Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 353786 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #1525 on: August 17, 2013, 05:19:45 PM »

wider than heath

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1526 on: August 17, 2013, 05:23:49 PM »
Boom!

Wider than Heath, No one, Uk Jeffley, Steve Kuclo

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1527 on: August 17, 2013, 05:26:55 PM »
Kenny Powers looking thick..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1528 on: August 17, 2013, 05:30:39 PM »
I ate baked tilapia, green kale, and pinto beans for 3 days, went from 268 to 260 259ish!
Too quick swol you got almost a year keep the weights heavy just maintain the weight for awhile.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1529 on: August 17, 2013, 05:31:56 PM »
I ate baked tilapia, green kale, and pinto beans for 3 days, went from 268 to 260 259ish!

I am a stickler for accuracy. If you are going to make a big deal out of your weight loss, you'll be more credible if you stick to the absolute truth....just saying. 258 lbs. may only be 2 lbs. more than your more recent suggestion that you are actually 260 lbs. Even a 10 lb. weight loss in two days is unbelievable. You'd have to do more than eat clean, you must have lost a lot of water weight too.

Look I am all in for your success. Getting there just plays better if you don't exaggerate. Keep eating good foods like the Tilapia and Kale. Pinto beans in moderation are good for you too. No more English muffins with peanut butter, banana and chocolate. BTW, Skippy peanut butter has added sugar. Stay away from it. Buy an all natural brand that has nothing besides pulverized peanuts in it. Bananas are good in moderation. Chocolate too. The darker the chocolate, the healthier it is for you. The only problem with bananas and chocolate is that they are hardly cutting foods. Save them for a rare treat.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1530 on: August 17, 2013, 05:35:23 PM »
Too quick swol you got almost a year keep the weights heavy just maintain the weight for awhile.

I disagree. He needs to reach a "peak" or at least close too it at least once before next year. He's never dieted down so he has NO idea where he will be come this time next year. He's needs to at least get an idea.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1531 on: August 17, 2013, 05:39:15 PM »

I am not worried. He didn't actually lose this weight. He either took a giant piss or a giant shit. Nobody loses weight this quickly for real. He needs to learn to eat clean, if he does this with the occasional cheat, he will drop the weight slowly which is the best way to go when losing fat, IMO.

Anyway, when you read between the lines, you'll see he is fudging on the weight. August 15th he weight 270 lbs....no....268 lbs. On August 17th he weighed 258 lbs....no....260 lbs. Either he is weighing himself all day long, he cannot read the scale, or making things up.

Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. His photos don't indicate a remarkable change yet and they probably shouldn't because that would be just weird.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1532 on: August 17, 2013, 05:47:27 PM »
I disagree. He needs to reach a "peak" or at least close too it at least once before next year. He's never dieted down so he has NO idea where he will be come this time next year. He's needs to at least get an idea.
That is a valid point Coach, maybe end of the year should be the goal to see where he stands.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1533 on: August 17, 2013, 05:53:39 PM »

Heed this advice.....

A plan for a 20 lb weight loss the last two weeks will end up looking saggy and soggy.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1534 on: August 17, 2013, 05:55:31 PM »
I am not worried. He didn't actually lose this weight. He either took a giant piss or a giant shit. Nobody loses weight this quickly for real. He needs to learn to eat clean, if he does this with the occasional cheat, he will drop the weight slowly which is the best way to go when losing fat, IMO.

Anyway, when you read between the lines, you'll see he is fudging on the weight. August 15th he weight 270 lbs....no....268 lbs. On August 17th he weighed 258 lbs....no....260 lbs. Either he is weighing himself all day long, he cannot read the scale, or making things up.

Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. His photos don't indicate a remarkable change yet and they probably shouldn't because that would be just weird.
Maybe he took a giant shit I don't know. True the pics look about the same. Most all contests I entered just dieted 3 months out but I got a high metabolism and have never been overweight so if he just continues to workout heavy and just watches his weight then start maybe first of the year keeping an eye on calories maybe the ticket. I always pull for the underdog.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1535 on: August 17, 2013, 06:00:30 PM »
Maybe he took a giant shit I don't know. True the pics look about the same. Most all contests I entered just dieted 3 months out but I got a high metabolism and have never been overweight so if he just continues to workout heavy and just watches his weight then start maybe first of the year keeping an eye on calories maybe the ticket. I always pull for the underdog.

I could be wrong, but Cswol looks like a dude with a slower metabolism. I suspect he needs to get into reasonable shape long enough before contest time so that his extra skin isn't sagging. Now this could just be my take since I am old and I suspect if I were to get cut, it would take awhile before my skin could shrink wrap around my new found abs. LOL!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1536 on: August 17, 2013, 06:11:28 PM »
After eating today ate light today! Mini cheat day!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1537 on: August 17, 2013, 06:15:20 PM »
Right now I'm staying around 260lbd 265lbs, tryin to get leaner and maintain muscle size, I have noticed a huge difference, my muscles have stayed my weight and bf have gone down.  I plan to be 270 jacked 3 months before the show, then take it down to 245 for day of show!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1538 on: August 17, 2013, 06:17:58 PM »
I could be wrong, but Cswol looks like a dude with a slower metabolism. I suspect he needs to get into reasonable shape long enough before contest time so that his extra skin isn't sagging. Now this could just be my take since I am old and I suspect if I were to get cut, it would take awhile before my skin could shrink wrap around my new found abs. LOL!
Ok prime I respect you as a elderly gentleman had much experience in life. Swol posted his waist not too bad at this point. I have known people to lose 50 lbs in 3 months so he has 7 months say from January. Skin you can't do nothing about thats just age it may or may not come back in. Just saying he has time.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1539 on: August 17, 2013, 06:24:12 PM »
In 2 months from 290lbs to 259lbs

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1540 on: August 17, 2013, 06:31:16 PM »
Post your cycle plz

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1541 on: August 17, 2013, 06:31:44 PM »
290lbs to 260lbs in 2 months

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1542 on: August 17, 2013, 06:37:08 PM »
Cycles, just changing agents monthly so nothing sits up in my body, and receptors stay fresh

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1543 on: August 17, 2013, 06:53:52 PM »
  let the haters fuel your drive to win cswol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1544 on: August 17, 2013, 07:37:40 PM »
Cycles, just changing agents monthly so nothing sits up in my body, and receptors stay fresh

Good progress

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1545 on: August 17, 2013, 10:45:07 PM »

At your weight, you probably burn 3-3,500 cals a day.

So if you ate nothing for 3 days, you would run a deficit of roughly 10k calories.

But you did eat some stuff, so along with the fat, you dropped probably 8-9lbs of water in those 3 days. That seems like a lot - were you totally carb free for 3 days?

I think you need to figure out why that was. Have you been drinking heavily at all and then stopped? It may be that something in your diet is causing you to retain a lot of water which could also means it's stressing your kidneys.

All bro-science of course. Losing that water is a good thing and you must feel better but you might want to think about how to keep it off.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1546 on: August 17, 2013, 10:48:21 PM »
I am not worried. He didn't actually lose this weight. He either took a giant piss or a giant shit. Nobody loses weight this quickly for real. 

Wel...... I just lost 5.5kgs in 7 days and I'm a tiny tit.

Mind you - that was at a Muay Thai camp in Phuket where I was doing 90 mins Muay Thai at 7am each day along with fasting for the 7 days. My calorie deficit would have been around 15k calories. So still a hell of a lot would have been water.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1547 on: August 17, 2013, 10:49:34 PM »
After eating today ate light today! Mini cheat day!

Can we start a collection for a new phone for CSWOL? I'll give $10

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1548 on: August 17, 2013, 11:18:42 PM »
Went out to dinner tonight and stuffed my face with great food; barbequed brisket, corn bread, barbecued beans, grits with cheese and onions, a large mixed drink, banana pudding and a cup of coffee with cream. Came home, weighed myself and I'd gained 5 lbs. It will be gone by tomorrow morning. Drinking a big glass of water right now.

Note: this is not a normal meal for me. It was date night with my wife.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1549 on: August 18, 2013, 01:21:49 AM »
Went out to dinner tonight and stuffed my face with great food; barbequed brisket, corn bread, barbecued beans, grits with cheese and onions, a large mixed drink, banana pudding and a cup of coffee with cream. Came home, weighed myself and I'd gained 5 lbs. It will be gone by tomorrow morning. Drinking a big glass of water right now.

Note: this is not a normal meal for me. It was date night with my wife.

Where was this Prime?