Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 214103 times)

njanvi

• Getbig III
Re: George Zimmeran should be left alone. Trayvon started the Violence.
« Reply #650 on: March 28, 2012, 08:19:33 AM »
Why is this so difficult for anyone?

Dear sir,
you weren't there.
thanks

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #651 on: March 28, 2012, 08:23:49 AM »
Dear sir,
you weren't there.
thanks
What does that mean?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #652 on: March 28, 2012, 08:24:36 AM »
Look, I am not an idiot, and I am aware that Pitbulls can make fantastic pets in the right hands - but something has to be done about the large cost to society that pitbull attacks generate - something has to be done - I am all for a solution that keeps the breed alive, but that option has to see the attacks greatly reduced - they're has to be a workable solution, and I am more than happy to work with anyone who has ideas that truly benefit those on both sides of the argument - but as it stands, it seems as if breed bans are the fastest solution for now!
Why don`t you find another issue to "care" about? 

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #653 on: March 28, 2012, 08:25:51 AM »
What does that mean?

it means it is all conjecture at this point and none of us (including the protesters) know the true pattern of the facts.
That said, I am inclined to not believe Zimmerman as he was told to leave the kid alone and his overzealousness created the situation, thus clearly he has an incentive to embelish the story to his benefit, Martin is not here to rebuff him in anyway.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #654 on: March 28, 2012, 08:25:52 AM »
Why is this so difficult for anyone?
As a normal human being, I would consider approaching a stranger in the hope that I can make a citizens arrest a violent act - it's confrontational, provocative and potentially deadly - who would truly behave like that! Honestly, the personalty type they have painted of Zimmerman is one of a complete delusional arsehole - it shows a deeply suspicious and disturbed psyche - anyone who thinks one man has the right to approach another man and project some form of criminality onto him while the eventual victim was just minding his business is a deeply sick and disturbed individual.  Now if someone makes a lifestyle out of this, well this man must be considered a non functioning adult - I can't believe anyone didn't say anything to Zimmerman - were I come from acting like that would be mocked and ridiculed, nobody would play narc for more than a day before hiding in shame - I don't know anybody who likes do gooders!

I can never understand how the individual who started the confrontation could claim self defense - the Legal System truly is an ASS!
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: March 28, 2012, 08:28:06 AM »
As a normal human being, I would consider approaching a stranger in the hope that I can make a citizens arrest a violent act - it shows a deeply suspicious and disturbed psyche - anyone who thinks one man has the right to approach another man and project some form of criminality onto him is a deeply sick and disturbed individual.  Now if someone makes a lifestyle out of this, well this man must be considered a non functioning adult - I can't believe anyone didn't say anything to Zimmerman - were I come from acting like that would be mocked and ridiculed, nobody would play narc for more than a day before hiding in shame - I don't know anybody who likes do gooders!
Doesn`t matter. I can follow you around all day and call you a criminal and whatever else I want if I choose to.  If you start the violence, then I have a right to defend myself.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #656 on: March 28, 2012, 08:29:38 AM »
Doesn`t matter. I can follow you around all day and call you a criminal and whatever else I want if I choose to.  If you start the violence, then I have a right to defend myself.

Again TA, you were not there. So you don't know that the kid started anything other than Zimmerman telling that so he can save himself

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #657 on: March 28, 2012, 08:30:16 AM »
If he didn't do anything illegal he didn't do anything illegal. You can go up to whoever the fuck you want and ask them any question you want as long as you don't put hands on them. That's really what it boils down to. There's really no argument.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #658 on: March 28, 2012, 08:31:48 AM »
As a normal human being, I would consider approaching a stranger in the hope that I can make a citizens arrest a violent act - it's confrontational, provocative and potentially deadly - who would truly behave like that! Honestly, the personalty type they have painted of Zimmerman is one of a complete delusional arsehole - it shows a deeply suspicious and disturbed psyche - anyone who thinks one man has the right to approach another man and project some form of criminality onto him while the eventual victim was just minding his business is a deeply sick and disturbed individual.  Now if someone makes a lifestyle out of this, well this man must be considered a non functioning adult - I can't believe anyone didn't say anything to Zimmerman - were I come from acting like that would be mocked and ridiculed, nobody would play narc for more than a day before hiding in shame - I don't know anybody who likes do gooders!

I can never understand how the individual who started the confrontation could claim self defense - the Legal System truly is an ASS!

Your long winded argument is invalid. You can go up to whomever you want and ask them a question. You may not agree with it but tough shit. He wasn't breaking the law.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: March 28, 2012, 08:32:22 AM »
Well, were I come from you would be arrested for following another citizen around all day, it would be considered unwanted harassment and an intervention would be in place within 24 hours - it's that simple - like a citizen would put up with some arsehole following them around!  I don't know about the states, but there are some protections over here from Loonies!
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: March 28, 2012, 08:33:00 AM »
Again TA, you were not there. So you don't know that the kid started anything other than Zimmerman telling that so he can save himself
If I or anyone else wasn`t there, then thats even better for Zimmerman.  You can`t just drum up evidence because you don`t like the outcome.  As it stands, Zimmerman is innocent and should be considered as such.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: March 28, 2012, 08:33:51 AM »
Your long winded argument is invalid. You can go up to whomever you want and ask them a question. You may not agree with it but tough shit. He wasn't breaking the law.
Well, like I said, we all know whats in store for Zimmerman - it's called Vigilante Justice, something he himself is overly familiar with!

V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: March 28, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »
Well, were I come from you would be arrested for following another citizen around all day, it would be considered unwanted harassment and an intervention would be in place within 24 hours - it's that simple - like a citizen would put up with some arsehole following them around!  I don't know about the states, but there are some protections over here from Loonies!
We like our freedom here and would not trade it for the world.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #663 on: March 28, 2012, 08:35:29 AM »
Why don`t you find another issue to "care" about? 

Don't worry - once this dies down (no pun intended) the media will create another national crisis to get all worried about.   

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #664 on: March 28, 2012, 08:35:45 AM »
If I or anyone else wasn`t there, then thats even better for Zimmerman.  You can`t just drum up evidence because you don`t like the outcome.  As it stands, Zimmerman is innocent and should be considered as such.  

How convenient that the only person who may have an alternative set of facts to Zimmerman's isn't here to present them  ???
I agree that he's innocent until proven guilty (of course) but he should not be left alone. The case should be pursued and taken to trial if need be.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #665 on: March 28, 2012, 08:36:47 AM »
We like our freedom here and would not trade it for the world.  

He wouldn't understand about freedom. He lives in a nanny state where you can't even have a sharp kitchen knife. That's why he almost got his asshole ripped apart by two dogs. Wasn't allowed to defend himself  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: March 28, 2012, 08:37:38 AM »
Don't worry - once this dies down (no pun intended) the media will create another national crisis to get all worried about.   
Its getting out of hand at this point.  Parts of the entire country are literally falling down and this is what they choose to focus on.  Its pathetic.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: March 28, 2012, 08:40:04 AM »
If he didn't do anything illegal he didn't do anything illegal. You can go up to whoever the fuck you want and ask them any question you want as long as you don't put hands on them. That's really what it boils down to. There's really no argument.
That's not true, people get arrested all the time over here for yelling at their wife or yelling at the footy or something or other minor verbal altercation with somebody else - it must be different in the states, but over here you cant say or do shit! They will lock you up for looking angrily at a police officer and just trump up some charges! Australian police don't take the same level of shit as the Americans it seems!  Just simply threatening to hit some one is a serious assault over here , the systems a fucking joke, in fact, I just broke a law, the state I live in will fine you for swearing in public - can you fucking believe that - swearing is illegal, and western countries frown on Islamic fundamentalist countries with religious laws, yet look at western laws, all based on religious bullshit and in 2012 it is illegal to swear - Shits fucked up I fuckin swear!
V

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #668 on: March 28, 2012, 08:40:04 AM »
It has been known for a long time that humans project human qualities onto dogs, we wouldn't be having this argument if it was some weird insect that was killing our children, society would just outlaw the insects and allow citizens to destroy at there leisure.  But there is definately a sick psychological bias that some humans have for dogs. So by your argument we have no right to use insecticides on crops, as we aren't valuing the insect life, we are choosing to destroy one life form so that another can survive, this is the way of the world, people value life differently, but for whatever reasons, and I find this quite sick, some humans actually think dogs are human and are afforded the same rights as humans, very sick thinking, but hugely prevalent worldwide.  To compare human life to dog life is perverse and sick, but unfortunately other people don't see it that way.  Should I not kill the mice eating my food in the pantry at night, should I allow the bacterias that make me sick stay alive and continue to keep me ill, or should I kill them with anti biotics.

i actually think it is you who are on a slippery slope putting humans and dogs on the same level - this is your fundamental flaw in you assumption, that somehow dogs and humans are equal - they are not!

Are you really comparing insects to dogs?

I am not putting dogs on the same level as humans, but it is a fairly well accepted notion that dogs have been kept as pets and working companions for quite some time in civilized society.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Spike Lee tweets wrong address of Zimmerman
« Reply #669 on: March 28, 2012, 08:40:50 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #670 on: March 28, 2012, 08:41:40 AM »
Black kids die for no reason every fucking day, mostly for just being black, yet why is this fucking kid being taken to the WhiteHouse.  Obama needs to tread lightly on this black thing because his presidency is in big jeopardy in 2012.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Spike Lee tweets wrong address of Zimmerman
« Reply #671 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:10 AM »
Spike Lee needs a spike in his fucking head.  This negro made one film and is still milking his celebrity for all it's worth.  Why not post the thouands of addresses of negros that killed innocent people every year?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:57 AM »
He wouldn't understand about freedom. He lives in a nanny state where you can't even have a sharp kitchen knife. That's why he almost got his asshole ripped apart by two dogs. Wasn't allowed to defend himself  ;D
Exactly, if I was permitted to carry a weapon to defend myself, I wouldn't give a shit what people owned -  I remember I said to the head of  police that it is against a mans human rights to disarm him, and yet legalise threats that he wont be able to defend against by hand alone - I suggested Australians should be able to carry firearms legally to protect themselves - he scoffed and then laughed and said "But then everyone would have Guns" - and I said that's the point - I could tell he got off on the fact that Police were the only citizens legally allowed to carry weapon to defend themselves.  I think he got a chubby knowing citizens were defensless and he had some personal power in his own little universe.
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #673 on: March 28, 2012, 08:45:25 AM »
Spike Lee needs a spike in his fucking head.  This negro made one film and is still milking his celebrity for all it's worth.  Why not post the thouands of addresses of negros that killed innocent people every year?

I'm loosing hope in humanity. Black cocksuckers like this are going to start the next race war. People are fucken sick of this shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: March 28, 2012, 08:48:28 AM »
Why would he post Zimmerman`s information in the first place?  Does he want violence carried out on him?  What would be his goal here?