Author Topic: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look  (Read 3307 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2024, 03:49:19 AM »
That's laughable. No one EVER said Zambons were crap other than you now. It's a human grade drug. Vet drugs can be just as good but why would vet drugs be way better? The same HG drug is still around under the brand Desma. Historically Winstrol has always been a safe buy, even the UG IP tabs tested at over 50mg, what 25 years ago.

So you see how Platz LIES. Add the 200mg of Deca per day and you are already at 2.1 grams. Yes 3 grams today is on the low side for a top pro. It's usually 4 grams plus.

Desma Winstrol Depot today. Why this is crap is beyond me  ??? ::)

Nowadays there's even better from UG, double dosed yet easier to inject

Why would anyone take the injectible which is a painful crystal that clogs needles and causes absesses. It has oral bioavilibility just take it orally. So what if it has to pass the liver you can take more orally. Even if you only get half as much effectiveness just take twice as much way better than trying to inject that crap. IP was charging about 25 cents for a 50mg pill 25 years ago why the fuck would you inject it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2024, 04:11:16 AM »
Why would anyone take the injectible which is a painful crystal that clogs needles and causes absesses. It has oral bioavilibility just take it orally. So what if it has to pass the liver you can take more orally. Even if you only get half as much effectiveness just take twice as much way better than trying to inject that crap. IP was charging about 25 cents for a 50mg pill 25 years ago why the fuck would you inject it
I thought you only took bio-identical hormones?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2024, 04:27:26 AM »

Sure. Though the Winstrols don't clog anymore (micronized stano). There MIGHT be slightly less liver stress, there MIGHT be less reflux if that is a problem. If I had a nicely made injectable I would inject. Don't even have to inject daily, could do 200mg twice weekly or whatever, remember it's DEPOT.
But yes, the oral is like 98% bioavailable so it's essentially the same.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2024, 04:54:16 AM »
I thought you only took bio-identical hormones?

Currently yes

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2024, 06:32:23 AM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaagh!  dj, my brother...Warn me if it is that squeaky-tiny-voiced person doing the video, LOL!  I would hate to hear him on helium.  ;D   Thanks!

yeah sorry about that man

btw, that's not his real voice that's his heel persona taking the mic

i remember when i was back home my mom would walk by and hear his voice and say something like... "who is that annoying idiot?" ;D ;D ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2024, 06:36:42 AM »
That's laughable. No one EVER said Zambons were crap other than you now. It's a human grade drug. Vet drugs can be just as good but why would vet drugs be way better? The same HG drug is still around under the brand Desma. Historically Winstrol has always been a safe buy, even the UG IP tabs tested at over 50mg, what 25 years ago.

So you see how Platz LIES. Add the 200mg of Deca per day and you are already at 2.1 grams. Yes 3 grams today is on the low side for a top pro. It's usually 4 grams plus.

Desma Winstrol Depot today. Why this is crap is beyond me  ??? ::)

Nowadays there's even better from UG, double dosed yet easier to inject

i got a tren ace/winny v mix in moldova and no way there was tren in that as it was clear colored and i never ever got tren cough from it and i got ZERO effect from it, it was just shittyass winstrol and it hurt to inject each and every time

bigchuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2024, 10:21:39 AM »
This is from Dan Duchaines book,take it for whats worth..It was made by winthrop, not in some chinese bathtub.

#11) CURRENT FADDISH SHOTGUN FOR MEN The pre-contest weight loss shotgun stack is different from the off season shotgun stack. Having just witnessed the men prepare for the USA and the Olympia, here’s the scoop:  Pre-contest : Protropin (1-4 IU daily),  Winstrol V injection (50mg daily),  Masteron or Permastril (50mg daily),  Anavar (15-30 tabs daily; most can’t get the new injection),  Nolvadex (20mg daily).

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2024, 11:00:19 AM »
This is from Dan Duchaines book,take it for whats worth..It was made by winthrop, not in some chinese bathtub.

#11) CURRENT FADDISH SHOTGUN FOR MEN The pre-contest weight loss shotgun stack is different from the off season shotgun stack. Having just witnessed the men prepare for the USA and the Olympia, here’s the scoop:  Pre-contest : Protropin (1-4 IU daily),  Winstrol V injection (50mg daily),  Masteron or Permastril (50mg daily),  Anavar (15-30 tabs daily; most can’t get the new injection),  Nolvadex (20mg daily).

that's "only" 800-900 weekly total anabolic load

the fellas here are gonna call bullshit on this me thinks

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2024, 11:27:08 AM »
Well he is lying has anyone here ever tried to actually take 1iu? That is like taking 1/10th of a cc you telling me he draws 1iu into his dart bs you literally lose 1iu just mixing it up the last iu doesn't even come out. So now you have a 10iu bottle that will last 3 days in the fridge but you are going to make it last 10 days taking 1iu a day when you will be lucky to get 9iu back out of it. BS

You have Zero Fucking Clue Cup Cake - 1iu is 1/100th of a cc  ::)

Now FUCK OFF.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2024, 12:17:12 PM »
Well he is lying has anyone here ever tried to actually take 1iu? That is like taking 1/10th of a cc you telling me he draws 1iu into his dart bs you literally lose 1iu just mixing it up the last iu doesn't even come out. So now you have a 10iu bottle that will last 3 days in the fridge but you are going to make it last 10 days taking 1iu a day when you will be lucky to get 9iu back out of it. BS
So you get the 10 iu vials and add a ml of water

Cheap Chinese copies of peace

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2024, 12:35:45 PM »
You have Zero Fucking Clue Cup Cake - 1iu is 1/100th of a cc  ::)

Now FUCK OFF.

One IU is ten ticks on an insulin syringe if reconstituted with 1ml of water. Personally I would reconstitute with 2ml for a few reasons.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2024, 01:29:49 PM »
this fella puts out some really good content but... but for what he does and takes just look at his relaxed physique, not so good :-X :-X :-X

he says everyone should use gh if they want to add muscle but he's not a great salesmen for it if you look at his physique

I currently have three kits sitting in my bathroom closet now. Two kits are old, like a year or so and one is newer. I was planning on starting tomorrow at 2iu as that will carry me 50 days on one kit and I leave for vacation in 54 so I was going to see if it would help with some fat loss when combined with my current weight training program and tightening up my diet a bit (fuck off Grape 🤣). I have done a few executive physicals and one of the things they do is ultrasound and measure all your internal organs. I’ll be curious to see if anything changes between now and my next one which may be end of summer.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2024, 01:36:17 PM »

I currently have three kits sitting in my bathroom closet now. Two kits are old, like a year or so and one is newer. I was planning on starting tomorrow at 2iu as that will carry me 50 days on one kit and I leave for vacation in 54 so I was going to see if it would help with some fat loss when combined with my current weight training program and tightening up my diet a bit (fuck off Grape 🤣). I have done a few executive physicals and one of the things they do is ultrasound and measure all your internal organs. I’ll be curious to see if anything changes between now and my next one which may be end of summer.

sounds good

let us know if there is any change with the size of your internal organs that'll be good info to know

he and others say the full fat loss effect of gh comes from 1.6 ius

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2024, 01:40:47 AM »
he looked his best in 93 pretty much unmatched

here's what he took then

1993, if I can remember correctly, 800 milligrams of deca a week, 600 milligrams of Winstrol, I think 100 milligrams a day of Winstrol tab,” Wheeler said. “I think it was something like 30 milligrams of Anavar. I think back then, my go-to was like testosterone propionate. That was pretty much it.”

so like 3 grams of gear in total and but half of it was winny

he test prop was probably either 350 or 700 mgs a week

What is the point of this thread? Emulate his protocols to achieve the same results? There are so many other factors to take into account, genetics, diet, training, mindset, age.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2024, 02:41:53 AM »
that's "only" 800-900 weekly total anabolic load

the fellas here are gonna call bullshit on this me thinks

No. I don't know the year this was printed but probably pre 1990? because they still talk about Protropin. So they were still using everything modestly. Then you had the Genotropins in 90s, and when Munzer died everyone went on high test, and it worked well.

Regarding Flex's cycle, it was just something he now cooked up in his head, guaranteed he doesn't remember much, it was just whatever was in some dealers gym bag, not like today when absolutely everything is at anyone's fingertips.

You sound like some guy who thinks everything today is crap, like oldtimer1, and that the Chinese brew up things in a bathtub, when in actuality it's industrial scale manufacturing in top notch pharma facilities. Then you have the gall to say Zambon or Desma is crap, when these are legitimate pharmaceutical companies. However, underground labs now make even better Winstrol than the legit companies. The legit companies Winstrols and T suspensions tended to clog the needle, you almost needed to mix in a few drops of oil and shoot with a big needle to make sure it wouldn't clog, 18G harpoons.I remember very well when we maybe tried 3 times to shoot and it clogged ever time, some finally threw the syringe at the wall in frustration lol. Now you have double dosed UG that has been micronised that flows through small needles.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2024, 06:41:09 AM »
yeah sorry about that man

btw, that's not his real voice that's his heel persona taking the mic

i remember when i was back home my mom would walk by and hear his voice and say something like... "who is that annoying idiot?" ;D ;D ;D

Wait a minute - you were living with your Mom?  :o  Was she walking past you in the basement..?
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2024, 06:44:09 AM »

For fuck sale put the kits in your fridge that stuff goes bad in heat even when not reconstituted

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2024, 07:45:04 AM »
What is the point of this thread? Emulate his protocols to achieve the same results? There are so many other factors to take into account, genetics, diet, training, mindset, age.

if i went all out and take the right mount of gh, igf, slin, gear and ate perfect and trained everything very hard yep meaning legs and back, i'd be very very lucky to hit 200 @ 5% and that is the msot i could do with my structure, tiny jointed frame and shittyass size genetic, yep i could the ripped lean dry genes but the size genes HELL NO

also it is fascinating that he needed 3 grams of gear to weigh 215 on stage at 5'9 while Mentzer was the same size and the same condition ie. 5'8 210 @ 4-5% on 300 mgs of total gear

and yes his 93 look was the best ever look, better, than king zane, better the jean-paul gulliume, better than nubret, better than labrada, THE FUCKING BEST EVER, but 3 grams to get there?

thanks, but no thanks

i'm now gonna try to be 175 @ 5% on not more than 400 mgs weekly, i think i can do it coz my mania is way subsided and i'm only training 3-4 days a week and sleeping bout 12 hours per day and i'm eating in a slight surplus

again... 93 wheeler THE BEST EVER and yep his wasit was still 30 inches there not 35-36 in his later career

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2024, 07:48:24 AM »
No. I don't know the year this was printed but probably pre 1990? because they still talk about Protropin. So they were still using everything modestly. Then you had the Genotropins in 90s, and when Munzer died everyone went on high test, and it worked well.

Regarding Flex's cycle, it was just something he now cooked up in his head, guaranteed he doesn't remember much, it was just whatever was in some dealers gym bag, not like today when absolutely everything is at anyone's fingertips.

You sound like some guy who thinks everything today is crap, like oldtimer1, and that the Chinese brew up things in a bathtub, when in actuality it's industrial scale manufacturing in top notch pharma facilities. Then you have the gall to say Zambon or Desma is crap, when these are legitimate pharmaceutical companies. However, underground labs now make even better Winstrol than the legit companies. The legit companies Winstrols and T suspensions tended to clog the needle, you almost needed to mix in a few drops of oil and shoot with a big needle to make sure it wouldn't clog, 18G harpoons.I remember very well when we maybe tried 3 times to shoot and it clogged ever time, some finally threw the syringe at the wall in frustration lol. Now you have double dosed UG that has been micronised that flows through small needles.

yeep they are hyper-obsessive bout everything being measured to the last .0000001 mg/iu 

makes me mania seem halfway normal  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2024, 07:56:04 AM »
Wait a minute - you were living with your Mom?  :o  Was she walking past you in the basement..?

i'm not gonna rent my own place with no money for 6 months chief

that's all i could handle in that shithole pew sa had to get the hell out there

my God i hate that no freedom country, merica the free my fucking ass, and fat ugly cows all over the fucking joint

funny thing is even most russian females are below average but not nearly as bad as pew sa, and before i left poland thier females looks went down from like 1 out of every 8 18-25 year old was fuckable to 1 out of every 15

you're free dullstralia right?

be proud of these dudes then, their lead singer had one of the best voices in rock

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2024, 08:28:08 AM »

<must......resist>
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2024, 05:00:24 PM »
For fuck sale put the kits in your fridge that stuff goes bad in heat even when not reconstituted

For real, the powder goes bad?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2024, 06:44:16 PM »
if i went all out and take the right mount of gh, igf, slin, gear and ate perfect and trained everything very hard yep meaning legs and back, i'd be very very lucky to hit 200 @ 5% and that is the msot i could do with my structure, tiny jointed frame and shittyass size genetic, yep i could the ripped lean dry genes but the size genes HELL NO

also it is fascinating that he needed 3 grams of gear to weigh 215 on stage at 5'9 while Mentzer was the same size and the same condition ie. 5'8 210 @ 4-5% on 300 mgs of total gear

and yes his 93 look was the best ever look, better, than king zane, better the jean-paul gulliume, better than nubret, better than labrada, THE FUCKING BEST EVER, but 3 grams to get there?

thanks, but no thanks

i'm now gonna try to be 175 @ 5% on not more than 400 mgs weekly, i think i can do it coz my mania is way subsided and i'm only training 3-4 days a week and sleeping bout 12 hours per day and i'm eating in a slight surplus

again... 93 wheeler THE BEST EVER and yep his wasit was still 30 inches there not 35-36 in his later career

Flex is 5’10, can look around 5’11

Mentzer never took 300 mgs total, much more, don’t believe everything you read/hear

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2024, 09:11:45 PM »
For real, the powder goes bad?

Anecdotally they aren't nearly as sensitive as everyone thought. But sure, fridge would be ideal.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2024, 10:32:11 AM »
Anecdotally they aren't nearly as sensitive as everyone thought. But sure, fridge would be ideal.

I’m about to fire it up today so I doubt it will do anything to help at this point. We will see.