Author Topic: TBOMBZ & The Ten Commandments  (Read 13964 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
TBOMBZ & The Ten Commandments
« on: April 23, 2016, 12:35:31 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: TBOMBZ & The Ten Commandments
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 06:27:13 AM »
Taylor is correct and confirms everything I've already stated on these boards.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 08:40:28 AM »
I'm glad it's not just crazy black guys who decide they're ministers.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 09:56:58 AM »
the gay lisp is still so visible in his voice. Furthermore, this kid just lives from Facebook / YouTube attention. Not gay at all!  ;D

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 10:01:20 AM »
How long till hes arrested for siphoning off the congregation's donations to pay for meth and Brazilian house boys?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 10:19:10 AM »
the gay lisp is still so visible in his voice. Furthermore, this kid just lives from Facebook / YouTube attention. Not gay at all!  ;D

Jesus healed him of the disease called homosexuality.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 10:29:14 AM »

What Youtube attention? I think he has 5 subs

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 10:42:56 AM »

Do you think he's not attracted to men anymore?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2016, 10:56:09 AM »
Dirty disgusting aids ridden fag shit, wouldn't watch if I was paid

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2016, 01:35:58 AM »
´
Tbombz quote about analsex:

For me, it always hurts right when it goes in. Does not feel pleasant at all. Sort of a deep stinging sensation.

However, leave the cock in your ass, very shortly the pain goes away entirely. Once the pain leaves, then your partner can start to pump your ass. It feels like a great deep tissue massage, only its inside your ass.  :D   for me it feels real good when it goes real deep.. like there is some kind of pleasure sensor at the bottom of my ass that emits the tingles when ever a cock comes close to hitting it.

IT feels about the same whether your on your back or on your stomach, however there are some differences. on your back you can see your partner, which could be good or bad (attractive or unattractive?).

On your stomach its more relaxing and you can just bite a pillow and let the good times roll.  ;)

Any other questions just shoot

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2016, 01:53:42 AM »

K, god decided to send himself as his son to sacrifice himself to remove these retarded laws surrounding sabbath and other bullshit?  The fact that Taylor is corroborating your story is not a good thing, another broken lost human. Got aids, threw his life away... he mentions going to work as if it's a feat!!! he's working!  christ be praised..

Sacrifices for sin? in what world would that ever make sense to god? LOLOLOL.

God created you for me to sacrifice to him, god is quite blood thirsty, he sent himself to be crucified also, he loves some sacrifice. Of course Jesus went through a fraction of the pain those children with bone cancer do, he is no hero.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2016, 06:32:20 AM »
"Feeling desperate - open bible!"
Call 1-800-AidsNoMore  ;D
On a more positive note, some Christians do at least spend a good amount of time pondering things.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2016, 10:11:37 AM »
K, god decided to send himself as his son to sacrifice himself to remove these retarded laws surrounding sabbath and other bullshit?  The fact that Taylor is corroborating your story is not a good thing, another broken lost human. Got aids, threw his life away... he mentions going to work as if it's a feat!!! he's working!  christ be praised..

Sacrifices for sin? in what world would that ever make sense to god? LOLOLOL.

God created you for me to sacrifice to him, god is quite blood thirsty, he sent himself to be crucified also, he loves some sacrifice. Of course Jesus went through a fraction of the pain those children with bone cancer do, he is no hero.

Jesus Christ is your hope and strength too Necrosis!   Your heart is hard now, but another day may bring a thawing...a softening and hopefully conviction!   You can be made a new man in Christ and understand what you criticize today.   That's my hope for everyone.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2016, 10:12:59 AM »
"Feeling desperate - open bible!"
Call 1-800-AidsNoMore  ;D
On a more positive note, some Christians do at least spend a good amount of time pondering things.

Praise God yes!  Feeling desperate then open a bible!  Glorious guidance!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2016, 10:13:29 AM »
I wonder where tay-tay works.

With his criminal record it's probably some church-related organisation but even those may not be stupid enough to hire violent offenders.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2016, 10:16:14 AM »

With his criminal record it's probably some church-related organisation but even those may not be stupid enough to hire violent offenders.

Wherever it is he's blessed to work at he's living for Christ!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2016, 10:17:21 AM »
Wherever it is he's blessed to work at he's living for Christ!

He replaced one affliction with another.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2016, 10:17:50 AM »

Don't think he has worked in years. He's lazy and has no skills.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2016, 10:18:44 AM »
Do you think he's not attracted to men anymore?

He's a new man in Jesus Christ and set free from the old man.  I'd say he's delivered from that or on a path to deliverance through the Holy Spirit.   Great question for Taylor though!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2016, 10:19:07 AM »
´

you must have got a vicarious thrill  from searching out and representing that post  
c

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2016, 10:22:02 AM »
He replaced one affliction with another.

Afflicted with Christ LOL...praise God!  Me too!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2016, 10:27:09 AM »
Afflicted with Christ LOL...praise God!  Me too!

I wish him all the best and you too, but turning your life around had little to do with God. God does not exist.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2016, 10:37:43 AM »
The best and most convincing way to show your faith is not to tell the world about it but rather live it in dignity.  Anyone can "claim" Christ.  Anyone can "share" Christ.  Few can live Christ.  

I have a friend that told me that I have no business speaking against ministers, priests, preachers and the like as they are men of God and have studied to be so what with having degrees in Theology and the like.

I reminded him that the Pharisees said the same of Jesus.  He was an unlearned son of a carpenter and therefor unqualified to speak on matters of God.   Typical of men to seek the praise of men through books rather than the peace of God through doing.

The world at large knows of Jesus of Nazareth.  The Gospel is well known everywhere and there is no need to "share" it with anyone.  Just live it and if someone asks, then speak the faith you live and leave it at that.  No need to offer more when it is not requested.  

Again, the world is aware of Jesus of Nazareth.  To quote Ghandi, "I  like  your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

That is because so many name it and claim it but fail to live it.   

Because of Reeves (who lost his faith a long time ago) I don't make fun of Atheists but I wont suffer them being jerks toward Jesus of Nazareth.  You don't believe in Christ?  Fine.  Leave it at that and either be a friend or not. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2016, 11:12:05 AM »
I wish him all the best and you too, but turning your life around had little to do with God. God does not exist.

Oh man my life changed almost INSTANTLY because the Lord rescued me....powerful stuff!  Jesus Christ is Lord and very much alive!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2016, 11:14:26 AM »
The best and most convincing way to show your faith is not to tell the world about it but rather live it in dignity.  Anyone can "claim" Christ.  Anyone can "share" Christ.  Few can live Christ. 

I have a friend that told me that I have no business speaking against ministers, priests, preachers and the like as they are men of God and have studied to be so what with having degrees in Theology and the like.

I reminded him that the Pharisees said the same of Jesus.  He was an unlearned son of a carpenter and therefor unqualified to speak on matters of God.   Typical of men to seek the praise of men through books rather than the peace of God through doing.

The world at large knows of Jesus of Nazareth.  The Gospel is well known everywhere and there is no need to "share" it with anyone.  Just livee it and if someone asks, then speak the faith you live and leave it at that.  No need to offer more when it is not requested. 

Again, the world is aware of Jesus of Nazareth.  To quote Ghandi, "I  like  your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

That is because so many name it and claim it but fail to live it.   

Because of Reeves (who lost his faith a long time ago) I don't make fun of Atheists but I wont suffer them being jerks toward Jesus of Nazareth.  You don't believe in Christ?  Fine.  Leave it at that and either be a friend or not. 

Believers should live it and share it!