Author Topic: The TRUTH about Pro Bodybuilding and Hormones from an ex national competitor  (Read 49539 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
If 6 grams is the finishing touch, imagine what it took to get there. :o

Can you imagine telling someone I inject my self 40+ times a week. Where the hell do you find that many places for 20 weeks straight?  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Can you imagine telling someone I inject my self 40+ times a week. Where the hell do you find that many places for 20 weeks straight?  
Must be why so many bbers are accustomed to being poked in the ass.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Must be why so many bbers are accustomed to being poked in the ass.

Drugs ain't cheap. :)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
ONCE AGAIN.............

EVERYTHING THIS DOUCHE IS SAYING IS EXACTLY WHAT GH15 HAS SAID

he isnt revealing anything that nobody already knows, as a matter of fact, everything he is saying is almost common knowledge

wow...........pros use lots of insulin, and 5 or 6 grams of gear a week, with more oral close to contest.......WOW ::) ::)

and pros use 10-20 ius of hgh and even the people you dont think use synthol are using it ::) ::)

everything GH15 has said, this dick is acting like he just rewrote message board history

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Really?!

I'm gonna try again in simpler language....... What makes babies grow? Think really hard before answering because saying growth hormone doesn't increase organ size means you literally think grown adults are using the same sized organs as newborns. :) !

Where the Hell did you get this from? Excessive GH production whether thru Acromegaly or injecting does NOT increase organ size. Organ growth is not even a side effect of Acromegaly.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
hahahaha did you even read my posts?

Did you even read mine?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
BFG is Stokely Palmer

there's no mystery here

sounds like you want his cock....
P

io856

god damn try funding that habit and doing all those gruelsome workouts and calori deficit/surpluses + all those injections and even synthool injections ED jesus christ I need a sleep just thinking about what thsi fella posted :-X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Hello, I have read this forum for years now and always found it an amusing source of entertainment. lately, though, i have been frustrated with the idiotic misinformation spread by self proclaimed pseudo gurus such as gh15. I'm here to provide a source of realistic knowledge as to the true hormone usage in the upper echelons of competitive bodybuilding.

I was a top 3 placing national competitor in my twenties. I placed second in my weight class (super heavyweight) a number of times at the national level, effectively just missing an IFBB pro card. I stopped competing because I wanted to raise a family in good health. I am still well immersed in the bodybuilding industry, and while I stopped a couple years ago, I spent nearly a decade giving hormone advice to competitors as a "guru."

What do the pros really use?
Despite what some would like to believe, not many guys go over 2-2.5 grams of test per week. The typical hormone amount of a mid-level IFBB pro is about 5-6 grams of injectable hormones per week. In addition add in various cycles of orals (usually just dianabol and anadrol - used both offseason and precontest to 'fill out'). 20+ iu's of gh is common, especially as the insulin usage increases as well. Insulin is the #1 factor in creating the biggest bodybuilders. Most successful pros are scared to eat food without using slin. Most pros are on a shitload of random peptides, not because they do a whole lot but because they want every single miniscule edge that may be possible. That means add in IGF-1, MGF and PGF into the mix. Also, they never came off. "off cycle" means being on test, eq, gh and slin.

How common is synthol?
everyone uses site enhancement oils, almost always in the biceps, calves and delts. I dont know any IFBB pro who hasnt used synthol. the whole fst-7 training protocol that is so popular today is entirely based around the usage of synthol.

What causes the 'GH GUT?'
too much insulin over a short period of time. its not intestinal enlargement pushing out the stomach walls. While there are a host of IGF-1 receptors in the intestines, the localized growth that occurs isnt enough to permanentally stretch the abdominal muscle walls, that is absurd. Excessive insulin usage over a short period of time (usually to put on 20-30lbs 6 months or a year) leads to visceral fat buildup. In addition, the constant contest yo-yo dieting combined with the massive over-eating of "bulking" leads to visceral fat buildup that is never lost because the diets dont last long enough to effect it. Add in carb loading, you will see huge guts with distention.

Is anyone really natural?
very few natural bodybuilders are actually natural. To be a high placing natural bodybuilder (in the natural leagues) you need to be at least using a fair amount of otc prohormones/designer steroids. Superdrol and pheraplex are two favorites among the natural crowd. A fair amount of naturals take 400-500mg's/week of test. These are usually the top, top guys. Anavar is also popular. Of course the guys that have been doing it for a while and still compete/market their natural physique are on 5-10 iu's of gh.

Hopefully this can clear up any misinformation that circulates on the board. Feel free to ask any questions and I may be able to answer. Finally, despite what clowns like gh15 might tell you; you cannot determine what hormones somebody is on based on what their appearance. Thats retarded. The best you could do is say 'hes watery, bloated and has a red face, maybe hes on anadrol.' Anything more than that is ignorant speculation.

- BFG

youre 6 years too late,,but yes what you wrote is 75% accurate,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Where the Hell did you get this from? Excessive GH production whether thru Acromegaly or injecting does NOT increase organ size. Organ growth is not even a side effect of Acromegaly.

OMFG!!

Seriously, please tell me your "expert" stars are not related to drug use.

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/39375

"Dysregulated growth hormone (GH) hypersecretion is usually caused by a GH-secreting pituitary adenoma and leads to acromegaly — a disorder of disproportionate skeletal, tissue, and organ growth. High GH and IGF1 levels lead to comorbidities including arthritis, facial changes, prognathism, and glucose intolerance. If the condition is untreated, enhanced mortality due to cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, and pulmonary dysfunction is associated with a 30% decrease in life span. This Review discusses acromegaly pathogenesis and management options. The latter include surgery, radiation, and use of novel medications. Somatostatin receptor (SSTR) ligands inhibit GH release, control tumor growth, and attenuate peripheral GH action, while GH receptor antagonists block GH action and effectively lower IGF1 levels. Novel peptides, including SSTR ligands, exhibiting polyreceptor subtype affinities and chimeric dopaminergic-somatostatinergic properties are currently in clinical trials. Effective control of GH and IGF1 hypersecretion and ablation or stabilization of the pituitary tumor mass lead to improved comorbidities and lowering of mortality rates for this hormonal disorder."

I'm sure you will have something else to say but facts are facts. Acromegaly isn't simply being tall with big bones from hGH and neither is giantism. What did Andre the Giant die from?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Really?!

I'm gonna try again in simpler language....... What makes babies grow? Think really hard before answering because saying growth hormone doesn't increase organ size means you literally think grown adults are using the same sized organs as newborns. :) Yes, it boils down to something that freaking simple.

I read pretty well and can tell you FP's studies are not studying the effects I'm discussing. One even admitted not using dosages people on the street are using.

FP/Adonis and a few others here others are perfect examples of what's wrong with the internet. People without a foundation can't make sense of some of the information because they lack the necessary foundation. Any tard can read conclusions, LOL! It'd be like reading the last paragraph of War and Peace and thinking oneself an expert on Tolstoy, FFS!

FP, despite being an unabashed nut-rider, is a good guy but just plain wrong. Someone can search the internet and find a study to say anything they want. :)

Waste of time exchanges over simple shit like this make it pretty clear why Nico left, LOL!

i'm surprised you gad the balls to post here again after i handed them to you in 3 simple posts.

run along doc  ::)

you are wasting my time.
175lbs by 31st July

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Claims for the anabolic effects of growth hormone: a case of the Emperor’s new clothes?
M J Rennie

Abstract
This review examines the evidence that growth hormone has metabolic effects in adult human beings. The conclusion is that growth hormone does indeed have powerful effects on fat and carbohydrate metabolism, and in particular promotes the metabolic use of adipose tissue triacylglycerol. However, there is no proof that net protein retention is promoted in adults, except possibly of connective tissue. The overexaggeration of the effects of growth hormone in muscle building is effectively promoting its abuse and thereby encouraging athletes and elderly men to expose themselves to increased risk of disease for little benefit.

::)

shall i keep going ? ok

Effect of growth hormone and resistance exercise on muscle growth in young men

K. E. Yarasheski, J. A. Campbell, K. Smith, M. J. Rennie, J. O. Holloszy and D. M. Bier
Department of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri 63110.

The purpose of this study was to determine whether growth hormone (GH) administration enhances the muscle anabolism associated with heavy-resistance exercise. Sixteen men (21-34 yr) were assigned randomly to a resistance training plus GH group (n = 7) or to a resistance training plus placebo group (n = 9). For 12 wk, both groups trained all major muscle groups in an identical fashion while receiving 40 micrograms recombinant human GH.kg-1.day-1 or placebo. Fat-free mass (FFM) and total body water increased (P less than 0.05) in both groups but more (P less than 0.01) in the GH recipients. Whole body protein synthesis rate increased more (P less than 0.03), and whole body protein balance was greater (P = 0.01) in the GH-treated group, but quadriceps muscle protein synthesis rate, torso and limb circumferences, and muscle strength did not increase more in the GH-treated group. In the young men studied, resistance exercise with or without GH resulted in similar increments in muscle size, strength, and muscle protein synthesis, indicating that 1) the larger increase in FFM with GH treatment was probably due to an increase in lean tissue other than skeletal muscle and 2) resistance training supplemented with GH did not further enhance muscle anabolism and function.

or more :

Short-term growth hormone treatment does not increase muscle protein synthesis in experienced weight lifters

K. E. Yarasheski, J. J. Zachweija, T. J. Angelopoulos and D. M. Bier
Metabolism Division, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri 63110.

The purpose of this study was to determine whether recombinant human growth hormone (GH) administration enhances muscle protein anabolism in experienced weight lifters. The fractional rate of skeletal muscle protein synthesis and the whole body rate of protein breakdown were determined during a constant intravenous infusion of [13C]leucine in 7 young (23 +/- 2 yr; 86.2 +/- 4.6 kg) healthy experienced male weight lifters before and at the end of 14 days of subcutaneous GH administration (40 microgram.kg-1 x day-1). GH administration increased fasting serum insulin-like growth factor-I (from 224 +/- 20 to 589 +/- 80 ng/ml, P = 0.002) but did not increase the fractional rate of muscle protein synthesis (from 0.034 +/- 0.004 to 0.034 +/- 0.002%/h) or reduce the rate of whole body protein breakdown (from 103 +/- 4 to 108 +/- 5 mumol.kg-1 x h-1).   These findings suggest that short-term GH treatment does not increase the rate of muscle protein synthesis or reduce the rate of whole body protein breakdown, metabolic alterations that would promote muscle protein anabolism in experienced weight lifters attempting to further increase muscle mass.

never, ever question my statements unless you actually have a brain and a real idea of what you are talking about.

ok, so you have only showed us what we already know.....GH doesnt do shit short term......which is why most GH cycles last 6 months to a year.....this study didnt cover that...try again...

bench

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
ok, so you have only showed us what we already know.....GH doesnt do shit short term......which is why most GH cycles last 6 months to a year.....this study didnt cover that...try again...

bench

try reading my other posts, then thing about them collectively - that means all together.

hope this helps, if it doesn't i could always try again with a crayon.
175lbs by 31st July

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

try reading my other posts, then thing about them collectively - that means all together.

hope this helps, if it doesn't i could always try again with a crayon.

you dont understand what your talking about.....try reading the whole studies, dont just skim through them.....

bench

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
you dont understand what your talking about.....try reading the whole studies, dont just skim through them.....

bench
::) i'm pretty sure its clear who's the fool here.

all you are doing here is making yourself look more and more ignorant with every post.
175lbs by 31st July

SgtSpar

• Getbig III

all you are doing here is making yourself look more and more ignorant with every post.

It spite of the fact that there are not now, and never will be, studies done on very high levels of GH, esp in conjunction with steroids in huge amounts and even more importantly insulin, you somehow know that these huge amounts don't do "fuck all" for muscle growth.  The biggest, most muscular people in the world swear by GH in amounts that cost them several thousand dollars a month, but you somehow know more about its effects than the people that actually use it.  You're right, its pretty clear who the fool is here.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Gh makes me happy

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

yes, it is....everybody here is telling you that you are wrong....better luck next time ;)

bench

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
36 IUs of GH per day? lol

Dude, that guy wouldn't have a Hummer and a Bentley in his garage then, he would be dead broke. And his nose would be as long as Pinocchios. ::)
It has been done, no doubt whatsoever.

Already back in the mid-90s I knew of some guys doing cycles of one 36iu Genotropin 2-chamber cartridge per day. Looked amazing and some turned pro. These drugs are not bought at pharmacy price most of the time, or basically never. Often they have been STOLEN. A couple of years ago there was a theft of 90K amps of Norditropin Simplexx in Denmark, and you better believe I saw a lot of this item in Sweden, and still do. :D Not that rarely the dealers who have the connections to move these items to the end users are competitive bodybuilders themselves. Those are the ones who can do heavy cycles at "no cost", except for having to move gear.

If a bodybuilder is really desperate to use something he will always find a way. Even if he is seemingly dead broke.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What Skip Lacour said is try.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
BFG is basically right. I am suprised at all the initial guys who disagreed with him.

Also, regarding synthol, look at the very top guys at the Olympia last year - look closely - I suspect synthol use , althouth is very subtle (whcih is an art in itself), as if its too obvious (eg Ruhl) you will get marked down for it.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
It spite of the fact that there are not now, and never will be, studies done on very high levels of GH, esp in conjunction with steroids in huge amounts and even more importantly insulin, you somehow know that these huge amounts don't do "fuck all" for muscle growth.  The biggest, most muscular people in the world swear by GH in amounts that cost them several thousand dollars a month, but you somehow know more about its effects than the people that actually use it.  You're right, its pretty clear who the fool is here.

i never said they are not growing - they are.

but its not muscles that are growing.

hope this helps
175lbs by 31st July

io856

Really?!

I'm gonna try again in simpler language....... What makes babies grow? Think really hard before answering because saying growth hormone doesn't increase organ size means you literally think grown adults are using the same sized organs as newborns. :) Yes, it boils down to something that freaking simple.

I read pretty well and can tell you FP's studies are not studying the effects I'm discussing. One even admitted not using dosages people on the street are using.

FP/Adonis and a few others here others are perfect examples of what's wrong with the internet. People without a foundation can't make sense of some of the information because they lack the necessary foundation. Any tard can read conclusions, LOL! It'd be like reading the last paragraph of War and Peace and thinking oneself an expert on Tolstoy, FFS!

FP, despite being an unabashed nut-rider, is a good guy but just plain wrong. Someone can search the internet and find a study to say anything they want. :)

Waste of time exchanges over simple shit like this make it pretty clear why Nico left, LOL!
THEN IT WONT BE HARD TO FIND SOME STUDIES TO SUPPORT YOUR IDEAS THEN WILL IT?????????????????????????????????

Diesel495

• Getbig II
you sound like a sarcastic individual who can't afford gh ;)

::) there has never been any studies done ever on pro level amounts of steroids - as i'm sure you know already you mental midget.

there has been a test +gh study though. again showing it does nothing that is worth the cost/risks

When gh has been studied at normal dosages it does fuck all for muscle growth. when taken at higher dosages for longer periods of time is still does fuck all for muscle growth, but does make bones grow, and costs much money.

some steroids burn fat, grow muscle and are a whole lot cheaper than gh. there is also no abnormal bone growth from gear.

make your choice.