Author Topic: NO BS anti aging tips/techinques  (Read 28475 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: NO BS anti aging tips/techinques
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2018, 11:05:36 AM »
Are you suggesting that most Heebs are too damn lazy to cook a decent meal themselves?

Yes, no black farmers in Australia or Holland ...................

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2018, 11:38:31 AM »
College professor told me, well the class, that is looks young because he doesn't eat dairy.
A

be back

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2018, 11:39:17 AM »
College professor told me, well the class, that is looks young because he doesn't eat dairy.
how does he know he wouldnt look exactly same if he did eat dairy?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2018, 12:20:33 PM »
how does he know he wouldnt look exactly same if he did eat dairy?
You know I have no idea. He says he feels and looks better then all his friends, bah bah bah.
I hated his class, he was always pulling shit like that. So you had to learn all the fucking material yourself, he would rarely teach. It was just a financial accounting course, so not hard. I still when because funny shit would happen. 
One time, he got in a verbal fight with a Mexican Student, it was hilarious. He said something about “Mexico is corrupt because Mexicans like it corrupt.” Then something to the effect of, “They love to brag about being able to pay the police 10 bucks and just off of a ticket.”  :D Mexican dude wasn’t having it, they started arguing about US vs Mexico corruption until Mexican dude call him stupid and walk out of the class. It was epic.
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2018, 12:29:14 PM »
You know I have no idea. He says he feels and looks better then all his friends, bah bah bah.
I hated his class, he was always pulling shit like that. So you had to learn all the fucking material yourself, he would rarely teach. It was just a financial accounting course, so not hard. I still when because funny shit would happen. 
One time, he got in a verbal fight with a Mexican Student, it was hilarious. He said something about “Mexico is corrupt because Mexicans like it corrupt.” Then something to the effect of, “They love to brag about being able to pay the police 10 bucks and just off of a ticket.”  :D Mexican dude wasn’t having it, they started arguing about US vs Mexico corruption until Mexican dude call him stupid and walk out of the class. It was epic.

You went to college in Austin Texas?
real men= no rubbers

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2018, 12:34:51 PM »
You went to college in Austin Texas?
Close. Texas state, and Texas A&M. I live in austin, I fucking hate longhorn fans, they are so delusional.
And no, I’m not saying which school it was.
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2018, 12:38:12 PM »
Close. Texas state, and Texas A&M. I live in austin, I fucking hate longhorn fans, they are so delusional.
And no, I’m not saying which school it was.

cool..not asking...Austin is super liberal, its the "New California" thats why i was asking....my father left there after 10 years. so i know the mindset around there
real men= no rubbers

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2018, 12:42:16 PM »
I Believe the bodybuilding Lifestyle isn't great for anti aging.

Excessive calories and constantly breaking down tissue and rebuilding it probably means quicker way to lower cell renewal.

But who cares. 10 years extra when you're 80 means shit anyways.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2018, 03:54:34 PM »
pot promotes relaxation, a healthy appetite and quality sleep... keys to longevity

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2018, 07:41:28 PM »
cool..not asking...Austin is super liberal, its the "New California" thats why i was asking....my father left there after 10 years. so i know the mindset around there
Well weed isn’t legal, just decriminalize. So not Cali-ish yet.  :D
But seriously, best place to live in Texas.
A

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2018, 08:02:03 PM »
barely eat + eat berries/veggies + 1 glass red wine 4-5x a week + don't stress = live as long as your genetics allow

Mess up any single one of those things and you take years/decades off your life

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2018, 09:34:17 PM »
dont forget other things too

posture - most have terrible posture, i did. i wear a 5mm insoul since my left leg is longer. bad alignment - get checked out so you can truly see

sleep - do your best to sleep well, use a CPAP machine if you have big neck or heavy (includes being buff heavy

sunscreen every day

get your teeth taken care of. gums etc - see a dentist 2-3x a year

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2018, 10:25:22 PM »
Just live your life to the fullest each day, go walk through a war cemetery, what anyone of those guys would give to be you, long life is over rated a full meaningful one isn't.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2018, 10:28:45 PM »
dont forget other things too

posture - most have terrible posture, i did. i wear a 5mm insoul since my left leg is longer. bad alignment - get checked out so you can truly see

sleep - do your best to sleep well, use a CPAP machine if you have big neck or heavy (includes being buff heavy

sunscreen every day

get your teeth taken care of. gums etc - see a dentist 2-3x a year

That's def a mandatory, esp for Western women

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2018, 10:36:35 PM »
Just live your life to the fullest each day, go walk through a war cemetery, what anyone of those guys would give to be you, long life is over rated a full meaningful one isn't.

not is not the point of the thread, i agree  though - live a full life, explore, love, have tragedy, success, grow as a person etc and live fast at times

but how to preserve what you have etc etc

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2018, 11:08:24 PM »
personally I follow a hedonistic mindset

enjoy the deep joys of live the most - amazing sex, great deep laughs, great food/sites

also pepper in the Stoic mindset for getting shit done - super disciplined (delayed gratification) then indulgence

also guys - stop it with the sweeteners - i am getting better cutting those out     

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2018, 11:49:56 PM »
personally I follow a hedonistic mindset

enjoy the deep joys of live the most - amazing sex, great deep laughs, great food/sites

also pepper in the Stoic mindset for getting shit done - super disciplined (delayed gratification) then indulgence

also guys - stop it with the sweeteners - i am getting better cutting those out     

i switched to non sweetened protein (whey) quite some time ago and whenever i have a shake with artificially sweeteners in it i can barely drink it

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2018, 11:54:37 PM »
i switched to non sweetened protein (whey) quite some time ago and whenever i have a shake with artificially sweeteners in it i can barely drink it

me as a well. i go with flavorless and add in green veggie powder with MCT oil
isopure has a solid unflavored one

i am getting better at cutting out splenda type shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2018, 01:28:58 AM »
It can give skin on the face an aged look with larger pores as well as dark bags under the eyes. This is apparently because it could reduce collagen.

Another complaint on forums is that it has reduced libido and erection strength because of the systemic absorption. It's not a listed side-effect though.

I just remembered that some data suggests rubbing Rogaine on your cock increases erection strength. Pubmed it.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2018, 01:54:56 AM »
I just remembered that some data suggests rubbing Rogaine on your cock increases erection strength. Pubmed it.

Topically yes, but apparently systemic absorption has the opposite effect for some reason.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2018, 02:18:08 PM »
barely eat + eat berries/veggies + 1 glass red wine 4-5x a week + don't stress = live as long as your genetics allow

Mess up any single one of those things and you take years/decades off your life
Low stress, health insurance, and always wear a rubber. You will live forever.  ;)
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2018, 09:27:08 PM »
don't smile or laugh

kim kardashian doesn't to prevent wrinkles on the face

E
E

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2018, 09:50:31 PM »
I've had 4 hair transplants. Would never use hair loss drugs.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2018, 10:10:52 PM »
I've had 4 hair transplants. Would never use hair loss drugs.
4? Why 4? First 3 weren't successful?

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2018, 10:12:15 PM »
Does anyone here use collagen supplements? Bodybuilders in past like Steve Reeves were big on taking collagen in (beef) gelatin form.

Back in the 50's. hen Bruce Randall dieted down from 400 lb to 223 lb and win the Mr Universe. I wonder whether his intake of collagen(specifically gelatin) might have helped preserve  skin elasticity and avoid looseness and sagginess.

Some of the evidence looks promising:

"Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
 At the end of the study, skin elasticity in both CH dosage groups showed a statistically significant improvement in comparison to placebo. After 4 weeks of follow-up treatment, a statistically significantly higher skin elasticity level was determined in elderly women. With regard to skin moisture and skin evaporation, a positive influence of CH treatment could be observed in a subgroup analysis, but data failed to reach a level of statistical significance. No side effects were noted throughout the study."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23949208

"The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials.

Results
RESULTS:
Oral collagen peptide supplementation significantly increased skin hydration after 8 weeks of intake. The collagen density in the dermis significantly increased and the fragmentation of the dermal collagen network significantly decreased already after 4 weeks of supplementation. Both effects persisted after 12 weeks. Ex vivo experiments demonstrated that collagen peptides induce collagen as well as glycosaminoglycan production, offering a mechanistic explanation for the observed clinical effects."

CONCLUSION:
The oral supplementation with collagen peptides is efficacious to improve hallmarks of skin aging."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26362110

"Conclusion
The study presented here provides evidence that ingestion of Pure Gold Collagen can reduce the signs of aging. A larger in vivo study is needed to confirm the antiaging effect of this supplement. Additional in vitro studies will also help us to understand the potential mechanism of action of this nutritional antiaging supplement."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4206255/