Author Topic: It's getting old so...  (Read 3470 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: It's getting old so...
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2023, 08:24:02 AM »
I don’t know if it’s possible to have a debate with you. I’m sure you’re considered smart on your home planet, but the fact is that what passes for smart on DUMBONIUM IV is intellectually equivalent to a pet rock.

You can do better than this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2023, 08:29:12 AM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55016029

"There've been other claims from the Republicans about sudden spikes in votes favouring the Democrats in key battleground states - such as Michigan and Wisconsin - implying fraud could be involved.

These spikes can be easily accounted for in the timing of the release of large batches of results for big cities like Milwaukee and Detroit, which are always skewed heavily Democratic.

In some cases, there have been clerical errors or software glitches, which have been corrected after being discovered.

It's also worth noting that the record numbers of postal ballots in this election have overwhelmingly favoured the Democratic party, particularly in urban areas.

In some states (including Michigan and Wisconsin) counting of these postal votes only started once the polls had closed on 3 November. They take longer to count, so you would have expected to see a bump in the Biden vote each time batches of these results were released."

and...

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/04/donald-trump/no-president-trump-ballot-dumps-key-states-were-no/

"The "ballot dumps" were not a surprise. Officials have warned for months that one of the consequences of the flood of mail ballots — a byproduct of the pandemic — is that they take longer to count.

Many Democrats chose to vote by mail or through drop boxes, while many of Trump’s supporters decided to vote at the polls on Election Day since Trump had been critical of mail ballots. Different states and even counties within a state have different rules for what ballots were tabulated first. This meant that when jurisdictions released their most recent ballot counts on Election Night, how the ballot was cast became highly correlated with the likelihood of that batch of ballots being strong for either Biden or Trump.

By the wee hours of the morning after the election, significant numbers of ballots remained to be counted in the Democratic strongholds of Pennsylvania such as Philadelphia, the Philadelphia suburbs and Pittsburgh. Similarly, in Wisconsin and Michigan, the Democratic areas of Milwaukee and Detroit had significant numbers of ballots that remained to be counted. Trump’s lead in Georgia — like the three others, a state Trump won in 2016 — had also narrowed, with Biden making gains in and around Atlanta.

Because of these factors, lead-switching between the candidates was not a sign of something amiss. It was just a sign of the process unfolding and all ballots cast being counted. "

Would you like my paypal info?

This doesn’t say really anything. Maybe you’d like to go over that first graphic again…unless you didn’t understand it when you read it..if you read it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2023, 08:31:54 AM »
I think you question what I did for a living because you have trouble comprehending facts, evidence, procedures etc and because my conclusions, which concur with the conclusions of the courts, Republican election officials, State Supreme Courts, Attorney General and Vice President don't match your conclusions, based on Pillow guy, Gulliani, the Kracken, you feel you need to strike out like it will bolster your weak arguments. For example;

"none of those judges would even bother..." STFU..

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/oct/28/instagram-posts/trump-campaigns-evidence-of-fraud-was-reviewed-bef/

"In Nevada, Trump supporters sued to challenge the state’s election results and seeking an order from the court declaring Trump the winner or declaring Biden’s victory "null and void."

Dismissing the lawsuit on Dec. 4, 2020, District Court James T. Russell wrote that the people behind it failed "to provide credible and relevant evidence" to contest the Nov. 3, 2020 election in accordance with Nevada laws.

Trump allies "did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud," Russell wrote. The contestants failed to prove that illegal votes by ineligible or deceased voters were cast and counted, he wrote."

and...

"On Nov 27, 2020 a federal appeals court rejected a Trump campaign proposal to block Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania. ( here ). At the time, Stephanos Bibas, on behalf of the three-judge panel wrote: “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Now don't you feel stupid? You ought to... a not so bright Detective just spanked you

and right after I told you that no courts even bothered to even look at the evidence let alone enter it….you post this. Unbelievable

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2023, 11:42:02 AM »
and right after I told you that no courts even bothered to even look at the evidence let alone enter it….you post this. Unbelievable

Ok, this confirms you’re not playing with a full deck. This would also explain to a person of normal intelligence why no one bothers to debate him. It’s pointless. You won’t understand what’s said and you’ll claim victory regardless because in you mind if you respond with words, no matter what they are, you think that means you won. Frankly I’m done wasting my time trying to show you how stupid your stolen election position is. Might as well be talking to Ben Stillers character in Tropic Thunder Simple Jack .. good thing there are Coaching jobs for them.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2023, 11:48:43 AM »
You can do better than this.

I can, but is there really a point? Putting any more than minimal effort in responding would be like having Yo-Yo Ma play a concerto for deaf children.

Also, hi! It’s been a while. I hope you’ve been well, despite your continuing addiction to “The Donald”.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2023, 11:55:30 AM »
Ok, this confirms you’re not playing with a full deck. This would also explain to a person of normal intelligence why no one bothers to debate him. It’s pointless. You won’t understand what’s said and you’ll claim victory regardless because in you mind if you respond with words, no matter what they are, you think that means you won. Frankly I’m done wasting my time trying to show you how stupid your stolen election position is. Might as well be talking to Ben Stillers character in Tropic Thunder Simple Jack .. good thing there are Coaching jobs for them.

Skating

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2023, 12:01:24 PM »
Skating

Good job coach! You used a word. Spelled it correctly too. You get a gold star! Keep up the good work

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2023, 12:09:01 PM »

And you post this after being told over and over and having the courts own words listed on the computer screen as to why they didn't waste their time looking at it.

It's BULLSHIT.   Just like your excuses.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2023, 12:11:52 PM »
Good job coach! You used a word. Spelled it correctly too. You get a gold star! Keep up the good work

It also helps if you were actually in the room when many of these questions were asked, like I was.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rand-paul-courts-have-not-decided-election-results-found-excuses-to-sit-out

https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/commentary/supreme-courts-decision-not-hear-elections-cases-could-have-serious

Btw, dippy #2. 90% of the time I’m using voice to text. Let me know when you’re perfect because seriously, that literally all you can come up with

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2023, 12:12:53 PM »
I can, but is there really a point? Putting any more than minimal effort in responding would be like having Yo-Yo Ma play a concerto for deaf children.

Also, hi! It’s been a while. I hope you’ve been well, despite your continuing addiction to “The Donald”.

Thanks, hope you’re doing well. How’s the back?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2023, 12:23:33 PM »
And you post this after being told over and over and having the courts own words listed on the computer screen as to why they didn't waste their time looking at it.

It's BULLSHIT.   Just like your excuses.

Save it coach.. I gave you two solid examples of courts looking at it and you ignored them. The fact is, you wouldn’t be an election denier if you had the mental capacity to comprehend what I posted which is why I’m washing my hands of this pointless “debate”. At this point it’s like debating flat earth.. I’m not going to change your mind.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2023, 01:38:25 PM »
Thanks, hope you’re doing well. How’s the back?

Good days and bad. More good these days, which is a bit surprising given how aging works. Working out certainly helps!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2023, 01:47:20 PM »

Once you devolve to insults, you've lost the exchange.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2023, 04:35:53 PM »
Save it coach.. I gave you two solid examples of courts looking at it and you ignored them. The fact is, you wouldn’t be an election denier if you had the mental capacity to comprehend what I posted which is why I’m washing my hands of this pointless “debate”. At this point it’s like debating flat earth.. I’m not going to change your mind.

What !!!
The earth is flat ,
Father Christmas is real
& so is Wrestling
Hunter loves his daughter
Only not quite as much as Cocaine
And Pedo Pete has No interest in young girls !!!!

😁🤣

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2023, 04:52:59 PM »

Well you'll have to go back a few posts

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2023, 07:53:55 PM »

What if it is not an insult, but a description?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2023, 08:07:13 PM »
This why I question what you did for a living. You’re not that bright and can’t actually look into the facts of a case.lMuch like the “50” lawsuits that were filed (that weren’t all by Trump attorneys) that none of those judges would even bother too look at the evidence let along enter it and I’m not to explain it yet AGAIN as to they dismissed it. But you go with yourself and keep repeating and telling that lie that the MSM repeats that you and your fellow retards buy into

Now fucking debunk it. You wanted evidence, there it is not to mention FB, Twitter and the rest of the MSM suppressing the Hunter laptop that even Zuckerberg said that if it wasn’t it would have changed the outcome of the elections. Even polls suggested that 70% said if they would have know they wouldn’t have voted for him.

Election interference, son. Just like right now with what’s happening to Trump

Grape Ape, did he lose the exchange here?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2023, 02:26:27 AM »
As in "cocaine exchange"???

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2023, 04:39:41 AM »
As in "cocaine exchange"???

We all know it was Hunter's coke and covered up by the deepstate.
c

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2023, 05:58:44 AM »
Grape Ape, did he lose the exchange here?

I'm not a fan of that either, at least on the poli threads.

This is a small subform of a small forum, with a few obvious trolls, but most are of reasonable intelligence.

I just think we can do better here.

If not, fine, I don't really care THAT much.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2023, 06:12:08 AM »
We all know it was Hunter's coke and covered up by the deepstate.

Highly likely it was someone who if named would've really hurt the Biden bandwagon
in general populations opinion.

Extremely odd no finger print matches found  ::)
No CCTV
No eye witness's

Nada / zero / nothing.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2023, 08:32:34 PM »
I'm not a fan of that either, at least on the poli threads.

This is a small subform of a small forum, with a few obvious trolls, but most are of reasonable intelligence.

I just think we can do better here.

If not, fine, I don't really care THAT much.

I would like that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2023, 12:34:24 AM »
The FBI can ID you at protest in another country
With facial recognition
But can't catch a person stashing coke at the
White House with over 700 cameras

Yeah right & many are believing that crap.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2023, 04:52:34 PM »
The FBI can ID you at protest in another country
With facial recognition
But can't catch a person stashing coke at the
White House with over 700 cameras

Yeah right & many are believing that crap.
If Trump was in office the media wouldn't stop playing this on rotation until someone was in custody.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2023, 07:53:23 PM »
If Trump was in office the media wouldn't stop playing this on rotation until someone was in custody.
If Trump were in office this wouldn't make the news... There would be far worse scandals to focus on than who left a dime bag in an area with public access. We should be grateful this is all they have to focus on.