Author Topic: Moving to Asia and getting a 20yr old wife  (Read 38337 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Moving to Asia and getting a 20yr old wife
« on: October 31, 2019, 11:03:54 PM »
Is this the getbig dream?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Moving to Asia and getting a 20yr old wife
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 11:09:55 PM »
Is this the getbig dream?

Congratulation !.  8)

(& ignore jealous comments)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 11:11:35 PM »
Congratulation !.  8)

(& ignore jealous comments)

I wish I was half the man Lester is!large and in charge!!Quality mass in all the right places to get the young bitches.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 11:20:16 PM »
dead hanging in his garage in 6 months, people have a habit of dying once they marry these women...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 11:21:42 PM »
Whatever floats your boat...so to speak. I wish you all the best.  :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 11:29:24 PM »
Whatever floats your boat...so to speak. I wish you all the best.  :)

Would Lester be happier with a 60yr od walmart whale?srs question.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 11:31:29 PM »
Would Lester be happier with a 60yr od walmart whale?srs question.

Like I said, whatever floats your boat. :) My response wasn't meant to be a slam.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2019, 11:41:02 PM »
Like I said, whatever floats your boat. :) My response wasn't meant to be a slam.

I would argue the only slam or negative is if it doesnt work out.Otherwise the slam is firmly on the side of the guy still living with a post prime Western woman.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2019, 11:53:24 PM »
I would argue the only slam or negative is if it doesnt work out.Otherwise the slam is firmly on the side of the guy still living with a post prime Western woman.

That leaves me out, because I will never be that guy. Because I like being positive about things, I hope it does work out for that guy.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2019, 12:03:12 AM »
That leaves me out, because I will never be that guy. Because I like being positive about things, I hope it does work out for that guy.

You can be positive about things while still seeing that the otherside could possibly be a better way to live.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2019, 12:18:57 AM »
You can be positive about things while still seeing that the otherside could possibly be a better way to live.

I meant to wish him well (be positive). If it didn't seem that way because I used the word luck, that was just a smattering of negativity creeping in, which isn't right since I have no personal experience with this lifestyle.

Did you know that younger Asian men and older established white males sometimes enter into similar relationships. I met one such couple and they seem very happy together (...Wait for Pellius to jump in with some asinine comment about this part of my post   ::).

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2019, 12:21:18 AM »
I meant to wish him well (be positive). If it didn't seem that way because I used the word luck, that was just a smattering of negativity creeping in, which isn't right since I have no personal experience with this lifestyle.

Did you know that younger Asian men and older established white males sometimes enter into similar relationships. I met one such couple and they seem very happy together (...Wait for Pellius to jump in with some asinine comment about this part of my post   ::).

Yes.Many parts of Asia are so poor that most of the asian guys that do it are straight.In fact most of the ladyboys are straight but just do it for the cash.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2019, 01:05:32 AM »
dead hanging in his garage in 6 months, people have a habit of dying once they marry these women...

my uncle is on his 3rd asian wife (south korean). 1 and 2 were filo and japanese, all 3 young and pretty nice looking. it's all good if you know what you are doing. he's in his early 70s, alive and well ex-military high ranking officer.  asians aren't my thing but to each his own.  dude in video seems to have a pretty good deal

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2019, 01:09:27 AM »
my uncle is on his 3rd asian wife (south korean). 1 and 2 were filo and japanese, all 3 young and pretty nice looking. it's all good if you know what you are doing. he's in his early 70s, alive and well ex-military high ranking officer.  asians aren't my thing but to each his own.  dude in video seems to have a pretty good deal

The real question is are you more in to slim petite 20yr old asians or fat, saggy 65yr old western women.Nobody is denying that 20yr white, black, latina women cant be hotter than a 20yr old asian.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2019, 01:15:04 AM »
sorry Lester, but he is a soft cuck who could never get a decent woman in the west.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2019, 01:19:49 AM »
sorry Lester, but he is a soft cuck who could never get a decent woman in the west.

But the point is he is in Asia getting a hotter woman than most guys in the west.How much does he care when he is balls deep inside her every night at 70 or whatever.Over age 30 White women from the west cant land anywhere near the calibre of man in the east that they can in the west.Which side is the correct judge of your real sexual market value?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2019, 01:23:56 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2019, 01:39:08 AM »

Pure, innocent, family orienated and unspoiled by the west.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2019, 02:21:26 AM »
But the point is he in Asia getting a hotter woman than most guys in the west.How much does he care when he is balls deep inside her every nigbt at 70 or whatever.Over age 30 White women from the west cant land anywhere near the calibre of man in the east that they can in the west.Which side is the correct judge of your real sexual market value?

Half an hour video with Dr. Tony Huge on asian women. Quintessence is that basically it's the western women who are completely f*ed up, spoiled while still massively frustrated and full of themselves these days. Once you go asian you never go back - as with asian women you got to invest soooo much less in a relationship while getting soooo much more out of (simple mathematics).

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2019, 04:02:25 AM »
Maybe he can't get a decent woman in the west because there are none left.  That Asian chick is cute!  I'm sure he must be depressed screwing her at night knowing men who aren't getting laid and angry feminists look down on him.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2019, 04:19:00 AM »
jeez...

is the money really worth it going to bed with that old geezer every night. He's like 40 years older.

Guess they trick the guys into marriage so they can get half their assets and dump them.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2019, 05:02:19 AM »
jeez...

is the money really worth it going to bed with that old geezer every night. He's like 40 years older.

Guess they trick the guys into marriage so they can get half their assets and dump them.

Unless its your parents, and even then not always, all relationships are conditional.Really its just as shallow to be with someone because of their looks, as it is for money.At least in tbe case of money many of the people fhat have it actually worked to get it, as opposed to looks which is just a genetic lottery.Make no mistake if you were a garbage collector in the west most women wouldnt date you due to finances/stigma.We are shallow in general when you really break us down.So knowing its a game in our short time here, why not make it as enjoyable as possible.At worst a load of people who probably wont even attend your funeral, will bitch about you with seething jealousy because you did what they dont have the guts to do but want.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2019, 07:42:39 AM »
Q

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2019, 08:06:04 AM »
Yes.Many parts of Asia are so poor that most of the asian guys that do it are straight.In fact most of the ladyboys are straight but just do it for the cash.

How on earth do you know shit like this?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2019, 08:30:32 AM »
Haters gonna hate.