Author Topic: Jesus is The Sun of God.  (Read 26374 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Jesus is the sun of God.
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2016, 09:19:13 PM »
hes a fucking idiot who bonked his head and magically saw a pretend man in the sky
I hope he gets malaria that retard fuck
Why do you wish destruction/death upon people?

johnthegreat687

« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2016, 09:23:09 PM »
Why do you wish destruction/death upon people?

why do I have to screw this into peoples heads over and over?
scha·den·freu·de
ˈSHädənˌfroidə/Submit
noun
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

this isnt some made up shit. I genuinely get off by seeing humans suffer/be miserable. It makes me laugh

notice I say humans because I fucking hate when animals even get a stubbed toe, I never wanna see animals suffer

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2016, 09:25:41 PM »
why do I have to screw this into peoples heads over and over?
scha·den·freu·de
ˈSHädənˌfroidə/Submit
noun
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

this isnt some made up shit. I genuinely get off by seeing humans suffer/be miserable. It makes me laugh

notice I say humans because I fucking hate when animals even get a stubbed toe, I never wanna see animals suffer
It's just an excuse to be an asshole.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2016, 09:29:20 PM »
It's just an excuse to be an asshole.

lol oh brother theres wrong and then theres wrong

Im an asshole, I dont need any excuses.
HOWEVER, I GENUINELY get pleasure and entertainment from seeing people suffer. For example, if you were, lets say, on fire, I would laugh my ass off in pure joy because 1. I like seeing stuff like that, and 2. Its someone high high up on my hate list. So all in all a win win for me

so no, its not an excuse to be an asshole, its a real thing.

and Im an asshole with 23 and a half years no alcohol, now go be an alcoholic attention seeking loser

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2016, 09:30:34 PM »
Every big religion is tied to the Occult. They're all pissing on you and telling you its rain.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2016, 09:30:45 PM »
lol oh brother theres wrong and then theres wrong

Im an asshole, I dont need any excuses.
HOWEVER, I GENUINELY get pleasure and entertainment from seeing people suffer. For example, if you were, lets say, on fire, I would laugh my ass off in pure joy because 1. I like seeing stuff like that, and 2. Its someone high high up on my hate list. So all in all a win win for me

so no, its not an excuse to be an asshole, its a real thing.

and Im an asshole with 23 and a half years no alcohol, now go be an alcoholic attention seeking loser

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2016, 10:14:22 PM »
Shizzo is correct.

I've read a lot of books about the late Roman Empire.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2016, 05:37:29 PM »
debunked bump

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2016, 06:19:38 PM »

It appears that something got lost "in translation". Sounds like European names to me.

::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2016, 07:49:10 PM »
 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2016, 07:50:04 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2016, 07:55:11 PM »
Q

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2016, 08:04:44 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2016, 08:09:23 PM »

johnthegreat687

« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2016, 08:41:21 PM »

kinda wild how youve fallen to pathetic low iq shizzo levels of memes and vids for responses hey?

absolutely pathetic

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2016, 09:28:58 PM »
kinda wild how youve fallen to pathetic low iq shizzo levels of memes and vids for responses hey?

absolutely pathetic

Not really.  MoS is a good man. 

johnthegreat687

« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2016, 09:32:56 PM »
Not really.  MoS is a good man.  

not really
hes a worthless puke who listens to imaginary people in the sky
hes arrogant, self centered and a borderline retard
I would genuinely rank him top 3 on this board that I would piss on their grave, heres hoping he dies a gruesome death soon

hmmmm who are the other 2 in top 3

shizzo obviously

i gotta think of the other
pffffft I dont have to think------Wiggs ,easy choice

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2016, 09:38:33 PM »
not really
hes a worthless puke who listens to imaginary people in the sky
hes arrogant, self centered and a borderline retard
I would genuinely rank him top 3 on this board that I would piss on their grave, heres hoping he dies a gruesome death soon

hmmmm who are the other 2 in top 3

shizzo obviously

i gotta think of the other

Geeze louise...Do you finger your mother with the hand that typed that stuff?    If you want to try and make fun of someone, try me.  MoS is a good man. Better than me and a great many others here.  People just get weary of the same old crud.  You don't have to believe to be good and in the end, I leave final judgment to God.  But from your words quoted above you sound like what you accuse MoS of being.  Pathetic.

I am trying to hold onto my faith but if I have to loosen my grip a little to virtually bitch-slap you back a week or so to give you a few days to think this over, I will do so.   Oh wait!

I'm old and its nigh on time for sleep. I will try to remember to further insult you sometime tomorrow after I get done with shuffle board.   Think hard about this, little one.  Do your really want to be schooled by a crippled old guy?   Personally I think I'm wasting my time as you're just some ass-puppet's falter-ego here.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2016, 09:44:13 PM »
Geeze louise...Do you finger your mother with the hand that typed that stuff?    If you want to try and make fun of someone, try me.  MoS is a good man. Better than me and a great many others here.  People just get weary of the same old crud.  You don't have to believe to be good and in the end, I leave final judgment to God.  But from your words quoted above you sound like what you accuse MoS of being.  Pathetic.

I am trying to hold onto my faith but if I have to loosen my grip a little to virtually bitch-slap you back a week or so to give you a few days to think this over, I will do so.   Oh wait!

I'm old and its nigh on time for sleep. I will try to remember to further insult you sometime tomorrow after I get done with shuffle board.   Think hard about this, little one.  Do your really want to be schooled by a crippled old guy?   Personally I think I'm wasting my time as you're just some ass-puppet's falter-ego here.

lol that you dont know who I am--Im avesher--Josh
first of all, there is no God. So enjoy that twisted little imaginary friend fantasy
second--MOS is a POS. Hes not good at all, he just hides behind the same imaginary pie in the sky you do. He is a dimwitted moron who tries to play intelligent but only is able to explain things via the stupidity that has ruined our world called religion.

Listen you twat. There is no god, no religion, no nothing. I could go into a church and proclaim I am Satan, punch a woman in the face, pour gas on a human and try to light them on fire and try to throw someone out a 2 story window, and in the end you and I will both suffer the same fate living or when we die. Its all the same, and I said those things cause Ive done them. And here I am same as you, posting on getbig. And when we die we both will be worm food. So fuck off god boy, we are all the same air breathing shitting and pissing pieces of trash

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2016, 09:46:26 PM »
lol that you dont know who I am--Im avesher--Josh
first of all, there is no God. So enjoy that twisted little imaginary friend fantasy
second--MOS is a POS. Hes not good at all, he just hides behind the same imaginary pie in the sky you do. He is a dimwitted moron who tries to play intelligent but only is able to explain things via the stupidity that has ruined our world called religion.

Listen you twat. There is no god, no religion, no nothing. I could go into a church and proclaim I am Satan, punch a woman in the face, pour gas on a human and try to light them on fire and try to throw someone out a 2 story window, and in the end you and I will both suffer the same fate living or when we die. Its all the same, and I said those things cause Ive done them. And here I am same as you, posting on getbig. And when we die we both will be worm food. So fuck off god boy, we are all the same air breathing shitting and pissing pieces of trash

You really are stupid, aren't  you.  It's not an act, is it?  I'm pretty certain you don't have to worry about worms eating you.

Dung Beetles on the other hand...

You do realize you're in over your head, right?  Goodnight precious.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2016, 09:49:03 PM »
You really are stupid, aren't  you.  It's not an act, is it?  I'm pretty certain you don't have to worry about worms eating you.

Dung Beetles on the other hand...

You do realize you're in over your head, right?  Goodnight precious.

yes Im a moron, 2 university degrees, Im dumb as a post
its not a case of you are in over your head, its a case of you are too stupid to realize there is no god and to much of a bitch to speak the truth. Instead you live in a world of being a coward cause you are scared your imaginary sky friend wont be nice to you when you die.

Also, you fall into the category of fake religious people anyways. No one with some stupid faith would say the shit you do to another human no matter how foul the other person (being me) is. Just another hypocrite in life. At least I speak the truth.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2016, 09:56:21 PM »
yes Im a moron, 2 university degrees, Im dumb as a post
its not a case of you are in over your head, its a case of you are too stupid to realize there is no god and to much of a bitch to speak the truth. Instead you live in a world of being a coward cause you are scared your imaginary sky friend wont be nice to you when you die.

Also, you fall into the category of fake religious people anyways. No one with some stupid faith would say the shit you do to another human no matter how foul the other person (being me) is. Just another hypocrite in life. At least I speak the truth.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....Good lord but you are one insufferable buttwipe.  Run along little boy or I shall continue to taunt you.  And not, it is not a case of me being in over my head, but you being in over your head.  In the shallow end of the gene pool, at that.  My faith is difficult to maintain and I freely admit it. Much like you and your ignorance.  I can recover but sadly, stupid runs deep in your family.   Get used to saying, "Welcome to the Giant Crab.  What can I get started for you today?"

I just give you what you ask for.  A verbal spanking.  For the more physical kind go see your mom.  Again, goodnight precious.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2016, 10:01:16 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Good lord but you are one insufferable buttwipe.  Run along little boy or I shall continue to taunt you.  And not, it is not a case of me being in over my head, but you being in over your head.  In the shallow end of the gene pool, at that.  My faith is difficult to maintain and I freely admit it. Much like you and your ignorance.  I can recover but sadly, stupid runs deep in your family.   Get used to saying, "Welcome to the Giant Crab.  What can I get started for you today?"

I just give you what you ask for.  A verbal spanking.  For the more physical kind go see your mom.  Again, goodnight precious.

see you do it again
says he is of faith, throws out tons of insults
a real person of faith would not do this. Kill yourself grandpa, you are a useless piece of trash cluttering the earth. Im sure you have been a massive success in life  ::) . There was no verbal spanking, just a smattering of hypocrisy from another religiontard. PS, Im 50, not 18 like you may think. I simply DESPISE all religious people of all religions.

but hey, you keep on with the insults, thats super religious of you,...just super

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2016, 10:47:48 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 12, 2016, 06:40:07 AM »
Hey, I'm just been abiding by the following.....granted I never initiated any convo....only responded LOL.....anything since I've blocked and/or ignored.

Dont msg me again..ur truly the one guy on this site that scares me and creeps me out. Ill stay out of your threads from now on

I think it best that this continue...it's how I've operated since that time and will continue after this note.  I don't hate the man at all, but best there be zero contact (per his request).