Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213284 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1150 on: March 29, 2012, 10:08:32 AM »
stop walking like a pussyhole.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1151 on: March 29, 2012, 10:10:02 AM »
Its a cruel world.  What would Chuck Norris do?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1153 on: March 29, 2012, 10:11:39 AM »
cuckold induced meltdown.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1154 on: March 29, 2012, 10:11:53 AM »
I carry a Glock.
time under tension

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1155 on: March 29, 2012, 10:12:06 AM »
With all the threads popping up of blacks raping, beating and murdering whites, how do we protect ourselves from being attacked?

First off Id like to say that I am not at all scared to take on any black in a fight, but the problem is they always sneak up and attack you in groups, hit you from behind, or use a weapon. They refuse to fight like men.

I am talking about racist, evil blacks, that hate white people. Like the animals that kidnapped, raped, sodomized, tortured and murdered that young white couple coming from a restaurant. Animals like these are the ones we have to be on alert for, not good black folks that are prevalent around the country.

How do you defend yourself from this? My first thought is to not put yourself in an environment where these animals live. If you do theyll sneak up behind you, and much more, with at least 3 others.

Weapons. I am considering carrying a good knife on me at all times, with at least a 4 inch blade. That way it evens things out somewhat. Giving you a better chance against multiple attackers.

The problem remains tho, we dont have eyes on the back of our heads, and these racist fucks will take cheap shots like they did with the guy dating the black chick and hit you in the back of the head with a fucking brick.

What are your thoughts on this? What would you tell your kids? To parents, I know you dont want your child beconing a victim of shit like this. I am also considering getting a gun for my mom to carry around in her purse. Easiest prey are women, elderly, and younger kids. Sadly, they also attack anyone else as long as they can sneak up on them like a pussy.

So far the best I have come up with is to stay in a safe environment and always have a weapon on you. What do you think?

And contrary to what some may think, this is not a racist thread. This thread is based on the fact that there is constantly whites being attacked and the fact that their may be some collateral damage created by the blacks similar to rodney king case if zimmerman is set free.

You need to wake the fuck up pal.  The media is playing you... they OWN you.

Just look what they've done to you... you're practically afraid of your own shadow.  

Fuckin pathetic!

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #1156 on: March 29, 2012, 10:12:10 AM »
PEDs + Gun

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1158 on: March 29, 2012, 10:13:58 AM »
zimmerpig's delusional father tells a story straight out of Hollywood, where his son is "fighting for his life" while being "beaten for over a minute" as Trayvon goes for his pig son's gun and says "you die tonight."

Even laughing cat laughs at such bullshit.
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1159 on: March 29, 2012, 10:14:11 AM »
If someone wants you dead, eventually they will get you.  You have to leave your house eventually.  The only decent advice for anyone (regardless of color) would not to walk the streets alone after midnight.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1160 on: March 29, 2012, 10:14:42 AM »
333386 what's your current cycle bro, are you training for the impending race war?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1161 on: March 29, 2012, 10:15:08 AM »
Exercise your 2nd amendment right and/or don't put yourself in precarious situation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1162 on: March 29, 2012, 10:16:32 AM »
zimmerpig's delusional father tells a story straight out of Hollywood, where his son is "fighting for his life" while being "beaten for over a minute" as Trayvon goes for his pig son's gun and says "you die tonight."

Even laughing cat laughs at such bullshit.

Link please?  that's huge, if so

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1163 on: March 29, 2012, 10:17:13 AM »
333386 what's your current cycle bro, are you training for the impending race war?
;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1164 on: March 29, 2012, 10:17:20 AM »
"I was beaten for over a minute and had my head slammed against the concrete." -zimmerpig
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1165 on: March 29, 2012, 10:18:01 AM »
Link please?  that's huge, if so

I just watched 10 minutes of the interview on CNN. It is running almost non stop.  They show dad in silhouette.
a

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1166 on: March 29, 2012, 10:19:08 AM »
Most here are getting their panties in a bunch for no reason whatsoever.  

The media is playing you... the media is owning you.  

"Divide and conquer" is the most useful tool they have... they use it over and over again.

Wake the fuck up!

I agree with you. The media is playing ppl and trying.to start a race war, but...THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT BLACKS HATE WHITES AND WILL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO ATTACK THEM. SO YOU WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT THE MEDIA DIDNT MAKE BLACKS HATE WHITES, THEY ALREADY DID.

w8m8

« Reply #1167 on: March 29, 2012, 10:21:24 AM »
"I was beaten for over a minute and had my head slammed against the concrete." -zimmerpig

I'd like to see the marks from that .. you can't be unblemished from it .. they should have photos of his injuries for the trial if that is to be used

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #1168 on: March 29, 2012, 10:22:13 AM »
Just stay the hell away from the ghetto. If you go to places black scum hang out make sure you have a couple of buddies with you that aren't afraid to fight.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1169 on: March 29, 2012, 10:22:19 AM »
I agree with you. The media is playing ppl and trying.to start a race war, but...THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT BLACKS HATE WHITES AND WILL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO ATTACK THEM. SO YOU WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT THE MEDIA DIDNT MAKE BLACKS HATE WHITES, THEY ALREADY DID.

I dont hate whites...im black.. your theory is debunked

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1170 on: March 29, 2012, 10:24:08 AM »
I'd like to see the marks from that .. you can't be unblemished from it .. they should have photos of his injuries for the trial if that is to be used

Exactly. If you fall off a skateboard and hit your head once, you have 3 or 4 bloody abrasions, blood on your shirt, etc. If someone "breaks your nose" (their claim, it never happened) and slams your head on the concrete, you are a mess.
a

w8m8

« Reply #1171 on: March 29, 2012, 10:25:53 AM »
Exactly. If you fall of a skateboard and hit your head once, you have 3 or 4 bloody abrasions, blood on your shirt, etc. If someone "breaks your nose" (their claim it never happened) and slams your head on the concrete, you are a mess.

I've watched the video of him being taken out of the car a few times into the station and I can't see one single mark

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1172 on: March 29, 2012, 10:26:54 AM »
Honestly I don't even see why this is such a huge deal to anyone but black people. If Zimmerman is proven guilty then take him to jail, so be it.

I bet the kid overreacted and got shot. You know the type. They're all tough hardened street "gangstas" till someone shoots them. Probably would've ended up getting shot by his black brothers in some turf shit anyways.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: March 29, 2012, 10:26:57 AM »
Yesterday, I predicted Zimmerman's account of the fight woudl contain phrases that were rright out of a textbook - I feared for my life, he said he was going to kill me, i was about to black out, etc.   well, sure enough, his dad comes out with the exact wording required to justify a shooting.   You could not list more perfect phrasing for it.  Coincidence I guess.

Oh, and the 911 tapes picking up all the screams didn't hear any of these threats, nor did any witnesses.  

LAKE MARY, Fla. –  In the moments before Florida neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman fatally shot 17-year-old unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, the teen slammed Zimmerman's head into the ground and threatened his life, Zimmerman's father claims.

In an exclusive interview with myFOXorlando, Robert Zimmerman detailed his son's account of the night, claiming Martin beat his son for over a minute and told him something along the lines of, "You're going to die tonight."

When asked why the recording picked up screams for help but not the alleged threats by Martin, Robert Zimmerman said he does not know.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29/george-zimmermans-father-claims-trayvon-martin-beat-his-son-threatened-his-life/#ixzz1qWl9115e

I dunno, i spent the late 90s, early 2000s on the militant message boards - shooting, alt.survival, all those.  And man, they talk about that shit nonstop.  What to say, what not to say.  You kinda become programmed with it.  After the shoot - "I feared for my life", "He said he was going to kill me", "I could not retreat any more", "I was about to lose consciousness".  If you call the police, you never say about a dozen things, but you always lay the framework for your fear, escalating steps by the BG (bad guy), and you clearly express your fear.   There's tons more.  Seriously - those little pockets of gun lovers are VERY clear about what to say to make it a legal shoot.  I would LOVE to see the interview with him after the shoot (will it be released eventually?) cause watch - i bet it will contain the stuff I wrote here.  

33, surely you spend a lot of time on the gun forums, and you have heard convo about how to keep ones ass outta jail on a shoot.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: March 29, 2012, 10:33:38 AM »

imagine 60 seconds of punching and smashed head against concrete, and looking that dapper.  

ZImmer exaggerated on the 911 call. "He looks like he's on drugs, he has something in waistband, he is pulling it, something is in his hand" - He was justifying a shoot BEFORE it happened.

Then he was told not to pursure, the police were minutes away - he did it anyway.

Then he hung up the phone and an altercation happened.

He had zero to 1 marks on his face - this story of ONE MINUTE of beating head against concrete just isn't backed up.

And, his account for events are TEXTBOOK what you say to beat the rap and make it a legal shoot.  Down to the wording, perfectly, "He said YOU DIE TONIGHT".  I mean, I carry a permit, I've seen the bloodthirsty owners begging to shoot someone, walking around rehearsing this terminology should they need it, and it sickens me.

The guy is full of shit.  He got knocked down and hit once or twice and blasted the guy, after chasing him in the dark against police orders.  He set the stage for a shoot, got his shoot, then immediately went to the legal speak to beat the rap.  If you don't smell BULLSHIT on his story, I don't know what to say.