Author Topic: Atheists are STUPID!  (Read 33044 times)

Johnny Apollo

Re: Atheists are STUPID!
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2006, 08:08:07 AM »
So then you would make all drugs illegal, make abortion illegal, etc. because it's harmful to the body and immoral?

....or would you respect the free will of people and let them make their own choices (for better or worse) but still hold them accountable?

See where I'm going with this?

Absolutely false.

Every person has the right to do whatever makes them HAPPY. Even if drugs cause damage...It is the free will of the person to do what makes them happy.

If I were GOD I'd make it so drugs don't cause damage by making humans unable to die or get disease or even feel alot of pain.

Since we live in a world where death exists and there is nothing you can do about it(Now atleast) humans have the right to put whatever substance into their own bodies if it makes them happy. It is their choice. Compairing a God making a world where death exists and outlawing substance people take is very stupid.

Afterall the only reason people take drugs is to gain something. Be it health,Pleasure or whatever else. They do this because they LACK this naturally. Anti-biotics are because your God made bacteria. Drugs are used because humans can't naturally produce the pleasure these drugs give them for whatever reason.
A god could easily make it so humans could emulate naturally whatever feelings these drugs produce without ever taking the drugs and be 100% healthy while doing it.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2006, 08:11:03 AM »
Absolutely false.

Every person has the right to do whatever makes them HAPPY. Even if drugs cause damage...It is the free will of the person to do what makes them happy.

If I were GOD I'd make it so drugs don't cause damage by making humans unable to die or get disease or even feel alot of pain.

Since we live in a world where death exists and there is nothing you can do about it(Now atleast) humans have the right to put whatever substance into their own bodies if it makes them happy. It is their choice. Compairing a God making a world where death exists and outlawing substance people take is very stupid.

I think you're missing my point about free will and accountability, Johnny.

I'm not debating whether drug use is right or wrong. I'm a Libertarian so I'm all about freedom of choice (with personal accountability).

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2006, 08:14:07 AM »
I think you're missing my point about free will and accountability, Johnny.

I'm not debating whether drug use is right or wrong. I'm a Libertarian so I'm all about freedom of choice (with personal accountability).

You're compairing legalizing drugs even if they are unealthy and letting people make their own choices to a God sitting back and watching people suffer and die when it's NOT their choice to do so.

A God could make everything right without infringing on freewill. But outlawing drugs so people don't do them 1.Doesn't even work beacus people still do them and 2.Infringes on freewills.

::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2006, 08:25:59 AM »

You're compairing legalizing drugs even if they are unealthy and letting people make their own choices to a God sitting back and watching people suffer and die when it's NOT their choice to do so.

A God could make everything right without infringing on freewill. But outlawing drugs so people don't do them 1.Doesn't even work beacus people still do them and 2.Infringes on freewills.

::)

I used drugs as an example. Poor choice since it seems to be a sore spot with you.

My point is this: God respects free will. Our pain and suffering on this plane of reality is a trial - a test. What we do here, in this life, defines who we are as a race. We can choose to be compassionate towards our fellow man and ease our suffering or add to the problems we face everyday. That, Johnny, is our choice. That is our test.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2006, 08:47:54 AM »
I used drugs as an example. Poor choice since it seems to be a sore spot with you.

My point is this: God respects free will. Our pain and suffering on this plane of reality is a trial - a test. What we do here, in this life, defines who we are as a race. We can choose to be compassionate towards our fellow man and ease our suffering or add to the problems we face everyday. That, Johnny, is our choice. That is our test.

All of the compassion in the world doesn't get rid of disease and death. ::)

Cancer patient...

Oh yea..A "Test"!   ::)

The fact you believe a god exists and that this god can help this child yet this god doesn't and you WORSHIP this god makes me sick.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2006, 08:53:49 AM »

All of the compassion in the world doesn't get rid of disease and death. ::)

Cancer patient...

Oh yea..A "Test"!   ::)

The fact you believe a god exists and that this god can help this child yet this god doesn't and you WORSHIP this god makes me sick.

Yes, Johnny - a test.

I never said life was fair.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2006, 08:59:01 AM »
Yes, Johnny - a test.

I never said life was fair.

Life isn't fair. The god you worship made life. Therefor it is the fault of the god you worship that life is unfair.

Your God could easily fix it but he does not. Supposedly all of the death and suffering in the world is a "test".

Children die from cancer and other diseases everyday and it's a "test".

Again...If a God exists either
1.He is unable to fix it
or
2.He is a cruel sadistic unethical monster.

Considering there's no evidence a God exists such discussions about his "morality" or I should say lack there-of are highly pointless.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2006, 09:02:25 AM »

Life isn't fair. The god you worship made life. Therefor it is the fault of the god you worship that life is unfair.

Your God could easily fix it but he does not. Supposedly all of the death and suffering in the world is a "test".

Children die from cancer and other diseases everyday and it's a "test".

Again...If a God exists either
1.He is unable to fix it
or
2.He is a cruel sadistic unethical monster.

Considering there's no evidence a God exists such discussions about his "morality" or I should say lack there-of are highly pointless.

I feel sad for you, Johnny, and I'm sorry that you're so hurt and angry.  :(

Did you listen to the sermon I provided in the Philippians 1:8-10 thread?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2006, 09:05:20 AM »
I feel sad for you, Johnny, and I'm sorry that you're so hurt and angry.  :(

Did you listen to the sermon I provided in the Philippians 1:8-10 thread?

YOU feel sad for ME?
BAHAHAH!!! I'm not the one worshiping an imaginary monster!
How someone can be as stupid as you and still get through life is even more amazing than your absurd beliefs! You just can't grasp the fact that EVEN IF you god exists which no evidence exists supporting such...HE WOULD BE AN EVIL MONSTER! You're so mentally weak you can't face the facts. Wake the fuck up!
It seems everytime you come upon a post you can't refute you copout with "I feel bad for you" or "Why are you so angry" or "I'll pray for you." Everytime I see that bullshit I laugh my ass off!

Did I listen to the Sermon? No. My computer is too slow. 56k it has to load every 2 seconds.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2006, 09:11:40 AM »
Lets all smoke the peacepipe and get down to the real question.

Are you all a figment of my imagination?

Not confident you can convince me either way :)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2006, 09:16:57 AM »

YOU feel sad for ME?
BAHAHAH!!! I'm not the one worshiping an imaginary monster!
How someone can be as stupid as you and still get through life is even more amazing than your absurd beliefs! You just can't grasp the fact that EVEN IF you god exists which no evidence exists supporting such...HE WOULD BE AN EVIL MONSTER! You're so mentally weak you can't face the facts. Wake the f**k up!
It seems everytime you come upon a post you can't refute you copout with "I feel bad for you" or "Why are you so angry" or "I'll pray for you." Everytime I see that bullshit I laugh my ass off!

Did I listen to the Sermon? No. My computer is too slow. 56k it has to load every 2 seconds.

Why does a person of your self-proclaimed intellect spend so much of his time in the religious section of a bodybuilder's forum?

You obviously have no need of God, Jesus, or Christians so why are you here? Do you honestly think that your anger and hate will weaken my faith?

Johnny, the more you post the more you make it very clear that you are a angry and hurt person. That's why I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for anyone that is in pain and suffering since I've been there myself.

BTW, you can still listen to the sermon with a 56k modem. It's a streamed audio file.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2006, 09:41:31 AM »
Why does a person of your self-proclaimed intellect spend so much of his time in the religious section of a bodybuilder's forum?

You obviously have no need of God, Jesus, or Christians so why are you here? Do you honestly think that your anger and hate will weaken my faith?

Johnny, the more you post the more you make it very clear that you are a angry and hurt person. That's why I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for anyone that is in pain and suffering since I've been there myself.

BTW, you can still listen to the sermon with a 56k modem. It's a streamed audio file.

Look at the name of the forum Religious
Debates & Threads
  I'm here to debate.

Secondly I tried to play it on my computer but it plays for 2 seconds and then loads for 30 seconds, Plays for 2 more loads for 30 more. Won't work.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2006, 09:45:59 AM »
Look at the name of the forum Religious   I'm here to debate.

Secondly I tried to play it on my computer but it plays for 2 seconds and then loads for 30 seconds, Plays for 2 more loads for 30 more. Won't work.

That still doesn't answer my question but if you call what you're doing debate then more power to you.

It's to bad you can listen to the sermon. It covers a lot of what we've been debating.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2006, 09:50:52 AM »
That still doesn't answer my question but if you call what you're doing debate then more power to you.

It's to bad you can listen to the sermon. It covers a lot of what we've been debating.

Most of what i'm doint isn't debate but DESTRUCTION. I'm destroying your beleifs one belief at a time and you're sitting back "praying" for me.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2006, 09:55:25 AM »

Most of what i'm doint isn't debate but DESTRUCTION. I'm destroying your beleifs one belief at a time and you're sitting back "praying" for me.

You've destroyed nothing but, thanks to you, my faith is even stronger than before.  :)

For that I say, thank you.  :) :) :)

I have not prayed for you. I feel sad for you but haven't prayed for you. You wouldn't appreciate the prayer anyways.  ::)

Can you see where Matthew 7:6 applies here, Johnny?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2006, 10:01:12 AM »
You've destroyed nothing but, thanks to you, my faith is even stronger than before.  :)

For that I say, thank you.  :) :) :)

I have not prayed for you. I feel sad for you but haven't prayed for you. You wouldn't appreciate the prayer anyways.  ::)

Can you see where Matthew 7:6 applies here, Johnny?

If your dogma is stronger inlight of evidence against it then you're thick headed.

Matthew 7:6 absolutely applies here. Except i'm not the swine! ;)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2006, 10:06:31 AM »

If your dogma is stronger inlight of evidence against it then you're thick headed.

Matthew 7:6 absolutely applies here. Except i'm not the swine! ;)

Perhaps. I guess it will take more than a Christian hating atheist to weaken my faith. Like I told you before, my faith is based on my life's experiences, logic, and reason. I have YET to see absolute proof of the non-existence of God.

I was thinking in Matthew 7:6 that you were the dog.  ;)

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2006, 10:10:24 AM »
Perhaps. I guess it will take more than a Christian hating atheist to weaken my faith. Like I told you before, my faith is based on my life's experiences, logic, and reason. I have YET to see absolute proof of the non-existence of God.

I was thinking in Matthew 7:6 that you were the dog.  ;)

What logic? What reason?

You expect absolute proof against something inorder not to believe in it?

No one can absolutely prove that green aliens don't live on venus. Therefor you believe they do? Really? ::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2006, 01:52:12 PM »
What logic? What reason?

You expect absolute proof against something inorder not to believe in it?

No one can absolutely prove that green aliens don't live on venus. Therefor you believe they do? Really? ::)

No, Johnny, I don't expect absolute proof of God's non-existence.

My faith (and reasons for having it) are sufficient for me.

You really need to consider taking your crusade against Christianity elsewhere. You're really not doing a good job of it here.

zillamonster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2006, 08:55:37 AM »

http://www.non-religious.com/faith.html

Faith - Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.

Religious faith is simply unjustified belief in matters such as life after death, or god, in the absence of tangible evidence. There are many detrimental results of religious faith:

Irrational thought instead of logic, and people giving no consideration to the possibility that they are wrong.

Intolerance of people who hold other beliefs, or no religious beliefs.

Using different moral guidelines, or not using moral guidelines, in the treatment of people outside their faith.

Sanctioning people, or countries, of other faiths, thereby making society less productive.

Faith often sparks violence between groups; one just needs to look at history to find countless examples of wars and conflicts where faith has been a contributing factor. Sam Harris, in his book "The End of Faith," argues that in the presence of weapons of mass destruction we cannot expect to survive our religious differences indefinitely. He states, "We have simply lost the right to our myths." Rationality, instead of religion, needs to be applied to ethical issues on both the local and global levels.

MIAMI BLUE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2006, 11:37:35 AM »
you have to put religion in historical perspective and then it becomes something completely different. a civilizations religion is a future civilizations mythlogy. when you say you believe in god what do you mean by that ? in the U.S. you mean, for most,the Christian idea of god. in other parts of the world and throughout history it can mean many things. to us it's Greek mythology to them it was there theology

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2006, 12:02:15 PM »

More evidence you are a little lonely boy Johnny.  Your intellectual ego needs to be so large to compensate for your poor self exteem in the real world.  You actually think you are destroying people's beliefs?  You write that as if you are so proud of it.  Little boy.  You are a idiot.  A real idiot. 

Go back to your mommy and ask her to hold you.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2006, 12:05:56 PM »
Atheists aren't stupid.  I've never met one who is not smart.  And to not believe in God becuase of a lack of evidence or facts only shows how that person thinks.

OneBigMan

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2006, 12:51:39 PM »
Atheists are either stupid, ignorant, or just plain communist. Since atheists don't believe in God, they shouldn't attempt to convince other people that God doesn't exist. What I don't like about atheists is that you find a lot of them in politics. Atheists don't have the slightest idea as to what "One nation under God" means or what "In God we trust" means to people who are patriots.

God is such a mystery that when you figure out who God is, then you will discover a secret that has been kept hidden by the Church and the State for so many years.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2006, 05:51:28 AM »
Atheists are either stupid, ignorant, or just plain communist. Since atheists don't believe in God, they shouldn't attempt to convince other people that God doesn't exist. What I don't like about atheists is that you find a lot of them in politics. Atheists don't have the slightest idea as to what "One nation under God" means or what "In God we trust" means to people who are patriots.

God is such a mystery that when you figure out who God is, then you will discover a secret that has been kept hidden by the Church and the State for so many years.

This coming from an unrepentant homosexual :-\. Seek Jesus for real and he might heal you.