Author Topic: I had a vistion today and it wasn't pretty  (Read 5930 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I had a vistion today and it wasn't pretty
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2011, 02:53:08 PM »
WW3 full blown war with China - US - Europe - Korea - Middle east and Asia as in pakistan and India is coming in a few more years.
I saw it as clear as daylight - millions and millions will die - the world will once again plunge into darkness.
The new world orders will be Germany - The UK will be completly wipped out and due to nuclear radiation uninhabbital for many hundret years.
Half of Germany burned to the ground.
Half of Europe is under seige by roaming bands of starving "clans" I couldn't make the name out but they had a specific name which they were calling them.
The larger cities become strongholds with law and order.
Death penalty is being reintruduced.
Money becomes obsolete and for a few years water and oil will become the main currency.
A few years back the bands are forming a legion with a very powerful and intelligent man who is forming an army which is raiding first the country side and later when they gather strengh move to take larger cities
the woman are keept for breeding and the boys are forced to become soldiers
All children are killed and older man are killed.
As far as i could see this will be a epic struggle for some time...
I woke up after that

Have you ever though about having your dreams analyzed? I heard or read somewhere that dreams often mean the opposite of what we think they do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2011, 02:58:07 PM »
Interesting dream, Stark. I had a dream last night where I was fuckin' two big-breasted women with my 13-inch cock. Guess you should probably be eatin' what I'm eatin' before you go to bed, huh ??

As I mentioned to Stark, dreams supposedly mean the opposite....therefore in real life you'll unsuccessfully try to fuck two men with no breasts using your 3" cock....or, two hairy chested men fuck you in the ass at the same time with their 13" cocks. Scary proposition, huh?

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2011, 03:01:29 PM »
Whats a "vistion"...? ???

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2011, 06:07:54 PM »
Yeah, uh...China has one Stealth Fighter Prototype, 1...okay? Plus they need all their troops to keep their populace in check...NK is a backwater...and
China and NK are not really battle ready or battle tested. There is a difference between Marching and being Battle Tested...when the bullets start start flying, who are gonna trust?

Yup not to mention China's army is largely land locked. I am not worried in the least.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2011, 09:44:24 PM »
WW3 full blown war with China - US - Europe - Korea - Middle east and Asia as in pakistan and India is coming in a few more years.
I saw it as clear as daylight - millions and millions will die - the world will once again plunge into darkness.
The new world orders will be Germany - The UK will be completly wipped out and due to nuclear radiation uninhabbital for many hundret years.
Half of Germany burned to the ground.
Half of Europe is under seige by roaming bands of starving "clans" I couldn't make the name out but they had a specific name which they were calling them.
The larger cities become strongholds with law and order.
Death penalty is being reintruduced.
Money becomes obsolete and for a few years water and oil will become the main currency.
A few years back the bands are forming a legion with a very powerful and intelligent man who is forming an army which is raiding first the country side and later when they gather strengh move to take larger cities
the woman are keept for breeding and the boys are forced to become soldiers
All children are killed and older man are killed.
As far as i could see this will be a epic struggle for some time...
I woke up after that
So Fuckin What, I bet you that weed will still grow and all the smart people will get high because they havent believed the spoon fed bullshit served up by the antiquated education System and the Elite controlled Mass Media. Thank God for POT
V

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2011, 10:14:36 PM »

Indeed. Especially when the other 11.7 inches were stuffed in your mother's asshole. Quite the letdown indeed ... ;)
And then you woke up again and realized all 1.3 inches of your winky was stuffed in your mother's brown hole. And a huge smile spread across your face...