Author Topic: Anyone else here never been drunk?  (Read 11254 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Anyone else here never been drunk?
« Reply #150 on: November 03, 2009, 06:01:48 PM »
why can't you just drink in moderation?    Just like with food.

Some people may be a be to do that but I drink to catch a buzz and will drink until I am sick or it's gone.  Ever since I gave up weed (not by choice)  I have been drinking more and I hate it.  Makes me fell like shit for 2 days after.  Better than being a fucking nerd though like some of these Beaver Cleavers.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: November 03, 2009, 06:03:53 PM »
I have had alcohol a few times

before I always sayed no, but after a few years, I tried it

last time I got really drunk, met my ex gf at a club, brought her home, fucked her, then she left

my gf came, we had sex again, then she turned the lights of my room on, and my ex left me a lot of memories in the wall... things like thanks for last night, i really liked it, d y r... shit like that... so my gf became my ex too! hahaha

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: November 03, 2009, 06:14:19 PM »
why can't you just drink in moderation?    Just like with food.

You have good point there my friend, but the problem is I have an addiction-personality and the moderate drinking would end up me starting to drink again and the sad thing is my drinkingproblems would eventually come back...

I started drinking in moderation but ended up as described in the post above.. :(

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2009, 06:17:10 PM »
You have good point there my friend, but the problem is I have an addiction-personality and the moderate drinking would end up me starting to drink again and the sad thing is my drinkingproblems would eventually come back...

I started drinking in moderation but ended up as described in the post above.. :(

me too bro, specially having a lot of relatives even dying from alcohol

so basically nowdays, I only have dark dog or red bull :)

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2009, 06:31:11 PM »
me too bro, specially having a lot of relatives even dying from alcohol

so basically nowdays, I only have dark dog or red bull :)

Both my grandfathers died of alcoholism - the liver shut down. Mom's dad died 25th of december: "Happy Christmas, mom!"
My uncle was an alcoholic and went to rehab - at the time in The Sovjet Union, they practically throw you into a room and throw away the key.
My dad drinks A LOT but can control it, I have no idea how he does it.

I drink a lot of Red Bull only, the funny thing is I still can taste the vodka.. strange..  :)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2009, 06:38:51 PM »
Both my grandfathers died of alcoholism - the liver shut down. Mom's dad died 25th of december: "Happy Christmas, mom!"
My uncle was an alcoholic and went to rehab - at the time in The Sovjet Union, they practically throw you into a room and throw away the key.
My dad drinks A LOT but can control it, I have no idea how he does it.

I drink a lot of Red Bull only, the funny thing is I still can taste the vodka.. strange..  :)

From my dads side, my grandpather died, never actually met him until the day before he died...

from my mothers side, EVERYONE is a junkie alcoholic, one of my uncles was at the hospital, they told him, you are not going to pass the night, so they unplugged everything that was keeping him alive, and his last wish was to have some johnnie walker with his brother, and he did... and passed the night, hahaha he is still an alcoholic, and he had his eyes yellow for a few months after that... it was exactly during my bday, nov 5th a few years ago...

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2009, 06:46:36 PM »
Shit!

Bro, we forgot this is GetBig - interesting stories/anecdotes though.

Now we have to switch our modes back to "GetBig-tough-guy mode: ON"

Hehe.. ;)

Bast175

« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2009, 07:11:16 PM »
do you guys think that an 'addictive personality' is part of depression/anxiety disorders?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2009, 10:01:13 PM »
What do you do that's so bad when drunk? Smack around the wife and kids? Cheat? Rant and rave a bit too much perhaps? No biggie, a man's gotta relax a little. Unless booze causes you to get turned on by farm animals, or turns you into a serial killer or mass murderer or something, I don't see what could be so bad?  ???

There are many passive aggressive people in the world...And being fucked up drunk makes things types of people less appealing...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2009, 10:23:11 PM »
Without the use of LSD, Weed, Mushrooms, DMT or ayahuasca...You will forever be programmed in the current system and never be extraordinary...I'm not saying using these TOOLS are the end all be all but make no mistake, you are being dumbed down every second of every day...The straight edge reality some of you people think is real is the closest thing to a complete joke ever played on the human mind...The fact that some of you won't even touch a drug or alcohol for that matter goes against everything that makes us human beings...There is a reason we send people to space...There's a reason Columbus sailed the ocean blue...And there is a reason most of you have stuffed your cock into every orphus of the female body without knowing what the fuck you were doing at one point...How the fuck do you tell your kids to stay away from something that you never tried?

Some of you should do some research and see how many CEO's worth a shit go to Peru and see some Shaman's...And if guys like Donald Trump are what some of you look up to. Then we are truly fucked as a society...

Alcohol is all about past adventures and memories...Psychedelics are all about the future and what is possible...Psychedelics make you realize that you don't need other peoples experiences to forge your future...They show you that you are in total control of your life and are capable of what ever you want...

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2009, 10:28:32 PM »
i thought the same shit... i only live once, i never drank before, but changed my mind, got drunk a few times, pulled some stupid shit all of the times, and no if i ever drink I only drink a beer or maaaaaaybe too..

but if you give me FERNET with a little bit of coke!!! im happy! hahaha

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2009, 11:23:48 PM »
All you straight edge human's have been MacGrubered by "the men behind the curtain"

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #162 on: November 04, 2009, 01:21:43 AM »
what's up with you bitches
just drink a half a bottle of vodka and everything's fine
my cripwalk at parties got me some babes and i only can do shit like that when i'm drunk ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2009, 01:40:40 AM »
when you drink a liter of water between drinking alcohol i had good results the day after.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2009, 02:39:26 AM »
I have a violent temper so I dont drink,never will

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: November 04, 2009, 03:10:33 AM »
I don't need an invite, i take what i want when i want it.  ;D

Thats the right attitude baby. Your young bro I didnt start drinkin till I was like 20. Live a little. Jus stay away from the hard shit!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 04, 2009, 03:05:46 PM »
What do you do that's so bad when drunk? Smack around the wife and kids? Cheat? Rant and rave a bit too much perhaps? No biggie, a man's gotta relax a little. Unless booze causes you to get turned on by farm animals, or turns you into a serial killer or mass murderer or something, I don't see what could be so bad?  ???

Well that's it - you'll never know. That's what it's all about, not completely controlling or knowing yourself. I feel that my mood swings from day to day are enough.  ;D Also I do stupid stuff in sleep so I kinda know what it's like (while half conscious, I shout, bang the walls, run away from something  ;D hate that shit.)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »
when you drink a liter of water between drinking alcohol i had good results the day after.
We need pics of this mars

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: November 04, 2009, 03:39:52 PM »
slack jawed f a gg o ts

drink up you ninnies!
That shit'll make u a gotdamm sexual tyranasaurus bitchesss!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #169 on: November 04, 2009, 04:28:47 PM »
I have a violent temper so I dont drink,never will
good thing you are on steroids then

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #170 on: November 04, 2009, 04:35:00 PM »
good thing you are on steroids then
haha

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #171 on: November 04, 2009, 04:36:13 PM »
hey i'm even nicer when i'm drunk
just like my father and my grandfather

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: November 04, 2009, 08:26:47 PM »
do you guys think that an 'addictive personality' is part of depression/anxiety disorders?

I actually think it is in many cases, most of the individuals with that kind of personality use alcohol/drugs to run away from the boring reality or being in belief that it will "cure" their "illness".

I hated reality and thought alcohol was the answer but it obviously did more bad than good - and if you have genetics and a bad judgement you will screw yourself up big time.
BB "saved" me as mentioned before - it "cured" me, it was my own rehab and when I started to train seriously = alcohol evil.
I'm faaaaaar from being like those straight egde-retards - that's for sure!  ;D

"Serious BBing" is much worse than alcohol as we all know..

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: November 04, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »
i'm not gonna lie to you...... i've been drinking

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #174 on: November 04, 2009, 08:38:36 PM »
DEPRESSION IS PREPARATION!