Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213271 times)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #475 on: March 27, 2012, 09:50:50 AM »
its getting better and better! ;D

but wait the problem is that zimmerman wasnt aprehended and jailed waawaaa thats the  prob here waaawaaa if he was we wouldnt be out in droves with hoodies ::)

how dumb

but wait when a black does something fucked up its a social problem that white men and others created....when a white guy does something he is a sick twisted racist  ;D ;D ;D ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: March 27, 2012, 09:59:36 AM »
Read through the whole thread dumbass.

Why the name calling bro? I read the thread. I don't see an owning from you or your gimmick Archie.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #478 on: March 27, 2012, 10:00:35 AM »
333386 would you piss on a black man if he was on fire?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: March 27, 2012, 10:01:32 AM »
333386 would you piss on a black man if he was on fire?

Only if it was  . . . . . . . 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #480 on: March 27, 2012, 10:05:11 AM »

Why the name calling bro? I read the thread. I don't see an owning from you or your gimmick Archie.

hahahaha, I find this hilarious because its so obviously false.   By the way, I like being called Archie.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #481 on: March 27, 2012, 10:07:02 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: March 27, 2012, 10:17:42 AM »
Police: Trayvon protesters ransack store [Not surprised? Me either]
abc miami ^ | 3/27/2012

North Miami Beach Walgreens incident caught on video

North Miami Beach police said surveillance video shows dozens of high school students demonstrating in the Trayvon Martin case Friday ransacking and shoplifting from a Walgreens store.

(Excerpt) Read more at local10.com ...

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #483 on: March 27, 2012, 10:30:23 AM »
So Treyvaughn and his daddy are hitting the blunts while watching the NBA All-Thug game and they get the munchies. Traevon heads down to the store for skittles and to talk to his 16 year old future babby's momma.

And the rest....I honestly don't give a flying fuck. Further proofs of a race of chronic victims and a media that can't report the truth anymore. So instead of a "Stay in School" message for black teens, we get "Wear a Hoodie and Act Like Idiots" message from the POTUS himself.

Idiots.....

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: March 27, 2012, 10:30:31 AM »

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #485 on: March 27, 2012, 10:44:48 AM »
Police: Trayvon protesters ransack store [Not surprised? Me either]
abc miami ^ | 3/27/2012

North Miami Beach Walgreens incident caught on video

North Miami Beach police said surveillance video shows dozens of high school students demonstrating in the Trayvon Martin case Friday ransacking and shoplifting from a Walgreens store.

(Excerpt) Read more at local10.com ...

Those are reparations for 400 years of forced servitude.  ;D

P.S. A good civilized black person is like finding a needle in a haystack. Nothing less to be expected from a culture obsessed with money, hoes, drugs, and the thug life. They endlessly sing the phrases of Jesus, yet they relish and celebrate in the thought of their daughters growing up one day to be hoes and sons - thugs. Yet, the blacks feel society owes them something.

In the end you are what you make of yourself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #486 on: March 27, 2012, 10:47:08 AM »
simple question:

Zimmerman told the police on the phone that the kid looked like he was on drugs, and that he saw a bulge in his waistband.

Think about that - After saying that, he pursues the kid as he tries to get away.  Whatever happened after that, who cares - let's look at this FACT.

Zimmerman either lied to police about the kid being on drugs and packing heat,
or Zimmerman knowingly chased after what he believed to be a high armed person - into the darkness - knowing police were going to be there any minute.

What's wrong with this picture?  Nobody who actually believes this person is on drugs and packing heat will run into the dark to confront that.  So he either is incredibly stupid to do that - or he LIED to the cops.  You can call it exaggeration, but it's a distortion of the truth.  And common sense tells you that is probably the case - he exaggerated.  But if he will lie about details (in order to get the cops there faster) - surely he will lie to keep his ass out of jail ;)  So his story about being attacked is very suspect.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: March 27, 2012, 10:51:31 AM »
6 New York Senators went to work yesterday in Hoodies and ties

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/03/six-ny-senators-don-hoodies-for-trayvon-martin.html

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #488 on: March 27, 2012, 10:54:03 AM »
simple question:

Zimmerman told the police on the phone that the kid looked like he was on drugs, and that he saw a bulge in his waistband.

Think about that - After saying that, he pursues the kid as he tries to get away.  Whatever happened after that, who cares - let's look at this FACT.

or Zimmerman knowingly chased after what he believed to be a high armed person - into the darkness - knowing police were going to be there any minute.

What's wrong with this picture?  Nobody who actually believes this person is on drugs and packing heat will run into the dark to confront that.  So he either is incredibly stupid to do that - or he LIED to the cops.  You can call it exaggeration, but it's a distortion of the truth.  And common sense tells you that is probably the case - he exaggerated.  But if he will lie about details (in order to get the cops there faster) - surely he will lie to keep his ass out of jail ;)  So his story about being attacked is very suspect.

I tend to agree with you.  But I wonder if this guy was one of the rare few who is stupid enough to pursue someone under those circumstances.  You wouldn't believe how much false confidence a gun gives even the meekest of persons. Now add a splash of high octane adrenaline and you have a recipe for disaster.  
A

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #489 on: March 27, 2012, 10:56:52 AM »
simple question:

All of this is speculation at this point. I have also heard that Zimmerman was attacked after retreating to his truck. Trayvon didn't have to attack, yes?

This is all hypothetical, as nobody really knows. All I do know is the media will spin his in whatever way is best for the media. Foolish that they are showing pictures of Trayvon a 8 years old, when he was 17 when the shooting happened. That is all I really needed to know to consider this another case of sensational media.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #490 on: March 27, 2012, 11:02:19 AM »
Simple question....if Treyvon had not been suspended (again) for having weed at school, would he still be alive today?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #492 on: March 27, 2012, 11:06:18 AM »
he was suspended for weed.. then followed by a man while carrying skittles and Juice.. Of course he deserved to die.. duh..

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: March 27, 2012, 11:07:09 AM »
http://www.thugreport.com

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Burned-body-found-near-White-Tank-Foothills-in-Glendale-139084309.html

Thats not the Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan  ???

Couple accused of dumping burned body in desert

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Glendale police have arrested a husband and wife in connection with a homicide after a burned body was discovered early Friday morning in the far West Valley.

While investigating a missing person's case, Phoenix police detectives learned that a possible homicide had occurred at a Glendale residence.

Glendale homicide detectives took over the investigation and developed information that led them to the victim. Police said the victim's body had been burned and dumped in the desert near Olive and 195th avenues near the White Tank Mountain Regional Park.

"The body was dumped, so there was no car or anything like that, and it was dumped in the desert and there was some covering over the body," said Officer Tracey Breeden.

Detectives arrested Daniel Griffith, 31, and Jennifer Griffith, 30, for involvement in the homicide.

Police believe this was not a random crime, but won't say what the relationship is between the suspects and victim.

Daniel Griffith was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on one count of first-degree murder and one count of abandonment/concealment of body parts.

Previously, he had been charged with second-degree burglary and criminal trespassing -- nothing violent.

Jennifer Griffith was arrested on one count of abandonment/concealment of body parts and one count of tampering with evidence.

Although police believe they know the identity of the victim, they are awaiting confirmation from the Medical Examiner's Office.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: Trayvon Martin - Zimmerman matter just jumped the shark.
« Reply #495 on: March 27, 2012, 11:10:28 AM »
Maybe its all faked and tayven si hiding in kenya

obama campaign trick

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: March 27, 2012, 11:11:56 AM »
 :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Trayvon Martin - Zimmerman matter just jumped the shark.
« Reply #497 on: March 27, 2012, 11:12:45 AM »
Maybe its all faked and tayven si hiding in kenya

obama campaign trick

trickster

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #498 on: March 27, 2012, 11:13:45 AM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #499 on: March 27, 2012, 11:14:13 AM »

Jesus Christ what the fuck is this shit. I'm seriously going to go nuts reading this thread and hearing about this fucken "Trayvon" douchebagge all day. Fuck him I'm glad he got smoked.