Author Topic: what do my bros at getbig think  (Read 7081 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: what do my bros at getbig think
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2009, 06:05:57 PM »
Pretty sure I flew over Nebraska once, saw nothing but dirt and cousins fucking.

Nebraska is bad but not that bad bro lol  i dont think nebraska has ever been a state like some withthe whole cousin thing
muscle

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2009, 06:06:01 PM »
i think so, look at the year we had, beat a top 10 team (well at least the beginning of the year) should have beat tech, mizzo and OU were bad but if played later in the season, might have been closer. Look what pellini has done with previous schools. matter of time till we are back, hoepfully soon, thats all we have here lol  and spitting gum folks like me lol
hopefully they'll get better defensively, that's where they need to improve, are Ganz and Lucky leaving this year? be nice to see them like they were in the Osbourne glory years, those Tommie Frazier, Ahman Green, Lawrence Phillips, Jason Peter teams were fun to watch.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2009, 06:06:07 PM »
Haha I sure don't miss the midwest.  Nebraska, MO, IA, filled with hicks and rednecks.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2009, 06:07:30 PM »
Nebraska is bad but not that bad bro lol  i dont think nebraska has ever been a state like some withthe whole cousin thing

Haha.......you don't get out much do you tough guy?  Nebraska is worse than Missouri.  Atleast Missouri has two big cities.  And Missouri is bad. 

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2009, 06:07:41 PM »
they def are, expecially the small towns, omaha and lincoln, little different story but im sure it beats where some of you guys live
muscle

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2009, 06:07:48 PM »
your right about the loudmouth but i dont drink bro, the only false statement you have made, must suck not always being right
You don't drink? So you're naturally a fuckin prick?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2009, 06:08:44 PM »
You don't drink? So you're naturally a fuckin prick?

He doesn't drink cause alcohol would "set him off".  If he drank he'd probably throw something much worse......like a shoe.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2009, 06:09:13 PM »
to be honest, i tend to keep my mouth shut, i just stand up for myself, i dont let little dicks like you bully folks around,  this is very amuzing
muscle

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2009, 06:10:21 PM »
to be honest, i tend to keep my mouth shut, i just stand up for myself, i dont let little dicks like you bully folks around,  this is very amuzing

damn.....fuckin hardcore!!  :o
No doubt about it...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2009, 06:10:52 PM »
ganz is gone and so is lucky but lucky wasnt playing too much towards end of season, halu got most time. itll be nice to see them get back, too bad its taking so damn long lol  i mean, all there is here are cousins fucking and loud mouths like me  ::)
muscle

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2009, 06:11:06 PM »
they def are, expecially the small towns, omaha and lincoln, little different story but im sure it beats where some of you guys live

Nah.  I lived in Colorado and now SoCal.  Both pretty amazing places.  I grew up in Missouri till I was 18.  I'd rather live with ghetto blacks than backwoods rednecks.  And there are a shitload of rednecks in Missouri.  When you learn to grow up you might get the chance to travel and get out and see the world in which you live.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2009, 06:11:10 PM »
He doesn't drink cause alcohol would "set him off".  If he drank he'd probably throw something much worse......like a shoe.
I bet he rips off his Affliction shirt and struts around in his wifebeater with his ILS and sunglasses on inside the bar.

Who are you calling "little"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2009, 06:11:49 PM »
i know, im a pretty hardcore guy, you can tell with my history lol 
muscle

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2009, 06:12:27 PM »

Well admittedly, he has the word muscle in his name, so he must be pretty massive.....
No doubt about it...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2009, 06:12:35 PM »
Life's too short live in Nebraska and spend all your time worrying about Football.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2009, 06:12:48 PM »
ganz is gone and so is lucky but lucky wasnt playing too much towards end of season, halu got most time. itll be nice to see them get back, too bad its taking so damn long lol  i mean, all there is here are cousins fucking and loud mouths like me  ::)
Nebraska isn't that bad, Lincoln, Omaha and Grand Island are decent sized and the people in Nebraska are hard working farming people, nothing wrong with that, just because they aren't metrosexual city dwelling sissies doesn't make them bad people.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2009, 06:13:05 PM »
i think im calling you little, is this fun for you to talk shit over the computer??  i have been to many places, nebraska wont be my home for very long.
muscle

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2009, 06:13:54 PM »
I bet he rips off his Affliction shirt and struts around in his wifebeater with his ILS and sunglasses on inside the bar.

Nah I see him more as the shaved head,  football jersey wearing permabulker.......WITH sunglasses and ILS though.  

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2009, 06:15:05 PM »
nebraska is a good place to raise a family or retire.  you know, i love football but not as much as some of you guys and your time with getbig and talking shit on a keyboard. i would rather be obsessed with little fuseball than typing here all day lol
muscle

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2009, 06:15:11 PM »
i think im calling you little, is this fun for you to talk shit over the computer??  i have been to many places, nebraska wont be my home for very long.
Are you talking to me?

You sound like a Nebraska Lifer to me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2009, 06:15:56 PM »
no shaved head for me, i do the messy hair thing, affliction, i wouldnt waste my money on.
muscle

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »
Nebraska isn't that bad, Lincoln, Omaha and Grand Island are decent sized and the people in Nebraska are hard working farming people, nothing wrong with that, just because they aren't metrosexual city dwelling sissies doesn't make them bad people.

In all seriousness you are right.  But there are a shitload of rednecks once you wander outside major metropolitan areas of the midwest.  I'm not talking farmers.......I'm talking fucking cars on blocks, mangy dogs and dirt yard type of rednecks.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »
Well admittedly, he has the word muscle in his name, so he must be pretty massive.....
Is this true?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2009, 06:17:05 PM »
nebraska is a good place to raise a family or retire.  you know, i love football but not as much as some of you guys and your time with getbig and talking shit on a keyboard. i would rather be obsessed with little fuseball than typing here all day lol
farmers are the backbone of this country, very good people and make the fucckign New York, size smedium black turtleneeck and skin tight sand blasted jean wearing "men" look like little girls. ::)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2009, 06:17:21 PM »
chaos, you know, i have never ever spoke to you before, kindof sucks when the original post was more for opinons than shit talking, if this is what you call a fun friday night, then lets go all night.
muscle