Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 143356 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1850 on: September 08, 2022, 01:55:25 PM »
So Matt put on a little too much fluff. Well everyone claims HGH keeps you lean and Matt claims to be independently wealthy why dont we put this rat on the HGH? He doesn’t want to lose his hair and hgh will not cause hair loss or oily skin sounds like a win win plan??

How much GH are you taking?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1851 on: September 08, 2022, 02:20:13 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1852 on: September 08, 2022, 02:47:40 PM »
Not Enough

I thought you weren’t taking GH?

GH
Anadrol
500 mg of test

And look like an old catchers mitt.

Have you thought about changing sources?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1853 on: September 08, 2022, 02:47:56 PM »
Not Enough

dont waste any more money

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1854 on: September 08, 2022, 03:03:26 PM »
I thought you weren’t taking GH?

GH
Anadrol
500 mg of test

And look like an old catchers mitt.

Have you thought about changing sources?

Right I look 60 not taking anadrol or GH right now. Actually going to get some blood work done havent in a while just shockingly healthy these days

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1855 on: September 08, 2022, 03:04:38 PM »
Right I look 60 not taking anadrol or GH right now.

Nice, detoxing.

When are you going back on?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1856 on: September 08, 2022, 03:08:46 PM »
Right I look 60 not taking anadrol or GH right now. Actually going to get some blood work done havent in a while just shockingly healthy these days

a face like a fucking pumpkin doesnt exude health.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1857 on: September 08, 2022, 03:09:43 PM »
Nice, detoxing.

When are you going back on?

You don’t detox from naturally occurring hormones

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1858 on: September 08, 2022, 03:12:25 PM »
a face like a fucking pumpkin doesnt exude health.

Its called a jawline

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1859 on: September 08, 2022, 03:14:52 PM »

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1860 on: September 08, 2022, 03:36:40 PM »
“You know, Louis, you look like something Michelangelo carved out.“
Roiding for this...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1861 on: September 08, 2022, 03:41:16 PM »
You don’t detox from naturally occurring hormones

Do you detox from pumping your body full of exogenous hormones?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1862 on: September 08, 2022, 03:47:29 PM »
In my experience it's either because she has a gross looking pussy or more likely a yeast infection down there. She is trying to do you a favour. My advice is take the hint and forget about going down on her

Or a c0ck

Do you ever have regrets that you didn't receive the polio vaccine as a child?

T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1863 on: September 08, 2022, 04:31:45 PM »
Its called a jawline

You should start wearing a hat. You're getting sun spots on the front of the scalp where your combover used to provide shade.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: September 08, 2022, 04:45:57 PM »
19" neck my ass.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1865 on: September 08, 2022, 04:51:09 PM »
Bhanky,
Do you wear a hairpiece sometimes?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1866 on: September 08, 2022, 05:17:11 PM »
19" neck my ass.
Dudes neck is skinnier than method101's arms.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1867 on: September 08, 2022, 05:48:19 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1868 on: September 08, 2022, 06:25:28 PM »
Its called a jawline

Bhanky, how many selfies do you take daily?

We have all seen your selfie ring light.

One might as why does a 44 year old unemployed man need a selfie ring light plus background curtains.

I feel like this is your morning routine

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1869 on: September 08, 2022, 07:04:17 PM »
Bhanky, how many selfies do you take daily?

We have all seen your selfie ring light.

One might as why does a 44 year old unemployed man need a selfie ring light plus background curtains.

I feel like this is your morning routine

Probably used it for all the skype interviews whilst he was looking for work.

To be fair it's a cheap set up and worth it to give you a small edge for making first impressions. I did the same a few years back.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1870 on: September 08, 2022, 08:30:47 PM »
Roiding for this...

Not just roiding….

No job, unemployed and all day to lift.
No friends.
Does not take care of his kids, deadbeat dad.
Sleeps half the day.
Lives at home with his mommy.
Does not leave the house.
Does not grocery shop.
Does not cook.
Over 40 years old and lives like a twelve year old.

And after more than 3 months on drugs Matt Canning barely even looks like he lifts.

Imagine how depressing that has got to be for the fat little twink, way too small and weak for strongman competitions and could never put on enough muscle to enter a bodybuilding show.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1871 on: September 08, 2022, 09:02:22 PM »
I’m not sure what I find the most endearing about the retard. His ballet tights and refinery safety shoes  or the fact that he loves the taste and smell of unwell girl meat (I know he’s partially retarded and slow, but someone should teach him that while the natural musky aroma of Y pie is maybe the finest scent - fishy odor indicates that the woman is sick and has some time of infection or bad bacteria)

OR his micro-pecker and his absolutely unhealthy obsession with other mens cocks. 100% without question Matt is gay which would be fine if he wasn’t the most socially weird fckr that I have ever seen.

Imagine this reality show. Living lockdown all in the same house. Matt - Prime - Shizzo - Blaha. No Prime no gdmn children you sicko!!
Brutal

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1872 on: September 09, 2022, 12:32:56 AM »
MCWAY -

I've used 3x 25mg Anadrol in the past 14 days. So now is as good a time as any to end the cycle.

I am still 205-lb. Maintaining my increased calories from the cycle have helped that, I'm sure.

The photo comparison below is not an accurate representation, because the before picture was just after gyms reopened in Canada. Regardless, one thing the that photo represents is how utterly futile natural bodybuilding is. Look at how much more pumped my arms look in the second picture. It's not JUST the increase in size - it's the pump that stays perpetually, at least in part, as well as the fullness and sort of "3D" look to the muscles.

None of that happens off gear.

Furthermore, yes, I doubled my calories during this cycle, but one reason I did that is because the gains came so damn quick. No wonder some people don't even train unless they are on gear! You make progress at a snail's pace training naturally.

And while I did double my calories, I sure as heck wasn't counting them. I was just making sure I got sufficient protein - or close enough - and then just eating "whatever" for the rest.

Meanwhile, to make comparable gains naturally, I'd have to be following a proper diet to the letter. It would also take much longer, and my muscles STILL wouldn't have this look.

AND THAT'S WHY PEOPLE USE STEROIDS.

It just makes any level of muscle development you want to achieve that much easier. So what used to take five years to achieve on steroids can not be achieved in three years or less using steroids + bioidentical hormones.

Bottom line: I didn't want to spend eight months to get this result. So I did it in a matter of weeks using basically NOTHING, and maintained the look all summer.

Now that summer's over, I can get to the same size naturally, but it will take months, and it will STILL not be the same look.

To summarize, natural training SUCKS! And let's be honest, MCWAY: your results are not spectacular. That's why you won't post a photo.

You could easily post a back double biceps photo anonymously. You won't do that because you don't look good. And why would you look good? You're natural! What natural looks good?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1873 on: September 09, 2022, 12:50:26 AM »
Youre right McWay. TONS of people are on the gas, yet still look like shit. They dont want to do the work.
The stuff they seem to ignore = Hard training, consistent, rest, food/diet, etc.

While some (few) folks can look at a barbel and syringe and blow up, MOST have to do it all to see results.
Very hard work and for decades. Especially the natural folks...

Like I said, there is a biohazard bin at one of my gyms. It is Loaded with needles and syringes. Filled to the brim, and constantly emptied, then filled again.

People must be shooting roids in the bathroom stall where it's located. I guess these morons think roids are like a pre-workout supplement or something.

Anyway...

I've only seen one person in that whole facility in better shape than me since it reopened in late March. I know I'm around 16% body fat [which many people confuse for 12% - since people have no idea how to visually assess it], but you'd think with the number of people using juice based on how many needles are disposed of, that someone would look like it.

Looking around, I literally can't identify one person who would be using.

There are some people there who look ok...but nobody looks like they are on steroids, IMO.

From what I can tell, most people are training appropriately. If I had to guess, people have horrible diets and/or are using or abusing alcohol.

My deficit has always been diet. My training is more or less sound.

I'm just of the mindset that caloric restriction is very healthy. Whenever I follow a high protein / high calorie bodybuilding diet, I worry that I am damaging my kidneys and pancreas, etc.

I am a pretty big health nut. One of the top Strongmen in my city recently had open heart surgery. It's utterly delusional that people think bodybuilding is remotely healthy. I just know how I am - if I commit to a proper bodybuilding diet, even a natural one, my health will NOT improve. It almost definitely will decline...

Think about it this way: Brian Shaw will be dead in 10 years. Is it REALLY worth it to get the accomplishments he has, if it means death by 50?

I think the best thing for me would be to see if I could reach 10% body fat at maybe 170-lb. That may be doable...but I'm also 40. I'm not confident that is necessarily realistic. At least not naturally. But I think that goal is a lot healthier than bulking up to 200 or more naturally.

I also do prefer my current look at 205, but clothes aren't fitting as well, and I can't even scratch my back like I used to.

I can't even imagine how 300-lb bodybuilders feel like. Can they even wipe their asses?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1874 on: September 09, 2022, 12:53:48 AM »
Like I said, there is a biohazard bin at one of my gyms. It is Loaded with needles and syringes. Filled to the brim, and constantly emptied, then filled again.

People must be shooting roids in the bathroom stall where it's located. I guess these morons think roids are like a pre-workout supplement or something.

Many do use some gear-shots as a PWO. Sometimes a mix of fast acting crap like: TNE (test, no ether), Superdrol Oil, Tren-Ace, etc.

"Iron Beasts" for sure!!