Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Cries... BULLIED by Chad Nicholls  (Read 8509 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Shawn Ray - Cries... BULLIED by Chad Nicholls
« on: March 03, 2023, 09:30:06 AM »
Men in thongs is serious bizness :o

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Ray Cries - BULLIED by Chad Nicholls
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 09:37:40 AM »
Brutal if true

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 09:41:17 AM »
Photo of Trigilli on a supplement?

Will he have his 2-inch pecker out, porking other men??   ::)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 09:55:34 AM »
Fuck nichols and his son. I’m no fan of Shawn but he’s just saying the truth and chad needs to bring his son with him for back up. Well fuck those pussies. Gladly would have laid out chad and his son.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 10:05:35 AM »
20 years of Hate: Shawn Ray, The DEA, and why Chad hates him -

Chad on Shawn -

"So, now let's talk about Shawn Ray the person. All my problems from '98 stem from YOU! Let me see 5 calls to Crime Stoppers, 2 of them mentioning plasma expanders and they all came from Placentia, CA - you figure that out ?! I'm sure you had NOTHING to do with that! The funny thing is - here again you go on in your e-mail you spew again about what supposedly happened with that whole scenario. Actually nothing happened - It cost me a little money - but everything is gone - nothing ever came of it - because they couldn't prove anything. If you don't do anything wrong - you don't have anything to worry about.

It takes a pretty insecure person to go as far as to call Crime Stoppers just to eliminate competition. Do you know who this person is ??? Shawn, do you know anyone who lived in the Placentia area around the time of 1998? Maybe you can help me out on this one - maybe you can call Crime Stoppers again and give them a tip on who might have given them false information.

So, there's the truth side of everything - I'm sure you can spin that into your web of lies. --And, I'm sure that some will actually buy your bit of rambling bullshit. Trust me, you can talk all the bullshit you want about me, and I've heard all of it. In this sport, you can't say anything without it getting right back to the person.

By the way, you attack me saying that I'm so quick to rebut everytime someone says something about me. No - just you because, Shawn, what have I ever said about you that wasn't prompted from you first, NOTHING - you started this whole thing back in 1998 and here it is 5 years later and your mouth is still running - replaying the same crap that you rambled about in 1998 - that's kind of strange that you are that obsessed with this whole thing. You say that I'm not on your mind, yet every chance you have to say somehting about me - you say it. The truth is any type of controversial bullshit scenario you can throw out there keeps you in the public eye - and it's true. Hate you or love you - as long as you are talking shit, people listen. Anyone that truly knows me knows that I don't bullshit, I tell it exactly like it is - don't sugar coat things - so like me or not - at least respect that I tell the truth. You on the other hand, never tell the truth - or at least you tell Shawn's truth - whatever will make you feel better.

The other funny thing is, I'm kind of curious, you speak of all these "drug gurus" in the sport hurting the sport, yet your buddy and new training partner, Milos is very honest and open about being one of these "gurus "- so let's not play favorites here - either we are all good or all bad - which is it, Shawn. And before you try to turn this into a problem between Milos and I - don't even think about - I like Milos - he comes to the board quite often and even though we have different views on some things, he is one of the few straight forward guys in the sport."

Original post is gone, but this Russian bodybuilding forum c/p it -  https://forum.steelfactor.ru/index.php?showtopic=309 , post 15.

-------------------------------

DEA Arnold presence blamed on Ray -

"Arnold Classic DEA Subpoenas

Now onto the next unbelievable news flash; at the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio the D.E.A. proceeded to serve subpoenas to various pro bodybuilders all in connection with Milos Sarcev. In December, agents from the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency raided the home of champion bodybuilder, Milos Sarcev in Fullerton, California. The DEA took his computer among many other things and the shit has hit the fan from there.

Sarcev trained Balco Labs client, Tim Montgomery just before he set the world record in the 100 meter event back in September in 2002. Sarcev has also prepared several pro bodybuilders for competitions apparently leaving this information for the DEA to read on his computer. It doesn't take a genius to know where all these subpoenas are stemming from. Rick Collins, Sarcev's attorney has stated that it is possible his client is the target of this investigation. I'm here to tell you it's not only possible but it's exactly what's going on. Several of the IFBB Pros who have received subpoenas say that the agents were asking what their relations were to Milo Sarcev.

The bodybuilders went on to say the agents also asked what their relations to Dennis James were and if they knew any information in regards to any illegal activity between Sarcev and James. Sources say this is an on going investigation in an attempt to try to build a case against Sarcev. My sources say the case has to do with steroid distribution which is a federal offense. Sources also say the agents were at Shawn Ray's home several weeks ago talking with Shawn for over an hour. Being that Shawn Ray was not served a subpoena and the agents possessed no warrant to enter his home, what exactly was the reason for Mr. Ray's co-operation. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall that day.

It's a sad day when pro bodybuilders have to be bothered by the DEA or any other type of law enforcement while trying to prepare for their show. Can you imagine how some of them may have felt? Imagine being in the hotel room the night before your show and the police knock on your door to ask you about a possible connection with steroid sales... holy shit! Talk about stress levels sky rocketing. I for one hope that my name was not on Mr. Sarcev's computer! The grand jury is set for March 24th in Iowa. Only time will tell who got served and how many IFBB Pros will actually testify.

To make matters worse, Arnold's police security along with their dogs were walking around back stage and in the hotel smelling every bag they could get close to. This put a very thick layer of tension in the air making this year's Arnold Classic very weird to say the least. "

Shawn admits talking, but not saying much -

https://books.google.com/books?id=4ocvvGDWDTAC&pg=PT145&lpg=PT145&dq=dea+arnold+classic+undercover+pro&source=bl&ots=eEBEc7bIZK&sig=ACfU3U1sbeBSccF3rT-ScRCifTRh9yruag&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwirkozvm9jyAhWoSTABHTlPAXEQ6AF6BAgeEAM#v=onepage&q=dea%20arnold%20classic%20undercover%20pro&f=false .

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2023, 10:15:02 AM »
Who wins in a fight, Chad or Shawn?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2023, 10:16:40 AM »
turned it off instantly that twat turned up.
Will NEVER watch one of his vids

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2023, 10:17:10 AM »
Ray has made some good points about Chad not even being at guys funerals whose kidneys he fried

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2023, 10:20:58 AM »
Anyone have the raw Shawn Ray and Chad Nichols confrontation? Not watching a Trigili post.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2023, 10:21:43 AM »
Ray has made some good points about Chad not even being at guys funerals whose kidneys he fried
your funeral will be in a phone box

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2023, 10:34:36 AM »
Anyone have the raw Shawn Ray and Chad Nichols confrontation? Not watching a Trigili post.
Bro...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2023, 10:36:37 AM »
Did he really cry? I fear his estrogen is too high because of his high body fat percentage. He hasn’t cried since the local Sizzler burnt down

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2023, 10:37:39 AM »

Yeah I skimmed  thru it and the only thing it showed was the three of them standing together. Pointless video.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2023, 10:45:04 AM »
Yeah I skimmed  thru it and the only thing it showed was the three of them standing together. Pointless video.

Always like that with Trigili :(.

----------------------------------------------

Chad's son next to various bodybuilders size wise -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpVJjNCuK61/?hl=en .

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2023, 10:51:08 AM »

Typical Trigayli clickbait crap.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2023, 10:55:02 AM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2023, 11:24:32 AM »
:o :o :o

Just an oaf. Walker is what 5’5. Guarantee he’s a one shot deal.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2023, 11:30:46 AM »
Everyone feels safe to get in Shawn Ray's face. (Cisternino, Chad, etc).
Would they get in someone's face where the person might not be meek and mild like Shawn?

Would they try to bully Jerry Pritchett for example? Or Eddie Hall or someone 1/2 nuts like that?
I doubt it...

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2023, 11:43:35 AM »
Everyone feels safe to get in Shawn Ray's face. (Cisternino, Chad, etc).
Would they get in someone's face where the person might not be meek and mild like Shawn?

Would they try to bully Jerry Pritchett for example? Or Eddie Hall or someone 1/2 nuts like that?
I doubt it...

Typical loudmouth pussies.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2023, 12:19:42 PM »
Are they ready to go to war?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2023, 12:27:37 PM »
Are they ready to go to war?

"Doing battle" for sure...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2023, 12:27:51 PM »
Fuck nichols and his son. I’m no fan of Shawn but he’s just saying the truth and chad needs to bring his son with him for back up. Well fuck those pussies. Gladly would have laid out chad and his son.

dude is going to kill his son   :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2023, 12:35:15 PM »
In a video full of twats, could you be more specific about which twat you speak of?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2023, 12:50:04 PM »

X2

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2023, 12:55:36 PM »
dude is going to kill his son   :'(

One can only hope, he looks like a worthless sack of shit with a below average cock, pathetic