Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 108549 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3475 on: April 29, 2024, 08:51:46 AM »
False my show was the bigger show with better competition dude competed in a high school auditorium against two guys in their mid 60s neither whom was over 200lbs
stop telling lies, its wearing a bit thin now..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3476 on: April 29, 2024, 08:54:47 AM »

Post you pic of the show you won again then. 2 guys next to you are both in their mid 60s. They are also both smaller than you. You claim to be 200lbs on stage so they are less than. And I am being generous when I say stage. Look at the Kinkos show banner behind you and the curtain behind it you are in a godamn high school auditorium with 20 people.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #3477 on: April 29, 2024, 08:54:55 AM »

Yeah, I think so too.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3478 on: April 29, 2024, 08:59:10 AM »
Yeah, I think so too.

Your blatant disregard has been noted...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3479 on: April 29, 2024, 09:09:59 AM »
False my show was the bigger show with better competition dude competed in a high school auditorium against two guys in their mid 60s neither whom was over 200lbs

Nobody gives a fuck how much you or your competitors weighed you sack of shit.

You showed up with bodyparts under layers of fat and water. The "Arnold" guy had fat rolls hanging off his trunks. That's how seriously you wankers dieted.

None of you should have been onstage except as what you were - a silly side show.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #3480 on: April 29, 2024, 09:15:13 AM »

You showed up with bodyparts under layers of fat and water. The "Arnold" guy had fat rolls hanging off his trunks. That's how seriously you wankers dieted.

None of you should have been onstage except as what you were - a silly side show.

Nobody who follows this stuff would draw the conclusions he is.  In fact, I bet the other two fellows in the pics would agree that Jeff and his opponents were in incredibly better condition.

Heck, we even bought in _aj_ as an unbiased expert, and he thought the Charlotte guys were possibly natty and that the older NABBA guys would wax them.

It is just a combo of arrogance, delusion, and not understanding how contests are judged.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3481 on: April 29, 2024, 09:15:45 AM »
I posted the video showing me curling 75 kilos with 2 white lights in competition. SCN keeps a list of tested records. I was not competing as a tested athlete. Doesn't change the fact I strict curled 75 kilos in competition with 2 white lights. I did curl more than their listed tested record for my age group and weight. They were not clear that their records were only tested and they actually changed their bylaws after Jeff harassed them and no longer even have a non tested division.

Regardless I proved my strength. I held myself accountable. None of you have any accountability. You don't hold yourself to any standardized testing ever. No pics, no lifts, no competitions, not even once a year nothing just yap yap yap

Fuck off,

You came back to the board, bragging how you were a record holder.

You used anadrol for your anemia to compete in a tested event.

Pathetic Coward

I can't wait until the Olympia where you start crying/ shaking/ falling on the floor blaming your knee at the site of Josh.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3482 on: April 29, 2024, 09:28:36 AM »

Spot on post !!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3483 on: April 29, 2024, 09:40:57 AM »
We should all just ignore this braggadocious cocksmoker.....I`m gonna`,starting right after this post.

I am not entertaining and feeding his ego by chasing him around for 3 more fucking years......he sux,we know it and so does he.

I know it`s gonna be tough  not to respond to his idiocy,but fuck him..........I`m out.

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3484 on: April 29, 2024, 09:53:18 AM »
Post you pic of the show you won again then. 2 guys next to you are both in their mid 60s. They are also both smaller than you. You claim to be 200lbs on stage so they are less than. And I am being generous when I say stage. Look at the Kinkos show banner behind you and the curtain behind it you are in a godamn high school auditorium with 20 people.
one is 62, the guy to my left is 57 hes an old friend of mine from years ago, hes younger than me Brian, I have told you half a dozen times
I wasnt 200 onstage at that show I was lighter, I was around 194

It doesnt matter if we were in a phone box Brian, we all looked way better than you have ever looked.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3485 on: April 29, 2024, 10:02:52 AM »
one is 62, the guy to my left is 57 hes an old friend of mine from years ago, hes younger than me Brian, I have told you half a dozen times

It doesnt matter if we were in a phone box Brian, we all looked way better than you have ever looked.

Symmetry, back, legs, etc. All things Brian is missing. (And has half a body).
Jeff has all this, and more...

Not even close.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3486 on: April 29, 2024, 10:03:29 AM »

We are the same height I was 215lbs on stage. I am not 20lbs overweight I have more muscle than you and it would show on stage. In a back double bicep or a front double you would be outmassed.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3487 on: April 29, 2024, 10:04:40 AM »
My category lol is the over 40 amateur supposed to look better than the Open division????? Should I have beaten the Pro division? Perhaps you want me to put on a bikini and compete in the wellness division? Giving an opinion is one thing I have to tighten up my hamstrings to take it to the next level ok fine I get that. I need to practice my posing and make sure I am holding poses longer and not just in transitin when the guy takes a photo yeah I get that as well. Also I need to adjust based on the angle they are taking pics from underneath I should lean forward I get all that. Oh and yeah maybe I should not eat and drink as much after weigh ins I get that. I am right at the top of the weight class which is where I think you need to be. I was a bit under the weather and drinking a lot of fluids.

But saying I am completely delusional look like shit and have no business on stage after I just won an NPC Show and beat the other two contestants in my division that is just hateful nonsense. Saying none of us look like we trained again just nonsense. Saying I don't train when it is literally the one thing I consistently do is nonsense. Saying I am lazy after I trained all year and through a hernia repair to be ready for the show is nonsense.

I busted my ass all year as did the other competitors. No, we do not look as good as the top 3 open guys who are 25 years old. Why would anyone expect that from 3 guys in their mid 40s?

You've done that already....you looked like shit when you compared yourself to your wife.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3488 on: April 29, 2024, 10:05:24 AM »
Symmetry, back, legs, etc. All things Brian is missing. (And has half a body).
Jeff has all this, and more...

Not even close.

He is the same height and 20lbs lighter he is not beating me in comparisons.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3489 on: April 29, 2024, 10:06:58 AM »
We are the same height I was 215lbs on stage. I am not 20lbs overweight I have more muscle than you and it would show on stage. In a back double bicep or a front double you would be outmassed.
you need to get in shape before you can make comparisons , you are a bloated pringles tube

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3490 on: April 29, 2024, 10:08:02 AM »
He is the same height and 20lbs lighter he is not beating me in comparisons.
you cant even do a fucking lat spread FFS, you dont know how to

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3491 on: April 29, 2024, 10:10:46 AM »
220lbs as of today on the beach my calves look alright to me. Did anyone else go outside today or did you guys just spend all day hating on me? It is supposed to be 75 here this afternoon. Life is good.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3492 on: April 29, 2024, 10:10:51 AM »
No it was at the Arnold again this year

They also had Foosball and baton twirling.....sooooo there's that

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3493 on: April 29, 2024, 10:13:50 AM »

thats quite a grip you have on Ems arm there, was that so you could flex?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3495 on: April 29, 2024, 10:26:14 AM »
220lbs as of today on the beach my calves look alright to me. Did anyone else go outside today or did you guys just spend all day hating on me? It is supposed to be 75 here this afternoon. Life is good.

Look how hard he is flexing.. you can see the traps engaged.

Absolutely, pathetic.

claiming he is  taking a picture with his wife.. yet flexing harder then he did on stage for men online.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3496 on: April 29, 2024, 10:28:05 AM »

I just came in from being up on a ladder doing prep work on my house for painting.

Going to take a bike ride in a few minutes.

I worked out for about an hour this morning.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3497 on: April 29, 2024, 10:28:49 AM »

thats quite a grip you have on Ems arm there, was that so you could flex?

Bhanky,
How come you look good on the beach but look like crap onstage?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3498 on: April 29, 2024, 10:31:22 AM »
Look how hard he is flexing.. you can see the traps engaged.

Absolutely, pathetic.

claiming he is  taking a picture with his wife.. yet flexing harder then he did on stage for men online.

"Brian let go, youre hurting me"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3499 on: April 29, 2024, 10:32:51 AM »
Bhanky,
How come you look good on the beach but look like crap onstage?
Professional photographers dont go to the beach...

I bet he got fucking sunstroke trying to get a half decent photo