Author Topic: Blue Stars and DOMS.  (Read 119786 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Blue Stars and DOMS.
« Reply #650 on: May 10, 2017, 02:21:14 PM »
Haha, good one. I mean upper and lower body separately.
yeah make sense.

train biceps to maintain leg size.

Surfboard 1717

« Reply #651 on: May 10, 2017, 02:22:15 PM »
My friends say that I'm gay because I don't like football. What a bunch of idiots. I'm gay because I like cock.

Another Administrators posting , not from real 1717.

Hey Admin I live in EA time zone & U in the States .

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #652 on: May 10, 2017, 02:25:02 PM »
yeah make sense.

train biceps to maintain leg size.

Vince said: "training only arms stimulated my whole upper body", not that this made sense ::)

Surfboard 1717

« Reply #653 on: May 10, 2017, 03:22:51 PM »
Vince said: "training only arms stimulated my whole upper body", not that this made sense ::)

Basiles body is affected by sounds vibration of AF jets , old fart lives near military airport (something like AU Area 51  ;))

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #654 on: May 10, 2017, 05:52:50 PM »

Anytime you train effectively to trigger hypertrophy in a body part the muscles adjoinig get stimulated.

That won't trigger hypertrophy but will maintain their size.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #655 on: May 10, 2017, 08:05:53 PM »
Anytime you train effectively to trigger hypertrophy in a body part the muscles adjoinig get stimulated.

This makes more sense. This co-effect would prob be stronger when you train a large body part such as legs or back (higher GH response).

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: May 10, 2017, 08:12:59 PM »
My friends say that I'm gay because I don't like football. What a bunch of idiots. I'm gay because I like cock.

What about baseball?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: May 11, 2017, 12:39:47 AM »

ah so you are trolling

makes sense now

there is no way any sane person would claim this
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #658 on: May 11, 2017, 12:57:07 AM »
This makes more sense. This co-effect would prob be stronger when you train a large body part such as legs or back (higher GH response).

After all these years training some things seem obvious. For example, how do we explain why so few get really huge muscles? You would expect there to be

heaps of guys out there in all the gyms blasting away. The reality is that most gyms don't have a single huge guy there.

I know the drugs have changed things re hypertrophy, but when I look back on the old days before drugs were common you seldom saw anyone with a genuine

muscular 18 inch arm. I remember one member who had huge arms. He was over 6 feet tall and they measured 18 1/4 inches cold.

So how come we don't see many huge guys? This is not easy to explain because there are so many factors involved.

Sometimes you get a group of guys who figured out what to do and several of them got huge. We remember Vince's Gym and Golds Gym in the sixties and seventies.

Those of us who had trained long and hard for a decade couldn't believe the size that Larry, Arnold, Sergio, Bill Pearl and Casey V obtained. Enough to make one give up bodybuilding.

What was their secret? Did they all train in a similar way?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #659 on: May 11, 2017, 01:17:06 AM »
how come pro bodybuilders who trained at golds and vince gym got huge and non bodybuilders who train at planet fitness doenst? is that the question?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #660 on: May 11, 2017, 01:34:35 AM »
how come pro bodybuilders who trained at golds and vince gym got huge and non bodybuilders who train at planet fitness doenst? is that the question?

Not quite. What I wonder is how come so few guys get huge. If we don't include hard core gyms we seldom see huge guys. Yet there are perhaps millions

of guys training hard in gyms around the world. If we had a million bodybuilders we would expect some to get huge just as some people are really tall, heavy, smart, etc.

So why don't most trainees get huge? That still is perplexing today. HIT people would say they don't train with enough intensity. What do volume people say?

Sometimes you will see two guys training together and lifting similar weights. One guy is bigger than the other.

It seems there are several factors involved and that makes understanding the lack of huge muscles difficult.

We could speculate that the amount of effort required to go from 17 1/2 inch arms to 18 1/2 inch arms might be many times that required to get to 17 1/2.

Is this the reason most don't get huge? They can't or won't train persistently that hard.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #661 on: May 11, 2017, 01:57:52 AM »
After all these years training some things seem obvious. For example, how do we explain why so few get really huge muscles? You would expect there to be

heaps of guys out there in all the gyms blasting away. The reality is that most gyms don't have a single huge guy there.

I know the drugs have changed things re hypertrophy, but when I look back on the old days before drugs were common you seldom saw anyone with a genuine

muscular 18 inch arm. I remember one member who had huge arms. He was over 6 feet tall and they measured 18 1/4 inches cold.

So how come we don't see many huge guys? This is not easy to explain because there are so many factors involved.

Sometimes you get a group of guys who figured out what to do and several of them got huge. We remember Vince's Gym and Golds Gym in the sixties and seventies.

Those of us who had trained long and hard for a decade couldn't believe the size that Larry, Arnold, Sergio, Bill Pearl and Casey V obtained. Enough to make one give up bodybuilding.

Like you said, multiple factors. I see plenty of gifted guys around me, so that's not the main reason. However, most guys simply don't train hard enough, don't eat enough and don't sleep enough.
Society has changed has well. Hardcore bodybuilding became less popular, but the men's physique class became very popular in a short time span. Just visit a show these days, and you know what I mean.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: May 11, 2017, 02:19:24 AM »
so to sum up

if you want a massive back

just train your biceps every day

::)
T

Surfboard 1717

« Reply #663 on: May 11, 2017, 02:28:01 AM »

I think professional opinion of now old-fat-short  nurse is needed  :D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #664 on: May 11, 2017, 08:09:15 AM »
Like you said, multiple factors. I see plenty of gifted guys around me, so that's not the main reason. However, most guys simply don't train hard enough, don't eat enough and don't sleep enough.
Society has changed has well. Hardcore bodybuilding became less popular, but the men's physique class became very popular in a short time span. Just visit a show these days, and you know what I mean.

You could be right. Arthur Jones trained the very top bodybuilders like Sergio and what workouts he prescribed for them. Sergio said he was at his peak training with Arthur. When he returned to Chicago

he didn't keep training that way because his gym didn't have those Nautilus machines.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #665 on: May 11, 2017, 08:59:33 AM »
You could be right. Arthur Jones trained the very top bodybuilders like Sergio and what workouts he prescribed for them. Sergio said he was at his peak training with Arthur. When he returned to Chicago

he didn't keep training that way because his gym didn't have those Nautilus machines.

you don't mean training with "those machines" you mean more like he wasn't  able to apply that kind of Jonesian intensity

as I said before my torso is blowing up and I will post pics soon to show my outstanding progress

I did this program some years back as prescribed by my friend Dr. JM Blakey and I put on over 4 inches on my torso in 6 weeks time

FACT

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: May 11, 2017, 09:18:40 AM »
you don't mean training with "those machines" you mean more like he wasn't  able to apply that kind of Jonesian intensity

as I said before my torso is blowing up and I will post pics soon to show my outstanding progress

I did this program some years back as prescribed by my friend Dr. JM Blakey and I put on over 4 inches on my torso in 6 weeks time

FACT
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #667 on: May 11, 2017, 09:32:13 AM »
^^^^ can't wait to post up th new pics

make you look even worse fatty  ;)

why don't we have a physique comparison?

but you'll never agree to it  coz you know my physique would completely annihilate yours lol

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #668 on: May 11, 2017, 09:51:20 AM »
x

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: May 11, 2017, 10:45:40 AM »
^^^^ can't wait to post up th new pics

make you look even worse fatty  ;)

why don't we have a physique comparison?

but you'll never agree to it  coz you know my physique would completely annihilate yours lol

sorry bra is this one better

you know when you posted your awesome wheels

yes physique comparison is a good idea

first pic us both standing in normal lighting in clothes

a newer version of the pic i keep posting of you cause im guessing you still look like a skinny twink

unless you take a real close up in perfect lighting  ;)

you first
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #670 on: May 11, 2017, 11:29:22 AM »
sorry bra is this one better

you know when you posted your awesome wheels

yes physique comparison is a good idea

first pic us both standing in normal lighting in clothes

a newer version of the pic i keep posting of you cause im guessing you still look like a skinny twink

unless you take a real close up in perfect lighting  ;)

you first

mother-fucking-deal!!!

I'll post these pics up front and back, as my back has a V-taper which is TOP NOTCH

pics in 4-6 weeks after I finish this torso blast

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #671 on: May 11, 2017, 11:32:21 AM »
FYI I am drug free  8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: May 11, 2017, 12:02:58 PM »
mother-fucking-deal!!!

I'll post these pics up front and back, as my back has a V-taper which is TOP NOTCH

pics in 4-6 weeks after I finish this torso blast

nah you claim to look awesome now chief

and according to you im a fat fuck

throw them up now chief

otherwise we are back to these challenges you keep throwing up for the last five years then disappearing

surely you arent full of shit cuz
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #673 on: May 11, 2017, 12:04:39 PM »
FYI I am drug free  8)
your pics clearly demonstrate that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #674 on: May 11, 2017, 12:32:57 PM »

Roids - wo roids like yourself - it was all a mirage.   Fake bs.  nothing to show for anything otherwise.