Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213289 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Spike Lee tweets wrong address of Zimmerman
« Reply #700 on: March 28, 2012, 09:27:36 AM »
I'm loosing hope in humanity. Black cocksuckers like this are going to start the next race war. People are fucken sick of this shit.

Note to self: Buy more ammo.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #701 on: March 28, 2012, 09:28:43 AM »
adults that "tweet"  need to be shot dead.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #702 on: March 28, 2012, 09:29:46 AM »
Anyone know the address, hope it was mine so I can sue his scrawny ass for his Knicks tickets! 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #703 on: March 28, 2012, 09:53:36 AM »
It's Zimmerman with the past history of violence and arrest not the kid. He was walking back home from the fucking store talking to his girlfriend on the phone. Zimmerman wanted to play tough guy with his gun and harass a "asshole" for the simple fact he was black and in his neighborhood at night.
Your version of events is not what happened.  Zimmerman was attacked first.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #704 on: March 28, 2012, 09:54:50 AM »
Why don`t you find another issue to "care" about?  
Because as it stands, I am owed about $200,000 from a pitbull attack, so I sought of have a vested interest in this one - so if you don't mind, i would like to get my money back! and try and insure nobody else unnecessarily goes through the same ordeal!
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #705 on: March 28, 2012, 09:56:18 AM »
It's Zimmerman with the past history of violence and arrest not the kid. He was walking back home from the fucking store talking to his girlfriend on the phone. Zimmerman wanted to play tough guy with his gun and harass a "asshole" for the simple fact he was black and in his neighborhood at night.

Well, he shouldn't have been black been walking in the neighbourhood at night.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #706 on: March 28, 2012, 09:57:15 AM »
Hopefully Zimmerman gets locked up for November so we have at least one less obama voter in November - whats not to like in all of this?    :P  :P  :P  :P

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #707 on: March 28, 2012, 09:58:37 AM »
Its getting out of hand at this point.  Parts of the entire country are literally falling down and this is what they choose to focus on.  Its pathetic.

If it makes you feel any better Adam, those "people" who are falling down voted for the same lazy communist for president you did.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #708 on: March 28, 2012, 09:59:49 AM »
Well, he shouldn't have walked into the DEEP SOUTH were lynching NIGG@s is a favorite pastime of the locals!
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: March 28, 2012, 10:06:52 AM »

Ahh, so you're saying he wasn't looking for trouble? Even after being told to stop following by a 911 dispatcher? And how do you know what happened that night? There are witnesses with different accounts not only that but the lead investigator didn't buy his story so what evidence do you have that we don't know about?
All the witnesses are consistent with Zimmerman.  Try again.  Zimmerman had all the cuts and bruises consistent with the attack that was reported.  The 911 Dispatcher does not have to be obeyed nor should they be obeyed at all times.  Google Joe Horn Shotgun to see what I mean. 

You can follow anyone and ask anyone anything you want.  That is not a crime.  Trayvon decided to initiate the physical violence.  Zimmerman defended himself.  End of Story.

If you hit me in the face, get on top of me, slam my head in the curb and I have a gun, your damn right I`d shoot you.

njanvi

• Getbig III
Re: George Zimmeran should be left alone. Trayvon started the Violence.
« Reply #710 on: March 28, 2012, 10:09:07 AM »
Excellent point

It would IF we knew with any level of certainty that this is indeed what happened?
There is only one other person who can argue Zimmerman's version of the events and he aint here to tell us....so why does Zimmerman get the benefit of the doubt when from the 9/11 tapes, we knew he at the very least started the situation  ???
Furthermore, the kid was not loitering. His father lives in the community and he was walking back home.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: March 28, 2012, 10:10:38 AM »
All the witnesses are consistent with Zimmerman.  Try again.  Zimmerman had all the cuts and bruises consistent with the attack that was reported.  The 911 Dispatcher does not have to be obeyed nor should they be obeyed at all times.  Google Joe Horn Shotgun to see what I mean. 

You can follow anyone and ask anyone anything you want.  That is not a crime.  Trayvon decided to initiate the physical violence.  Zimmerman defended himself.  End of Story.

If you hit me in the face, get on top of me, slam my head in the curb and I have a gun, your damn right I`d shoot you.

but.. if I was minding my own business, legally in a place, and YOU confront me, chase me, corner me.. then I have a right to protect myself. The issue here as I see it is.. Zman has a wannabe police attitude without any police training. He WANTED a confrontation by his actions, he got it, and he over reacted. HE placed HIMSELF in that position. Therefore he has some culpability for the results. IMHO  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #712 on: March 28, 2012, 10:10:42 AM »
Hopefully Zimmerman gets locked up for November so we have at least one less obama voter in November - whats not to like in all of this?    :P  :P  :P  :P

zimmerman, typical obama voter, right 33386?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #713 on: March 28, 2012, 10:11:02 AM »
Lol, those are the cold hard facts most here are avoiding. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #714 on: March 28, 2012, 10:11:36 AM »
but.. if I was minding my own business, legally in a place, and YOU confront me, chase me, corner me.. then I have a right to protect myself. The issue here as I see it is.. Zman has a wannabe police attitude without any police training. He WANTED a confrontation by his actions, he got it, and he over reacted. HE placed HIMSELF in that position. Therefore he has some culpability for the results. IMHO  

Bullshit!   What the fuck kind of cop are you?  Don't they teach basic crim law any more? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #715 on: March 28, 2012, 10:11:59 AM »
It would IF we knew with any level of certainty that this is indeed what happened?
There is only one other person who can argue Zimmerman's version of the events and he aint here to tell us....so why does Zimmerman get the benefit of the doubt when from the 9/11 tapes, we knew he at the very least started the situation  ???
Furthermore, the kid was not loitering. His father lives in the community and he was walking back home.
All of the eyewitnesses report the story EXACTLY as Zimmerman stated.  Plus Zimmerman has all the cuts and bruises that are consistent with the attack he received.  It does not matter if the kid was loitering or not.  Zimmerman is in his full rights to follow and question anyone he wants.  Trayvon DID NOT have the right to physically attack Zimmerman first, jump on top of him and slam his head in the curb.  Do that, and you may would up shot.  This was clearly self-defense.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: March 28, 2012, 10:15:26 AM »
You don`t have a right to physically attack someone for no reason.  Furthermore, if Travyon felt threatened, he could have called the police instead of deciding to hit Zimmerman in the nose, jump on top of him and pound his head in the curb.  The idiot deserved the bullet.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #717 on: March 28, 2012, 10:16:38 AM »

Bullshit!   What the fuck kind of cop are you?  Don't they teach basic crim law any more? 

what kind of lawyer are you

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #718 on: March 28, 2012, 10:17:41 AM »
All of the eyewitnesses report the story EXACTLY as Zimmerman stated.  Plus Zimmerman has all the cuts and bruises that are consistent with the attack he received.  It does not matter if the kid was loitering or not.  Zimmerman is in his full rights to follow and question anyone he wants.  Trayvon DID NOT have the right to physically attack Zimmerman first, jump on top of him and slam his head in the curb.  Do that, and you may would up shot.  This was clearly self-defense.

the only thing the bruises establish is that there was a fight and Zimmerman was losing (until he shot the kid). Who started it, we don't know.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: March 28, 2012, 10:20:15 AM »
Bullshit, all the witnesses are not consistent with zimmermans story. Like I said, according to you I can go harass a stranger walking down the street at night and if they lose their temper and I get my ass beat I can shoot them.
1. All the witnesses ARE consistent with Zimmerman.  You are misinformed.

2. You certainly can say anything you want to a stranger on the street.  The First Amendment gives you this right. Like the Nazi March in Skokie, Illinois- People have the right to free speech and it should always be protected, no matter if you agree with it or not.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: March 28, 2012, 10:21:46 AM »
the only thing the bruises establish is that there was a fight and Zimmerman was losing (until he shot the kid). Who started it, we don't know.
According to eyewitness accounts Trayvon started it.  The lack of bruises and cuts on Trayvon is also apparent.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #721 on: March 28, 2012, 10:23:17 AM »
According to eyewitness accounts Trayvon started it.  The lack of bruises and cuts on Trayvon is also apparent.

lack of bruises? what about that gun shot in his gut?
TA, I have not seen any eyewitness accounts that says the kid started it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: March 28, 2012, 10:23:45 AM »
Btw, you still haven't explained why the lead investgator who had access to all the evidence as well as witness accounts unlike you sees it a bit differently.
He can see all he wants, but he has no evidence otherwise.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #723 on: March 28, 2012, 10:23:54 AM »
It's always the same in America, everyone running around with guns and then being shocked that people get shot left and right. Why the hell do civilians need guns? Retarded as can be
Jeb Bush changed the law in Florida when he was Governor, if you have a concealled weapons license and you feel threatened have at it! What the fuck does that mean? That wanna be cops like Zimmerman can play cops and robbers!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: March 28, 2012, 10:26:51 AM »
lack of bruises? what about that gun shot in his gut?
TA, I have not seen any eyewitness accounts that says the kid started it
Here you go:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/seminole_news/022712-man-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation

The shooting happened just after 7 p.m. Sunday evening on Twin Trees Lane.  A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911," said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/seminole_news/022712-man-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation#ixzz1qQwO8RKq