Author Topic: Atheists are STUPID!  (Read 33243 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Atheists are STUPID!
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2006, 10:25:20 PM »
Jesus just put a bullet in the chamber and it's for you >:(

Great.

That means he'll have to show up, and prove he ( the Messiah) exist first.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

OneBigMan

« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2006, 10:41:08 PM »
I would assume that bullet that is in the chamber of that gun is meant for me because I have to lose my life.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2006, 11:58:01 AM »

Great.

That means he'll have to show up, and prove he ( the Messiah) exist first.

YIP
Zack

Nope, he'll just shoot you in the back of the head! ;D

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2006, 04:20:47 AM »
I don't believe in God.I think is a character created to dispel the fears of ppl.What happens after we die etc.Jesus Christ?This guy probably did exist but was a character such as David Koresch in modern times.Just a man w/lots of charisma that was able to get gullible ppl. to follow his beliefs.Even Charles Manson was able to create a cult!!Oh, I also think there was a lot of ppl. f'in w/drugs back then  :D.The bible is so contradictory imo it isn't funny.Oh yeah lol, believe it or not i'm a non practicing RC & used to be an altar boy.I never stayed behind after church services to chat w/priests however ;) lol.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2006, 12:40:36 AM »
I don't believe in God.I think is a character created to dispel the fears of ppl.What happens after we die etc.Jesus Christ?This guy probably did exist but was a character such as David Koresch in modern times.Just a man w/lots of charisma that was able to get gullible ppl. to follow his beliefs.Even Charles Manson was able to create a cult!!Oh, I also think there was a lot of ppl. f'in w/drugs back then  :D.The bible is so contradictory imo it isn't funny.Oh yeah lol, believe it or not i'm a non practicing RC & used to be an altar boy.I never stayed behind after church services to chat w/priests however ;) lol.
I think a lot of us athests don't have a problem with god/religion or people who believe in it. The 2 problems are:

1. Getting it forced down your throat by zealots.

2. Being told I'm going to hell for being a non-believer

How often do you see athests on street corners preaching or turning up at your house trying to convert you to atheism?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2006, 10:36:09 AM »
ive learned to trust jesus through the years,hes gotten me out of situations that were pretty much impossible to get out of,trust me on that
R

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2006, 05:00:31 PM »
ive learned to trust jesus through the years,hes gotten me out of situations that were pretty much impossible to get out of,trust me on that
dude you've learned to trust yourself but you attribute it to jesus...

why sell yourself short?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2006, 09:11:25 PM »
dude you've learned to trust yourself but you attribute it to jesus...

why sell yourself short?

Perhaps Jesus is inside him....  a power avialable to all of us and with us at all times.  So it his himself he trusted, he chose to trust what God has given us. 

Just a thought.  God is inside us.  He is part of who we are. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2006, 07:47:48 PM »
Perhaps Jesus is inside him....  a power avialable to all of us and with us at all times.  So it his himself he trusted, he chose to trust what God has given us. 

Just a thought.  God is inside us.  He is part of who we are. 
He is a part of who you are but not me i'm afraid... sounds like he was a hell of a guy though!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2006, 10:36:06 AM »
I think a lot of us athests don't have a problem with god/religion or people who believe in it. The 2 problems are:

1. Getting it forced down your throat by zealots.

2. Being told I'm going to hell for being a non-believer

How often do you see athests on street corners preaching or turning up at your house trying to convert you to atheism?

Amen.

It's always the religious nuts trying to force their agenda, even killing in the name of their faith.

When's the last time you heard someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about god and faith trying to throw it in peoples' faces?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2006, 10:39:07 AM »
Another thing, some congressman who supported the 10 commandments being in a courthouse was asked to name all of them and he could name only like 4... hahaha

Stupid religous nuts.