Author Topic: Sadly a girly thread in which we're not bashed by all and sundry isn't possible  (Read 13761 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
I asked and asked before when you established it and am asking again years later.

Why not consider a proper girly board?  One upon which we won't be treated horridly and put down?  One on which only women may post?

Do you not think it might perhaps work?  It'd be funny for sure and very real.

The blokes could sit back and lust but not be allowed to enter?

Sadly, our girly board has never properly worked nor been even remotely safe.

with mad love
hope you're happy and well
Yours truly
Linda in London England
xxx

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
man hater.
w

newmom

man hater.

I dont think Linda is. But better question, why do they shit on the few girls that post on the g and o

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I asked and asked before when you established it and am asking again years later.

Why not consider a proper girly board?  One upon which we won't be treated horridly and put down?  One on which only women may post?

Do you not think it might perhaps work?  It'd be funny for sure and very real.

The blokes could sit back and lust but not be allowed to enter?

Sadly, our girly board has never properly worked nor been even remotely safe.

with mad love
hope you're happy and well
Yours truly
Linda in London England
xxx
What do you mean the girly board doesnt work properly and isnt safe?

I think the womens board works very well its moderated pretty strictly and the off color comments are generally not targeted at women and are harmless for the most part.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I dont think Linda is. But better question, why do they shit on the few girls that post on the g and o
I dont think she is either she just wants an all girls section which I dont think is what getbig is about getbig is a mix of random characters kinda like the mind of a schizo.  ;D

another question is why do women post there and expect to not get ragged on? everybody gets shit on at one point or another on the G&O its how they react to it thats the difference...

newmom

I dont think she is either she just wants an all girls section which I dont think is what getbig is about getbig is a mix of random characters kinda like the mind of a schizo.  ;D

another question is why do women post there and expect to not get ragged on? everybody gets shit on at one point or another on the G&O its how they react to it thats the difference...

yea I agree, but come on, they seem to be harder on ladies.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
yea I agree, but come on, they seem to be harder on ladies.
oh without a doubt, but at the same time its not really that different than someone like JT or goodrum get it on the G&O...

you gotta pay your dues some more so than others ladies seem to have to prove themselves much more than most guys. After you do though most will give you respect until they disagree with you and then they will call you names...no different than anybody else really...I think most women arent used to being treated like were as guys are b/c thats how we act with friends to a certain degree.

you get respect on the G&O mom so does stells...look at any new poster on that board and they get ragged on quite a bit until they pay their dues.

newmom

oh without a doubt, but at the same time its not really that different than someone like JT or goodrum get it on the G&O...

you gotta pay your dues some more so than others ladies seem to have to prove themselves much more than most guys. After you do though most will give you respect until they disagree with you and then they will call you names...no different than anybody else really...I think most women arent used to being treated like were as guys are b/c thats how we act with friends to a certain degree.

you get respect on the G&O mom so does stells...look at any new poster on that board and they get ragged on quite a bit until they pay their dues.

Poor Newbies

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
will re-read this thing in two seconds,

but firstly I must say that I apologise to Ron and his fab mods, because obviously it's whimsical and utterly stupid for me to suppose that we'd have a girly board wherein we would not be hit upon day in day out, that's what women live with.

So sorry, I got thoroughly upset, the book club thread did my head in, but we'll always be likely to have wankers straight into the thread asking whether we'd prefer a harlequin romance won't we?

But the thread that upset me no end and which I'll never get over was the truly gorgeous courageous bloke in the Army for your USA posting mind-boggling pix on a daily basis from the front line.  Then some wanker posts oh did ya get any pussy?  or words to that effect.  

It's just like so scary when men tossing off step in and totally wreck the vibe.

Obviously it's impossible to have a female only thread.  I was only being daft again.  I'm allowed to dream though, aren't I?

With mad love from London England
kisses and hugs to Ron & to Stella
xxxLinda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
better question, why do they shit on the few girls that post on the g and o

The reason they invented the girly board so was that our intelligence wouldn't be shat upon.  

Like, we'd all be "no unprovoked attacks allowed" or some such shit...

Didn't work though
xL

I got banned from the G&O for 3 months for complaining and being too real.  Think I even got banned by Laura from the Girly Board once too, for criticising the nasty new hair cut and dye job she'd posted pix of.  T'was funny.  Fuck that, I even remember once getting told off for double posting...

Often the humour here is lol, but sadly it more frequently lapses into nasty, ignorant and rude behaviour.

But when it's funny and someone rocks up into the thread with an astute and clever comment, it's all worth it...

newmom

The reason they invented the girly board so was that our intelligence wouldn't be shat upon.  

Like, we'd all be "no unprovoked attacks allowed" or some such shit...

Didn't work though
xL

I got banned from the G&O for 3 months for complaining and being too real.  Think I even got banned by Laura from the Girly Board once too, for criticising the nasty new hair cut and dye job she'd posted pix of.  T'was funny.  Fuck that, I even remember once getting told off for double posting...

Often the humour here is lol, but sadly it more frequently lapses into nasty, ignorant and rude behaviour.

But when it's funny and someone rocks up into the thread with an astute and clever comment, it's all worth it...

for what's it worth, I'm glad your posting more

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

for what's it worth, I'm glad your posting more
Geezus, I hope your cupping her teets while you blow her. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

Geezus, I hope your cupping her teets while you blow her. ::)

Listen zippy, when ladies are talking take the road to shuttieville and bring me a beer bitch..

Im sorry linda you were saying

chaos

• Getbig V
Listen zippy, when ladies are talking take the road to shuttieville and bring me a beer bitch..

Im sorry linda you were saying
You're getting pretty mouthy for a broad, I bet the forefathers regret letting you "women" have equal rights now.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
You're getting pretty mouthy for a broad, I bet the forefathers regret letting you "women" have equal rights now.

Clan down chaos!

R

chaos

• Getbig V
Clan down chaos!

Anything  you say, uberSTella.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
i guess u could have a thread on v board if u want
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Lord help us, I don't have a clue, isn't the xyz and what's this your v place all sad mad people?  

the whole point of the girly board was that it would be nice for girlies.

I'll perhaps click on your v later and peruse it.  doubt i'd dare post there though. 

I still prefer to push the button that says open talk for girl discussion no unprovoked attacks allowed this board is heavily moderated....

xL

newmom

I dont think chaos meant anything Linda, he is actually a decent chap for a dipshit. I understand what your saying but doubtfull it will happen

Clan down chaos!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Lord help us, I don't have a clue, isn't the xyz and what's this your v place all sad mad people?  

the whole point of the girly board was that it would be nice for girlies.

I'll perhaps click on your v later and peruse it.  doubt i'd dare post there though. 

I still prefer to push the button that says open talk for girl discussion no unprovoked attacks allowed this board is heavily moderated....

xL
Im a getbig newb compared to most in this thread so maybe I dont know the purpose of the womens board but for what its worth I think its one of the best if not the best run boards on the forum in terms of what it says are the rules and the consequences...I think its nice for guys to be able to ask questions and discuss subjects with women in a respectful manner.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
yes, but no but...

they all toss off or are rude and horrid.  maybe there are too many boards, too many choices?

Read/view the pics from our Afghanistan thread.  Wonderful guy takes pains to post a gorgeous thread for us Ladies, then some wanker posts on our board and says oh did you manage to fuck the locals?  or some such shit.

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
I dont think chaos meant anything Linda, he is actually a decent chap for a dipshit. I understand what your saying but doubtfull it will happen

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

like I've time or the inclination to click all over the place?  I just wanted a girly board, a safe place, no unprovocted attacks?  A bit of make-up and a few dresses? a handbag on the dancefloor or two? 

lol madly xL

chaos

• Getbig V
like I've time or the inclination to click all over the place?  I just wanted a girly board, a safe place, no unprovocted attacks?  A bit of make-up and a few dresses? a handbag on the dancefloor or two? 

lol madly xL
Maybe you should log off getbig and register on lesbians.com?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
oh Hello?  

Why when you click on Misc does it come up saying you're on the Child Board?  Where's the G&O or the other good one?

Where's the Grown Ups?  And where on earth have you shelved that Insane Elders/Grumpy Old Women bit?

Who wrecked the Girly Board?  That should've been easy peasy Lemon Squeezy...

madly xL
I've got a Mac

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
I am so like trying to understand this.  Obviously I refuse to post on the other thread we'd written about the Girly Board as it's been and gone and it's finally finished up rather appropriately well all by itself.

What I don't get is:  You create a Girly Board for us and it's all lovely and sweet and nice for approx 10 minutes until you allow 10,000 wanking men to rock up and you allow them to post?

Then, to add insult to injury, you've got Laura Lee modding and she at the time had the ego of 100+ men and she's having her sidekick Arvilla post as her and the whole thing is nasty, rude and total mayhem.  

Did she get paid for deleting?  She went powerfreak.  Sadly Laura then became ill and her Mike is still and always will be a total tosspot.

STella is awesome, Deedee left, RipitUp went, Judi is and always will be fab, newmom must be old by now (sorry darling, joke!) w8m8 was a bloke and the Girly Board isn't getting any better xL