Author Topic: I had a vistion today and it wasn't pretty  (Read 5956 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
I had a vistion today and it wasn't pretty
« on: August 28, 2011, 02:37:42 AM »
WW3 full blown war with China - US - Europe - Korea - Middle east and Asia as in pakistan and India is coming in a few more years.
I saw it as clear as daylight - millions and millions will die - the world will once again plunge into darkness.
The new world orders will be Germany - The UK will be completly wipped out and due to nuclear radiation uninhabbital for many hundret years.
Half of Germany burned to the ground.
Half of Europe is under seige by roaming bands of starving "clans" I couldn't make the name out but they had a specific name which they were calling them.
The larger cities become strongholds with law and order.
Death penalty is being reintruduced.
Money becomes obsolete and for a few years water and oil will become the main currency.
A few years back the bands are forming a legion with a very powerful and intelligent man who is forming an army which is raiding first the country side and later when they gather strengh move to take larger cities
the woman are keept for breeding and the boys are forced to become soldiers
All children are killed and older man are killed.
As far as i could see this will be a epic struggle for some time...
I woke up after that

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: I had a vistion today and it wasn't pretty
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 02:40:54 AM »
WW3 full blown war with China - US - Europe - Korea - Middle east and Asia as in pakistan and India is coming in a few more years.
I saw it as clear as daylight - millions and millions will die - the world will once again plunge into darkness.
The new world orders will be Germany - The UK will be completly wipped out and due to nuclear radiation uninhabbital for many hundret years.
Half of Europe is under seige by roaming bands of starving "clans" I couldn't make the name out but they had a specific name which they were calling them.
Money becomes obsolete and for a few years water and oil will become the main currency.
A few years back the bands are forming a legion with a very powerful and intelligent man who is forming an army which is raiding first the country side and later when they gather strengh move to take larger cities
I woke up after that

figment of ur imagination bro  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 04:01:42 AM »
Yeah, uh...China has one Stealth Fighter Prototype, 1...okay? Plus they need all their troops to keep their populace in check...NK is a backwater...and
China and NK are not really battle ready or battle tested. There is a difference between Marching and being Battle Tested...when the bullets start start flying, who are gonna trust?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 04:10:54 AM »
Yes. Plus they didn't even build it by themselves:

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/China_got_stealth_tech_from_Russia_US_lawmaker_999.html

"China got stealth tech from Russia: US lawmaker"

::)  My god people are out  :-\

Military technology is very sophisticated. Very hard to develop. China is years behind. They don't even possess a strategic aviation fleet... one that could fly to US and drop nukes that is... They have zero capability to reach US soil. None. Kaput.

China is economic powerhouse - military might is just in the making at this point.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 04:17:02 AM »
China also has virtually no Naval Fleet, otherwise they'd be doing "Gun Boat Diplomacy"

also, Stark, you mean "vision", not visitation---visitation means your ass was visited by Aliens...
Do you have a sore rectum? If so, it was a "visitation".

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 04:19:33 AM »
It's a dream that secretly tells you: "You're a loser who will get ass raped by Hitler's ghost"

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 04:20:37 AM »
China also has virtually no Naval Fleet, otherwise they'd be doing "Gun Boat Diplomacy"

Yep.

For example Their first aircraft carrier was just launched few weeks back.

And guess what! Here is the best part:

It was built on a Russian chassis that they sold to China when USSR broke up.
This should tell how far behind China still is from Russia, yet alone USA

No question about it; China has more money to use than Russia so they will surpass in technology quite soon. But USA still has way bigger military budget and way more technology to remain n:o 1 for many decades in military field.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 04:49:22 AM »
Stark - you are turning homo  :-\ :'(

Naked yoga to fix thread

http://vimeo.com/21986084

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 04:51:54 AM »

Naked yoga to fix thread

no I think its time to get ready for the SHTF scenario

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 06:33:31 AM »
Why fight or invade us when they are already gaining leverage and control through economic means?

we are at the point where our government IS asking China for advice on policy(s) behind the scenes for fear of them calling in our debt.

people wake up, why fight to gain control when there are other means?

I

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 06:44:16 AM »
Interesting dream, Stark. I had a dream last night where I was fuckin' two big-breasted women with my 13-inch cock. Guess you should probably be eatin' what I'm eatin' before you go to bed, huh ??

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 06:47:53 AM »
I woke up after that
Who wins the Mr Olympia that year ?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 07:45:53 AM »
I feel sorry for you.  If you lived in a place like this, you would not have visions like that. 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 07:50:09 AM »
 8)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 09:33:21 AM »

Naked yoga to fix thread

By the gods.....just the ass at about 0:35 sets the T levels soaring....mutha fugga

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2011, 10:09:13 AM »
It's a dream that secretly tells you: "You're a loser who will get ass raped by Hitler's ghost"

ahahahahaha ok sebastian

Born in Galati, Romania during the communist years in the mid 70’s, Sebastian is a unique individual with mental capacities that go beyond unusual. Because of his unique genetics, various government groups from Romania, Bulgaria, US and the former Soviet Union, used him in secret mind control experiments. Their purpose was to use and program human beings with particular genetics for various functions that serve their agendas. After regaining control of his own mind and recovering his memories, he started applying all the knowledge acquired in order to teach others, how to activate the unused portions of the brain using color, tone and archetype. His mental abilities and experience enable him to interpret mind-patterns, see energy fields, read DNA sequences, analyze name frequencies and interpret dreams. As of recent, he is putting the finishing touches on his first book, which is focusing on opening up and activating the unused portions of the brain.

and you're really credible.

LOL!

fucking weirdo.
b

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2011, 10:09:56 AM »
I just woke up from a vision.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2011, 10:14:29 AM »

Naked yoga to fix thread

Simply put, this is one of the hottest things I have ever seen. Thank you, friend.  :D

Jizzacked

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2011, 10:44:10 AM »
I'm glad I read this, I will start stocking goods immediately for the coming apocalypse  ::)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2011, 10:49:08 AM »
I woke up after that
Please tell me Africa was also part of the action?! They've been missing out on two world wars already! It is time to cull their numbers. Oh wait, after a third world war nature will take care of those numbers through starvation - because the good ol' west won't be there to bail them out anymore.

Nevermind!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2011, 10:50:41 AM »
Interesting dream, Stark. I had a dream last night where I was fuckin' two big-breasted women with my 13-inch cock. Guess you should probably be eatin' what I'm eatin' before you go to bed, huh ??
Must have been quite the letdown when you woke up and stared at your 1.3-inch cock IRL!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2011, 11:57:09 AM »
Must have been quite the letdown when you woke up and stared at your 1.3-inch cock IRL!

Indeed. Especially when the other 11.7 inches were stuffed in your mother's asshole. Quite the letdown indeed ... ;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2011, 11:59:22 AM »

Indeed. Especially when the other 11.7 inches were stuffed in your mother's asshole. Quite the letdown indeed ... ;)
Getbig's at it again.... ;D

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2011, 02:35:55 PM »
I woke up after that

Are you the cuckold Taylor has been talking about?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2011, 02:49:52 PM »
the minute someone says NWO I know they need serious mental help

see I agree there are problems in the world and all, but to think there is a small group, call them billderberg or whatever is just stupid