Author Topic: Nasser Interview Part 4 Online - The Milos Files, Kovacs, Palumbo & More.  (Read 20913 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Just got off the phone with HUGE NASSER!
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2008, 02:07:56 AM »
Nasser is someone that we can get our motivation from, we should watch and learn and try to synchronize. Exspecially because Nasser is real, he communicates with us, very down to earth. You dont come across sportsmen like this too often.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #126 on: January 08, 2008, 02:15:36 AM »

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #127 on: January 08, 2008, 02:17:22 AM »
Team Nasser!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2008, 02:23:47 AM »
 :D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #129 on: January 08, 2008, 02:55:31 AM »
This thread should be titled - NASSER ON THE PHONE.

While you were on the phone with Baser el Stillbatty - how many pairs of soiled underwear..I mean SPORTS MEMOROBILIA did you order?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2008, 03:16:16 AM »
I was lucky enough to have a detailed discussion with NASSER himself tonight, here are some of the highlights:

He trained twice today, in the morning doing back and abs and at night shoulders and calves.  He sometimes still trains twice a day, depending on how he feels.  He walked Miss. Sato between his workouts and hung out with some friends.

We had a laugh over much of the Part 4 interview content, especially over DCM and his former wife being known to sleep with so many men in the industry including Nasser. 

On Greg Kovacs he said he does feel sorry for Greg, but of course not for DCM.

He has almost an unlimited amount of interesting stories and insights about the sport and other pros that he may choose to discuss for future interviews.  I wont share them here but he is definitely a fountain of knowledge!

He denied being GH15.  He said he simply does not have the time to be posting as much on here as gh15 does.  Nasser only started following the board more closely a few months ago after Team Nasser was formed, and reviews it occasionally and sends posts through David or myself but is not nearly as involved in this site as GH15.  However, he did acknolwedge that he beleives GH15 is really an ifbb pro.

He also reaffirmed that he is NOT doing these interviews for any type of attention, and that he has already gotten much more attention that any forum or interviews can produce.  He is also not doing it out of any kind of spite or bitterness.  He just wants to let interested readers know TRUTH about varoius aspects in bodybuilding that are rarely talked about, and at the same time to add some humour into it.  He reconfirmed that hist stories are 100% true and he has no reason to lie about them. Nasser was in a laughing mood for a lot of the conversation when discussing interview topics -- if he really were bitter he would not be using a cheerful tone the way he was.

We also had a chuckle over everyone's assumption that he is "broke" and that he sells his used clothing because he needs the money, lol.  He spoke to me a bit about his commercial real estate ventures, and his holdings are in the seven figures and are yielding relatively high returns.  One of his former personal-training clients from the San Diego area provided him with an investment proposal a while back which has since been working out very well for him.

Nasser on the phone:

what a shocker! ...he is real and you should believe what he says...but it's not me.

i do like the stories he's telling, interesting to say the least.
tank u jesus

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2008, 04:27:00 AM »

On Greg Kovacs he said he does feel sorry for Greg, but of course not for DCM.

No he doesn't. If he felt sorry for him he wouldn't have publicly humiliated him in about the worst way possible. Seems all the more representative of the bitter and spiteful nature of your hero that he would pick on a guy who did nothing to him - except perhaps give him lifts to places.

As regards his personal problem with Milos - maybe he is jealous that the women like Milos and Milos is thriving now whilst Nasser has nothing but broken dreams; his career never took off like it looked like it would and he ruined his physique with too much oil.

He is a twisted and broken man and he couldn't care less about you or anyone else. He just wants to keep his fading name out in the bodybuilding forums as that way he might get a few hits to his site and be able to sell his used workout gear. Oh, and no one with a comfortable alternative revenue stream would need to resort to selling their soiled clothes. It's a truly desperate act.

I'm sure you'll post a rolleyes type response but you are merely the lackey of a man who has proven that he is totally untrustworthy and a betrayer of friendships and secrets. He would drop anyone like a stone if he could make a buck from it.

A snake who is laughably bitter and needs to start looking a little closer to home for the source of his patent unhappiness.
O

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2008, 05:05:36 AM »
As regards his personal problem with Milos - maybe he is jealous that the women like Milos and Milos is thriving now whilst Nasser has nothing but broken dreams; his career never took off like it looked like it would and he ruined his physique with too much oil.

Career never took off? He was among the elite in an era of an unsurpassed quality as far as IFBB pro bodybuilding goes you idiot. Milos, in contrast, was the perennial 'also-ran' in any show of note.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2008, 06:41:52 AM »
First it's Nasser on the Road, now it's Nasser on the PHONE.

Epic greatness indeed.
Q

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2008, 07:05:37 AM »
what is nasser's nick here ? BLUTO?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2008, 08:51:29 AM »
:D

LOL, can you guys actually believe that this "Groink" dude claimed in another thread that he has better genetics than Nasser?!  Oh brother  ::)

He is a twisted and broken man and he couldn't care less about you or anyone else. He just wants to keep his fading name out in the bodybuilding forums as that way he might get a few hits to his site and be able to sell his used workout gear. Oh, and no one with a comfortable alternative revenue stream would need to resort to selling their soiled clothes. It's a truly desperate act.

Epic use of the word "maybe" when you really have no clue what you're talking about.  Milos had his groupie girls, and so did Nasser....Milos' wife slept with Nasser....where do you get off saying that women liked Milos more than Nasser?  ::) 

The part of your silly post about him needing attention and not having revenue is already addressed in my original post in this thread, so not much point in me repeating myself here.  Using your own logic, I can say you are just jealous of Nasser because he has more money and girls than you.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2008, 08:52:28 AM »
what a shocker! ...he is real and you should believe what he says...but it's not me.

He didn't say for CERTAIN that he knows 100% that gh15 is indeed a pro, but he said something like, "yeah he probably is a pro."  nasser has no reason to believe otherwise, and gh15 has proven that he is very knowledged about the sport.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2008, 09:02:03 AM »
this is very cool
i dont know of any retired pro bodybuilder who takes the time time to really communicate w/ his fans like Nasser is doing

It feels good to be part of a winning team
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2008, 09:30:22 AM »
WOW, he is actually making money from real estate, and the market?  He must be the only one.  With the way the real estate(commercial  or residential) market is right now, he is VERY lucky.  Also the stock market is in pretty bad shape, so he really is lucky to be making any money.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2008, 09:43:09 AM »
Nasser is just a jealous bitter has been who really, never was.  He just proved how low he is by dissing Greg Kovacs for no reason, other than Kovacs was bigger and stronger and he felt the need to tear Kovacs down to make himself feel better.  Just goes along with his continued use of gear and his whole 300 lbs with a gut thing he has, epic attempt to stay in a spot light Nasser because your 'career' was inconsequential.
Abandon every hope...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2008, 09:44:33 AM »
"Just got off with HUGE NASSER!"

Fixed.
HAHA, RON.....

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Nasser Interview Part 4 Online - The Milos Files, Kovacs, Palumbo & More.
« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2008, 09:47:17 AM »
Can any of you straight guys explain to me what is so hot about Milimar that all these men want to sleep with her? She doesn't look like anything special to me. Is it because of what she does in bed?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2008, 09:50:38 AM »
He didn't say for CERTAIN that he knows 100% that gh15 is indeed a pro, but he said something like, "yeah he probably is a pro."  nasser has no reason to believe otherwise, and gh15 has proven that he is very knowledged about the sport.

I am baffled at what losers you guys are? It's almost hard to believe.  You need some friends dude and a better life. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2008, 09:51:09 AM »

it is so sad but the best gang bang happen with fitness girls and figure girls,,,they are so cheap it is disgusting,,

this would make a great new topic. please elaborate and provide examples from real life. ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »

well you have to say Nasser was huge before all the juice and synthol ::)

if he doesnt need to sell his dirty clothes then he shouldnt----------ask anyone who isnt involved or knows anything about BBing and tell them a BBer is selling his dirty clothes--they will say its "gay" and "disturbing"

ironic the only people who think its ok are the people in Team Nasser who are sarcasitic about the whole thing and getting a laugh out of it or the borderline stalker types like "bigbobs"

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2008, 09:56:59 AM »
I am baffled at what losers you guys are? It's almost hard to believe.  You need some friends dude and a better life. 
why did you put a question mark after that statement?
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2008, 10:03:24 AM »
WOW, he is actually making money from real estate, and the market?  He must be the only one.  With the way the real estate(commercial  or residential) market is right now, he is VERY lucky.  Also the stock market is in pretty bad shape, so he really is lucky to be making any money.

As long as cash-on-cash is providing an acceptable return and you're not counting on immediate value appreciation, multifamily residential is doing fine, especially in some cities.

As for the stock market, it's all about timing, sectors, and properly choosing long or short positions.  It's possible to make some money no matter what condition the market is in.

However, having said that, chances are pretty good HUGE Nasser in making the bulk of his income right now from used clothing sales!
Ron: "I am lazy."

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2008, 10:04:48 AM »
I'm shocked. Not that you talked to Nasser, but that his phone hasn't been disconnected yet.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »
The interviews started off with pertinent content relating to the bodybuilding industry and then progressed towards gossip and are now progressing in terms of the nastiness of the gossip.  Although I did enjoy the interview, I'm just pointing that out.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2008, 11:49:43 AM »
Can any of you straight guys explain to me what is so hot about Milimar that all these men want to sleep with her? She doesn't look like anything special to me. Is it because of what she does in bed?

Possibly.