Author Topic: The TRUTH about Pro Bodybuilding and Hormones from an ex national competitor  (Read 49361 times)

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
i never said they are not growing - they are.

but its not muscles that are growing.

hope this helps

That does help, thanks.  I thought the guys using all that GH were huge and carried tons of muscle.  Now I know I'm wrong.  Thanks for clarifying.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
In the next 50 yrs the vast majority Americans and Euros will be on some type of hormone replacement therapy.  Book it.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
you sound like a sarcastic individual who can't afford gh ;)

you are correct i cannot afford gh.

however if you read my posts you will see there is no proof that gh provides muscle growth.

the studies show growth of organs , bones etc but not muscle. the studies also show high rates of adverse effects - the worse of which is acromegaly, which can occur at relatively small dosages - much smaller than pro's and even national competitors take.

now it is possible that gh does cause some muscle growth at extreme dosages, however the studies i have read do not show anything of the sort that points to this being likely.

also by your simpleton logic you could claim that taking large dosages of anything i.e. apples may cause muscle growth too then, despite there also being no proof of that effect.

if you want to spend thousands of $ on a product thats probably fake - but if you did get real gh, there is a very strong likelyhood that you will get adverse reactions, possible irreversible skeletal bone changes, gh gut, etc etc and ZERO muscle growth.

go right ahead.

you simpletons make me laugh.
175lbs by 31st July

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
In the next 50 yrs the vast majority Americans and Euros will be on some type of hormone replacement therapy.  Book it.
Yeah right heheh. The way the American/ Euro economy is going we won't be able to afford Flintstone vitamins

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
now it is possible that gh does cause some muscle growth at extreme dosages, however the studies i have read do not show anything of the sort that points to this being likely.

also by your simpleton logic you could claim that taking large dosages of anything i.e. apples may cause muscle growth too then, despite there also being no proof of that effect.

You're right.  Using that same simpleton logic, if I found out that every pro bodybuilder ate 40 apples a day and they all swore it made them grow and as soon as they started this new apple regimen the pros were all suddenly 30 lbs heavier than the ones the year before, I would say there was a very good chance that it worked.  You however, would sit around arguing that it didn't work because there had never been a study done proving that it did.  I gotta ask, which of us is the simpleton?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
THEN IT WONT BE HARD TO FIND SOME STUDIES TO SUPPORT YOUR IDEAS THEN WILL IT?????????????????????????????????

If I said "water is wet" would you need a study?

Look up growth hormone's mechanisms of actions, which cells in the body have receptors, receptor types, and other hormones increased or influenced by it. Don't just read conclusions, I mean look up the actual endocrine physiology and you'll see I'm not pulling this shit out of my ass.

Any fucktard can read a study conclusion and not know a damn thing about it's design or what it's studying.

At any rate, someone stupid enough to take the shit without knowing how/why it works (beyond a few steroid forums or internet dumbasses who know little to nothing about basic physio) deserves whatever they get.

There's a difference between information and knowledge. I'm here for fun and really am too lazy to fully explain this shit again and have it deleted. :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
You're right.  Using that same simpleton logic, if I found out that every pro bodybuilder ate 40 apples a day and they all swore it made them grow and as soon as they started this new apple regimen the pros were all suddenly 30 lbs heavier than the ones the year before, I would say there was a very good chance that it worked.  You however, would sit around arguing that it didn't work because there had never been a study done proving that it did.  I gotta ask, which of us is the simpleton?

you should have said bananas you ignorant little monkey  >:(

totally wrong analogy - if there were studies done on apples that showed no growth - why the fuck would anyone assume it would cause growth as higher levels  ???

also the introduction of gh has never caused mass increases in lean body mass 30+ lbs - insulin has, but not gh. the intro of gh did help produce guts, big jaws, palumboism, etc however

these bodybuilders can swear whatever they like but the facts remain studies show gh does not grow lean muscle mass.

perhaps its the placebo effect, or increased cellular hydration or something else, but they arn't seeing muscle growth from gh.

the fact they have paid $$$$$$ for the gh ( if its even real) just makes them all the more likely to claim wonder results as the reality just doesn't go down well.

175lbs by 31st July

io856

gh + slin seems to have a potent effect

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
If I said "water is wet" would you need a study?

Look up growth hormone's mechanisms of actions, which cells in the body have receptors, receptor types, and other hormones increased or influenced by it. Don't just read conclusions, I mean look up the actual endocrine physiology and you'll see I'm not pulling this shit out of my ass.

Any fucktard can read a study conclusion and not know a damn thing about it's design or what it's studying.

At any rate, someone stupid enough to take the shit without knowing how/why it works (beyond a few steroid forums or internet dumbasses who know little to nothing about basic physio) deserves whatever they get.

There's a difference between information and knowledge. I'm here for fun and really am too lazy to fully explain this shit again and have it deleted. :)
::) make your mind up, a few pages ago there were no studies done with gh  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
::) make your mind up, a few pages ago there were no studies done with gh  ::)

Listen to fatpanda . He knows he's shit :-X

Boom pics of Fatpanda to silence the haters.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
 ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

totally wrong analogy - if there were studies done on apples that showed no growth - why the fuck would anyone assume it would cause growth as higher levels  ???

Remember 20 years ago when medical science "proved" that steroids don't work?  ::)

SgtSpar

• Getbig III

also the introduction of gh has never caused mass increases in lean body mass 30+ lbs - insulin has, but not gh. the intro of gh did help produce guts, big jaws, palumboism, etc however

these bodybuilders can swear whatever they like but the facts remain studies show gh does not grow lean muscle mass.

perhaps its the placebo effect, or increased cellular hydration or something else, but they arn't seeing muscle growth from gh.

the fact they have paid $$$$$$ for the gh ( if its even real) just makes them all the more likely to claim wonder results as the reality just doesn't go down well.

Yeah, if you have nothing else, resort to name-calling.  That will prove you're right and that my logic sucks.

When bodybuilders came out and said that no carb/ low carb diets were the way to get ripped, medical science and there studies said it was bullshit.  When bodybuilders said steroids make you grow muscle, studies showed that there was no proof that they did.  Bodybuilders now say GH builds muscle, esp in conjunction with insulin, and every one I have talked to said that adding GH makes you grow much faster than insulin and juice alone.  Studies say no....

drkaje

• Getbig V
You must have a learning disability or reading comprehension problem.

Go back and read the studies you posted with a dictionary to help on the big words. You should have actually read the studies first, LOL! Jumping to conclusions makes you look even less informed than before. Lean muscle mass is deceiving and you actually don't even know what definition they're using. Also, they admitted not using the amount of drug typical abusers do. The study is beyond useless for what we're discussing.

hGH does cause muscle growth, there's just no way to control which ones. :)

Find a peer-reviewed human study with people taking the amounts of drugs bodybuilders are using.  :)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
GH + training definately produces muscle growth - anyone who has taken GH will be able to confirm that.

Remember in the early days of steriods, many doctors claimed no medical evidence existed to show that steroids + training produce muscle growth. The athletes and bbuilders taking it knew it all along that it worked...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
doctor who - you need to take your own advice.

the studies i posted back what i'm saying 100%.

you are clearly no doctor.

you have used this same old nonsense in the past also : if you fully read the studies blah blah blah

its lucky for you that most here won't/can't understand the studies as you would never be taken seriously here ever again - which you wont be by me anyway.

srgspar - i apologise for insulting you.

it gets frustrating when i try to explain my position through logic and people just do not or will not accept my position. perhaps i am not explaining myself, or perhaps we will simply have to agree to disagree on this matter.

for the record it is my belief ( with the backing of current studies) that gh is useless for skeletal muscle growth.

It is possible that extreme dosages could produce some muscle growth - however i see no evidence of this in current studies, nor anything to suggest such.
175lbs by 31st July

drkaje

• Getbig V
I should know better than trying to explain simple facts to people here, LOL!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
THANK YOU!!!!!  Finally someone at Getbig with a mind.  This is the truth

drkaje

• Getbig V
Hey panda, just give up hehehe. I agree with you 100% and understand. The reality is this is a BB forum called get big . It is fun but little more than bro science in most cases. For example, an actual pro like Bob Chick makes a reasonable, basic answer to a question and the numbnuts give him crack. BUT, have some unknown numbnut come on a claim to post the "REAL TRUTH" and they lap it up.

Did you bother to read the studies he posted or just the conclusions and highlights?

If Guytons and several medical texts are wrong we should probably nominate FP for an internet Nobel prize. :)

People stupid enough to take drugs without doing real homework deserve whatever they get.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
Did you bother to read the studies he posted or just the conclusions and highlights?

If Guytons and several medical texts are wrong we should probably nominate FP for an internet Nobel prize. :)

People stupid enough to take drugs without doing real homework deserve whatever they get.
::) still trying to pretend you know what you are talking about  ::)

you must be the only doctor in the world that has time to post 14000 times on a bodybuilding board, and didn't think there were any studies on gh  ::)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

drkaje

• Getbig V
::) still trying to pretend you know what you are talking about  ::)

you must be the only doctor in the world that has time to post 14000 times on a bodybuilding board, and didn't think there were any studies on gh  ::)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

This level of emotionality perfectly explains how some people justify overeating. They'd rather feel than be right, LOL!

I never implied there were no human studies with gH. Human studies at the levels users take would be unethical.

Not one of the studies you posted has participants using gH like people on the street are taking it. Of course there are studies done on deficient people, FFS.

They showed changes in body composition.

One showed increased call mass.

Sorry but, lean muscle holds more water.

The first study had a 12 week wash out period.

One study had 7 people actually taking the drug, LOL! You really want to draw a conclusion from 7 people?!

I really thought you were kidding with the studies. I overestimated you and thought the whole stupid, fly off the handle and post stupid shit was an act.

I agree with one earlier poster, though. At some point they'll know even more about receptors and be able to better tailor HRT for people with diseases. No idea how long something like that takes to hit the streets, though.

There is one good thing...... laughter apparently increases growth hormone and IGF 1 so your attempts at looking smart here have made me healthier. :)

dustin

Why so many fags doubting the GH usage? You have to be a fucking DUNCE to believe that anyone's paying inflated street prices if they're running that much. You guys are naive little pussies who clearly live in the basements of your mother's homes. Venture into the outside world and expand your horizons. Talk to people who aren't on the internet from time to time.

Do you think that pros buy a vial of test for $100 in a dirty gym locker room every few weeks? No, they buy thousands of amps and hundreds of vials of stolen or illegally acquired human grade products and resell them. That PAYS for all of their drugs and they can make a strong margin depending on how aggressive they are. Lots of steroid dealers are passive and just make a margin that allows them to push small amounts of gear so they can run whatever they want for free. Same thing with GH. My friend imported quite a large fuckload of GH and when I got sick with H1N1 I ran 30iu a day of GH. It was probably underdosed but nevertheless, I was running a decent amount and it worked quite well. I only use GH when I get sick because I can't afford to run a ton of it year-round, but I do have friends that run 15-20iu ED 365 days a year.

Personally I think the funds are better spent on test and other steroids but it's not impossible to run large amounts of ANY drug for a reasonable price. Gym rats are running GH year-round, legit GH. The GH that you fags think is impossible to acquire unless you're Donald Trump. Wake up and smell the manties, homos. Steroids and other PEDs are dealt the same way any other controlled substance is. And when you're boss, you don't go paying inflated "street prices" when you want to get high, get jacked, get ripped, whatever.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Why so many fags doubting the GH usage? You have to be a fucking DUNCE to believe that anyone's paying inflated street prices if they're running that much. You guys are naive little pussies who clearly live in the basements of your mother's homes. Venture into the outside world and expand your horizons. Talk to people who aren't on the internet from time to time.

Do you think that pros buy a vial of test for $100 in a dirty gym locker room every few weeks? No, they buy thousands of amps and hundreds of vials of stolen or illegally acquired human grade products and resell them. That PAYS for all of their drugs and they can make a strong margin depending on how aggressive they are. Lots of steroid dealers are passive and just make a margin that allows them to push small amounts of gear so they can run whatever they want for free. Same thing with GH. My friend imported quite a large fuckload of GH and when I got sick with H1N1 I ran 30iu a day of GH. It was probably underdosed but nevertheless, I was running a decent amount and it worked quite well. I only use GH when I get sick because I can't afford to run a ton of it year-round, but I do have friends that run 15-20iu ED 365 days a year.

Personally I think the funds are better spent on test and other steroids but it's not impossible to run large amounts of ANY drug for a reasonable price. Gym rats are running GH year-round, legit GH. The GH that you fags think is impossible to acquire unless you're Donald Trump. Wake up and smell the manties, homos. Steroids and other PEDs are dealt the same way any other controlled substance is. And when you're boss, you don't go paying inflated "street prices" when you want to get high, get jacked, get ripped, whatever.
lol someone finally got the concept of drugs 101. Post is dead on, unless people wanna believe IFBB pros are spending millions of dollars on GH and live in denial.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
gh create a monster out of a no body,,good example is tomas prince,,ill let you in on a secret that no bmg can tell you since he is amatuer if he is even real,,butit dont matter,,the secret is....when you use gh eq and test together in a simple stuck and you keep eq high ,,thats when you start getting the round delt phillp heath has....when you had tren to it ...you get a twist and get the german marcus freakiness ,,,ofcourdr those will be smaller version of bodybuilder since you dont have the money and connection to get to the german marcus size,,never the less you up the dose into the grams and gh into the 20-30 and you get a freak of nature ala marcus,,thats when structure come into play and will establish how far you can go ...thsat include muscle bellies ...,,the reason i mention the eq on higher dose testosterona and gh at higher dose and then the trenbolona is because thats the only pattern into a freak ,,no other patern ,,this is THE ONLY WAY to keep waist tight and fairly small while growing the muscle from within to explose through the skin and getting the skin thin enough to give the cuts and insertion a freaky apperance,,

its a simple concept that every competetive bodybuilder know and does,,the ones who get higher are the ones who respond better and can up thr dose consistantly,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jon cole

• Getbig IV
gh create a monster out of a no body,,good example is tomas prince,,ill let you in on a secret that no bmg can tell you since he is amatuer if he is even real,,butit dont matter,,the secret is....when you use gh eq and test together in a simple stuck and you keep eq high ,,thats when you start getting the round delt phillp heath has....when you had tren to it ...you get a twist and get the german marcus freakiness ,,,ofcourdr those will be smaller version of bodybuilder since you dont have the money and connection to get to the german marcus size,,never the less you up the dose into the grams and gh into the 20-30 and you get a freak of nature ala marcus,,thats when structure come into play and will establish how far you can go ...thsat include muscle bellies ...,,the reason i mention the eq on higher dose testosterona and gh at higher dose and then the trenbolona is because thats the only pattern into a freak ,,no other patern ,,this is THE ONLY WAY to keep waist tight and fairly small while growing the muscle from within to explose through the skin and getting the skin thin enough to give the cuts and insertion a freaky apperance,,

its a simple concept that every competetive bodybuilder know and does,,the ones who get higher are the ones who respond better and can up thr dose consistantly,,

gh15 approved

AMEN...

no need to argue.
asstropin