Author Topic: Pics of Phil Heaths arm!!!!!  (Read 26232 times)

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Re: Pics of Phil Heaths arm!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2008, 10:13:01 PM »

you are a guy speculating on the internet. Nasser El Sonbaty is one of the greatest of all time IFBB pros and privy to all the secrets of the pros. He has said many times that they all use synthol.

SO............IF 99.9 PERCENT OF PROS USE IT. That means Nasser is the .00000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 1 percent that didn't?  :o ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2008, 10:48:17 PM »
That's not true at all. It was around way before that. Remember Manfred Hoeberl? Flex Wheeler's dramatic calf "growth" in 92-93 wasn't from Esiclene, that's for sure.

Are you talking about that pic of a Off season Flex with Lenda Murray and Paul Demayo---it was a ad for NPC clothing and Flex was wearing a white and black unitard. His calves did look extremely big, but I'm going with Escilene, because he said that he and Kevin Levrone were the biggest users of it. That was back in 1995- or 1996 Lenda Murray had a Halle Berry haircut. Chris Clark is credited with coming up with Synthol. Manfred was his guinea pig (probably), and then Ernie Taylor, Ernie first was getting noticed on the other side of the ocean back in 1996.

Flex never made any great strides in calf develop in 1992-1993, actually if you look at his calves at the 1993 Arnold  ( I had posted a pic last year), you'll see that his calves are split and proportionate to his body.  Shawn admitted on here that he came up with the calf implants, and Flex even joked about it. In Flex's "Hardbody" vid, he flex's a calf muscle, which has the normal look to it. 

Flex admitted to using synthol towards the end of his career, the 1999 Olympia and the 2000 Arnold to be exact

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2008, 10:48:47 PM »
Pic taken in Milos Sarcev's gym 2 days after his IronMan 2008 won.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2008, 11:00:13 PM »
Are you talking about that pic of a Off season Flex with Lenda Murray and Paul Demayo---it was a ad for NPC clothing and Flex was wearing a white and black unitard. His calves did look extremely big, but I'm going with Escilene, because he said that he and Kevin Levrone were the biggest users of it. That was back in 1995- or 1996 Lenda Murray had a Halle Berry haircut. Chris Clark is credited with coming up with Synthol. Manfred was his guinea pig (probably), and then Ernie Taylor, Ernie first was getting noticed on the other side of the ocean back in 1996.

Flex never made any great strides in calf develop in 1992-1993, actually if you look at his calves at the 1993 Arnold  ( I had posted a pic last year), you'll see that his calves are split and proportionate to his body.  Shawn admitted on here that he came up with the calf implants, and Flex even joked about it. In Flex's "Hardbody" vid, he flex's a calf muscle, which has the normal look to it. 

Flex admitted to using synthol towards the end of his career, the 1999 Olympia and the 2000 Arnold to be exact
The Shawn Ray implant accusation came around 93 IIRC. I remember a Shawn quote, "Flex got calves overnight and he doesn't even train them!". It was obvious something fishy was going on with Flex's calves or the accusation wouldn't have even been an issue. I'm sure Flex and some other pros got acquainted with Chris Clark at FIBO or some other event. Read this:
http://www.ergogenics.org/synthol2.html

Esiclene was obviously something everyone was aware of at the time and Shawn knew Flex was doing something different.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »
Here's the pic you mentioned:

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2008, 01:22:30 AM »
Dexter's arms are pretty sick too:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2008, 02:00:44 AM »
these are partly fake arms offcourse, thats pro bodybuilding today. all an illusion.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2008, 02:02:53 AM »
Dexter looks awesome there. Seems like a rare thing these days to see shoulder striations.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2008, 03:07:03 AM »
Not only. It is not just an opinion. He is an IFBB pro, one the best of all time and there are things he will know that outsiders and fans would never even dream of - stay tuned on this.

I would listen to Nasser over and above anyone else on the internet. He is on a mission to spread the real truth about bodybuilding to the fans. If he says that 99.9% of the pros use synthol then he is not lying or wrong.

arab!

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2008, 03:09:46 AM »
Do you want to send me a cheque or pay via paypal?
BTW: Welcome to reality. I know it really sucks.

I subsitute your reality,and create my own ;D
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2008, 03:52:18 AM »
these are partly fake arms offcourse, thats pro bodybuilding today. all an illusion.

ok "Mars".  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2008, 04:16:42 AM »
are you saying these arms are just like that because of steroids alone? like in arnolds era.
when they are filled with substances here and there i consider them partly fake because thats how it is in pro bodybuilding today.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2008, 05:28:47 AM »
are you saying these arms are just like that because of steroids alone? like in arnolds era.
when they are filled with substances here and there i consider them partly fake because thats how it is in pro bodybuilding today.

I mean its impossible these arms are having synthol.......maybe esiclene but not synthol.......

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2008, 06:01:54 AM »
Synthol is very evident in his shoulders. If you cant see that, then its a good thing your not a judge.

::)  ::)
I

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2008, 07:13:53 AM »
The Shawn Ray implant accusation came around 93 IIRC. I remember a Shawn quote, "Flex got calves overnight and he doesn't even train them!". It was obvious something fishy was going on with Flex's calves or the accusation wouldn't have even been an issue. I'm sure Flex and some other pros got acquainted with Chris Clark at FIBO or some other event. Read this:
http://www.ergogenics.org/synthol2.html

Esiclene was obviously something everyone was aware of at the time and Shawn knew Flex was doing something different.

But which FIBO was it. Shawn had said he had tried to get Flex off his game, which he kinda did. Flex's calves were not huge back in 1993. ANd even when he won his pro card in 1992
Here's the pic you mentioned:

Yep, that's the pic, I don't believe he he had calve implants, but maybe he might have been experimenting with Synthol, who knows? But his calves don't look un-natural (and this was back in 1996). Yeah Esiclene was widely used, but the biggest users according to Flex was him and Kev ( I wonder where Kev used it...hmm)

I still conclude that Phil doesn't need to use Synthol, because he's pretty damn ripped and  had big guns from the getgo. Unless his arms were a lagging bodypart, then I could see him using it, like Milos did with his tris.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2008, 09:13:29 AM »
But which FIBO was it. Shawn had said he had tried to get Flex off his game, which he kinda did. Flex's calves were not huge back in 1993. ANd even when he won his pro card in 1992
Yep, that's the pic, I don't believe he he had calve implants, but maybe he might have been experimenting with Synthol, who knows? But his calves don't look un-natural (and this was back in 1996). Yeah Esiclene was widely used, but the biggest users according to Flex was him and Kev ( I wonder where Kev used it...hmm)
I obviously can't say for sure when Flex started with Synthol. I'm sure someone here knows, maybe McFarland knows? Flex has admitted to using Synthol and you could ask him at MD but I don't think he would give a straight answer. One thing is for sure, his calves looked like absolute shit towards the end of his career.

I remember some pro writing on Musclemayhem that Kevin tore his tricep due to shooting too much shit in them.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2008, 09:27:26 AM »
Best arms in the biz.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2008, 09:33:12 AM »
I obviously can't say for sure when Flex started with Synthol. I'm sure someone here knows, maybe McFarland knows? Flex has admitted to using Synthol and you could ask him at MD but I don't think he would give a straight answer. One thing is for sure, his calves looked like absolute shit towards the end of his career.

I remember some pro writing on Musclemayhem that Kevin tore his tricep due to shooting too much shit in them.

Flex looked like shit in 2001 and 2003. IN 2002, he had a very clean look, even though he was lighter. His vid chronicling the 2002 prep showed him look ing very clean crisp, his skin was different, and his muscle seemed to look like they did back in 1993...very odd, yet refreshing.

I think he would give a straight answer, he has nothing to lose, and if you read his book...he admitted to worse things.
It was posted on here first when Kev tore his tri and lat, doing an overhead lat pull on a lat machine.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2008, 11:11:48 AM »
This is ridiculous!!!!!!

Heath would look so much better if he could tighten those obliques. They look ridiculously huge there.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2008, 11:17:28 AM »

Flex looked like shit in 2001 and 2003. IN 2002, he had a very clean look, even though he was lighter. His vid chronicling the 2002 prep showed him look ing very clean crisp, his skin was different, and his muscle seemed to look like they did back in 1993...very odd, yet refreshing.

I think he would give a straight answer, he has nothing to lose, and if you read his book...he admitted to worse things.
It was posted on here first when Kev tore his tri and lat, doing an overhead lat pull on a lat machine.

Post some pics of Flex 2002 pls.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »
lol. 99.9% of all IFBB pros use synthol. Nasser has spoken on this at length. people only seem to comment when it is to noticable but they all use it. Heath has synthol in his arms without a doubt.

;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2008, 12:18:54 PM »
gh15's input?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2008, 12:22:12 PM »
Yeah Esiclene was widely used, but the biggest users according to Flex was him and Kev ( I wonder where Kev used it...hmm)

the easier question to answer is "where didn't Kevin use esiclene"?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2008, 12:26:31 PM »

the easier question to answer is "where didn't Kevin use esiclene"?

are you ever going to come out and explain how Mr. Levrone owned you?

the owning has caused you to be delusional enough to think heath is better ???

talking can only help :)

E
E

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »
gh15's input?

gonna have to 'pm' him for that -- so he can have his own thread

seacrest out