Author Topic: Pics of Phil Heaths arm!!!!!  (Read 26344 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Pics of Phil Heaths arm!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2008, 05:34:13 PM »
Point out where the synthol is. If you cannot, your claim has as much basis as me claiming your mother uses synthol  ::)

Er..in his arms. You're asking for signs of synthol abuse. They don't all use it to get nasty Nasser-like comedy lumps and bumps. That's what happens when you fuck it up. When used effectively it can enhance the bodypart.

I am saying that I think he has used synthol, like a very high percentage of these guys - they inject everything else..why not a bit of 'pump and pose' ? My claim has far more basis than you claiming that my mother uses synthol as my mother does not generally:

inject lots of stuff into her body

wear a tiny thong and pose and strain to the whoops and cheers of men.

have freakish arms that look to have been further enhanced by synthol, an oil that a great majority of pro bodybuilders - which she is not - use.
O

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2008, 05:39:08 PM »
Er..in his arms. You're asking for signs of synthol abuse. They don't all use it to get nasty Nasser-like comedy lumps and bumps. That's what happens when you fuck it up. When used effectively it can enhance the bodypart.

I am saying that I think he has used synthol, like a very high percentage of these guys - they inject everything else..why not a bit of 'pump and pose' ? My claim has far more basis than you claiming that my mother uses synthol as my mother does not generally:

inject lots of stuff into her body

wear a tiny thong and pose and strain to the whoops and cheers of men.

have freakish arms that look to have been further enhanced by synthol, an oil that a great majority of pro bodybuilders - which she is not - use.

You have produced zero evidence, visual or otherwise, that he has used synthol. You lose. If his synthol use is so subtle that you cannot observe it, you may as well not even claim that he uses it. Your logic is lacking, my friend  :-\

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 05:49:53 PM »
You have produced zero evidence, visual or otherwise, that he has used synthol. You lose. If his synthol use is so subtle that you cannot observe it, you may as well not even claim that he uses it. Your logic is lacking, my friend  :-\

No it's not. You simply don't want to accept that someone you seem to really like has probably used synthol, like all the others. I am saying that his arms are the evidence. Again, you fail to differentiate between synthol use and synthol abuse. Greg Valentino is synthol abuse. Just about every single pro without an obviously misshapen, deformed bodypart is synthol use. They don't inject synthol to look bad, they do it to enhance what they have ..people only seem to mention it when it spills over and ruins the physique...but why would they inject synthol in the first place, and risk this, if that's all it did..if it's sole purpose was to destroy a physique and turn it into a joke?

They inject countless AAS and large amounts HGH..why do you think they wouldn't inject an oil that when properly administered can enhance a physique and make the muscles look much fuller and bigger?

O

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 05:54:27 PM »
No it's not. You simply don't want to accept that someone you seem to really like has probably used synthol, like all the others. I am saying that his arms are the evidence. Again, you fail to differentiate between synthol use and synthol abuse. Greg Valentino is synthol abuse. Just about every single pro without an obviously misshapen, deformed bodypart is synthol use. They don't inject synthol to look bad, they do it to enhance what they have ..people only seem to mention it when it spills over and ruins the physique...but why would they inject synthol in the first place, and risk this, if that's all it did..if it's sole purpose was to destroy a physique and turn it into a joke?

They inject countless AAS and large amounts HGH..why do you think they wouldn't inject an oil that when properly administered can enhance a physique and make the muscles look much fuller and bigger?

You seem to be missing the point. I'm not saying that it is impossible for Phil to have injected synthol, I am saying there is no visual evidence of it. Strong bodyparts are not evidence of abuse. Arms are already a strong bodypart for him as it is. I just don't agree with you. Let me guess, Arnold had synthol in his biceps ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 06:00:44 PM »
You seem to be missing the point. I'm not saying that it is impossible for Phil to have injected synthol,

Oh..ok then, that was not made clear when you made this statement regarding the possible synthol use :

There is not a drop present  ::)

I am not missing the point as you poorly and inarticulately expressed it.

Strong bodyparts are not evidence of abuse.

For the third time: I am not talking about synthol abuse, I am talking about synthol use.
O

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »
I don't like to agree with truegrit but he is probably right.

Nasser has stated on the record that 99.9% of the pros use synthol and Nasser knows a hell of a lot more about pro bodybuilding as wse do.

the irony is that Nasser himself never actually used synthol as you claim. he had terrible scar tissue from site injections and real hard heavy training.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 08:44:28 PM »
You seem to be missing the point. I'm not saying that it is impossible for Phil to have injected synthol, I am saying there is no visual evidence of it. Strong bodyparts are not evidence of abuse. Arms are already a strong bodypart for him as it is. I just don't agree with you. Let me guess, Arnold had synthol in his biceps ::)

yet you typed "synthol" every chance you got when referring to Mr. Levrone's shoulders ::)

E
E

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2008, 08:51:49 PM »
when flex hit the fdb, his biceps looked smooth, but that doesn't mean it was synthol.

look at pics of guys hitting the fdb from the 60s and 70s, ripped to shreds, but their biceps sometimes appear oily. if they were competing today, u'd cry synthol. so where's the logic?

i do agree, sometimes it's obvious, but not in heath's case.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2008, 08:57:24 PM »
Heath has great body parts, but he can never really be complete with such narrow torso. Actually, his only truly amazing bodypart is his arms and even they don't look great from all angles.

Wolf is going to make him look like a kid come Olympia time.

Still, great to have him competing, I ain't hating. Let's just keep it real kids.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2008, 09:06:30 PM »
Until there's some sort of evidence even if it's skeptical I believe his arms are natural (no oil). He just has great arm genetics and they are so detailed that if there was oil present I think it would be somewhat noticeable. Matt C post that pic of you and him, his arm looks amazing there.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2008, 09:08:14 PM »
Oh..ok then, that was not made clear when you made this statement regarding the possible synthol use :

I am not missing the point as you poorly and inarticulately expressed it.

For the third time: I am not talking about synthol abuse, I am talking about synthol use.

My point was perfectly articulated. You cannot see any synthol. It is only conjecture that he has used it. I think we are basically on the same page here, I'm just saying that we shouldn't call synthol because someone has a strong bodypart. Had his arms been less impressive, we would be less likely to say he used it, but the reality is he really doesn't need any assistance in his arms.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2008, 09:10:00 PM »
yet you typed "synthol" every chance you got when referring to Mr. Levrone's shoulders ::)

E

Esiclene abuse  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2008, 09:32:01 PM »

the irony is that Nasser himself never actually used synthol as you claim. he had terrible scar tissue from site injections and real hard heavy training.
hahahahahaahaahhahaaaaaaaa, fuckin idiot!! hahahahhahaaaaaa

Funniest post ever, right here....... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2008, 09:38:13 PM »
His arms are a reminisce of Flex Wheeler's. Flex used synthol, and that's how it's broken down.  ;D
Flex used Synthol toward the end of his career, like 1999 and 2000, mostly in delts, but probably in his arms, which didn't have his trademarked striations in his bis. If you compare pics from 1993-1997 you see Flex was always "gunslinger" and had epic arms (even before he got his pro card).

Those who use synthol tend to not have crisp look to their arms. Which Phil has. You see striations and all, and the fact that one arm is bigger than the other (his left) shows that one arm is stronger, or gets more work out of them. If he was using synthol, why not try and correct the imbalance? Well, because he doesn't need to. Just like how Melvin Anthony has a double bi peak on one arm and the other doesn't.

Also Phil's arms have always have the same shape, even if you look at the his first couple of contests before he turned pro. Same shape, same detail, same striations in his bis and tris, they just grew, Thing is, he doesn't need synthol, those who tend to use it, know they have a weakness that they try to hide, and sometimes, like Ernie Taylor, become a "overwhelming" bodypart that they are known for.   

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2008, 11:10:19 PM »
Esiclene abuse  ::)

where is the "visual evidence" you said was needed?

or is it only needed for phil heath ::)

E
E

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2008, 11:13:39 PM »
If he is using synthol, then he is doing one hell of a job with it!!
No doubt about it...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2008, 11:57:46 PM »
Usually synthol is visible in the front double biceps. This certainly does not apply to Heath. Nowhere does it appear. The man is clean.

Was not visible in Flex Wheeler- I was shocked to learn Flex was hitting the oil can.....

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2008, 12:00:11 AM »
The GREAT LuciusFox!!! Am I the only one who noticed this ghost of getbig past? He dwarfs you!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2008, 12:13:13 AM »
Didn't he said in flex that he DOESN"T work arms? :o
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2008, 12:22:36 AM »
A

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2008, 12:53:43 AM »
charles clairmonte was better than yates.

I really hope you're joking.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2008, 03:03:30 AM »
Id bet $100 dollars Heath has no Synthol in his entire body, He does not need it.Photos of the Ironman shows he is shredded in the arms and Synthol is not going to make him wider so why touch the shit.
If Flex never admitted to Synthol abuse we probaly would have never known.The only people who should inject Synthol is Elite plastic suergeons on BBs Example Ernie Taylor wrecked a promising career.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2008, 04:05:11 AM »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2008, 04:22:14 AM »
The most impresive in that pic is his fucking right leg, take a closer look at his quads and hams. WOW. Yeah Phil Heath is all about narrow shoulder and arms  ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2008, 04:26:46 AM »
His legs dwarfed Dex's.
He should have won.