Author Topic: They’re Afraid. They’re Buying Guns. But They’re Not Voting for Trump.  (Read 2265 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
The governor set that up so she could get reelected as she is hated in her state for the stupid shutdown rules she imposed.

I wouldn't say she is hated.  Not by a long shot.  Those that don't like her and her policies are just very vocal about it. 

As for her setting it up?  If you really believe this, you are retarded brainwashed.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I wouldn't say she is hated.  Not by a long shot.  Those that don't like her and her policies are just very vocal about it. 

As for her setting it up?  If you really believe this, you are retarded brainwashed.
Nothing to do today but bump old threads Abraham?  Enjoy Christmas Eve or post Hanukkah.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Nothing to do today but bump old threads Abraham?  Enjoy Christmas Eve or post Hanukkah.

Nothing better to do than follow me around Nancy boy? Not Jewish but your anti semitism is a lovely trait.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Nothing better to do than follow me around Nancy boy? Not Jewish but your anti semitism is a lovely trait.
I figured with a name like Abraham you were.  How is it anti semitic to wish someone Happy Hanukkah?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
I figured with a name like Abraham you were.  How is it anti semitic to wish someone Happy Hanukkah?

Happy Kwanza!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Happy Kwanza!
You assumed I was a Negro because of my African lion avatar?   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Voting for those who want to take their guns away.

I'm safe...can't take away what I don't have.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

The dirty little secret of white liberals is that they want conservative things in their lives. Hypocrisy, NIMBY, etc is the norm and worse the more "elite" they are. Strange stuff.

I guess you know a lot of white liberals then. Otherwise, how would you know what we want?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I guess you know a lot of white liberals then. Otherwise, how would you know what we want?
It's plastered all over the media 24/7. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Happy Kwanza!

Kamala Harris celebrated kwanza as a child with generations of her family.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I don't doubt that although the older generations had to adopt the holiday celebrations in old age.  Kwanza wasn't created until 1966.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Indians celebrate kwanza?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Indians celebrate kwanza?
Only Kamala's Indian family.