Author Topic: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion  (Read 36727 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Be There deletes account?
« Reply #250 on: December 26, 2017, 09:47:47 AM »
Not everyone has one of those buttons, unfortunately.

Well that sucks
   :-\
:

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #251 on: December 26, 2017, 01:54:36 PM »
he look million times beter than you and he himself is a local and have no pecs.. so think just how bad you look,,

he is a flatliner.. while you are a noliner..

you are a no one never steped on any stage forget about ifbb or npc or any national stage of Canada even.. you are a no! one! who deal narcotic drugs and sell powdrs and you are up to my mood and how i feel in the end of the day,, this is the truth!

i own! the world since 8th of November 2016,, why don't you try me?

why
don't
you
try
me
?

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Eh, are you slow?  Serious question.

Because
I
 have
been
trying
you
for
 months
and
months
and
verbally
 raping
 you
 in
front
of
 your
"followers"
 begging
 you
to
do
something
 to
me
yet
you
sit
behind
 your
keyboard
a
 bitch

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #252 on: December 26, 2017, 02:31:20 PM »

Because
I
 have
been
trying
you
for
 months
and
months
and
verbally
 raping
 you
 in
front
of
 your
"followers"
 begging
 you
to
do
something
 to
me
yet
you
sit
behind
 your
keyboard
a
 bitch

That's all it's capable of doing.

I've Verbally ragged him silly,
Called him out on several of his statements,
Constantly Poke Fun at it,
Flat out offered to meet Face to Face,

All it's response is- Is Incoherent Verbal diarrhea

Totally Pathetic

If it wasn’t so Amusing to Poke Fun & Annoy
It would be best to totally ignore it

And There are a few on Here who are genuinely asking
The Pathetic Account questions.  ::)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion
« Reply #253 on: December 26, 2017, 03:58:45 PM »
-I think anyone who demands other people post pics and/or proof of themselves while not offering the same in return should be banned, ie want me to post pics to prove myself, then you must do same or be gone.

-another thing I find odd is that lets say for example me and illuminati are feuding and words go back and forth of course and I call him a child molester as some sort of insult. I get banned/temp banned for that, yet if I call him a drug dealer, felon and other defaming things nobody says shit

-why do some people get banned here for being gimmicks while other obvious ones get to ruin every thread on here?

-
"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #254 on: December 26, 2017, 04:48:39 PM »
-I think anyone who demands other people post pics and/or proof of themselves while not offering the same in return should be banned, ie want me to post pics to prove myself, then you must do same or be gone.

-another thing I find odd is that lets say for example me and illuminati are feuding and words go back and forth of course and I call him a child molester as some sort of insult. I get banned/temp banned for that, yet if I call him a drug dealer, felon and other defaming things nobody says shit

-why do some people get banned here for being gimmicks while other obvious ones get to ruin every thread on here?

-

why do some people get banned here for being gimmicks while other obvious ones get to ruin every thread on here?

Yes This In particularly Seems very odd
Clearly there are 2 or 3 that are not adding anything positive
And as you say are ruining virtually every thread.

Can Ron or Mods offer any insight or explanation.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: December 26, 2017, 04:58:15 PM »
Hey chegay i just barbell curled 57.5 kg for 5 strong reps

BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!

I know , here is the video

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #256 on: December 26, 2017, 05:12:20 PM »
Lulz

I got outstanding arms chief😘

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: December 26, 2017, 05:24:59 PM »
Lulz

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
prime example of gimmick who brings his stupid bullshit into every thread not about him

"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: December 26, 2017, 05:28:41 PM »
Lulz

My arms are better and I don't have outstanding arms ???

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: December 26, 2017, 05:31:30 PM »
Lulz

How’s that left hook coming along brah?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #260 on: December 26, 2017, 05:47:40 PM »

Because
I
 have
been
trying
you
for
 months
and
months
and
verbally
 raping
 you
 in
front
of
 your
"followers"
 begging
 you
to
do
something
 to
me
yet
you
sit
behind
 your
keyboard
a
 bitch

i told you you just show your face.. show the individual who really is behind the account and type this.. and you will find how powerful i am

narcotic dealer and a liar.. best combo to bring down,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #261 on: December 26, 2017, 05:53:22 PM »

That's all it's capable of doing.

I've Verbally ragged him silly,
Called him out on several of his statements,
Constantly Poke Fun at it,
Flat out offered to meet Face to Face,

All it's response is- Is Incoherent Verbal diarrhea

Totally Pathetic

If it wasn’t so Amusing to Poke Fun & Annoy
It would be best to totally ignore it

And There are a few on Here who are genuinely asking
The Pathetic Account questions.  ::)

your sorry local ass do understand that there are individuals here like palius and wes and disgusted and spiro who is vet on gh15.. even van b and many others including ALL past pros who know i am ONE,, hopefully by now yo uknow it ya local,,

i ask you to pm me.. i asked it repetedly.. you are a coward to do so,, i even offered you i would own your wife sexually infront of you and your autistic son but no.. nada

local!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #262 on: December 26, 2017, 05:57:48 PM »

-

because he is.. he is a liar

the hate is because they been kicked out of gh15..

usually hate twards me is due to

1,, moderators on gh15 who kicked you out

2,, sources who scammed that i threw out and hurt financially and hate me with everything they have

3,, selective scammers that we throw out before they can say jack tequila or what the fuck is his name um oh be there.. also fast name to say lol

4,, the membersd are same on both forums.. on gh15 they kiss my ass and on here they are putting out their frustration.. the problem is IM NOT THE ONE that banned them lol infact i am barely banning i gave order to not bann unless it is absolitly justified

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: December 26, 2017, 06:03:00 PM »
i told you you just show your face.. show the individual who really is behind the account and type this.. and you will find how powerful i am

narcotic dealer and a liar.. best combo to bring down,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

esfitness has shown both his face and name on here, plus his instagram and youtube at least 1000 times

whether people here love or hate the guy he has bigger balls than most here including you  who refuses to even prove who you are with a simple pic and hides behind claims of being friends with the most powerful guy in the world yet ironically afraid of a few online steroid dealers

"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #264 on: December 26, 2017, 06:04:03 PM »

why do some people get banned here for being gimmicks while other obvious ones get to ruin every thread on here?

Yes This In particularly Seems very odd
Clearly there are 2 or 3 that are not adding anything positive
And as you say are ruining virtually every thread.

Can Ron or Mods offer any insight or explanation.

idiot local..

i am one of the only individual who is the real deal.. if i was gimmick i would be eliminated long logn time ago,, anyone with brain and especially ron avidan know! for a fact! that im not a gimmick

you have here a prime vet palius.. you got here wes.. those are the individual you should listen to not the iluminatos who are some idiots who never made it anywhere and got kicked out of gh15 due to god knows why and then all their life thereafter think its loj who banned them.. they are simply insane in the head.. straight out

for that local illminato to stalk log aka me like that is simply showing on brain that is not all there,,

jelousy eat humans alive.. it is amazing

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #265 on: December 26, 2017, 06:05:54 PM »
esfitness has shown both his face and name on here, plus his instagram and youtube at least 1000 times

whether people here love or hate the guy he has bigger balls than most here including you  who refuses to even prove who you are with a simple pic and hides behind claims of being friends with the most powerful guy in the world yet ironically afraid of a few online steroid dealers

if that idiot i saw in that little video is realy him,, then i forgive him for all his sins.. becaue he is straight out miserable soul.. seriously if that individual is truly him then i dont know what he is looking in bodybuild and fitness to begin with,, and if he is a dealer then STAY THE FUCK OUT OF NARCOTICS so you dont end up on my plate,,

I DESPIZE DRUGS!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: December 26, 2017, 06:07:24 PM »
if that idiot i saw in that little video is realy him,, then i forgive him for all his sins.. becaue he is straight out miserable soul.. seriously if that individual is truly him then i dont know what he is looking in bodybuild and fitness to begin with,, and if he is a dealer then STAY THE FUCK OUT OF NARCOTICS so you dont end up on my plate,,

I DESPIZE DRUGS!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

it is him 100%

now if he has the balls to show his face, what you?
"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #267 on: December 26, 2017, 06:09:20 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
prime example of gimmick who brings his stupid bullshit into every thread not about him

dj is not a gimik.. if he is then i wil be very surprised,,

he is on gh15 and participate and ask for help and contribute and he not only on the internet to get hormones.. he actually contribute to any board he is on,,

dj181 is not a gimik.. again i woudnt be surprise of anything now dyas but he is simply too involved on gh15 and on here and love fitness and classic bodybuild,,

i can on the other hand give you a list of real gimiks on here that your eyes will get darker and darker..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #268 on: December 26, 2017, 06:09:59 PM »
it is him 100%

wait let me answer in line i will get to thid,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: December 26, 2017, 06:13:28 PM »
dj is not a gimik.. if he is then i wil be very surprised,,

he is on gh15 and participate and ask for help and contribute and he not only on the internet to get hormones.. he actually contribute to any board he is on,,

dj181 is not a gimik.. again i woudnt be surprise of anything now dyas but he is simply too involved on gh15 and on here and love fitness and classic bodybuild,,

i can on the other hand give you a list of real gimiks on here that your eyes will get darker and darker..

gh15 approved

anyone not using their real name is a gimmick gh15, including you and me.

The only true non gimmicks on these boards is Ron, the 2 Vinces and a few others.

the rest of us are 100% gimmicks.

don't want to be known as a gimmick, post under your real name, if not don't claim who is a gimmick or not becuase everyone not posyting under their real name is a gimmick
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 26, 2017, 06:15:25 PM »
wait let me answer in line i will get to thid,,

gh15 approved

you don't need to answer, you will just say how you pissed off a bunch of alledged criminals and filts by ratting them out

what I would be interested in knowing is how you became a multi millionaire
"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #271 on: December 26, 2017, 06:22:08 PM »
it is him 100%

ok that was the end of the thread ill answer you,,

i explained in detail life time ago why i dont put pictures of me on the internet,, i wrote a lot about it and in detail why,,

it doesn't matter how strong i am today and that everything i say is true.. one bullet to the head can end it all.. everyone can pass on and

i can not give this option a chance,,

i am not an Argentinian craig solibar lol

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #272 on: December 26, 2017, 06:23:31 PM »
you don't need to answer, you will just say how you pissed off a bunch of alledged criminals and filts by ratting them out

Same way he became a pro.  By lying.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: December 26, 2017, 06:28:05 PM »

This!!  Oh but common sense won't work with this gimmick.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #274 on: December 26, 2017, 06:33:34 PM »

i helped athletes and society,, i did it simoultaniously..

i helped the human specie i cant tell you more than that.. but i assume evry one read every word i say so they can add things and hopefully one day they will understand good ole gh15,,

im the most successful individual to ever come out huge from a forum on internet,, the only one to this date

i am really huge im talking real world huge,,  usually when retirement happens you become less influencial.. in my case it was just the opposite and it went in few different aspect s

i dont write about pyramids and about the other sunjects for enterntainment.. this is your mistake.. some understood it long ago but for some it takes their sweet time to digest,,

you got here people who think i was joking about the 100+ injects with same needle.. that was clean with alcohol every single time and i was the only one who used it but it was legit story.. or when i said i saw the nuclear plans against the mullas.. i meant every single word,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel