Author Topic: Sadly a girly thread in which we're not bashed by all and sundry isn't possible  (Read 13751 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
okay i'll do this thread, then please let's let it die?

I met Paul watshisname tingn in the pub a few times then silly and drunk and brought him home one night.  He was playing pool and giving all and sundry hits of his big bottle of brandy.  He looked sorta semi-good from afar...  He asked me if wanted to do some coke and as I'd not done so for many years and felt all funny, i did some coke with him.  We fucked ourselves silly for a few days.  Then he gets up and says oh do you have the internet baby? and i says yes that's a computer.

so he logs on getbig and leaves himself logged on.  you explain to me?  i hadn't a clue, i'd never seen a www forum before.  he's posting he's married, shoots tostestorone and i'm a daft whore, you go figure?

I went mental, couldn't handle it, posted for 3 days, non stop, pages and pages, (I type 100wpm?, i'd never before bonked a married man, let alone a nasty lying married man.

LOL, I never heard the full story before, would be cool to hear his side of the events, but as I understand he's doing time, true?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
LOL, I never heard the full story before, would be cool to hear his side of the events, but as I understand he's doing time, true?

wow, i'd deleted that immediately after writing it (quickly thinking after venting it, that it might be better to let sleeping dogs lie, 'specially all these years later ...and you go quote me in the two minutes between me writing it, posting it and deleting it?   Waaaaaaa

Anyways, yes.  When that daft Paul found out I was online because he'd left himself here and I was posting for help and asking wtf is a forum, wtf is shooting tost, he broke down my door (he couldn't log on as himself?) and then bashed in 3 pubs and got arrested. 

Then put in time out by Ron.  Maybe he's still in jail in London, I imagine so,  & I doubt that was all he did...

xL

anyways, i'd like if possible to never again post about this.  I'd like to no longer be defined as Tingnting's meltdown?  Many thanks and with mad love, Linda...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Stuff like this should be on the Girly Board and that is exactly my dilemna and precisely my point.

I only (from now on) post on the Girly Board, I'm safe there.

ta Ron
hugs and snogs, we luv ya
xL

chaos

• Getbig V
wow, i'd deleted that immediately after writing it (quickly thinking after venting it, that it might be better to let sleeping dogs lie, 'specially all these years later ...and you go quote me in the two minutes between me writing it, posting it and deleting it?   Waaaaaaa

Anyways, yes.  When that daft Paul found out I was online because he'd left himself here and I was posting for help and asking wtf is a forum, wtf is shooting tost, he broke down my door (he couldn't log on as himself?) and then bashed in 3 pubs and got arrested. 

Then put in time out by Ron.  Maybe he's still in jail in London, I imagine so,  & I doubt that was all he did...

xL

anyways, i'd like if possible to never again post about this.  I'd like to no longer be defined as Tingnting's meltdown?  Many thanks and with mad love, Linda...

LMAO @ melting down in real life. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Stuff like this should be on the Girly Board and that is exactly my dilemna and precisely my point.

I only (from now on) post on the Girly Board, I'm safe there.

ta Ron
hugs and snogs, we luv ya
xL

No it shouldn't, LOL!

Only Ron can delete shit here and this laugh you just gave me would have been modded away by Estella or someone else. At least now Chaos can copy that shit to the Y board or elsewhere for a few more giggles. :)

I actually banged a married married chick once, back in the day. Wasn't my proudest moment but she was hot as heck. :)

drkaje

• Getbig V

and that's precisely my point.  you may post here on Mr Ron's board as whomever you chose.

I'd just like to see a proper Girly Board, where girls are girls, that's all.  But it's impossible

take care
mad love
xxxLinda

I'd like to see a Y board without gimmicks.

mass 04

• Getbig V
you've been starting the same thread for years, where has it gotten you?

with mad kisses hugs and snuggles
mass
xoxoxox

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'd like to see a Y board without gimmicks.
id like to see a politics board without idiots... :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
id like to see a politics board without idiots... :-\

Couldn't anyone convinced discussing politics online is useful be classified as an idiot? :)

chaos

• Getbig V
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Couldn't anyone convinced discussing politics online is useful be classified as an idiot? :)
hahah touche but to be honest I get alot of good information off that board from both right and left contributors...

I have friends who spout off like hannity and its nice to be able to tell them what the truth is

drkaje

• Getbig V
hahah touche but to be honest I get alot of good information off that board from both right and left contributors...

I have friends who spout off like hannity and its nice to be able to tell them what the truth is

The internet has forever blurred the line between information and knowledge for our culture. :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The internet has forever blurred the line between information and knowledge for our culture. :)

Jake, ...sometimes you're just too profound for any one human to be.  :)
w