Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213266 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #425 on: March 27, 2012, 07:59:00 AM »
Every time someone is shot in America, I know it's because we don't have enough guns.

Now, if our guns had guns, then we wouldn't have any problems.
G

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #426 on: March 27, 2012, 08:02:14 AM »
Do you even read what I Post, once again for the slightly retarded among you!\\

I am not ashamed of being homophobic - regularly being arse pumped by another man is a lifestyle I wouldn't participate in nor do I understand, Nudists also freak me out, and nobody gets upset if i don't like them -  HOMOS are always so precious, why does everyone HAVE to like them!

The things most people are brainwashed into being ashamed for I am NOT!

If people call me homophobic and I am, I see no shame in that, I do not have to like homosexuals, and any society that suggests that it's citizens do is a sick one!  Normalising homosexuality is the problem.  it is abnormal behaviour that serves no reproductive purpose, the acceptance of it by the mainstream is what is sick, it has devalued traditional relationships!

Then you are the biggest hypocrite on this board and not even worth engaging in a conversation with.  You go on and on about people fighting for their rights and about prejudice but its all bullshit.  You've revealed yourself for what you are, a world class hypocrite, and I didn't even have to make anything up to prove it. You hung yourself with your own words.  You've brainwashed yourself into believing you are concerned for the rights of people but only the selected few you approve of.    You said it yourself, its right there forever.

Are you a 911 truther?
Why do you hate homosexuals?
Are you a man of your word?
Why do you mock the mentally handicapped?
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #427 on: March 27, 2012, 08:03:27 AM »
Every time someone is shot in America, I know it's because we don't have enough guns.

Now, if our guns had guns, then we wouldn't have any problems.

So only the Goverement should have guns right.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #428 on: March 27, 2012, 08:06:25 AM »
Then you are the biggest hypocrite on this board and not even worth engaging in a conversation with.  You go on and on about people fighting for their rights and about prejudice but its all bullshit.  You've revealed yourself for what you are, a world class hypocrite, and I didn't even have to make anything up to prove it. You hung yourself with your own words.  You've brainwashed yourself into believing you are concerned for the rights of people but only the selected few you approve of.    You said it yourself, its right there forever.

Are you a 911 truther?
dont even know what that is (some weird american crap I Imagine)

because they fuck each other in the arse . next

mostly

because I can and it's funny!
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #429 on: March 27, 2012, 08:06:30 AM »
Trayvon Martin was suspended from school for having a 'burglary tool'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ ^

The teen was suspended from school three times He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness Tearful parents say their son is now the victim of a smear campaign New poll shows 73 percent of Americans think Zimmerman should be arrested

Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was allegedly suspended from school after security officers found what they described as a 'burglary tool' and women’s jewellery in his backpack. The new claims, revealed in a leaked school report, paint a different picture of a troubled teenager who was kicked out of school a total of three times. The Miami Herald claims that in October, he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 pieces of women's jewellery. Martin insisted that they did not belong to him.

Earlier, he had been suspended for skipping school and showing up late to class. And most recently, in February, he was suspended again when officials found a 'marijuana pipe' and an empty baggie with traces of marijuana.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Sounds like a model citizen and future leader.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #430 on: March 27, 2012, 08:08:34 AM »

smear the dead kid... while letting the dipshit that caused this whole situation walk free?

This guy should be arrested for being so fucking stupid.  Stay in your truck and let the police do their job.  He tells the 911 operator the guy looks to be on drugs - with a bulge in his waist - then chases him into the dark? 

either he was lying to cops, or he stupid as the day is long.  He caused this whole shitstorm.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #431 on: March 27, 2012, 08:13:26 AM »
Did the other shoe drop yesterday with it coming out that Trayvon beat the shit out of the guy?  If that is true, and it appears there is a witness, this guy won't get arrested.  Doesn't matter that he "should have let the police handle it."  although that is funny coming from this board where half of you shit on everything the cops do, but that is another point.

Oh well, either way the vast majority of "hoodie" wearers should be neutered anyway.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #432 on: March 27, 2012, 08:14:25 AM »
smear the dead kid... while letting the dipshit that caused this whole situation walk free?

This guy should be arrested for being so fucking stupid.  Stay in your truck and let the police do their job.  He tells the 911 operator the guy looks to be on drugs - with a bulge in his waist - then chases him into the dark? 

either he was lying to cops, or he stupid as the day is long.  He caused this whole shitstorm.

He didn't do anything illegal. He was told to go back to his truck. He went back to his truck and then was attacked by "Icetray" or whatever the hell his name is.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #433 on: March 27, 2012, 08:14:29 AM »

Can't believe I got initially fooled by the liberal media. When the truth comes out, Zimmerman won't do a day in jail.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: March 27, 2012, 08:17:14 AM »

The teen was suspended from school three times He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness Tearful parents say their son is now the victim of a smear campaign New poll shows 73 percent of Americans think Zimmerman should be arrested

Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was allegedly suspended from school after security officers found what they described as a 'burglary tool' and women’s jewellery in his backpack. The new claims, revealed in a leaked school report, paint a different picture of a troubled teenager who was kicked out of school a total of three times. The Miami Herald claims that in October, he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 pieces of women's jewellery. Martin insisted that they did not belong to him.

Earlier, he had been suspended for skipping school and showing up late to class. And most recently, in February, he was suspended again when officials found a 'marijuana pipe' and an empty baggie with traces of marijuana.

Trayvones Crimes -

1) possession of a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue - big deal are you serious - everyone smokes pot - as a matter of fact the government should hand out free marijuana
2)  possession of a flathead screwdriver - Big Deal - I  carry tools with me all the time - that's because I am a man - that's what men do
3) jewelery - So what, is it an offence to carry jewelry

Seriously, any reasonable human being reads the above so called contraband and thinks that these things make him a criminal is somehow deluded.  Seriously, it has become a crime to do nothing wrong.  America is in a state of deep despair and sickness, I wonder what will become of it.  The economic decline is overt now, and already other allied countries are beginning to distance themselves from the sinking ship called America!

It was obvious a KID was murdered by a MAN! and a bag of skittles and a hoody is no defence!
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: March 27, 2012, 08:21:41 AM »
So only the Goverement should have guns right.

Only guns should have guns.

And maybe knives.
G

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #436 on: March 27, 2012, 08:24:04 AM »
Are you a 911 truther?
dont even know what that is (some weird american crap I Imagine)

because they fuck each other in the arse . next

mostly

because I can and it's funny!

Don't you lie about not knowing what the 911 truth movement is.  You are definitely one of the wackos that frequents conspiracy websites.  You know all about 911 truthers, the Bildergurgers (sp?) and the illuminati.  I have no doubt about that.

In summation, you admit to being a prejudice homophobe who gets off on picking on the other mentally challenged at your group home.    How you can go through your life with such self righteous indignation without the slightest bit of self awareness of your own hypocrisy is frighteningly pathetic and sad.  You have lost the right to be taken seriously.  I guess that means I win.  Thanks for playing and better luck next time..   We have some excellent parting gifts for you.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: March 27, 2012, 08:25:37 AM »

This is the crux of it, I always believe, to work out what had to happen for an event not to have happened is to determine who should have not acted to prevent the situation, and in this case, that was Zimmerman, and the only way for that event to have not occurred, was for Zimmerman to mind his own business and get a life basically!  I mean seriously, playing local vigilante, what a tosser!

The only way for this to have not occurred is to remove the initial confrontation, I don't know what it's like in America, but any non policeperson who approaches me at night in public playing Sheriff is going to get attacked, to confront a stranger is dangerous, especially on the basis that you want to perform a citizens arrest.  Everyone hates NARCS, everyone, if this dude goes to PRISON he will get his arsehole reamed and stretched so far, can you imagine what a maximum security prison population would do to someone who got his kicks from dobbing people in.  OMG, that poor boy has no idea what is going to hit him - NONE!
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: March 27, 2012, 08:28:20 AM »
Store owner shoots teen in self-defense, killing him(FL)
abcactionnews.com ^ | 27 March, 2012 | Alison Morrow

TAMPA, Fla. - Taquanda Baker doesn't remember the suspect saying anything. She just remembers seeing his gun.

"I was standing here," she said, pointing to a spot near her cash register. "As I saw him coming, he already had the gun up."

Baker pulled her gun out of her pocket, misfiring a shot into the wall, then aimed and shot again.

"He stumbled about 3 feet back, hit the floor, and I shot out the door," she recalls.

Baker ran outside her convenience store to Armenia Avenue and flagged down a TPD cruiser.

"I was like, 'I just shot somebody. Help me! Help me! Help me!"

While paramedics raced the suspect to the hospital, police put Baker in handcuffs and in the backseat of a patrol car.

She told them she not only knew the person she shot -- she knew he was only 16.

"I used to tease with him, 'Why aren't you in school today?'" Baker explained.

Baker calls Quintavius Moore a regular customer, who shopped in her store several times a day.

He'd buy shirts or candy, sometimes he even brought kids in.

Moore's grandmother, Delores Wesley, wouldn't comment on her grandson's death, but asked ABC Action News to relay a message to other teens.

"Stay in school," Wesley said. "Put God in your life."

Knowing she killed Moore, even in self-defense, makes Baker sick.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcactionnews.com ...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: March 27, 2012, 08:31:45 AM »
Don't you lie about not knowing what the 911 truth movement is.  You are definitely one of the wackos that frequents conspiracy websites.  You know all about 911 truthers, the Bildergurgers (sp?) and the illuminati.  I have no doubt about that.

In summation, you admit to being a prejudice homophobe who gets off on picking on the other mentally challenged at your group home.    How you can go through your life with such self righteous indignation without the slightest bit of self awareness of your own hypocrisy is frighteningly pathetic and sad.  You have lost the right to be taken seriously.  I guess that means I win.  Thanks for playing and better luck next time..   We have some excellent parting gifts for you.

You are an annoying controlling individual aren't you, LOL at the fact you have to try and imagine who and what I am like, the fact you are trying to determine what type of person is behind the comments that strike to the core of your soul and send your mind spinning for safe ground is amusing.  I look forward to the next projection from you outlining what an inept fool I am.  HA HA Getbiggers are never satisfactorily insulting, their insults are always generic, low grade and poorly thought out, Sad really, as I always like to try and match wits with folks, guess some folks aren't too bright!

I am not trying to convince anybody or win anything - just stating my opinion - Hope this helps!
V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: March 27, 2012, 08:32:34 AM »
abcactionnews.com ^ | 27 March, 2012 | Alison Morrow

TAMPA, Fla. - Taquanda Baker doesn't remember the suspect saying anything. She just remembers seeing his gun.

"I was standing here," she said, pointing to a spot near her cash register. "As I saw him coming, he already had the gun up."

Baker pulled her gun out of her pocket, misfiring a shot into the wall, then aimed and shot again.

"He stumbled about 3 feet back, hit the floor, and I shot out the door," she recalls.

Baker ran outside her convenience store to Armenia Avenue and flagged down a TPD cruiser.

"I was like, 'I just shot somebody. Help me! Help me! Help me!"

While paramedics raced the suspect to the hospital, police put Baker in handcuffs and in the backseat of a patrol car.

She told them she not only knew the person she shot -- she knew he was only 16.

"I used to tease with him, 'Why aren't you in school today?'" Baker explained.

Baker calls Quintavius Moore a regular customer, who shopped in her store several times a day.

He'd buy shirts or candy, sometimes he even brought kids in.

Moore's grandmother, Delores Wesley, wouldn't comment on her grandson's death, but asked ABC Action News to relay a message to other teens.

"Stay in school," Wesley said. "Put God in your life."

Knowing she killed Moore, even in self-defense, makes Baker sick.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcactionnews.com ...

Taquanda and Quintavius.

How do they come up with this shit?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: March 27, 2012, 08:38:45 AM »
Knowing she(Taquanda Baker ) killed Moore, even in self-defense, makes Baker sick.

This is the way a normal human being feels when they are forced to take anothers life, they don't run and hide - Zimmerman is a coward -  a real man would risk his life to face the public and tell the truth it is a boys life that he has taken after all, Zimmerman could learn a lot from the young woman in that story!  If in fact if he has acted appropriately, he has nothing to fear, just tell the people the truth and then let them decide!  But the fact he has hidden away like a coward speaks volumes.
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: March 27, 2012, 08:40:12 AM »
Trayvon Martin shooting: New details emerge from Twitter account, witness testimony

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/trayvon-martin-shooting-details-emerge-facebook-twitter-accounts-180103647.html

By Dylan Stableford

Senior Media Reporter

By Dylan Stableford | The Cutline – 21 hrs ago....Email

As George Zimmerman's supporters work to stem the rising tide of public outrage aimed at the neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin last month, a new picture of the victim—culled from the 17-year-old's Twitter account and witness testimony leaked from local law enforcement—has emerged.

"With a single punch," the Orlando Sentinel, citing police sources, reported Monday, "Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer ... climbed on top of [him] and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered."

"That is the account Zimmerman gave police," the paper said, "and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say."

Zimmerman's attorney, Craig Sonner, says that Zimmerman acted in self-defense and is not a racist as some have portrayed him.

"I think we need to let the investigation come forward and let all the facts in this case come out," Sonner said on the "Today" show. "I think it's going to tell a different story than the way it's been related and portrayed in the media."

[Related: Shooting puts Wisconsin's "castle" law under scrutiny]

According to a CNN poll released Monday, 73 percent of Americans think police should arrest Zimmerman.

Meanwhile, the difference between the typical teenager Martin's family and supporters say he was and the way he presented himself on social media is the subject of increasing debate.

As Dan Linehan, a blogger at Wagist.com, pointed out, correspondence with Martin on Twitter before he died alludes to an incident with a bus driver. "Yu ain't tell me you swung on a bus driver," Martin's cousin wrote to him on Feb. 21.

The same week, Martin was suspended for 10 days from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade. "He was not suspended for something dealing with violence or anything like that," his father said. "It wasn't a crime he committed, but he was in an unauthorized area [on school property]," declining to offer more details.

[Related: Martin's mother seeking trademarks]

But a family spokesman told the Associated Press on Monday that Martin was suspended because marijuana residue was found in his book bag.

More than 25,000 were expected to attend an afternoon rally in Sanford, Fla., on Monday for Martin, including the Rev. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and other civil rights leaders.

"The media is getting the Trayvon Martin story wrong," Michael Brendan Dougherty wrote on BusinessInsider.com, comparing it to the 2006 Duke lacrosse case, in which three members of the lacrosse team were accused of rape, resulting in a media firestorm and public outcry. The accuser's case unraveled, and the charges were eventually dropped.

"Oh how little we have learned," David Shane wrote on PolicyMic.com. The media has rushed to judgment yet again. Now, it's quite possible that Zimmerman is guilty of everything his worst foes accuse him of. There is plenty about this case that troubles me. But that's exactly the point—I don't know. Neither does anyone else, and both the scope and tone of the media coverage ought to reflect that fact."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: March 27, 2012, 08:40:55 AM »
This is the way a normal human being feels when they are forced to take anothers life, they don't run and hide - Zimmerman is a coward -  a real man would risk his life to face the public and tell the truth it is a boys life that he has taken after all, Zimmerman could learn a lot from the young woman in that story!  If in fact if he has acted appropriately, he has nothing to fear, just tell the people the truth and then let them decide!  But the fact he has hidden away like a coward speaks volumes.

GZ's friends said he was crying for days after this happened. 

FAIL on your part again.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #444 on: March 27, 2012, 08:41:41 AM »

That's not true and it doesn't have any relevance to the case.  Fact is that Trayvon was minding his own business that night and Zimmerman went after him despite being told by the 911 operators not to.  

Being a Neighborhood Watch Captain doesn't mean shit because he did not have any law enforcement training and he had no right to confront him under any circumstances.  He should have waited for a police officer to check it out before trying to play cop....period.  The fact that he got his ass beat is also meaningless.  If I saw some jackass running after me, I would have beat the shit out of him to.  

He created the situation...not Trayvon and now he should be held responsible for his actions and he will be....hopefully through a court of law because if not, someone is going to find him and make him pay dearly
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: March 27, 2012, 08:42:49 AM »

That's not true and it doesn't have any relevance to the case.  Fact is that Trayvon was minding his own business that night and Zimmerman went after him despite being told by the 911 operators not to.  

Being a Neighborhood Watch Captain doesn't mean shit because he did not have any law enforcement training and he had no right to confront him under any circumstances.  He should have waited for a police officer to check it out before trying to play cop....period.  The fact that he got his ass beat is also meaningless.  If I saw some jackass running after me, I would have beat the shit out of him to.  

He created the situation...not Trayvon and now he should be held responsible for his actions and he will be....hopefully through a court of law because if not, someone is going to find him and make him pay dearly

x 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000000
V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: March 27, 2012, 08:43:36 AM »

If I saw some jackass running after me, I would have beat the shit out of him to.  

C'mon, Vinnie. You're a lover, not a fighter.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: March 27, 2012, 08:44:54 AM »
G

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #448 on: March 27, 2012, 08:46:53 AM »
You are an annoying controlling individual aren't you, LOL at the fact you have to try and imagine who and what I am like, the fact you are trying to determine what type of person is behind the comments that strike to the core of your soul and send your mind spinning for safe ground is amusing.  I look forward to the next projection from you outlining what an inept fool I am.  HA HA Getbiggers are never satisfactorily insulting, their insults are always generic, low grade and poorly thought out, Sad really, as I always like to try and match wits with folks, guess some folks aren't too bright!

I am not trying to convince anybody or win anything - just stating my opinion - Hope this helps!

Again with the insults. Its a weak and transparent attempt at deflection, the mark of person who can't defend himself and his ideas. Don't try to present yourself as a reasonable person simply stating his opinion who is being unfairly attacked because neither of those are true.  And for the record, I began this conversation by stating my opinion, in earnest  and without insults, and instead of having a conversation like an adult you launched into accusations of racism and resorted to name calling.    As soon as someone challenged you, you broke down, had a fit and lashed out.

I've pointed out or should I say, you've pointed out through your own writings, in plain English that you are a complete hypocrite.
You think fairness and justice only apply to the select few you deem worthy, and you know what that makes you....an elitist.  
A

w8m8

« Reply #449 on: March 27, 2012, 08:48:23 AM »
a natural extension of love between a man and woman where reproductive sex occurs.

you're not making a sensical statement

there are plenty of hetero couples madly in love screwing their brains out multiple times a day with NO wishes to reproduce at all

on topic > .. I'm sick of hearing about this .. Sharpton and Co. are on it .. it will be one more instance they can get some press coverage for what the white man does wrong to the blacks .. it's become such a media farce the kids mother is copywriting his name

ffs