Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213262 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1800 on: April 12, 2012, 04:48:10 PM »
Zimmerman is a pussy tho. What kind of man pulls a gun out during a fist fight? illegal and the act of a bitch made "man" too.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1801 on: April 12, 2012, 04:54:41 PM »
a fistfight e kinda caused by chasing a minor thru the yards.   the kid was almost home.  zimmer was  calling him a fcking ahole and fcking punk about 90 seconds before shots fired. 

you do the math. 

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1802 on: April 12, 2012, 04:59:26 PM »
Zimmerman is a pussy tho. What kind of man pulls a gun out during a fist fight? illegal and the act of a bitch made "man" too.

it's not "illegal" to pull a gun during a fistfight.....unless you started it.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #1803 on: April 12, 2012, 05:06:47 PM »

america gets pwned by the black people lol reverse slavery is coming

What I wouldn't pay to see someone take a fire hose to those savages ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1804 on: April 12, 2012, 07:12:06 PM »
This guys brother is so fucking annoying.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1805 on: April 12, 2012, 07:17:03 PM »
Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz: Zimmerman Arrest Affidavit ‘Irresponsible And Unethical’
VIDEO
by Noah Rothman | 6:19 pm, April 12th, 2012
» 257 comments
Harvard University law professor Alan Dershowitz appeared on MSNBC’s Hardball where fill-in host Michel Smerconish asked him his opinions of the arrest warrant issued and carried out for alleged Trayvon Martin murderer, George Zimmerman. Dershowitz called the affidavit justifying Zimmerman’s arrest “not only thin, it’s irresponsible.” He went on to criticize the decision to charge Zimmerman for second degree murder by special prosecutor Angela Corey as being politically motivated.

RELATED: Trayvon Martin’s Mother Following Zimmerman Arrest: ‘The Heart Has No Color’

“You’ve seen the affidavit of probable cause. What do you make of it,” Smerconish asked. “It won’t suffice,” Dershowitz replied without hesitation.

“Most affidavits of probable cause are very thin. This is so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge,” Dershowitz said. “There’s simply nothing in there that would justify second degree murder.”

Dershowitz said that the elements that would constitute that crime are non-existent in the affidavit. “It’s not only thin, it’s irresponsible,” said Dershowitz.

Dershowitz went on to strongly criticize Corey’s decision to move forward with the case against Zimmerman. “I think what you have here is an elected public official who made a campaign speech last night for reelection when she gave her presentation and overcharged. This case will not – if the evidence is no stronger than what appears in the probable cause affidavit – this case will result in an acquittal.”

Smerconish identified the total lack of any mention of the supposed fight that occurred between Martin and Zimmerman prior to Martin being shot. He said he was disappointed that he did not see any mention of that conflict that led to Martin’s murder.

“But it’s worse than that,” said Dershowitz. “It’s irresponsible and unethical in not including material that favors the defendant.”

“This affidavit does not even make it to probable cause,” Dershowitz concluded. “everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense. Everything.”

Zimmerman is going to walk.   The racist thugs and parasites can loot and pillage all they want.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1806 on: April 12, 2012, 07:22:39 PM »
Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz: Zimmerman Arrest Affidavit ‘Irresponsible And Unethical’
VIDEO
by Noah Rothman | 6:19 pm, April 12th, 2012
» 257 comments
Harvard University law professor Alan Dershowitz appeared on MSNBC’s Hardball where fill-in host Michel Smerconish asked him his opinions of the arrest warrant issued and carried out for alleged Trayvon Martin murderer, George Zimmerman. Dershowitz called the affidavit justifying Zimmerman’s arrest “not only thin, it’s irresponsible.” He went on to criticize the decision to charge Zimmerman for second degree murder by special prosecutor Angela Corey as being politically motivated.

RELATED: Trayvon Martin’s Mother Following Zimmerman Arrest: ‘The Heart Has No Color’

“You’ve seen the affidavit of probable cause. What do you make of it,” Smerconish asked. “It won’t suffice,” Dershowitz replied without hesitation.

“Most affidavits of probable cause are very thin. This is so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge,” Dershowitz said. “There’s simply nothing in there that would justify second degree murder.”

Dershowitz said that the elements that would constitute that crime are non-existent in the affidavit. “It’s not only thin, it’s irresponsible,” said Dershowitz.

Dershowitz went on to strongly criticize Corey’s decision to move forward with the case against Zimmerman. “I think what you have here is an elected public official who made a campaign speech last night for reelection when she gave her presentation and overcharged. This case will not – if the evidence is no stronger than what appears in the probable cause affidavit – this case will result in an acquittal.”

Smerconish identified the total lack of any mention of the supposed fight that occurred between Martin and Zimmerman prior to Martin being shot. He said he was disappointed that he did not see any mention of that conflict that led to Martin’s murder.

“But it’s worse than that,” said Dershowitz. “It’s irresponsible and unethical in not including material that favors the defendant.”

“This affidavit does not even make it to probable cause,” Dershowitz concluded. “everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense. Everything.”

Zimmerman is going to walk.   The racist thugs and parasites can loot and pillage all they want.

I agree

Zimmerhead is going to walk.................... .....straight to prison for life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1807 on: April 12, 2012, 08:53:46 PM »
Dershowitz knows that zimm's lawyer is in over his head on this case.  He'd love to attach himself to a relevant case.  So yes, he does what many defense attorneys working at schools will do - make outrageous claims like this in the hope of being 'consulted' for $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: April 12, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »
Dershowitz knows that zimm's lawyer is in over his head on this case.  He'd love to attach himself to a relevant case.  So yes, he does what many defense attorneys working at schools will do - make outrageous claims like this in the hope of being 'consulted' for $$$$$$$$$$$$.

LOL!!!  240 - as an attorney myself I am telling you this DA screwed the case already by over charging.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1809 on: April 12, 2012, 09:06:25 PM »
LOL!!!  240 - as an attorney myself I am telling you this DA screwed the case already by over charging.

agreed - the DA knows that by charging murder 2, she will be assured a likely manslaughter charge.

and honestly 33, as much as you back zimmermann... he did run into a confrontation with very obvious anger... "fcking a-holes" and "fcking punks" just seconds before putting a bullet into a minor.  the same punks who had broken into his house right?

Dude saw red.  his dick was so hard for a showdown that he didn't wait for police as instructed (and he agreed to it on the phone, saying okay).   he hung up and got his ass right into a fight with a kid he called those names.

So yeah, it's gonna be manslaughter.  If it wasn't this time, it woudl have been another month and he woudl have beaten or killed someone else.  His felony assault on LEO.  His domestic charge.  This guy is violent, 33, and you can't deny it dude.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1810 on: April 12, 2012, 09:08:02 PM »
I want Zimmerman cloned and patrolling all hoods.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1811 on: April 12, 2012, 09:11:32 PM »
I want Zimmerman cloned and patrolling all hoods.

LOL... no offense dude, but I think you just say shit for shock value.  You also said this:

If a nuke went off in DC and took out all of these criminals and traitors, I would celebrate loudly. 

Nobody would ever really say that shit with a straight face.  I think you're just stirring the pot now dude.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1812 on: April 12, 2012, 09:14:08 PM »
a beane.er will end in jail, and there s one less guy, what's the problem exactly?

People who think like you do are the problem.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1813 on: April 12, 2012, 10:22:52 PM »
hahaha what are you, a 15 yo hippy repeating just like  parrot what his communist teacher told him?
Newsflash, there is no real scientific data proving "we all originate from africa". We have no clue about our origins, even now in 2012 . All we have are theories, guesses, biased guesses emited by 99.9% of the time leftist "scientists" with an agenda. Tomorow one of them could discover something that would say the exact oposite. Grow the fuck up and maybe one day you ll understand real life shitstain.

Also THEY claim it's their "holy" motherland every chance they get, where all their brothers and "fathers" are. The original eden and other bullshits. Good news, you can leave the white man countries anytime and "free" yourself from his "racism". Get the fuck out! Go "civilize" your "brothers" ! Haha dumbfucks, we all know you wont, cause the only purpose of your existence is to parasite the white man's societies, you hypocrits. Cause you cant contribute, you dont want to. You only contribute to your owns hoping to one day take the place of the white man. But it's never ever gonna happen unfortunately.

Without white men evangelizing them they wouldnt even have a clue about who that "God" guy is.

What an ignorant, brainwashed, little twat you are.

Dude..get a grip.....you are really starting to sound mentally ill......take it easy and lay off the meth

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1814 on: April 12, 2012, 10:23:51 PM »
Yeah zimmerman really ran after that kid who was doing nothing wrong, then proceded calmly to kill him with a summary execution for no reasons other than being " a racist who was looking for a young black male to shoot".

Sure.

Perfectly objective analysis of what happened. Makes sense right?

and I guess your opinion is the voice of reason???

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1815 on: April 12, 2012, 10:45:31 PM »
as an attorney myself 
Oh, brother.
G

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #1817 on: April 13, 2012, 12:58:29 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1818 on: April 13, 2012, 09:45:59 AM »

Amen

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1819 on: April 13, 2012, 09:59:24 AM »

What problem?

That you have to work in this country to get ahead?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1820 on: April 13, 2012, 10:07:32 AM »
trial by media

welcome to the new world order

he who shouts loudest gets served their brand of justice
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1821 on: April 13, 2012, 10:33:30 AM »

What the Fuck does that quote have to do with working and getting ahead you fucking loser?

It proves that you've never seen a black cock you wouldn't swallow

U mad bro?  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1822 on: April 13, 2012, 01:30:58 PM »
sigh.

It  is frustrating...isn't it ? there's no reason to single me out though....most people here own you...not just me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1823 on: April 13, 2012, 01:31:42 PM »

:)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #1824 on: April 13, 2012, 01:40:07 PM »
It  is frustrating...isn't it ? there's no reason to single me out though....most people here own you...not just me.

I was sighing cause you're so fucking lame...As far as anybody owning me it hasn't happened.