Author Topic: It's getting old so...  (Read 3523 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
It's getting old so...
« on: July 14, 2023, 09:55:14 PM »
$8000 bet to Coach to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the election was stolen.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: It's getting old so...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2023, 10:17:48 PM »
Here comes “all the evidence” - which is always no evidence being posted and just the usual “oh boy”, “the courts wouldn’t look at it”, and other excuses. 

Excuses.  Not evidence.  The greatest political crime in modern history and no actual evidence.  Plus the opposing party actually helped perpetuate it and cover it up.   ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 11:00:15 PM »
Here comes “all the evidence” - which is always no evidence being posted and just the usual “oh boy”, “the courts wouldn’t look at it”, and other excuses. 

Excuses.  Not evidence.  The greatest political crime in modern history and no actual evidence.  Plus the opposing party actually helped perpetuate it and cover it up.   ::)

Will the Pillow Guy be quoted?
Gulliani?
 The Kraken?

I'm dying to find out

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2023, 11:26:51 PM »

I already have little man. Many times. Like lurker, you wouldn’t not only read it, if you did, you couldn’t refute it. Tell you what hot shot, I’ll extend the same thing I’ve said for along time on here that he keeps running from.

Let’s all of us have a live debate on here you, me, lurker, Prime and Straw. You seem to think just because this fucking communist is sitting in the chain that he won legitimately won. Are you in?

And oh, you do realize this is still being investigated, right? Of course you don’t

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2023, 12:02:18 AM »
I already have little man. Many times. Like lurker, you wouldn’t not only read it, if you did, you couldn’t refute it. Tell you what hot shot, I’ll extend the same thing I’ve said for along time on here that he keeps running from.

Let’s all of us have a live debate on here you, me, lurker, Prime and Straw. You seem to think just because this fucking communist is sitting in the chain that he won legitimately won. Are you in?

And oh, you do realize this is still being investigated, right? Of course you don’t

Sad. Just sad...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2023, 07:29:44 AM »
This is funny. Like Coach has the evidence sitting around in his closet. ::)
Like I said in the other thread, you're convinced russia ran some ads on the internet and convinced millions to vote for Trump, but our own government didn't involve themselves at all in 2020 and made sure that election was legit despite there being odd vote counts and the possibility of voting machines being manipulated.

Someone else asked around here of you, so I'll ask here...do you believe the government and it's alphabet organizations have the best interest of the American people in mind?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2023, 01:54:25 PM »
Like I said in the other thread, you're convinced russia ran some ads on the internet and convinced millions to vote for Trump, but our own government didn't involve themselves at all in 2020 and made sure that election was legit despite there being odd vote counts and the possibility of voting machines being manipulated.

Someone else asked around here of you, so I'll ask here...do you believe the government and it's alphabet organizations have the best interest of the American people in mind?

Me, I asked & awaiting a response.......... It's a simple yes / no answer

Honestly I'd be shocked & surprised if he says yes - maybe he should ref to my conspiracy
theory thread.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2023, 02:45:53 PM »
Sad. Just sad...

But oh so predictable. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2023, 05:21:35 PM »

Me, I asked & awaiting a response.......... It's a simple yes / no answer

Honestly I'd be shocked & surprised if he says yes - maybe he should ref to my conspiracy
theory thread.
I would not be shocked at all if he thought the alphabet agencies have the American peoples best interest in mind. He's repeatedly shown he's a big government boot licker. Democrats can do no wrong in his eyes, not matter how blatantly obvious the crime or immoral event is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2023, 07:03:46 AM »
I would not be shocked at all if he thought the alphabet agencies have the American peoples best interest in mind. He's repeatedly shown he's a big government boot licker. Democrats can do no wrong in his eyes, not matter how blatantly obvious the crime or immoral event is.

he is just another low IQ muppet that believes CNN etc when it suits him.
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2023, 07:23:46 AM »

I'm sure Ag 007 will reply - and maybe shock us with his answer .

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2023, 08:49:26 AM »

I would say not stolen in the traditional sense of hacking machines to get fake votes, but absolutely in the sense of big tech and media manipulation.  Shit, even some people like Sam Harris flat out admit it, yet justify it as part of their bastardized take on the "greater good".

The censorship of the Biden laptop story is undeniable at this point, as is the lying and manipulation of experts to produce a false narrative, all constructed by members of Biden's campaign, with gov't agency support.

You can find polling examples that show %s of voters who would have changed their vote, and the math states it changed the results of the election, mostly due to the small margin of EC victory in 3 swing states.

But also, the stuff I mentioned in the first sentence will never be proven or disproven, because courts never gave them a chance. There is zero doubt there was some kind of fraud, just on the fact that there has to be in an election of this size, but I don't know if there's any material impact, so I don't dwell on it.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2023, 12:00:33 PM »
I would say not stolen in the traditional sense of hacking machines to get fake votes, but absolutely in the sense of big tech and media manipulation.  Shit, even some people like Sam Harris flat out admit it, yet justify it as part of their bastardized take on the "greater good".

The censorship of the Biden laptop story is undeniable at this point, as is the lying and manipulation of experts to produce a false narrative, all constructed by members of Biden's campaign, with gov't agency support.

You can find polling examples that show %s of voters who would have changed their vote, and the math states it changed the results of the election, mostly due to the small margin of EC victory in 3 swing states.

But also, the stuff I mentioned in the first sentence will never be proven or disproven, because courts never gave them a chance. There is zero doubt there was some kind of fraud, just on the fact that there has to be in an election of this size, but I don't know if there's any material impact, so I don't dwell on it.

This x2

Some very dodgy things went on to thwart Donald

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2023, 01:18:21 PM »
Getbiggers don't generally post the actual contents of their bank accounts.  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2023, 06:39:49 PM »

No of course not for the most part. But it's complicated. When it comes to getting re-elected, I believe politicians have their own best interest at heart.  This means during election years, both parties will put forth legislation that is often meaningless because laws already exist that address the concerns. But they (either party) will add a little something so that when the other party votes it down they can then go to the press and say _____party votes down child endangerment law. Very few people will look into why.. what was tied to the bill that made them do that. They will just say _________ hates children.. vets... elderly.

Now moving on from politicians, who for the most part, are hired assassins,. we have other departments. Some people confuse the FBI, the DOJ and similar departments as political. The truth is, most workers are life long workers, having served in both demoratic and republican whitehouses. I find it a bit unfair when people claim X is being political, even if X was appointed by a President from that party.. You likely know some recent examples. It's too easy to say "we can't trust ___ because they are against our man.. when "our man" appointed the head.. It's lacking reasonableness.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2023, 08:16:12 AM »

Debunk this…this first page alone should have ended it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2023, 08:37:01 AM »
Debunking an op-ed?    ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2023, 09:24:37 AM »

It was stolen - not by vote machines changing ballots but by massive collusion by Big Tech censoring the news, the 3 letter agencies colluding to suppress information, by framing people, etc. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2023, 10:35:07 AM »
It was stolen - not by vote machines changing ballots but by massive collusion by Big Tech censoring the news, the 3 letter agencies colluding to suppress information, by framing people, etc.

Stop.  After Obama you seemed to be leveling off with the craziness.  Now you going right back down the slope again.  Did your divorce affect you that bad?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2023, 10:50:29 AM »
Stop.  After Obama you seemed to be leveling off with the craziness.  Now you going right back down the slope again.  Did your divorce affect you that bad?

WTFNG hell is wrong with you - its been all over the news about the surpression of the Hunter Biden Laptop that the FBI and Big Tech did that.   Zuckerberg confirmed that FB was approached by the FBI.   Then the CIA and intell people concocted that fake letter Biden trouted out at the debate. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2023, 12:33:52 PM »
Debunking an op-ed?    ::)

Not an op-ed, dippy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2023, 03:47:45 PM »

Spot on.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2023, 03:49:23 PM »

Mentioning his divorce?  Really?  Why the heck are you trying to use his personal information to attack him?  No class.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2023, 04:05:54 PM »
Debunk this…this first page alone should have ended it.

Not much to debunk. It seems written sometime close to the election because it refers to the 50 lawsuits filed by Trump and the Republicans as "backing up the claims". But we know now for a fact none. not a single one of those lawsuits were successful and the other evidence it also mentions were debunked between when that "letter" was written and now. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2023, 05:08:15 PM »
No of course not for the most part. But it's complicated. When it comes to getting re-elected, I believe politicians have their own best interest at heart.  This means during election years, both parties will put forth legislation that is often meaningless because laws already exist that address the concerns. But they (either party) will add a little something so that when the other party votes it down they can then go to the press and say _____party votes down child endangerment law. Very few people will look into why.. what was tied to the bill that made them do that. They will just say _________ hates children.. vets... elderly.

Now moving on from politicians, who for the most part, are hired assassins,. we have other departments. Some people confuse the FBI, the DOJ and similar departments as political. The truth is, most workers are life long workers, having served in both demoratic and republican whitehouses. I find it a bit unfair when people claim X is being political, even if X was appointed by a President from that party.. You likely know some recent examples. It's too easy to say "we can't trust ___ because they are against our man.. when "our man" appointed the head.. It's lacking reasonableness.
Really doesn't matter who appointed who to what alphabet agency, they will do as they're told by those in charge and those guys take orders from above them.
I think you've been asked a few times, I don't believe I've seen an answer, do you believe the government and the alphabet agencies has the best interest of the American people in mind?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!