Author Topic: How would key events in history be different if Getbiggers were there?  (Read 3654 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Imagine how different history would be if getbiggers were there as they key players???

I can picture Washington crossing the Delaware, shirtless , doing a double bi, in summer ( instead of winter).
Instead of soldiers he would have schmoes rubbing oil on him.

This thread topic has some potential so let 'em rip.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Lincoln would not have been shot. Mark Walberg would've saved the day (just like Sept 11)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lincoln would not have been shot. Mark Walberg would've saved the day (just like Sept 11)

John Wilkes Booth would never have shot Lincoln.
At that hour he's likely  eating his 8th protein meal to stay in a positive anabolic state.
Or - He'd have just jumped on the stage and start posing.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The first time electricity was invented. If Falcon was there, he would have invented a longer-acting light bulb or something.
X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Coach's great, great , great , great (and not so great grandpa) = Nepoleon  :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The first time electricity was invented. If Falcon was there, he would have invented a longer-acting light bulb or something.

...and he would have used that bulb as the first posing light.
Thus, inventing the first schmoe in simultaneous fashion.

Waller

• Getbig IV
Wiggs would be telling Jesus why he's not a real Jew.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Moses would have came down off Mount Sinai with 10 Weider Principles...

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
how much did you pay for this account?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Imagine how different history would be if getbiggers were there as they key players???

I can picture Washington crossing the Delaware, shirtless , doing a double bi, in summer ( instead of winter).

We would all be speaking German right now I will tell you that much.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Wes WAS there for all those things and they still turned out the way they did

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

On the night your mom decided to procreate and have you, I wish she would have chosen anal instead.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
We would all be speaking German right now I will tell you that much.

;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Moses would have came down off Mount Sinai with 10 Weider Principles...

That's perfect  ;D

Let's list the 10.

10. Thou shall keep thy body in an anabolic state by eating 8 protein rich meals a day.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Teutonic Knight would've told Der Fuerher not to invade Russia, whilst muscleman2013 would've strongly concurred. They would have then high fived, and done side by side back double bis in a show of Slavic-Teutonic cooperation.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
That's perfect  ;D

Let's list the 10.

10. Thou shall keep thy body in an anabolic state by eating 8 protein rich meals a day.

9. Thou shall not make for yourselves idols carved from plastic, and exchange thine kidneys for it.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Shizzo would have died 2 days after prohibition was enforced.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
If Marton Falconetti was there at the beginning, there would never be any natural disasters, no earthquakes, no storms, hurricanes, tsunamis etc

Waller

• Getbig IV
8. Thou shalt not take the white towel of the Lord thy God in vain.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
On the night your mom decided to procreate and have you, I wish she would have chosen anal instead.

Had my father been a getbigger, you might have gotten your wish. ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
I've enjoyed Howard's recent threads.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

I think a coked up tbombz, in a bunny suit, running into the french beaches on DDAY (WW2) would surprise the nazis so much that they would not shoot him for a minute or two, thus making more allied soldiers able to run on the beach. Just imagine if tbombz was able to run as far as one of the nazi bunker posts and give them a deadly deep tissue massage.

In relation to another historical event, I am sure that knooger would be majestic standing alongside Marie Antoinette at the french revolution. He would shout out to the starving masses from the castle balcony: "let them eat cake cock!"

Core

• Getbig III
Navy Mike at Pearl Harbor would rip off his shirt whilst standing at the bow of the USS Arizona and begin to pose. The japanese pilots would begin to fire at and bomb him but he would jump into the water and lead the planes away from the ships thus allowing the US gunners to regroup and shoot down the enemy and drive off the survivors.

The only catch however is that while the battle was won, Navy Mike absorbed and is now holding all of the water that the ships were formerly floating upon this rendering them useless.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
if kwon_2 was dictator of Zimbabwe, women with fat asses would be forced to go through a state-run breeding program, where they were impregnated by hung and muscular men. Their babies would then be taught to post on Getbig at an early age, and all normal school subjects would be changed into these classes:

- photoshopping

- internet vocabulary

- social norms and identity on internet message boards

- physical exercise class and bodybuilding

- Team Shizzo or team Falcon?
Choosing the right alliance to join online

- white towel tricks and grapefruits:
Understanding the darker side of
bodybuilding

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Teutonic Knight would've told Der Fuerher not to invade Russia, whilst muscleman2013 would've strongly concurred. They would have them high fived, and done side by side back double bis in a show of Slavic-Teutonic cooperation.

;D ;D ;D

but only until A-bomb was ready to be drop on Moscow  8)