Author Topic: Shawn Ray bashing Getbig already? Unreal!  (Read 14868 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Shawn Ray bashing Getbig already? Unreal!
« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2007, 06:00:00 AM »
please kill yourself tonight

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2007, 11:49:40 AM »
Yes, Sean is misunderstood!

Many on here still have 'no real understanding' of how Sean operates!  He appears to many to be over-confident, obnoxious and irritating. Nothing could be further from the truth!

Well, let me set the record straight.  Sean has constructed these 'images' of himself purely for the puropose of provoking interest and intrigue; a 'public persona' if you will.  The fact is, Sean enjoys creating mystery and illusion, it is what makes him tick!

Sean in reality, is essentially a humble, kind, modest and benevolent individual.

Peace.

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2007, 11:56:57 AM »

Many on here still have 'no real understanding' of how Sean operates!  He appears to many to be over-confident, obnoxious and irritating. Nothing could be further from the truth!

Well, let me set the record straight.  Sean has constructed these 'images' of himself purely for the puropose of provoking interest and intrigue; a 'public persona' if you will.  The fact is, Sean enjoys creating mystery and illusion, it is what makes him tick!

Sean in reality, is essentially a humble, kind, modest and benevolent individual.

Peace.

3 words...Gay for Pay!
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2007, 01:01:14 PM »

Peace.
sounds like a sociopath to me but i'm stupid

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2007, 07:58:12 PM »

Peace.

Your cover was blown as fast as the tranny you had.