Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 138247 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4250 on: May 15, 2024, 05:01:39 PM »
so oyu admit you are scared to face josh homo????

all piss and wind

all mouth

absolute coward

this ownt go away until you go away you wife beating slap headed. trust funded walter mitty bs artist
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4251 on: May 15, 2024, 05:03:02 PM »
20 k brian you bet welcher
B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4252 on: May 15, 2024, 05:12:02 PM »
It's actually pretty close. The other guy just has favorable lighting.

I’d like to create favorable lighting by setting you ablaze.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4253 on: May 15, 2024, 05:15:08 PM »
The point is I don't need to argue with you guys everyday about who has better veins in their forearms.  I already won my show I am happy with that. Now I need to focus on making improvements for next time. I am not denying I have lots of areas to improve. However, I do think the pec is the most egregious and the first thing to address as it is a functional training issue. I am not saying it is going to be perfect but I do believe it is going to be better. Isn't the goal to try and get better? Is doing a surgery and rehabbing a pec and being the same size not as good or better than bulking and getting bigger but still having the pec issue? You guys talk about aesthetics and balance then when I work on improving it and you say not worth it lol. Every man in this world gets to decide what is worth what to them and getting my pec fixed and rehabbing it is worth plenty to me.

Conditioning was easily the most egregious.  It was 8 weeks / 20lbs off.

You could hide the pec if you put any thought into posing preparation, you cannot hide buttered roll condition when facing real compeittion.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4254 on: May 15, 2024, 05:18:57 PM »
I’d like to create favorable lighting by setting you ablaze.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4255 on: May 15, 2024, 05:55:17 PM »
It cost 16k honestly, I would have paid 100k. Fuck not worth it. I am worth it. I can't wait to get this shit done. But yeah, I can't put myself in a sling and tell my wife to pack and move the house. I have to wait for that. I don't have to wait for a damn thing else. The guy did Thor's pec he is not some back-alley Dr.

I hate moving. I hope to never move again. It's goddamned annoying. You should hire white glove movers. Don't pack anything and let it be their problem.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4256 on: May 15, 2024, 06:07:09 PM »
I hate moving. I hope to never move again. It's goddamned annoying. You should hire white glove movers. Don't pack anything and let it be their problem.

Many injuries occur also from people lifting stuff during moves, pec could be torn further, hamstrings pulled, etc.  Don't risk it and be cheap, fork out a little or you may fork out a lot more.

Convict or drug court buddies might do it at a cut rate.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4257 on: May 16, 2024, 03:53:26 AM »
Conditioning was easily the most egregious.  It was 8 weeks / 20lbs off.

You could hide the pec if you put any thought into posing preparation, you cannot hide buttered roll condition when facing real compeittion.

Conditioning was off by 12 hours. I should have taken it easy on the water and carbs after weigh ins that is it really. My midsection and fluid retention can change drastically in a couple hours. But I need pec repaired to train more to make progress.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4258 on: May 16, 2024, 03:55:04 AM »
so oyu admit you are scared to face josh homo????

all piss and wind

all mouth

absolute coward

this ownt go away until you go away you wife beating slap headed. trust funded walter mitty bs artist

I would beat the shit out of you and Josh both today with one arm while having my coffee in the other. But you guys just want to talk months from now after a pec surgery when I will probably be in a sling. By all means anyone who wants to have a fight to the death I am ready today and every day between now and my pec surgery. I am not available after for at least 6 months maybe even up to a year. It is a serious surgery and I am not going to fuck it up whooping old men.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4259 on: May 16, 2024, 04:00:59 AM »
I would beat the shit out of you and Josh both today with one arm while having my coffee in the other. But you guys just want to talk months from now after a pec surgery when I will probably be in a sling. By all means anyone who wants to have a fight to the death I am ready today and every day between now and my pec surgery. I am not available after for at least 6 months maybe even up to a year. It is a serious surgery and I am not going to fuck it up whooping old men.
6:55 AM and already back to argue already.  :(

Start a new thread or just  kill youself....don`t you ever get tired of your own bullshit.......if not,I know we do.

Be a man and stop being a jerk..........at least give it a shot for a while.......GEEZUS!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #4260 on: May 16, 2024, 04:30:15 AM »

You'd use your right arm because of your popping left shoulder?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4261 on: May 16, 2024, 04:41:54 AM »
You'd use your right arm because of your popping left shoulder?
He wouldn`t do shit except bleed a lot.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4262 on: May 16, 2024, 05:08:23 AM »

Brian nobody believes you.

I've watched the Clegg fight. You have clearly never boxed a round in your life. Your footwork was amateur hour. You even tried to throw left hook leads which fell 2 foot short becuase you stayed out of range because you were scared to get hit. When you did get hit you ducked your head and tried ot hold his waist. You may have done arse sniffing as a kid but you've clearly never done ay fighting as an adult. I boxed Brian. Won the majority and got outpointed in others. I have a black belt in TKD a black sash in Lau Gar. I have fought Muay Thai and currently train in it twice a week. Even with my fucked ribs.  I don't believe you have any fight pedigree at all. You have been unmasked as a fraud on at least ten occasions.

1- the clegg fight- you quit. the photo of him with his arm raised doesnt show a man arguing the fight shouldsnt be stopped it shows a man dejected he got beaten up
2- your claim to scare serial killers- none of whom you can name. Also brian considering you have never been to prison where did you encounter them? you didnt. its another lie you tell yourself to make you think. you can do a job. you cant
3- turning up at home depot with the police
4- claiming you woud fight me then refusing the free flight and hotel
5- your 11,000 unbeaten school fights that nobody at 2 of your schools can recall. at all. not ever. the ones I spoke to cant even recall you brian. insiginifan. little. bald. piss ant. trust fund boy.
6- you know where SC. trains and could roll with him- but you won't cos you know your fucked
7- the upcoming wrassling- clearly someone you know will best you is turning up so now you arent going
8- NASA studied you as a child
9- doping at a scn comp and being booted out
10- stipulatig details to josh to have a fight- he complies with them and you chicken out.

And lets not forget you threatening to get the board closed. You bitch.
You are a pussy Brian. Nobody takes you or your threats seriously- now isnt it time Spaulding pegged you. Again. Way to blow your inheritance getting bent over you big bald gay bear.

Finally re a fight- one low kick and you are crippled. One decent shot you are KO'ed. Easy. I cant think of anyone here who wold be worried by you Brian.

You;ve gone from I will murder kill death to can we train and have hotdogs please lads.

Monster puff

Are you still going the Olympia Brian?
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4263 on: May 16, 2024, 05:33:44 AM »

I've watched the Clegg fight. You have clearly never boxed a round in your life. Your footwork was amateur hour. You even tried to throw left hook leads which fell 2 foot short becuase you stayed out of range because you were scared to get hit. When you did get hit you ducked your head and tried ot hold his waist. You may have done arse sniffing as a kid but you've clearly never done ay fighting as an adult. I boxed Brian. Won the majority and got outpointed in others. I have a black belt in TKD a black sash in Lau Gar. I have fought Muay Thai and currently train in it twice a week. Even with my fucked ribs.  I don't believe you have any fight pedigree at all. You have been unmasked as a fraud on at least ten occasions.

1- the clegg fight- you quit. the photo of him with his arm raised doesnt show a man arguing the fight shouldsnt be stopped it shows a man dejected he got beaten up
2- your claim to scare serial killers- none of whom you can name. Also brian considering you have never been to prison where did you encounter them? you didnt. its another lie you tell yourself to make you think. you can do a job. you cant
5- your 11,000 unbeaten school fights that nobody at 2 of your schools can recall. at all. not ever. the ones I spoke to cant even recall you brian. insiginifan. little. bald. piss ant. trust fund boy.
6- you know where SC. trains and could roll with him- but you won't cos you know your fucked
7- the upcoming wrassling- clearly someone you know will best you is turning up so now you arent going
10- stipulatig details to josh to have a fight- he complies with them and you chicken out.

You are a pussy Brian. Nobody takes you or your threats seriously- now isnt it time Spaulding pegged you. Again. Way to blow your inheritance getting bent over you big bald gay bear.

Finally re a fight- one low kick and you are crippled. One decent shot you are KO'ed. Easy. I cant think of anyone here who wold be worried by you Brian.

You;ve gone from I will murder kill death to can we train and have hotdogs please lads.

Monster puff

Brian is going to have to call the drywall contractor again  . . . . .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4264 on: May 16, 2024, 05:35:30 AM »

Always with the tough man talk Cup Cake all talk & zero
action arent you - Threats & quickly followed by excuses
Bianca dear you'd have a hard enough time beating eggs.  ::)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4265 on: May 16, 2024, 05:37:29 AM »

Monster puff

did he really bring the fuckin cops? lmao whattta a pussy haha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4266 on: May 16, 2024, 05:39:57 AM »

You have a son and wife you idiot!  WTF wrong with you - vaping and doing drugs again so early in the am.  Seek therapy and help. 

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4267 on: May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM »

Monster puff

This is a great historical chronicle for the newbies who turn up wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4268 on: May 16, 2024, 05:46:16 AM »
can I have

11- the mexican jail fights. despite never going to jail.
B

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4269 on: May 16, 2024, 05:48:49 AM »
Conditioning was off by 12 hours. I should have taken it easy on the water and carbs after weigh ins that is it really. My midsection and fluid retention can change drastically in a couple hours. But I need pec repaired to train more to make progress.

This post is a great example of why I say he's delusional and not trolling.  It's something you can convince yourself of with the passage of a little time and the 100% ability to ignore obvious facts.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4270 on: May 16, 2024, 05:49:52 AM »
agreed

he will avoid the points made in the thread and hope it disappears. it won't brian. you fraud
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4271 on: May 16, 2024, 05:57:59 AM »

Monster puff

Spot on 38

Ole Cup Cake will have read it & will ignore it as the Truth destroy's him.

Why on earth he's still on this board lord knows - should've never been
allowed back on.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4272 on: May 16, 2024, 06:03:23 AM »
Brian, is a junkie.

That’s all it is plain and simple

He can post all the webmd articles he wants.

He has never worked hard in his life

High 24/7 on bio identical cannabis and on gear for 20 years to look like this.

One punch to that 44 inch gut would have him peeing blood for 4 weeks

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4273 on: May 16, 2024, 06:11:15 AM »
You have a son and wife you idiot!  WTF wrong with you - vaping and doing drugs again so early in the am.  Seek therapy and help.

Again no one is doing drugs other than you mr fake natty

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4274 on: May 16, 2024, 06:16:13 AM »
big river in africa Brian!

Brian sitting there going Zambezi????
B