Author Topic: Pics of Phil Heaths arm!!!!!  (Read 26484 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: Pics of Phil Heaths arm!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2008, 09:58:37 AM »
There is no way in hell he has any form of synthol in his arms... He may have spot injections but no synthol, Synthol is pretty obvious when its used. There are no cuts or striations in the site of a synthol user. I would say Heaths arms are way to hard and define to have any synthol.....

you are a guy speculating on the internet. Nasser El Sonbaty is one of the greatest of all time IFBB pros and privy to all the secrets of the pros. He has said many times that they all use synthol.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2008, 10:00:23 AM »

you are a guy speculating on the internet. Nasser El Sonbaty is one of the greatest of all time IFBB pros and privy to all the secrets of the pros. He has said many times that they all use synthol.

I would say that NASSER HIMSELF has used synthol many times.. Im not saying that its not abused in BB, but no way near as much as you are speculating....

RonWid

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2008, 10:03:28 AM »
He made his arm bigger cuz his frame is narrow.In fact,it's pretty obvious in their mm pose, Dex is much wider than Heath.
NO FEAR

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2008, 10:06:23 AM »
Synthol is pretty obvious when its used.

No it's not. That is completely untrue. Synthol use is only 'pretty obvious' when it is abused and misused. They wouldn't use it if it was so pointless. When used properly and expertly it increases muscle fullness and size and is harder to detect. What we get to see are when it goes wrong, not the only cases where it is used. People like Nasser and Milos didn't deliberately inject something that is ruinous for the sake of it. They did it because if you do it properly you inject it under the muscle and it will increase its size and fullness without any of the obvious signs you mention.

They wouldn't all do it if it didn't work. Again..they take all manner of drugs and are used to multiple injections..why do you think they wouldn't use something that when used effectively will enhance a physique? Sure, it's risky if it backfires but so is taking huge amounts of painkillers, AAS, HGH and diuretics.

I can't understand why people won't accept that synthol use is widespread and in most cases, if done moderately and properly, you won't be totally sure.

I'm with Nasser on this subject too.
O

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2008, 10:10:02 AM »
I would say that NASSER HIMSELF has used synthol many times.. Im not saying that its not abused in BB, but no way near as much as you are speculating....

actually Nasser never used synthol. this is where i disagree with truegrit but he is right that the IFBB pros all use it.

Nasser has admitted that he did use oil, it just wasn't synthol. seriously, they all use oil.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2008, 10:13:33 AM »
No it's not. That is completely untrue. Synthol use is only 'pretty obvious' when it is abused and misused. They wouldn't use it if it was so pointless. When used properly and expertly it increases muscle fullness and size and is harder to detect. What we get to see are when it goes wrong, not the only cases where it is used. People like Nasser and Milos didn't deliberately inject something that is ruinous for the sake of it. They did it because if you do it properly you inject it under the muscle and it will increase its size and fullness without any of the obvious signs you mention.

They wouldn't all do it if it didn't work. Again..they take all manner of drugs and are used to multiple injections..why do you think they wouldn't use something that when used effectively will enhance a physique? Sure, it's risky if it backfires but so is taking huge amounts of painkillers, AAS, HGH and diuretics.

I can't understand why people won't accept that synthol use is widespread and in most cases, if done moderately and properly, you won't be totally sure.

I'm with Nasser on this subject too.

Just because many pros might use synthol, it doesn't mean that every impressive muscle is filled with synthol. Nasser's opinion that everyone uses synthol is an opinion only. Some people are sensible enough not to put oil into an already strong bodypart.

The synthol police are no better than those who claim every impressive physique in the gym is the result of steroids  ::)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2008, 10:13:53 AM »
Now we all know Nasser is smart, but what kinda smart is Nasser?  Is he smart enough to not use synthol, or is he smart enough to think he could use it and get away with it.  With his arrogant tone in his interviews i think the latter is much more likely.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2008, 10:19:32 AM »
I highly doubt Phil Heath uses synthol their is a clear split in his peak not to mention his bis and tris are pretty proportionate it would look real funky if he did

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2008, 10:22:33 AM »
. Nasser's opinion that everyone uses synthol is an opinion only. Some people are sensible enough not to put oil into an already strong bodypart.

Not only. It is not just an opinion. He is an IFBB pro, one the best of all time and there are things he will know that outsiders and fans would never even dream of - stay tuned on this.

I would listen to Nasser over and above anyone else on the internet. He is on a mission to spread the real truth about bodybuilding to the fans. If he says that 99.9% of the pros use synthol then he is not lying or wrong.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2008, 10:35:48 AM »
Not only. It is not just an opinion. He is an IFBB pro, one the best of all time and there are things he will know that outsiders and fans would never even dream of - stay tuned on this.

I would listen to Nasser over and above anyone else on the internet. He is on a mission to spread the real truth about bodybuilding to the fans. If he says that 99.9% of the pros use synthol then he is not lying or wrong.

Damn, you're a bigger idiot than Bluto, at least Bluto is funny, you're just a nasser ballsweat sucker..

You're pathetic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2008, 10:45:16 AM »
There is no way in hell he has any form of synthol in his arms... He may have spot injections but no synthol, Synthol is pretty obvious when its used. There are no cuts or striations in the site of a synthol user. I would say Heaths arms are way to hard and define to have any synthol.....

Uh uh uh...........That's not what Nasser said. Nope. I believe Nasser because he was a pro. Yep, Nasser is right. Yep YEP YEP!!!!!!!

::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2008, 11:00:06 AM »

Sharma, WTF is wrong with you??????????

Nasser does NOT know if any pros are using synthol just like he does NOT know the gear cycles other pros use.

Where the fuck do you think Nasser would get such information??? .....Mind reader?? ....Secret "pro" messege baord where they communicate everything they use and take???

Come on, get fucking serious.

In addition, Nasser is a fucking certified liar, we have proven that a million times here.

Didn't Nasser make the claim that he is a millionaire and loans out money to the Fortune 500?? Yet he owns no home and sells his used and soiled underwear to "fans"...errrr......schmoes for $5 a pop???

You show me a millionaire Pro BBer, or ANY millionaire, that resorts to selling soiled underwear for $5 a pop and I will prove the moon is made out of cheese.

Kapaice???

Hope this helps.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2008, 02:11:08 PM »

Nasser does NOT know if any pros are using synthol just like he does NOT know the gear cycles other pros use.

Where the fuck do you think Nasser would get such information??? .....Mind reader?? ....Secret "pro" messege baord where they communicate everything they use and take???

In addition, Nasser is a fucking certified liar, we have proven that a million times here.

Didn't Nasser make the claim that he is a millionaire and loans out money to the Fortune 500?? Yet he owns no home and sells his used and soiled underwear to "fans"...errrr......schmoes for $5 a pop???

You show me a millionaire Pro BBer, or ANY millionaire, that resorts to selling soiled underwear for $5 a pop and I will prove the moon is made out of cheese.

Kapaice???

Hope this helps.

I think Sharma is in need of some help  :'(

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2008, 02:14:56 PM »
When he first started off pro he looked decent.  Now hes looking more and more bloated and filled with extra fluid.  This is what most of todays bodybuilders do that screws them up.  They load too much drugs and extra oil, water, fluid..etc sits in them. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2008, 03:00:32 PM »
There aint no oil in them arms! Oh No there isn't.

Did you cause problems on ironage?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2008, 03:04:13 PM »
then give me a pair of these synthol arms. i would drag them with pride.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2008, 03:45:29 PM »
...so what if he DID use Synthol? 

*crickets chirping

Really, even Charles friggin' GLASS advocated the 'proper' use of Synthol...said so in his old MM article.  Which surprised me, but when you got a guy like THAT admitting the usefulness of it, then who's to say Phil hasn't used it too?

...like it's any less 'honorable' or something to use Synthol?...they inject every other friggin' thing into themselves to look that way, why not Synthol?  I hate to agree with the proponent here, cause I think Heath is AWESOME, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he did. 

And I don't really care.  Dude looks awesome, and while I personally don't think he needs Synthol, who knows if he used it?

What about silicone implants?...calves, pecs?...at least there's scarring involved there.  That's blatant 'cheating'...Synthol is on a different level.  Kinda like esiclene...which Flex used back in the day, and we didn't know shit all about it till he said so.

But I see Synthol as a big risk for relatively little gain...that last bit of improvement can destroy a physique if used improperly, oh, and CAN KILL YOU!

One of the best things about Phil is his personality...the guy can actually talk with an interest about the sport, the complexities of it and with a genuine enthusiasm that is COMPLETELY LOST among his contemporaries...THAT'S what makes him even more awesome.

Whatever Phil's using, how he's using it...I don't care, the guy is AWESOME for bodybuilding, period.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2008, 04:01:53 PM »
Flex used Synthol toward the end of his career, like 1999 and 2000, mostly in delts, but probably in his arms, which didn't have his trademarked striations in his bis. If you compare pics from 1993-1997 you see Flex was always "gunslinger" and had epic arms (even before he got his pro card).
Flex started the Synthol in 93 at the latest.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2008, 04:16:52 PM »
Synthol is very evident in his shoulders. If you cant see that, then its a good thing your not a judge.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2008, 08:29:07 PM »
Flex started the Synthol in 93 at the latest.

No, Synthol was not invented until 1996, Flex used Escilene for his delts and probably his calves. He admitted to that. So Flex could not used something that was not invented yet.
Synthol is very evident in his shoulders. If you cant see that, then its a good thing your not a judge.

So you can see it thru his three striated delt heads...you must have a good eye.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2008, 08:44:20 PM »

Kapaice???

Hope this helps.

No point in reasoning with that crazy fag. Just leave it.  :-\

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2008, 08:59:51 PM »

::)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2008, 09:17:26 PM »
That aint symthol abuse.

60% muscle at least.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2008, 09:25:42 PM »
No, Synthol was not invented until 1996, Flex used Escilene for his delts and probably his calves. He admitted to that. So Flex could not used something that was not invented yet.
That's not true at all. It was around way before that. Remember Manfred Hoeberl? Flex Wheeler's dramatic calf "growth" in 92-93 wasn't from Esiclene, that's for sure.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2008, 10:01:59 PM »

Nasser was hardly privy to the whereabouts and actions of many pros. It's mostly speculation on his part. For example, Nasser really wouldn't know anything about Dorian Yates since he was on another continent for most of the year. I really doubt Dorian ever used synthol. To outright say 99.9% of all pro BB are using synthol (not that I deny this) and then come about and say he never did is downright comical.
Team Yates