Author Topic: MMA, UFC, Man fighting question.  (Read 12547 times)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: MMA, UFC, Man fighting question.
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 03:22:15 PM »
i wonder how street fights go down in asian countries like japan and china

i always picture some shenmue/yakuza type shit  ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2013, 03:25:47 PM »

like this generally

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2013, 03:33:17 PM »
i think you're thinking of jet li. he "fought" mma guys in cradle 2 the grave and then said they would probably kick his ass in an actual cage fight.

bruce lee was always an asshole about how he was supposedly a good fighter in real life from what i heard.

i remember that, but i swear bruce was talking about how he couldn't do his "usual" techniques because they don't look good on film. so he had to hollywood them up for the camera. one of those "don't try this at home because it's not real life" kind of things.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2013, 03:34:42 PM »
like this generally

lol looks legit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2013, 03:46:56 PM »
yeah but who the hell does that. would you gauge someones eyes out to win a fight?

anyways... it would probably work against a joe schmoe if you got him down on the ground. but if you started clawing or biting(not that you would get a chance to) a trained fighter he would

a.) break your arms
b.) smash your face in
If someone attacked me, I would rip his ears, balls, and bite neck, eyes etc...  Similar to how a chimpanzee fights and they are EXTREMELY deadly. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2013, 03:54:15 PM »
If someone attacked me, I would rip his ears, balls, and bite neck, eyes etc...  Similar to how a chimpanzee fights and they are EXTREMELY deadly.  

What I will add is that if a person is an untrained fighter and is caught in a "street" fight, a kick to the balls can go a very long way in, at the very least, allowing you to run away or even grabbing a weapon if you have no other choice. But, make sure that the kick to the balls connects, because if it doesn't....  :-\

Best advice, regardless of how skilled you are in any particular style or even overall MMA, is to simply avoid fighting as best as possible.

"1"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2013, 03:54:31 PM »
If someone attacked me, I would rip his ears, balls, and bite neck, eyes etc...  Similar to how a chimpanzee fights and they are EXTREMELY deadly. 
That would not work, if you ever fought you would know this but obviously you have not got your feet wet, keep it that way. a chimpanzee has the grip that can crush bones 20 times that of a human, horrible comparison.

Getting the balls is impossible, you will be hit 50 times before you even get near them and to close the distance in a fight means you will end up on the floor, either him on top or you but at this point there is no need to bite or rip ears. Funny thing is you can rip someones ear completely off and he probably wouldn't even know it till the fight is over.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2013, 03:56:38 PM »
have you ever been in a fight, like the guy is just going to sit there and let you bite him. If you plan an going all out on the guy then just pic up rock and smash him.
I would say that I have been in three and I won all of them, two as a kid and one when I was around 20.  The two as a kid I won easily with a headlock.  Get someone in one of those and they give in two seconds.  Its kind of like doing a side chest pose with the head there.  You really dig your knuckles in the temple.  Too long and you will kill someone-Maybe 45 seconds or so.  You will win everytime.

The one when I was 20, it was a left hook to the face, and that ended everything-he immediately fell and was out.  I used to spar for cardio so I do know a little bit.  I am no Steve Arce, but I have Falcon Reach.

Anyways, I don`t forsee any fight in the future, but rest assured, if someone did attack me, I would rip their ears off, balls, bend fingers in directions they aren`t supposed to go, bite eyes and use my deadly headlock.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2013, 03:59:20 PM »
Ufc isn't real fighting anymore, you try stumping a takedown with double under hooks when someone's butting you in the face. When head butting was allowed under hooks practically didn't exist and that's just one rule.

X2

it has more in common with college wrestling than real fighting

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2013, 04:02:10 PM »
I would say that I have been in three and I won all of them, two as a kid and one when I was around 20.  The two as a kid I won easily with a headlock.  Get someone in one of those and they give in two seconds.  Its kind of like doing a side chest pose with the head there.  You really dig your knuckles in the temple.  Too long and you will kill someone-Maybe 45 seconds or so.  You will win everytime.

The one when I was 20, it was a left hook to the face, and that ended everything-he immediately fell and was out.  I used to spar for cardio so I do know a little bit.  I am no Steve Arce, but I have Falcon Reach.

Anyways, I don`t forsee any fight in the future, but rest assured, if someone did attack me, I would rip their ears off, balls, bend fingers in directions they aren`t supposed to go, bite eyes and use my deadly headlock.
lmao, headlocks are awesome bro and they work great and maybe the fingers if you get a good grip you can twist them up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2013, 04:02:50 PM »
I think biting is probably the most effective way to win a fight.  How do you lure someone in for the bite?  Easy, just start running and see if they chase you.  Once they pursue, you run for a bit then let them NEARLY catch you.  Then, when they are right near you, really close, turn and run toward them and grab them.  Then start biting, ripping and tearing.  You will win every single time.

ukjeff

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2013, 04:03:08 PM »
Best advice, regardless of how skilled you are in any particular style or even overall MMA, is to simply avoid fighting as best as possible.
Exactly, talk it out like adults, only idiots resort to brawling in the street.
Who wants to be waking up in the morning minus teeth and scared for life, or worse not waking up at all.
Other side of the coin is you wake up in a police cell on a manslaughter charge.
Some people in this thread need to grow the fuck up.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2013, 04:06:16 PM »
Exactly, talk it out like adults, only idiots resort to brawling in the street.
Who wants to be waking up in the morning minus teeth and scared for life, or worse not waking up at all.
Other side of the coin is you wake up in a police cell on a manslaughter charge.
Some people in this thread need to grow the fuck up.
Obviously, TA is not a dummy, we are just discussing different scenarios, interesting thread, don't high jack it with your negativity please

ukjeff

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2013, 04:07:36 PM »
Negativity?
Why did you even need to say anything about me at all?
And you wonder why you get targeted.   ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2013, 04:09:43 PM »
On the headlock, not only do you dig your knuckles in the temple, you jerk the neck like so- pretend you are doing a side chest pose then jerk your elbow and forearm violently forward.  This will ruin anyones day.

Also, never underestimate hair pulling.  Wherever the hair goes, the head will follow.  A TON of nerve endings on the head.  Pull the hair, then you can grab the ears in order to rip them off.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2013, 04:13:29 PM »

You've obviously never been in a real fight

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2013, 04:19:33 PM »
IrishDave,

I would destroy you and leave you without a face.  You would be flailing your arms about like a broken windmill while I am making steak tartare out of your cheeks and nose.  You would do nothing but howl in pain and succumb to the fact that the last thing you will see before you go permanently blind is an icy death claw plucking your eyeball out.  I fight to win. You fight to impress your friends.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2013, 04:24:16 PM »

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2013, 04:25:08 PM »
I think biting is probably the most effective way to win a fight.  How do you lure someone in for the bite?  Easy, just start running and see if they chase you.  Once they pursue, you run for a bit then let them NEARLY catch you.  Then, when they are right near you, really close, turn and run toward them and grab them.  Then start biting, ripping and tearing.  You will win every single time.

Saw a fight where one guy tried biting the other guy...looked like he was trying to bite his neck.  You could tell the bite was in deep because the guy being bit suddenly spazzed-the-fuck-out in a "holy shit that's a sharp pain" seizure-like movement.

Unfortunately for the guy doing the biting, that seizure-like movement led to them dropping to the ground...biting guy underneath. He went out cold when his head hit the pavement and he lost half his teeth (via collar bone?) in the process.  

The guy getting bit was bleeding...but otherwise the bite did not work out. 

I'm pretty sure the biting guy took a few kicks to the head after he was out.  It as an ugly situation...I heard he was out for a while afterwards. 
Y

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2013, 04:31:18 PM »

yeah i thought the same thing.. spinning flop kicks all over the place

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2013, 04:32:11 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2013, 04:32:29 PM »
Saw a fight where one guy tried biting the other guy...looked like he was trying to bite his neck.  You could tell the bite was in deep because the guy being bit suddenly spazzed-the-fuck-out in a "holy shit that's a sharp pain" seizure-like movement.

Unfortunately for the guy doing the biting, that seizure-like movement led to them dropping to the ground...biting guy underneath. He went out cold when his head hit the pavement and he lost half his teeth (via collar bone?) in the process.  

The guy getting bit was bleeding...but otherwise the bite did not work out. 

I'm pretty sure the biting guy took a few kicks to the head after he was out.  It as an ugly situation...I heard he was out for a while afterwards. 
Should have capitalized off the initial bite and started tearing ears off, grabbing throat and windpipe and maybe try a tearing motion with the teeth to pull off as much as possible.  He probably was shocked when he bit and the man went down so easily.  It would take some practice, but getting the right bite and then capitalizing would be key here.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2013, 04:34:35 PM »
Also, biting the upper arm area and hands are good too.  Ever been lightly bitten by a dog in play and your whole hand goes numb?  Think of that but 1000 times worse as you bear down, trying to crunch bone.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2013, 04:37:37 PM »
Should have capitalized off the initial bite and started tearing ears off, grabbing throat and windpipe and maybe try a tearing motion with the teeth to pull off as much as possible.  He probably was shocked when he bit and the man went down so easily.  It would take some practice, but getting the right bite and then capitalizing would be key here.

It was about half a second, tops.  Guy bit down, other guy spasms...grabs guys head and jerks, they fall. 

The bite certainly worked as far as causing the other guy to shift his entire focus to it, but unfortunately that led to hitting the back of his head on the pavement and losing teeth. 

Actually...I think the guy was tearing with his teeth.  I think that's why they both fell back onto the guy biting--he was sort of ripping his head back (or maybe the guy being bitten was trying to push his head away...it was a long time ago...1999 I think).
Y

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2013, 04:38:53 PM »
lmao  ;D