Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Cries... BULLIED by Chad Nicholls  (Read 8343 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Ray Cries - BULLIED by Chad Nicholls
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2023, 01:51:10 PM »
Who wins in a fight, Chad or Shawn?

No clue.

But I’ll say this. In his jacked prime, Ray was extremely strong and powerful, and he was likely, as a “smaller” guy, and former footballer, a scrappy and athletic feller.

Fortress has always been Team Shawn. Yeah, he can be a little much on occasion, but he speaks truth and facts.

Soft tits can’t handle the truth.

Trigler is a thoroughly detestable tool who has had his cack in another man’s mouth. As well, his fart powder shilling is pathetic.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2023, 03:26:42 PM »
You can see the top of Shawn's head in this picture.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2023, 03:33:32 PM »
Shawn was a great bodybuilder but a real douche as a person, total hypocrite.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2023, 03:39:04 PM »
You can see the top of Shawn's head in this picture.

Two pussies cornering him. Think he could handle it himself without his stupid son.  I’m no Shawn fan but come on. Handle it alone quietly not drawing attention to you so you know it would be broken up. Two fucking bullies. Funny how they prob think being big and strong means they are tough and people will be scared.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2023, 03:48:49 PM »
Photo of Trigilli on a supplement?

Will he have his 2-inch pecker out, porking other men??   ::)

Did u hear him rant about the female doing distasteful sexy pics for money...how she should be marked down when she competes?
irongearco.com

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2023, 03:52:20 PM »
Two pussies cornering him. Think he could handle it himself without his stupid son.  I’m no Shawn fan but come on. Handle it alone quietly not drawing attention to you so you know it would be broken up. Two fucking bullies. Funny how they prob think being big and strong means they are tough and people will be scared.

Agreed.  I'd love to see someone intervene and give Chad and/or his roided out teenage son a "fresh one".

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2023, 04:31:48 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2023, 04:44:46 PM »
Video of Chads son threatening SRay

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpV9rztpmpl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

Hahaha that kid isn’t scary in the least. You can hear in his voice he isn’t confident and has prob never been in a fight before. Little bitch. Also kid looks like shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2023, 04:47:06 PM »
I didn`t last through the 6-9 minutes this half a fag spent hawking his bullshit new innovative intra anal supplement.

Fucking drama queen!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2023, 04:48:04 PM »

Hahaha that kid isn’t scary in the least. You can hear in his voice he isn’t confident and has prob never been in a fight before. Little bitch. Also kid looks like shit.

Damn, Shawn should have at least said SOMETHING.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2023, 04:49:05 PM »
Shawn was kool and the gang when I have ever met him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2023, 04:51:04 PM »
In a video full of twats, could you be more specific about which twat you speak of?
;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2023, 04:51:05 PM »
Shawn was kool and the gang when I have ever met him.

But was he down with OPP?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2023, 04:51:22 PM »
Trigler is a thoroughly detestable tool who has had his cack in another man’s mouth. As well, his fart powder shilling is pathetic.

Old School Labs’ Vintage Blast doesn’t make Fortress frisky. Its new cumsicle has been a smash hit with his followers. Stack it with Replica GH for unreal gains (Oh brother!)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2023, 04:51:40 PM »
But was he down with OPP?
You funny fucker!  LOL  :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2023, 04:53:42 PM »

Indeed.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2023, 05:11:40 PM »
Damn, Shawn should have at least said SOMETHING.

Yes he should have.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2023, 05:13:31 PM »
Yes he should have.

At least he didn't get spat on like Vince.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2023, 05:15:11 PM »
Lol at Chads kid offering to beat up a near 60 year Shawn Ray.

I’d love watch you take out Chad and while he’s knocked unconscious offer to give a little Jack Reacher treatment and sodomize him in front of everyone, but specifically looking his son in the eyes while you say it.

No homo of course.

Seriously I understand the kid feeling the need to standup for his dad, which he obviously doesn’t need to do, but people have been confronting Shawn Ray for years and no one has ever done anything and Shawn will continue to insult them.

Also that Kid should not have put his hands on Ray before he confronted him because in some circles that is considered  assault especially after threatening to beat him up the next time they meet.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2023, 05:24:34 PM »

Shawn had two choices.

1. Do as he did, and stay cool and remain the adult. (I will say, when confronted by someone so aggressive, never have your physical guard down. You can be prepared, but not be of a “challenging” appearance.)

2. Shock and Awe the fucker, BOOM. Poodle Hair would never have expected it. Ray would have taken away any advantage Poodle Hair might have had. Of course, as a figure in the culture, the blowback, both legal and otherwise, would likely be disastrous for Shawn.

If I had been there, I would have suggested Poodle Hair calm down. Chew on a fart bar or something. Guy waltzin’ about like he’s some savage weapon. Oh brother.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2023, 05:26:20 PM »
Fart Bar Of Peace  LOL   ;D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2023, 05:26:35 PM »
I clicked off when I saw that homo.

What's the beef and any footage of shawn crying?

Shawn could have just stuck and moved and that perma bulker would have keeled over after 30 seconds.

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2023, 05:40:34 PM »
Ray has made some good points about Chad not even being at guys funerals whose kidneys he fried

Absolutely ZERO fucks given whenever your Bitch ass posts....carry on with crying and bitching about how another man is bullying you and your family. Bitch ass clown

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2023, 05:42:48 PM »

I’d love watch you take out Chad and while he’s knocked unconscious offer to give a little Jack Reacher treatment and sodomize him in front of everyone, but specifically looking his son in the eyes while you say it.

No homo of course.

Seriously I understand the kid feeling the need to standup for his dad, which he obviously doesn’t need to do, but people have been confronting Shawn Ray for years and no one has ever done anything and Shawn will continue to insult them.

Also that Kid should not have put his hands on Ray before he confronted him because in some circles that is considered  assault especially after threatening to beat him up the next time they meet.

That kid looks like a fucking cunt.  After RobC. lays him out, I'd swoop in and jerk off on his face. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2023, 05:42:59 PM »

No homo of course.

Hahaha that was great.

Shawn had two choices.

1. Do as he did, and stay cool and remain the adult. (I will say, when confronted by someone so aggressive, never have your physical guard down. You can be prepared, but not be of a “challenging” appearance.)

2. Shock and Awe the fucker, BOOM. Poodle Hair would never have expected it. Ray would have taken away any advantage Poodle Hair might have had. Of course, as a figure in the culture, the blowback, both legal and otherwise, would likely be disastrous for Shawn.

If I had been there, I would have suggested Poodle Hair calm down. Chew on a fart bar or something. Guy waltzin’ about like he’s some savage weapon. Oh brother.

Savage weapon hahaha.