Author Topic: Mexico Will Pay for The Wall  (Read 8627 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Mexico Will Pay for The Wall
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2017, 01:04:46 PM »
You're concerned about Antifa aren't you? Down right scared.

Quite the opposite. I'm looking forward to another Trump rally where I live just so we could beat down more of them like the first time.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2017, 02:05:17 PM »
not sure what your point is in relation to Trump threatening to shut down the government to extort money to pay for a wall he insisted that Mexico would pay for.

Neither shutting down the government or paying for a wall is going to reduce the deficit

maybe you should start your own thread if you have a new topic you want to discuss
Hey i agree i just dont know why you weren't yelling at obama when he was taking credit for reducing the deficit even though it was a result of the sequester is all

Why are you mad now?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2017, 02:21:09 PM »
not sure what your point is in relation to Trump threatening to shut down the government to extort money to pay for a wall he insisted that Mexico would pay for.

Neither shutting down the government or paying for a wall is going to reduce the deficit

maybe you should start your own thread if you have a new topic you want to discuss

Maybe you should stop being a fucking crybaby

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2017, 04:17:35 PM »
leave  poo dle alone
he had a brain transplant but his own brain was put back in again

Lmao I'll manage perfectly without the US government running

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2017, 02:38:04 AM »
so lets see what's going on so far..

1. no ACA repeal
2. no border wall
3. no tax cuts or reforms
4. more troops to an endless "war" in afghanistan (somebody's profiting from the poppies!)

exactly what trump said he would do, right?

:)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2017, 02:39:54 AM »
oh, but wait!

mccain blocked the ACA repeal: http://www.newsmax.com/DavidLHunter/john-mccain-obamacare-repeal/2017/07/28/id/804391/

ryan's blocking the wall: https://conservative-daily.com/2017/05/02/update-ryans-budget-bill-doesnt-just-unfund-wall-completely-blocks/

and ryan's also blocking tax cuts! http://thinkamericana.com/2017/06/07/paul-ryan-blocks-trump-tax-plan/

..but yeah, totally trump's fault

::)

fucking moronic OP, do you see how little power the president has domestically?  that's how the US fucking works.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2017, 04:07:33 AM »

shutting down the government costs more money than leaving it open

and bob corker is a key republican
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2017, 04:33:28 AM »
First of all there is no reason at all to shut down the government over funding for the wall since Trump repeatedly promised that Mexico would pay for it

Second, shutting down the government can costs hundreds of millions of dollars.  Even Rand Paul said shutting down the government costs more than keeping it open:  http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/aug/07/rand-paul/rand-paul-rightly-says-government-shutdown-was-mor/

Third, many people from all walks of life of effected by a shutdown.  

Vital services that ensure seniors and young children have access to healthy food and meals may not have sufficient Federal funds to serve all beneficiaries in an extended lapse.

Call centers, hotlines and regional offices that help veterans understand their benefits will close to the public.
And, veterans’ compensation, pension, education and other benefits could be cut off in the case of an extended shutdown.

Every one of America’s national parks and monuments, from Yosemite to the Smithsonian to the Statue of Liberty, will be immediately closed.

New applications for small business loans and loan guarantees will be immediately halted.

Research into life-threatening diseases and other areas will stop and new patients won’t be accepted into clinical trials at the National Institutes of Health.

Work to protect consumers, ranging from child product safety to financial security to the safety of hazardous waste facilities, will cease.

The EPA will halt non-essential inspections of chemical facilities and drinking water systems.
Permits and reviews for planned energy and transportations projects will stop, preventing companies from working on these projects.

Loans to rural communities will be halted.

Hundreds of thousands of Federal employees including many charged with protecting us from terrorist threats, defending our borders, inspecting our food, and keeping our skies safe will work without pay until the shutdown ends.

Hundreds of thousands of additional Federal workers will be immediately and indefinitely furloughed without pay.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2013/10/01/whats-affected-government-shutdown

So why harm all these people and incur huge expense just to charge US for a stupid wall that Trump said over and over and over again that Mexico was going to pay for?
Nice links that don't really do much to support your point as usual. Terrible that they could close Yosemite. That's a killer. All of the major points that are made in that article are for an "extended shutdown". When has this happened? Never.
That second to last point is extremely laughable/attempt to scare people. Our military still functions just fine.

I can post links as well:
https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/government-shutdown-is-a-trick-to-make-conservatives-capitulate

Problem is is that history is on my side in that it doesn't have much (if any) impact to the vast majority of Americans as posted already. I understand you are scared but no reason to be.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2017, 04:35:53 AM »
^ i doubt he's scared, he's just trying to guilt/frighten others

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2017, 04:38:32 AM »
^ i doubt he's scared, he's just trying to guilt/frighten others
I don't know. He seems pretty upset about it all. Maybe he gives guided tours of the White House?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2017, 04:39:32 AM »
I don't know. He seems pretty upset about it all. Maybe he gives guided tours of the White House?

lol made me laugh

he just seems like a typical anti-trump hater, no rhyme or reason behind his criticism OTHER THAN the fact that trump was/is polarizing, and pushed our little faggit away

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2017, 10:58:09 AM »
Hey i agree i just dont know why you weren't yelling at obama when he was taking credit for reducing the deficit even though it was a result of the sequester is all

Why are you mad now?

WTF man

Do you have any other completely unrelated topics you'd like to discuss in this thread

My premise in this thread is very easy to understand

Trump said Mexico will pay for the wall (see title) and now he wants to extort money from US to pay for it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2017, 11:24:58 AM »
Nice links that don't really do much to support your point as usual. Terrible that they could close Yosemite. That's a killer. All of the major points that are made in that article are for an "extended shutdown". When has this happened? Never.
That second to last point is extremely laughable/attempt to scare people. Our military still functions just fine.

I can post links as well:
https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/government-shutdown-is-a-trick-to-make-conservatives-capitulate

Problem is is that history is on my side in that it doesn't have much (if any) impact to the vast majority of Americans as posted already. I understand you are scared but no reason to be.

Why don't you find a link that says that shutting down the government doesn't hurt anyone and actually saves money

can you do that?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2017, 12:57:57 PM »
and bob corker is a key republican

lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2017, 01:01:08 PM »
Mexico is not paying for a wall and neither is anyone else - because one is not going to get built.   There may be enhanced barriers in some sectors, more patrols and presence in others - but this idea of Hadrians' Wall 2.0 is ludicrous.   Its not going to happen.  The reasons are many, not having to do with whether Trump wants it or not.  I'm sure he does  - but reality is such that between lawsuits, pressure from special interests, sabotage from Congress people, eminent domain issues - its about as likely as Conor McGregor winning vs Mayweather was.   

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2017, 07:30:31 AM »
Why don't you find a link that says that shutting down the government doesn't hurt anyone and actually saves money

can you do that?
Nope, because that wasn't what the argument was about. Sorry. As posted you did the usual attempt to twist the argument into now "doesnt hurt anyone", lol.

However, if you are arguing that balancing a budget wouldn't save the country money, I don't think you need a link for that. Not that the govt ever will do anything anymore but raise the debt....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2017, 09:27:12 AM »
Nope, because that wasn't what the argument was about. Sorry. As posted you did the usual attempt to twist the argument into now "doesnt hurt anyone", lol.

However, if you are arguing that balancing a budget wouldn't save the country money, I don't think you need a link for that. Not that the govt ever will do anything anymore but raise the debt....

of course that is what "the argument" is about

if shutting down the government did not harm US and costs US money then no one would give a shit...just shut it down

The only reason we're discussing shutting down the government is because the POTUS threatened to do it unless WE pay for the wall that HE said Mexico would be paying for.

That is the primary issue

If Trump wants his wall then all he needs to do is have Mexico pay for it

agreed?

Of course once he has the money from Mexico then all he has to do is deal with all the other issues that 333 brought up but paying for it is on Mexico and not us....per candidate Trump

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2017, 02:47:05 PM »
of course that is what "the argument" is about

if shutting down the government did not harm US and costs US money then no one would give a shit...just shut it down

The only reason we're discussing shutting down the government is because the POTUS threatened to do it unless WE pay for the wall that HE said Mexico would be paying for.

That is the primary issue

If Trump wants his wall then all he needs to do is have Mexico pay for it

agreed?

Of course once he has the money from Mexico then all he has to do is deal with all the other issues that 333 brought up but paying for it is on Mexico and not us....per candidate Trump

It should be comforting to know Trump has no idea how the government operates and so his threat to shut it down in order to get the wall paid for is a meaningless threat. His lack of comprehension on how politics and government work is one of his many deficiencies 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2017, 09:58:36 PM »
It should be comforting to know Trump has no idea how the government operates and so his threat to shut it down in order to get the wall paid for is a meaningless threat. His lack of comprehension on how politics and government work is one of his many deficiencies 

I always laugh and shake my head with a big roll when I hear stuff like this. lol

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2017, 10:22:25 PM »
I always laugh and shake my head with a big roll when I hear stuff like this. lol

Yeah and they will all be sitting back with their jaws hung down to the ground while Trump continues to collect those W's.

All Obama collected during his entire presidency was a 6 year succession of losses.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2017, 11:02:44 AM »
Let's face it, trumps iq is sub 90. Still smart enough to dump his own party 'to get a win' and to get elected by the sub 90 iq voters.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2017, 02:24:31 PM »
Yeah and they will all be sitting back with their jaws hung down to the ground while Trump continues to collect those W's.

All Obama collected during his entire presidency was a 6 year succession of losses.

Yeah, it's a long list of exactly 1 W on December 19, 2016 when won the electoral college vote

Self proclaimed worlds greatest negotiator can't even convince his own party to support his agenda

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2017, 03:07:40 PM »
Yeah, it's a long list of exactly 1 W on December 19, 2016 when won the electoral college vote

Self proclaimed worlds greatest negotiator can't even convince his own party to support his agenda

Say "Donald Trump is my President"
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2017, 05:40:27 PM »
Say "Donald Trump is my President"

lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2017, 05:44:51 PM »