Author Topic: Moving to Asia and getting a 20yr old wife  (Read 38105 times)

Big Tex C*ckburn, PhD

• Getbig II
Re: Moving to Asia and getting a 20yr old wife
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2019, 02:56:02 AM »
Can you summarize and cliff note the cringe?

Apologies for interjecting. Basically, Big Mo Lester Facebook stalked an 18-year-old girl for a while. She instantly sensed that he was a maladjusted pariah with an abundance of money and decided to play along. He then traveled from a different island every week for a while to visit Chat and her family. They accepted some chickens in exchange for their sacrificial lamb, and eventually Lester was allowed to take the girl on outings without being accompanied by a human rape alarm. They've now been together for a year and a half and their relationship is clearly as strong as his hairline.

(Big Mo Lester also wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at various intervals in order to signal to his subscribers that every action was a subtle aspect of some ingenious plan he orchestrated to allure the girl.)

In summary, Big Mo Lester is undoubtedly the perfect candidate to post here, and we should make him our official mascot.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2019, 03:00:57 AM »
I'm struggling to take anything you say seriously since you posted that dickhead "up your game" bullshit.

99% likelyhood you met your wife by chance and didn't game her one bit.  100% chance if she read your bullshit about "upping your game", she'd roll her eyes so far back up her head, they'd come around again.

Read the xfactor rollin thread from about 10 years ago.  Pandemonium exposed him severely.  His girlfriend now wife, fucked his best friend behind his back and asked certain getbiggers how to handle the situation.  Well as you know he ended up marrying the trash who now kills babies for a living.  Xfactor is of the belief his wife is quite the catch.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2019, 03:12:24 AM »
my uncle is on his 3rd asian wife (south korean). 1 and 2 were filo and japanese, all 3 young and pretty nice looking. it's all good if you know what you are doing. he's in his early 70s, alive and well ex-military high ranking officer.  asians aren't my thing but to each his own.  dude in video seems to have a pretty good deal

The docile asian wife tale is bullshit.  I know a nerd white guy who worked at Intel that got a fresh off the boat Asian wife and she plunged a steak knife into his chest while he was asleep.  He woke up and saw it and lived. Asian wife went to jail and then he refused to press charges and then even took her back.  She'll probably try to kill him again.  Some people are really stupid.  

As for what her mental malfunction is, who knows.  Think I read 1 out of 6 Americans are on some sort of psychiatric medication (mostly women).  They were having so many women test positive for bipolar disorder lately they actually changed the test to make it so such an enormous amount of women don't test positive.  My theory is that there are virtually no natural selection pressures on women besides what they look like, so while dysfunctional males probably reproduce less often or are eliminated/jailed somehow, maybe those X chromosome crazy genes are starting to spread out of control . ( xfactor , primemuscle...)

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2019, 03:27:22 AM »
Apologies for interjecting. Basically, Big Mo Lester Facebook stalked an 18-year-old girl for a while. She instantly sensed that he was a maladjusted pariah with an abundance of money and decided to play along. He then traveled from a different island every week for a while to visit Chat and her family. They accepted some chickens in exchange for their sacrificial lamb, and eventually Lester was allowed to take the girl on outings without being accompanied by a human rape alarm. They've now been together for a year and a half and their relationship is clearly as strong as his hairline.

(Big Mo Lester also wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at various intervals in order to signal to his subscribers that every action was a subtle aspect of some ingenious plan he orchestrated to allure the girl.)

In summary, Big Mo Lester is undoubtedly the perfect candidate to post here, and we should make him our official mascot.

Well said Tex, putting that PhD intellect to perfect use!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2019, 03:27:33 AM »
Your average American woman

1)  Does not respect or care about men at all and just wants to get married because that's what her friends are doing and if she doesn't she will feel defective

2)  Also wants to get married to outsource all of her personal and financial problems onto the man and facilitate her mindless desires like buying a McMansion while not caring whatsoever what the man wants

3)  Facilitating all these mindless desires will cost you decades of work as a debt serf, so your life is virtually meaningless with the superior creature acting as a slave for the irrational whims of the inferior one

Precisely what happened to a buddy of mine.  Wife was a spendaholic, materialistic and never satisfied.  Went through building a couple new McMansions along the way.  Had two kids, then got a vasectomy, which in hindsight was a smart move.  Married 20+ years, he finally asked for a divorce after foreseeing his ultimate financially bankrupt doom.

She remarried a more moneyed dude and is now spending him into ruin no doubt.

My buddy now lives by himself and goes with a good looking hair stylist who he cannot accidentally impregnate due to previous vasectomy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2019, 03:27:51 AM »

Ah thanks.

Her parents probably realized he was a cash-cow, thus no reluctancy on their part to leave her with him?
Q

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2019, 03:29:09 AM »
Read the xfactor rollin thread from about 10 years ago.  Pandemonium exposed him severely.  His girlfriend now wife, fucked his best friend behind his back and asked certain getbiggers how to handle the situation.  Well as you know he ended up marrying the trash who now kills babies for a living.  Xfactor is of the belief his wife is quite the catch.

??

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2019, 03:46:45 AM »
??

She works at an abortion clinic.  Responsible for injecting drugs into the unborn babies heart sending he/she into cardiac arrest.  Then proceeds to insert a catheter into cerebral cortex of the baby and suck out all the brains causing the cranium to cave in.  Poor baby is then carved up and sucked out via vacuum pump.

This is just one of many procedures Xfactors amazing wife performs on a weekly basis.  Class A woman, if you couldn’t tell from the trashy tattoos and naked pictures of her pancake ass that xfactor use to regularly post.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2019, 03:51:34 AM »
She works at an abortion clinic.  Responsible for injecting drugs into the unborn babies heart sending he/she into cardiac arrest.  Then proceeds to insert a catheter into cerebral cortex of the baby and suck out all the brains causing the cranium to cave in.  Poor baby is then carved up and sucked out via vacuum pump.

This is just one of many procedures Xfactors amazing wife performs on a weekly basis.  Class A woman, if you couldn’t tell from the trashy tattoos and naked pictures of her pancake ass that xfactor use to regularly post.

Can these pics be re-posted for verification?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2019, 03:53:34 AM »
Lester has a hotter girlfriend than Keanu Reeves.I think that sums up the west.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2019, 05:00:42 AM »
Read the xfactor rollin thread from about 10 years ago.  Pandemonium exposed him severely.  His girlfriend now wife, fucked his best friend behind his back and asked certain getbiggers how to handle the situation.  Well as you know he ended up marrying the trash who now kills babies for a living.  Xfactor is of the belief his wife is quite the catch.

So what you're saying is that his prime example that there are virtuous women out there actually displayed precisely the duplicitous behaviour that the men of this thread fear? 

That's quite interesting. 

I agree that there are virtuous women out there, of course - but it's pot luck, at best and making dickhead comments about "upping your game" does fuck all, when in reality, you can have no idea what is coming to you and in this case, you are in fact a walking, talking example of such adversity occurring.

I can't judge someone for staying with a cheater but for me, if I rank how fucking tremendously awesomely I can spend time alone (with the most trustworthy person on earth, myself), versus spending it with someone who fucked some other guy.. I know what I'd be choosing.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2019, 05:15:13 AM »
If you take a cheater back, the woman will be pleased there’s no brainer about that BUT you are sending her a signal of scarcity. Like you don’t have other options out there. You actually lose points from her perspective and chances are she’ll do it again.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 06, 2019, 06:50:40 AM »
Read the xfactor rollin thread from about 10 years ago.  Pandemonium exposed him severely.  His girlfriend now wife, fucked his best friend behind his back and asked certain getbiggers how to handle the situation.  Well as you know he ended up marrying the trash who now kills babies for a living.  Xfactor is of the belief his wife is quite the catch.

You must be a successful guy, reading 10 year old threads.  Feel bad for some of you guys, just waking up and looking in the mirror must suck

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 06, 2019, 06:57:34 AM »
Three people on here know who I am and have met my wife and I person. The Delta guy, JaeJona, and 'No one'. 
Delta and JJ we met in Miami. Ask them about me.
I'm not sure if No one still posts I don't think he does but he's s very solid dude. Funny how we ran into each other here in Toronto too. Completely random and he recognized me from Getbig.  Been friends ever since (6 years ago).

Who is Pandemonium? lol 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2019, 08:07:52 AM »
You must be a successful guy, reading 10 year old threads.  Feel bad for some of you guys, just waking up and looking in the mirror must suck

Is that specific time supposed to mean anything?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2019, 08:27:04 AM »
Is that specific time supposed to mean anything?

It's at this time we closed a huge deal with the Dallas Cowboys. Managing, aggregating social analytics and measuring social sentiment along with their entire technology eco system for CRM and data warehousing.

Now wifey and I are heading to Napa!!

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2019, 08:57:07 AM »

I don't have any understanding for the specifics of these messages so I'm speaking in general terms, but man..

I can see how XFactor might rub people the wrong way, but you have to respect the authenticity. He's just living his best life and people trying to study his life's history in attempt to shit on him; are probably pretty miserable. Is it a douche move to post watches like this (nice Date Just by the way), yeah sure. But fuck it, man has made his money and isn't afraid to show people. Reality is people who are genuinely successful and fulfilled in life don't waste their time or energy shitting on people.

Keep doing you man.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #143 on: November 06, 2019, 09:49:26 AM »
plot twist: Is Lester Army of One?  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2019, 09:56:02 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2019, 12:14:04 PM »
I don't have any understanding for the specifics of these messages so I'm speaking in general terms, but man..

I can see how XFactor might rub people the wrong way, but you have to respect the authenticity. He's just living his best life and people trying to study his life's history in attempt to shit on him; are probably pretty miserable. Is it a douche move to post watches like this (nice Date Just by the way), yeah sure. But fuck it, man has made his money and isn't afraid to show people. Reality is people who are genuinely successful and fulfilled in life don't waste their time or energy shitting on people.

Keep doing you man.

Only low-class people try and show off with things they think are expensive to others.

People who are genuinely successful and fulfilled in life don't waste their time or energy trying to show off with their frivolous nonsense.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2019, 12:20:27 PM »
:D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #147 on: November 06, 2019, 12:36:03 PM »
Well partly.

Also sums up what a shithole thailand is.

Without sextourism they would live in extreme poverty.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2019, 02:25:53 PM »
Women in NZ can now just make up that you claimed to be rich in order to sleep with them and retroactively alter consensual sex to rape AFTER the fact:

https://dailystormer.name/new-zealand-planning-to-criminalize-lying-to-women/

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2019, 11:23:26 PM »
Women in NZ can now just make up that you claimed to be rich in order to sleep with them and retroactively alter consensual sex to rape AFTER the fact:

https://dailystormer.name/new-zealand-planning-to-criminalize-lying-to-women/

Fucked up. I can only wonder what Jacinda Ardern would think...