Author Topic: Memorable sex experiences  (Read 23350 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Memorable sex experiences
« on: November 27, 2015, 05:52:19 AM »
Post some of your memorable sex experiences: Both good and bad experiences

A few girls have tried to bite my nipples. Hurts and not erotic in any way.  :-\

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Worst or most embarrassing sex experiences
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 05:59:36 AM »
First time with this girl, something happened in middle sex that one of my legs just like froze up, real painful no clue how or what, I stopped in the middle and said OMG or something and pulled out, lost my hard-on, she mistook it that by mistake I came inside her (no condom, I am the only man I guess who sometimes don't use them), she started yelling and going nuts, I tried calming her down, she quickly realized by herself I did not ejac in her. We never spoke again after that night.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 06:01:45 AM »
Sex in any room with a mirror is a constant embarrassment for me.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 06:02:33 AM »
Also, are we only talking embarrassing for us, or is embarrassing for the sloot in question also GTG?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 06:04:54 AM »
Also, are we only talking embarrassing for us, or is embarrassing for the sloot in question also GTG?

whatever. The thread topic is very open.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 06:14:09 AM »
when i was 23 I was messing with this slut, which at the time was 16.. After 1-2 dates I took her to my apartment "to watch some movie". i got the bitch drunk with red wine and started making out.

She was sucking my dick, when all of sudden I felt something hot dripping liquid down my cock (it was dark and I couldnt see wattsup). The bitch took off crying to the bathroom. She had puked all over my dick.

Nevertheless, I cleaned my self and comforted her that it was ok. Then I fucked her brains out.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 06:15:11 AM »
Expect lots of "Getbigger embarrassment" that is really thinly veiled bragging. Example:

"LOL, soooo embarrassing trying to jam my 9-1/2" striated cock into this legit dime's mouth. She wouldn't stop, especially after seeing my 250 pounds at 5% and around 6 feet"

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 06:24:02 AM »
whatever. The thread topic is very open.

Disclaimer: I'm into BDSM. So yes, prior consent was given. Sort of. ;D

Had to laugh early this year when I hurt a sloot's nipples and tits so hard that she pissed herself in pain, all over the comfy hotel chair. Yes, made her clean it up while taunting her. :P

Many (15?) years ago I was banging this one sloot on and off, but she was getting clingy and I repeatedly told her not to be. She started acting like we were in a relationship, being very jealous of another girl that I hadn't even fucked! So the last time I had her over I put her flat on her stomach to pump her rear, put a printout of that other girl's picture* in front of her, pulled her head back so she would have to look at it, and I kept saying the other girl's name with each stroke. That's something that even I feel a bit bad about in retrospect. :-\ The crying got me hard at the time, though.

* It was on normal paper, so it was in a plastic sheet to keep it erect. There's sexual innuendo there, I'm sure.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 06:29:24 AM »
For me, In college I had done a bit (and by a bit I mean a lot) of yayo and was trying to hook up with this chick. She pulled her pants down and said "do you want to fuck me?"  I tried for like thirty minutes to get hard and finally just tried to jam a not even semi hard dick in her. It didn't work, and I never got a follow up shot. It was terrible. I began to rethink my habits at that point.

For her. One time I was banging this chick I had a one night stand with and I had her doggy style and she farted really loud. She said sorry and I thought maybe it was a queef until the room started to stink like ass. It was a pretty big turn off.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 06:31:36 AM »
I faked an orgasm.  Hey, the thrill was gone.  The thrill was gone away.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 06:35:06 AM »
My mom almost caught me losing my virginity...

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 06:43:39 AM »
Sex with 2 bisexual chicks in the middle of a party at a friend's house.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2015, 06:51:30 AM »

Had to laugh early this year when I hurt a sloot's nipples and tits so hard that she pissed herself in pain, all over the comfy hotel chair. Yes, made her clean it up while taunting her. :P

Many (15?) years ago I was banging this one sloot on and off, but she was getting clingy and I repeatedly told her not to be. She started acting like we were in a relationship, being very jealous of another girl that I hadn't even fucked! So the last time I had her over I put her flat on her stomach to pump her rear, put a printout of that other girl's picture* in front of her, pulled her head back so she would have to look at it, and I kept saying the other girl's name with each stroke. That's something that even I feel a bit bad about in retrospect. :-\ The crying got me hard at the time, though.

* It was on normal paper, so it was in a plastic sheet to keep it erect. There's sexual innuendo there, I'm sure.

sick stuff right there  :-[

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2015, 06:53:01 AM »
sick stuff right there  :-[

Have to take revenge for being a fat ugly bastard.  ::) :D

It's odd though, that I can compartmentalise this so well. I've been with my wife exactly 11 years, and I would never do anything like that to her, don't feel the urge to. Anyone else is fair game. Even I think it's weird, but it is what it is.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2015, 06:58:41 AM »
A friend of mine told me this story. It's not a sex story. But it was an embarrassing night for him.

He had his eye on this girl at his job for a long time. He finally asked her out, she said "ok". They went out to dinner. They went back to his apartment. Whatever he ate at dinner gave him diarrhea. He spent most of the night on the toilet. The girl just sat patiently in the living room (most likely hearing the sounds that we're coming from the bathroom). He made many trips to the bathroom that night.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2015, 07:06:35 AM »
I remember meeting a very hot girl for the first time. I had wanked extensively in the days before meeting her, so I would not be so horny that I scared her away. Then it happens on this first date that she wants to fuck. So I indulge in some good ol' raw, no pulling out and salivating over her delicious body and big boobs. Since my nut sack is so dried out, I am sweating like Shizzo in a sauna trying to come... we keep fucking and I manage to drop a load inside her in the end, but I am completely worn out.

Next time we meet she tells me that she does not want to keep dating. A bit sad, but that one act of sex was great. Super, super tits.  :o

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2015, 07:15:49 AM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2015, 08:48:58 AM »
bout 11-12 years ago banging this chick over a saturday to sunday period. Anyways at one point she goes(with Quebecois accent) would I like to get really freaky with her? Sure I say and she says to wait a few minutes and leaves the bedroom.

She comes back a few minutes later wearing a fucking strap on
"

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2015, 08:53:09 AM »
bout 11-12 years ago banging this chick over a saturday to sunday period. Anyways at one point she goes(with Quebecois accent) would I like to get really freaky with her? Sure I say and she says to wait a few minutes and leaves the bedroom.

She comes back a few minutes later wearing a fucking strap on

Go on...................
Mr. AZ 2003

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2015, 08:54:04 AM »
A friend of mine told me this story. It's not a sex story. But it was an embarrassing night for him.

He had his eye on this girl at his job for a long time. He finally asked her out, she said "ok". They went out to dinner. They went back to his apartment. Whatever he ate at dinner gave him diarrhea. He spent most of the night on the toilet. The girl just sat patiently in the living room (most likely hearing the sounds that we're coming from the bathroom). He made many trips to the bathroom that night.
better him than her

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2015, 09:16:30 AM »

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2015, 09:30:25 AM »
Go on...................
I think he is posting it as it happens, we might not be hearing from him for a bit. Sure hope this wont be another airbnb disaster

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2015, 09:33:24 AM »
It was a late Saturday night when I ran into Mars' mom......

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2015, 09:33:42 AM »
I think he is posting it as it happens, we might not be hearing from him for a bit. Sure hope this wont be another airbnb disaster

:D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2015, 09:35:15 AM »
It was a late Saturday night when I ran into Mars' mom......

Go on....................
Mr. AZ 2003