Author Topic: They’re Afraid. They’re Buying Guns. But They’re Not Voting for Trump.  (Read 2303 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/10/25/first-time-gun-sales-not-voting-for-trump-430310

"He said he has noticed a shift in his clientele this year. Typically, Cargill’s customers are mostly conservative, he said, and the people enrolled in his license to carry classes are a mix of Republicans, Democrats and Libertarians. But lately, he said, the majority of the students are coming from the left side of the political spectrum."

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Their Field of Screams is coming and all the whining and wailing in the world won't help them to grow the fuck up and become productive members of a civilized world so it may be that they're suicidal. ;)

Just to be certain, I think I'll check on sales of Hot Pockets. ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
They are voting for those that are coming to get them.

IroNat

• Getbig V

Voting for those who want to take their guns away.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Voting for those who want to take their guns away.
Yep, not very bright.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

The dirty little secret of white liberals is that they want conservative things in their lives. Hypocrisy, NIMBY, etc is the norm and worse the more "elite" they are. Strange stuff.

IroNat

• Getbig V

The dirty little secret of white liberals is that they want conservative things in their lives. Hypocrisy, NIMBY, etc is the norm and worse the more "elite" they are. Strange stuff.

Guilt and selfishness combined with a sense of superiority.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Just because you can shoot a gun doesn’t mean you know how to shoot a gun.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Those little leftists would fold in a fire fight.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Getting the gun is easy.

It's the ammo that's a pain in the ass.

Unless you massively overpay.
Y

tatoo

• Getbig IV

very true.... get used to your guns.. practice makes permanent!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

Millions of people on the Right were paid by the U.S. government to train on how to properly use a weapon.

Liberal soyboys learned to shoot things on PlayStation.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Millions of people on the Right were paid by the U.S. government to train on how to properly use a weapon.

:D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Getting the gun is easy.

It's the ammo that's a pain in the ass.

Unless you massively overpay.

I have a reloader on order, tumbler and all. Pick up the casings after a shoot and reload your own. I go through a couple thousand rounds a month at least and it’s getting freaking expensive.....like waaay more than even getting ready for a show.

IroNat

• Getbig V
I have a reloader on order, tumbler and all. Pick up the casings after a shoot and reload your own. I go through a couple thousand rounds a month at least and it’s getting freaking expensive.....like waaay more than even getting ready for a show.

A couple thousand rounds a month?

That's a lot of practice Mr. Earp.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino

Smart move.

9mm practice rounds are hitting $0.60 per round right now.

A bucket of 500 used to cost $80.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Smart move.

Yep, last month I bought 1000 rounds plus 2 boxes of 9mm jhp cost me almost $800.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Good luck getting dies, shells, powder, primer and bullets now.  :D

Yep, last month I bought 1000 rounds plus 2 boxes of 9mm jhp cost me almost $800.
Yep, even the bi metal cheap stuff is going for $300 for 500 rnds.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

:-\  a bit overkill.  Practice dry firing in between to save on live rounds
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Smart move.

Yikes  :o
:

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Those little leftists would fold in a fire fight.

As opposed to those bad ass militia guys in Michigan who were going to kidnap, try and execute the Governor, right?  Oh, that's right.  They folded like pussies.  "Here officer, please don't shoot.  Here are my guns".  Wash, rinse, repeat. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
As opposed to those bad ass militia guys in Michigan who were going to kidnap, try and execute the Governor, right?  Oh, that's right.  They folded like pussies.  "Here officer, please don't shoot.  Here are my guns".  Wash, rinse, repeat.

The NFAC black militia marched twice in Louisville...and shot their own members both times.

That is Darwin and an average IQ of 75 at work at the same time.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The governor set that up so she could get reelected as she is hated in her state for the stupid shutdown rules she imposed.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

I'm sure the ones pushing fool proof kidnap plan were actual undercover FBI agents pulling the tired 'agent provocateur' game.

FBI is a useless, gutless anti-American org that needs to be burned to the ground.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

;D  nice, very nice !.

Howard is 1 of those X-Box marines  ;D