Author Topic: i am 100% hillary supporter now!!!  (Read 5597 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: i am 100% hillary supporter now!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2016, 11:57:12 PM »
Please provide links to specific emails that are actually damaging.  Having her own email server was stupid, but I have yet to see any email showing illegal activity or causing actual damage.

As I said before, I would much prefer someone more progressive (more liberal).  To me, both Clintons, Obama, and our senator Feinstein are all right of center.  They're further right than Nixon was.  But any Republican will be even further right, so I will always support the Democratic nominee.  And Trump is simply dangerous.  He does not have the wherewithal  to be leader of the free world.

Look on the poli board. Judicial Watch released them. Oh wait, they're not a reliable source? lol

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2016, 01:05:25 AM »
Please provide links to specific emails that are actually damaging.  Having her own email server was stupid, but I have yet to see any email showing illegal activity or causing actual damage.

As I said before, I would much prefer someone more progressive (more liberal).  To me, both Clintons, Obama, and our senator Feinstein are all right of center.  They're further right than Nixon was.  But any Republican will be even further right, so I will always support the Democratic nominee.  And Trump is simply dangerous.  He does not have the wherewithal  to be leader of the free world.

::)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2016, 03:47:52 AM »
Look on the poli board. Judicial Watch released them. Oh wait, they're not a reliable source? lol

Judicial Watch released them.  I accept that the ones released by Judicial Watch are unaltered.

My request is to show me specific emails that are actually damaging.  15 thousand or 15 million emails showing normal state department business, normal office chit chat, or even office politics is not not damaging. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2016, 03:55:25 AM »
::)

Washington Post, https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-unique-threat-to-american-democracy/2016/07/22/a6d823cc-4f4f-11e6-aa14-e0c1087f7583_story.html

" The real estate tycoon is uniquely unqualified to serve as president, in experience and temperament. He is mounting a campaign of snarl and sneer, not substance. To the extent he has views, they are wrong in their diagnosis of America’s problems and dangerous in their proposed solutions. Mr. Trump’s politics of denigration and division could strain the bonds that have held a diverse nation together. His contempt for constitutional norms might reveal the nation’s two-century-old experiment in checks and balances to be more fragile than we knew."

Wall Street Journal http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/08/08/gop-national-security-veterans-trump-would-be-dangerous-president/

GOP National-Security Veterans: Trump Would Be ‘Dangerous President’

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2016, 04:08:33 AM »
Washington Post, https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-unique-threat-to-american-democracy/2016/07/22/a6d823cc-4f4f-11e6-aa14-e0c1087f7583_story.html

" The real estate tycoon is uniquely unqualified to serve as president, in experience and temperament. He is mounting a campaign of snarl and sneer, not substance. To the extent he has views, they are wrong in their diagnosis of America’s problems and dangerous in their proposed solutions. Mr. Trump’s politics of denigration and division could strain the bonds that have held a diverse nation together. His contempt for constitutional norms might reveal the nation’s two-century-old experiment in checks and balances to be more fragile than we knew."

Wall Street Journal http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/08/08/gop-national-security-veterans-trump-would-be-dangerous-president/

GOP National-Security Veterans: Trump Would Be ‘Dangerous President’

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2016, 04:17:45 AM »
What does dim fogarty look for in a leader?

His primary concern is a leader who will protect his rights to suck cock and get his ass reamed out by another man.
Ψ

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2016, 05:16:46 AM »
Emails released on Monday show that Hillary Clinton’s top State Department aide, Huma Abedin, left classified government information that needed to be burned in the front seat of her vehicle.

“Favor” is the subject of Abedin’s July 20, 2009 email to Lauren Jiloty, Clinton’s personal assistant. Judicial Watch obtained the records and hundreds more pages of Abedin emails as part of its ongoing Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the State Department.

“I’m going to have ambassador ride on next drive,” wrote Abedin. “There’s a bunch of burn stuff in the pocket of my front seat.”

And seemingly realizing the significance of her error, Abedin asked Jiloty to move the documents to a more secure location.

“Can u put in trunk?” she asked.

Jiloty told Abedin she would.

The State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual provides rules related to the burning of agency materials and records. The manual states that only classified material should be burned.

Burn bags must contain only the classified material that is to be destroyed. Personal documents, trash, recyclable materials, metal objects (such as binder clips and acco fasteners), string, twine, spiral bindings, cleaning cloths, food, or any other object that is not classified material should not be placed in a burn bag.

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2016, 05:28:07 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2016, 05:39:19 AM »

"Diane Reynolds" aka Chelsea Clinton
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2016, 05:58:13 AM »
trump losing va by double digits hahaha  :'( :'( :'( :'(
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2016, 07:49:29 AM »
Judicial Watch released them.  I accept that the ones released by Judicial Watch are unaltered.

My request is to show me specific emails that are actually damaging.  15 thousand or 15 million emails showing normal state department business, normal office chit chat, or even office politics is not not damaging. 

I don't have time to go through 50K emails.....ask 240. He has nothing BUT time.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2016, 07:54:03 AM »

just post the most disgusting getbig-threads on wikileaks, and people will soon be asking: "Hillary Who?"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2016, 08:09:04 AM »
Obama was a school teacher who served a year and a half on the Senate, but is more than qualified to be President, but, one of the greatest Real Estate  Developers of all time isn't. Okay.

Venezuala was supposed to be a paradise and now people are starving.

The Orlando shooting wasn't an Islamic problem but a gun problem. Then, an Islamist drives a truck into a crowd.

Obamacare was the greatest thing since sliced bread but is now on the verge of collapse.

Liberals are the George Costanza's of politics and economics except they don't have the self-awareness to realize their every instinct is wrong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2016, 09:02:10 AM »
I don't have time to go through 50K emails.....ask 240. He has nothing BUT time.

What crimes did Hilary commit here, coach? 

Also trump can't talk.  We don't know where his money comes from.  Everyone else can shit on Hilary.  Just not trump. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2016, 09:17:41 AM »
Everyone should know Trump isn't the threat.  It's the people who have gotten used to having their way 24-7-365 who would become the threat.  

That's why we must take our chance with danger, in order to shut them down once and for all.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2016, 09:40:32 AM »

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2016, 10:19:56 AM »
Obama was a school teacher who served a year and a half on the Senate, but is more than qualified to be President, but, one of the greatest Real Estate  Developers of all time isn't. Okay.

a Harvard educated Law Professor = school teacher

a figurehead* who's lends out his name to project = greatest real estate developer of all time

* who inherited his wealth, who has gone bankrupt many times, who can't get a loan from a US bank today so instead borrows from foreign oligarchs

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2016, 10:52:43 AM »

I love how the media scare mongers what will absolutely happen if Trump wins.
Like with the fukin' Brexit: "UK will brake apart and world will collapse". Nothing fukin happened. Stocks went down and came up next week.  ::) ::)

Idiotic.

I have a view that if it makes the elite so nervous, it must be a very good thing for common man.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2016, 02:58:50 PM »
Like with the fukin' Brexit: "UK will brake apart and world will collapse". Nothing fukin happened. Stocks went down and came up next week.  ::) ::)

Brexit hasn't actually happened yet.  Lots of treaties need to be negotiated.  When (and if) it happens, British people will need passports, visas and work permits to move around the rest of Europe, and vise versa.   Millions of people born on one side and currently living and working on the other will need to apply to stay, or be required to move back.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2016, 03:09:48 PM »
a Harvard educated Law Professor = school teacher

a figurehead* who's lends out his name to project = greatest real estate developer of all time

* who inherited his wealth, who has gone bankrupt many times, who can't get a loan from a US bank today so instead borrows from foreign oligarchs

haha, yes. Lets equate a Harvard Educated Law Professor with just a "school teacher." You might as well say that Obama taught 3rd grade. Because, I mean, what's the difference between teaching 3rd grade and teaching Harvard Law?!?!? lol haha.

I am not saying Obama was fit to be president, but when you teach at a top IVY League school, youre more than a "school teacher." Although, that may be the right title (school teacher), it doesn't capture the distinct difference between teaching 3rd grade and Harvard Law.

X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2016, 03:16:41 PM »
haha, yes. Lets equate a Harvard Educated Law Professor with just a "school teacher." You might as well say that Obama taught 3rd grade. Because, I mean, what's the difference between teaching 3rd grade and teaching Harvard Law?!?!? lol haha.

I am not saying Obama was fit to be president, but when you teach at a top IVY League school, youre more than a "school teacher." Although, that may be the right title (school teacher), it doesn't capture the distinct difference between teaching 3rd grade and Harvard Law.

Thanks to you and Tim for making that distinction. I had no idea. You learn new things everyday.

Looks like some serious knowledge he's dropping there:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2016, 03:21:16 PM »
Do you guys realize that arguing politics is exactly the same as arguing sports? Nobody ever wins, and both have the same affect on the world.

It does not matter who wins this election. You idiots will still be arguing 4 years from now, 8 years from now......ad infinitum.

It's a sickness with no cure, and no right answer.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2016, 03:27:03 PM »
Do you guys realize that arguing politics is exactly the same as arguing sports? Nobody ever wins, and both have the same affect on the world.

It does not matter who wins this election. You idiots will still be arguing 4 years from now, 8 years from now......ad infinitum.

It's a sickness with no cure, and no right answer.

Really? I thought we were changing the world here?

A lot of Masters of the Obvious in this thread.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2016, 03:35:16 PM »
Really? I thought we were changing the world here?

A lot of Masters of the Obvious in this thread.
Lol! You say masters of the obvious, but yet most of Getbig (and the US) are absolutely enthralled with this (and every election)

I have never voted in my life, and I am confident that it hasn't made a difference either way. I think Tom Brady (seriously) would be just as good a candidate as Trump and Hillary.

Arnold was the fucking Governor of California. It's all about pull, popularity, and how far you are willing to go.

What's next: The Rock for President? I'm sure he would be able to give a damn good speech.  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2016, 03:36:29 PM »
Thanks to you and Tim for making that distinction. I had no idea. You learn new things everyday.

Looks like some serious knowledge he's dropping there:

And, yet, you did not make the distinction and just called him a "school teacher." Anyone with half a brain would know hes not just a "school teacher," thus acknowledging that in a debate. But I am sure you forgot that part. Careless mistake on your part.

As for what he is teaching, well, he could be teaching Law 101 to incoming freshmans. They have to start somewhere. I don't know what classes he taught. But even the most brilliant professors teach intro classes. Some professor has to teach that class. Core faculty with PhDs, MD's or JD's, often teach intro classes. So, what's your point?   ??? ???

Then again, this coming from the guy who said that EVERY car had a broken window on a NYC street, even though my car was never broken into  ??? ??? And even when I walked outside, cars on my street were all intact.  ??? ??? ???  :D :D :D :D So, I am not sure where you are getting your data that EVERY single car parked on a NYC had a broken window. I am still waiting for that SPECIFIC piece of evidence.
X