Author Topic: Nasser Interview Part 4 Online - The Milos Files, Kovacs, Palumbo & More.  (Read 20831 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Nasser Interview Part 4 Online - The Milos Files, Kovacs, Palumbo & More.
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2008, 12:46:35 PM »
Possibly.

what could she do that all the other meth head fitness chicks wont do?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2008, 01:39:09 PM »
Lisa Chilone real good friend of mine from back in the day (used to "strip" under the stage name Venice)
Lisa was "dating" nasser at the time and had a lot of funny stories to tell me bout him
,she was a good kid i hope she straightened out and has a good life now

Unless you're gonna share these stories Arvilla, kindly fcuk off this thread. >:( ;)
As empty as paradise

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2008, 01:40:24 PM »
Unless you're gonna share these stories Arvilla, kindly fcuk off this thread. >:( ;)

n/p...................

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2008, 01:42:21 PM »
n/p...................

Bring 'em on then cowboy.
As empty as paradise

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2008, 03:13:42 PM »
Can any of you straight guys explain to me what is so hot about Milimar that all these men want to sleep with her? She doesn't look like anything special to me. Is it because of what she does in bed?

Nasser told me yesterday that she was very wild in bed!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2008, 03:20:51 PM »

Did she get excited about Nasshole's cute penis?  ;D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2008, 03:34:15 PM »
Nasser scolded me yesterday for being very wild in bed!

was it in german?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2008, 03:37:04 PM »
I can't imagine a woman calling any penis of decent size "cute".

Well, what Matt can imagine might miss the mark as far as what some women can do!

I am still shaking my head at the stories from the good old days by Nasser. He is partially right about Sonny S. Nice guy but very simple. Anyone else with a physique like that would have placed much higher in the Olympia. The Islanders are friendly and generous to their friends so some of that stuff rings true.

What I can't comprehend is how come the DEA were unable to determine that Milos sold illegal drugs. There was a very thorough investigation and all he did was get fined for conspiring to obtain some steroids. That is not dealing in drugs. So how do we explain the clean slate re Milos and dealing? Are we supposed to believe there was some deal worked out with the DEA in exchange for ratting on others? We haven't seen widespread arrests in the bodybuilding community so this theory seems lame.

I would have thought the pros would have kept their mouths shut about drugs because everyone needed these drugs and sometimes friends obtained them for others. Surely dobbing others in years later is disgraceful behaviour. People who do that are just as low as those who turn in people to the IRS.

Scorned women can do awful things but why should an intelligent, educated, successful bodybuilder soil his mates and spill the beans, etc., on them? Something just isn't right here. This is sordid stuff for sure.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2008, 05:35:31 PM »
Well, what Matt can imagine might miss the mark as far as what some women can do!

I am still shaking my head at the stories from the good old days by Nasser. He is partially right about Sonny S. Nice guy but very simple. Anyone else with a physique like that would have placed much higher in the Olympia. The Islanders are friendly and generous to their friends so some of that stuff rings true.

What I can't comprehend is how come the DEA were unable to determine that Milos sold illegal drugs. There was a very thorough investigation and all he did was get fined for conspiring to obtain some steroids. That is not dealing in drugs. So how do we explain the clean slate re Milos and dealing? Are we supposed to believe there was some deal worked out with the DEA in exchange for ratting on others? We haven't seen widespread arrests in the bodybuilding community so this theory seems lame.

I would have thought the pros would have kept their mouths shut about drugs because everyone needed these drugs and sometimes friends obtained them for others. Surely dobbing others in years later is disgraceful behaviour. People who do that are just as low as those who turn in people to the IRS.

Scorned women can do awful things but why should an intelligent, educated, successful bodybuilder soil his mates and spill the beans, etc., on them? Something just isn't right here. This is sordid stuff for sure.

Finally a post from Vince Basile that doesn't reek old mans ass towel. :o

Nice.
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2008, 05:41:42 PM »

Tell him to elaborate.

We finally have a guy who's not pulling any punches.

Incredible.

As empty as paradise

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2008, 05:42:49 PM »

Because he is a bitter empty shallow shell of a person whose only self-identity and self worth is based on being "Huge Nasser".  His jealousy and spite of Milos being still relevent in pro BBing and financially successful is his motivation for his "ratting". 

Why would a man still be a lean 300lbs (which is not healthy), taking large amounts of drugs when he doesn't compete anymore?? Because he has no other identity and cannot move on from his former glory.  Nasser is the "Al Bundy" of pro BBing.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #161 on: January 08, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »

the morre i read your mouth the more i get to the conclusion that you insane old man,,not kiding at all,,i get to the same conclusion van b got only some time later,,
you are backin up the wrong ideas and the wrong people ,,,narcotics have no place in bodybuilding and milos sacrev is in big trouble with the law and its a mater of time before he gets in or run from the usa to a country such as mexico or most likley country like brazil or somewhere south america where he will be able to live his criminal life style,,

ifbb found good excuse to get him out and he will never be back in ,,no ifbb for him,,maybe some asian federation,,this cat is a criminal and everyday that the jap sits in makes him even more of a criminal ,,

you all must understand that when a criminal become good as what he does,,and milos is quite good at traficking drugs and getting what he wants,,when this thing happen....it takes time to nail them down real good,,and before this time arrive those criminals usually are out the country unlike the murderer who was too dumb and too brainless milos does! have brain,,,the problem is the right people are looking into milos and will get to hgim via his contacts,,it takes long time but trust me le dont look at you for 1 vial of test and 500 dianabols,,le looks at you when you are a distributer of many types of drugs and a liar to a federal invitigation ,,le wants you when you pumpoing out drugs under the cover of supplements ,,le wants you bad when you are white color criminal,,we are talking 15 good years of this ,,,he is in big trouble and the reason palumbo looks like a  his 130lb self now days is because he is colapsing even though not shown yet he is done with bdybuilding,,milos time is limited also when it6 comes to bodybuilding on us grounds
fallen angel

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2008, 05:51:30 PM »
he is in big trouble and the reason palumbo looks like a  his 130lb self now days is because he is colapsing even though not shown yet he is done with bdybuilding,,milos time is limited also when it6 comes to bodybuilding on us grounds

Palumbo's off the sauce completely or what?
As empty as paradise

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2008, 05:59:27 PM »
does a crook and criminal stop being crook or criminal?? never ,,,hes not off but he will have to get completly clean at the end and get back to 160lb of disformed nothing,,where he belong
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2008, 06:03:32 PM »
What is insane around here is the advice of heroes like gh15. I have no respect for anonymous internet heroes.

I can't believe the DEA couldn't find evidence of drug dealing if they investigated someone thoroughly. That he wasn't charged doesn't prove he is innocent but it sure puts a lot of doubt in that accusation. The DEA is entitled to eavesdrop on all manner of goings-on in the Milos home and business. If the guy were guilty then surely it would have come out at his well-publicized trial.

What bothers me is how slanderous statements from anonymous people can remain visible on Getbig. That isn't fair or right. This forum is not a place to determine guilt or innocence in such matters as drug dealing. Anecdotal statements are not proof, either.

What seems obvious is Nasser and gh15 are determined to ruin Milos and I find that disturbing. Who knows what the motivation is with these guys?  Nasser was apparently invited by Milos to be a partner. I can imagine that Nasser might regret not going into business now because Milos appears to be successful. The excuse of having had an encounter with a woman now with Milos hardly justifies refraining from doing business with him. Anyway, that is a private matter and should never have been posted on the internet in the first place.

Every fair-minded person would disapprove of what Nasser wrote about his former mates and buddies.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2008, 06:20:27 PM »
What is insane around here is the advice of heroes like gh15. I have no respect for anonymous internet heroes.

I can't believe the DEA couldn't find evidence of drug dealing if they investigated someone thoroughly. That he wasn't charged doesn't prove he is innocent but it sure puts a lot of doubt in that accusation. The DEA is entitled to eavesdrop on all manner of goings-on in the Milos home and business. If the guy were guilty then surely it would have come out at his well-publicized trial.

What bothers me is how slanderous statements from anonymous people can remain visible on Getbig. That isn't fair or right. This forum is not a place to determine guilt or innocence in such matters as drug dealing. Anecdotal statements are not proof, either.

What seems obvious is Nasser and gh15 are determined to ruin Milos and I find that disturbing. Who knows what the motivation is with these guys?  Nasser was apparently invited by Milos to be a partner. I can imagine that Nasser might regret not going into business now because Milos appears to be successful. The excuse of having had an encounter with a woman now with Milos hardly justifies refraining from doing business with him. Anyway, that is a private matter and should never have been posted on the internet in the first place.

Every fair-minded person would disapprove of what Nasser wrote about his former mates and buddies.

gh15 and Nasser brings candid inside info about the bodybuilding scene.

What are you providing Mr Alzheimer?

Diddley.
As empty as paradise

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2008, 06:26:45 PM »
Hedgehog, you wouldn't last a day as a moderator if I owned this board.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #167 on: January 08, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »
What are you providing Mr Alzheimer?
He brings expertise!  :D

He is really incensed that this isn't recognized here, as you can see by his sarcastic signature.  :D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: January 08, 2008, 08:45:24 PM »
Nasser should have said all this on the radio. Kovac's wife wife wiping his ass and the diaper in the posing trunks LMFAO. Pure gold  ;D

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »

Malignant narcissism may be motive enough. While the benign narcissist has an overall inflated feeling of self-worth and overestimates his own achievments, the malignant narcissist is a truly destructive force. He hates himself and gets his satisfaction from destroying people he perceives as being more successful than himself.

The "bitterness" some refer to in Nasser is nothing but malignant narcissism to me. Nasser has no more reason to be bitter than many other pros AFAIK, hence his behavior can probably best be explained by his own personality. My guess is that such motives are the most likely explanation for the gross "part 4" of the interview in BB.com.

CD

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2008, 04:08:22 AM »
Hedgehog, you wouldn't last a day as a moderator if I owned this board.

But you don't, thanks god.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2008, 06:58:55 AM »
the morre i read your mouth the more i get to the conclusion that you insane old man,,not kiding at all,,i get to the same conclusion van b got only some time later,,
you are backin up the wrong ideas and the wrong people ,,,narcotics have no place in bodybuilding and milos sacrev is in big trouble with the law and its a mater of time before he gets in or run from the usa to a country such as mexico or most likley country like brazil or somewhere south america where he will be able to live his criminal life style,,

ifbb found good excuse to get him out and he will never be back in ,,no ifbb for him,,maybe some asian federation,,this cat is a criminal and everyday that the jap sits in makes him even more of a criminal ,,

you all must understand that when a criminal become good as what he does,,and milos is quite good at traficking drugs and getting what he wants,,when this thing happen....it takes time to nail them down real good,,and before this time arrive those criminals usually are out the country unlike the murderer who was too dumb and too brainless milos does! have brain,,,the problem is the right people are looking into milos and will get to hgim via his contacts,,it takes long time but trust me le dont look at you for 1 vial of test and 500 dianabols,,le looks at you when you are a distributer of many types of drugs and a liar to a federal invitigation ,,le wants you when you pumpoing out drugs under the cover of supplements ,,le wants you bad when you are white color criminal,,we are talking 15 good years of this ,,,he is in big trouble and the reason palumbo looks like a  his 130lb self now days is because he is colapsing even though not shown yet he is done with bdybuilding,,milos time is limited also when it6 comes to bodybuilding on us grounds

NOPE!!
I'm not convinced GH15 is Nasser.  I still claim that GH15 is Shawn Ray; similar tonage, aside from the dusguised bad grammar, but his spelling has drastically improved (hmmmm?).  GH15 claimed to me that he was from South America and was over 70 years of age.  It might have been true, that' the reason I stopped antagonizing his posts.  Now, this post is evident that he's a fromer a bitter pro-BB who knows a lot about the DEA and the whole criminal goings-on, in the US; maybe a former or current drugdealer turned rat.  Hi Shawn welcome back.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2008, 01:20:24 PM »
does a crook and criminal stop being crook or criminal?? never ,,,hes not off but he will have to get completly clean at the end and get back to 160lb of disformed nothing,,where he belong

Did Milos deal drugs in some capacity in his life?  Probably.  I would say most pros have on some level.

Is Milos still a big time dealer or was he ever?  This I'm not so sure of.  If that were the case, I find it all the more pathetic that the feds couldn't prove it despite all of their efforts.  Convicted of "conspiracy to possess steroids for personal use", ROFL!  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »
The point is not all gym owners and professional bodybuilders sell drugs. Just because some do doesn't mean everyone does. Therefore, it is wise to not jump to conclusions about alleged drug dealing. Let the DEA and other authorities deal with criminal behaviour. Speculation about wrongdoing and naming individuals is hardly fair or ethical on message boards. How does one prove that so and so is a drug dealer? Likewise, how can anyone establish that he is totally innocent?

If someone is successful it doesn't follow that he must deal in drugs. Maybe the person is a good businessman and provides a good service to customers.

Things have changed in bodybuilding and I doubt many known individuals would risk going to prison by selling drugs. There are too many risks and the DEA can use sophisticated means to get evidence. Also, if what Nasser said is true, then no professional has any friends in bodybuilding. That means everyone should tie their camel and trust only in God!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2008, 01:38:28 PM »
The point is not all gym owners and professional bodybuilders sell drugs. Just because some do doesn't mean everyone does. Therefore, it is wise to not jump to conclusions about alleged drug dealing. Let the DEA and other authorities deal with criminal behaviour. Speculation about wrongdoing and naming individuals is hardly fair or ethical on message boards. How does one prove that so and so is a drug dealer? Likewise, how can anyone establish that he is totally innocent?

If someone is successful it doesn't follow that he must deal in drugs. Maybe the person is a good businessman and provides a good service to customers.

Things have changed in bodybuilding and I doubt many known individuals would risk going to prison by selling drugs. There are too many risks and the DEA can use sophisticated means to get evidence. Also, if what Nasser said is true, then no professional has any friends in bodybuilding. That means everyone should tie their camel and trust only in God!

I am on viagra! The fatties loves it!