Author Topic: WHAT IS HAPPENING IN gERMANY?  (Read 4832 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN gERMANY?
« on: March 14, 2008, 05:40:17 AM »
WTF??! German schools are going to have classes on Islamic Religion in German???? Disapoiting!!!!! Instead of deport all muslims fuckers, they are going to give them free classes....  >:(
S

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING IN gERMANY?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 06:07:22 AM »
WTF??! German schools are going to have classes on Islamic Religion in German???? Disapoiting!!!!! Instead of deport all muslims fuckers, they are going to give them free classes....  >:(

:-\

Schuldgefuehle und Vergangengheitsbewaeltig ung.....

It's always like that there. They feel they have to atone for WWII and the sins of their ancestors by tolerating every piece of ludicrous nonsense thrown at them...Germany is turning into a shithole... :-\
I hate the State.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 07:48:43 AM »
:-\

Schuldgefuehle und Vergangengheitsbewaeltig ung.....

It's always like that there. They feel they have to atone for WWII and the sins of their ancestors by tolerating every piece of ludicrous nonsense thrown at them...Germany is turning into a shithole... :-\
It is happening all over Europe and I simply hate it! I read an very intereting article saying that  100 years from now Europe will have more non-christian population than european natives. You are right... EUROPE wants to become like USA and Brazil, gigantic multiracial shitholes... >:( >:( >:(
S

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 12:22:01 AM »
Neither Germany nor the US are shitholes, this is just a vast exaggeration.

Regarding Islamic classes, I am against religion in schools alltogether. If religious fundamentalists think that religious education in schools is important, it is hard to argue that this should only apply to christian religion.

And what exactly should be done against the spreading of islamic population? As long as muslims have a higher birth rate than non-muslims (and we assume that their children will always inherit islamic faith) it doesn't matter how many people are of islamic faith in a country at a certain time, they will always be in the majority over the long run. So the options we have are:

- Religious cleansing (killing or deporting all muslims)
- Birth rate control (laws to increase non-muslim birth rate and/or decrease muslim birth rate)
- Separating children from their islamic parents and brain wash them to convert e.g. to christianity

Other than that, we can only use the method of democracy: appealing to reason.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 02:44:46 AM »
Neither Germany nor the US are shitholes, this is just a vast exaggeration.

Regarding Islamic classes, I am against religion in schools alltogether. If religious fundamentalists think that religious education in schools is important, it is hard to argue that this should only apply to christian religion.

And what exactly should be done against the spreading of islamic population? As long as muslims have a higher birth rate than non-muslims (and we assume that their children will always inherit islamic faith) it doesn't matter how many people are of islamic faith in a country at a certain time, they will always be in the majority over the long run. So the options we have are:

- Religious cleansing (killing or deporting all muslims)
- Birth rate control (laws to increase non-muslim birth rate and/or decrease muslim birth rate)
- Separating children from their islamic parents and brain wash them to convert e.g. to christianity

Other than that, we can only use the method of democracy: appealing to reason.

Reason and Islam are paradoxes in and of themselves....
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 08:35:19 PM »
Debussey also can't believe how much energy people waste thinking about all of these mentally constructed problems like "Islamic takeover, and "ohh no, they are having an islamic class in school yada yada yada"", when humanity = facing much bigger problems like using up the natural resources, pollution, overpopulation, undetected asteroids hitting earth (a real big problem), fuckups of the ozone layer, new deseases and future pandemics and so on.

Why are people spending a lot of time being paranoid about percieved problems with no real backing in hard facts, while there are problems out there facing humanity that can be the end of civilization if not adressed? -> Humans = flawed beyond belief. Not much is being done to fix these real issues, partially because we're all hung up in paranoia about things that poses little threat compared to a lot of other things.. Hell, the chances of you being injured in a car crash or getting some kind of disease are are thousands to millions of times bigger than the risk of an "Islamic takeover" of any kind, yet millions of people today are obsessing over the least probable alternative.

Agreed. Homo sapiens is doomed.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 08:38:23 PM »
Excellent posts Debussey!

I just wanted to show the absurdity of possible means to stop a muslim takeover, if it would actually take place. Appealing to reason for me means that muslims will understand that the reasons, why western countries are not shitholes, are democracy, free speach and freedom of choice.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 08:44:27 PM »
Excellent posts Debussey!

I just wanted to show the absurdity of possible means to stop a muslim takeover, if it would actually take place. Appealing to reason for me means that muslims will understand that the reasons, why western countries are not shitholes, are democracy, free speach and freedom of choice.

99% of all species that have ever lived is now extinct.

Whether through our own doing or external forces, homo sapiens will not be an exception.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 08:01:40 AM »
Debussey does not agree. (humans = the only ones with the intelligence to perhaps avoid extinction btw)

Most of the humans living today = might die. They are simply not intelligent enough to deal with the issues we are facing, and with the improvement of technology, they will be obsolete in the production of needed merchandise while consuming scarce resources and with a replicating rate way beyond what this earth can deal with.

What might happen is that certain humans either learn to "upgrade" themselves while leveraging technology, thereby surviving and thriving, or that humanity itself deals with the issues by issuing a global form of birth control or something.

Debussey believes that if many parts of humanity will die out, it will be the ones with the lowest intelligence and least means. And face it, this is evolution in its best form. The goal is for humanity to continue to exist, and letting the weak survive won't let that happen.

Its pretty fantastic that 50% or more of the population in the west has an IQ below 100. A person with an IQ below 100 - 110 = might not in most cases be genetically equipped to deal with the complexity that needs to be understood to be a real responsible humaniod that can deal with the problems of the future. Most 3rd world people for example are lost in internal battles of religious nature or battles of similar nature, and they are simply not contributing anything to the continuous survival of mankind. In the process they are using up resources, and as mentioned, their birth rates are stupifyingly high.

Humanity will probably survive, but it might only be its most intelligent visionaries and the ones willing to use technology, and this should be the only way. Given that a bunch of retards = the only ones that survives, then humanity is doomed, because these people are not mentally equipped to deal with problems like asteroids smashing earth ++++

The future of mankind belongs to the ultra intelligent "super version" of humans with a great command of technology. This race of "super humans" will probably become a reality once the science of genetics becomes sufficiently advanced.

To put it into perspective: Most of the great advancements the human race has ever achieved, has come from single people with great brainpower and/or great discipline. These people have been dependant on "normal" people to achieve their advancements, because "normal people" have sustained the society they have functioned in by producing the needed stuff needed to sustain and grow the society.
In 30 - 40 years from now, technology can probably do most of this work, and with the added challenges of humanity, more super minds are needed, while the "normal" to "sub-normal" person unfortunately becomes somewhat obsolete in the sustainement of society. And since these people replicate, and consume resources the earth can not supply, they future might belong to the "enhanched humanoid".

Life survives by adapting to the surroundings. This is probably how humans will adapt. By upgrading themselves, and collectively understand and agree upon what is needed to survive and thrive, while weeding out sub-optimal elements in the humaniod population.

Gary Busey will be the leader of it all of course.

Different scenarios can of course become true, but they are dependant on technological advancements and improvement on the individual level.

A good deal of them on Getbig.... ;D
I hate the State.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 09:01:04 AM »
What you want to say is exactly what Hitler had in mind... the weakest race must be controlled or eliminated in order to progress to happen. That is the law of nature, you only need the inferior to serve you, but for that to happen they must be controlled.
S

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 04:50:38 PM »
When the sun goes Red Dwarf, NO ONE is going to survive...and that's a fact.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 06:52:35 AM »
That is so far into the future, that a hyper-intelligent life form might have figured out ways to survive, probably by getting the hell out of this solar system :)

Hypothetically possible, however very unlikely.

Read the book, The Physics of Startrek. It's a bit dated (more than a decade old) but it is relevant to the topic at hand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_physics_of_star_trek

No known life form could survive long enough to make an interstellar journey, crossing solar systems. Such a crossing would require many human lifetimes. This is just one example of an obstacle. Still we have 3 billion+ years before our sun goes red dwarf so we have time. I am betting on an external extinction though, which will likely occur many millions of years prior to that and in any event everyone alive today will be dead in a few decades so why worry too much about it.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 12:15:22 PM »
I didn't read the hole thread but wasn't there some stuff about how Germany had to adobt some sort of very liberal immigration policy and allow in large ethnic populations after WWII.  Is this maybe part of the same line of demands on Germany?  I dunno?

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 02:49:16 PM »
Germans have become push overs, theyre all has beens.
They have to be very liberal and multiracial to try and "make up" for WWII, thats y u see Germany letting in so many Turks in who just come in and go on the benefit and the teaching of Islam in schools yadayadaya.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »
I didn't read the hole thread but wasn't there some stuff about how Germany had to adobt some sort of very liberal immigration policy and allow in large ethnic populations after WWII.  Is this maybe part of the same line of demands on Germany?  I dunno?

Germans have a whole word to cover all of this bullshit: Vergangenheitsbewaeltigu ng...google it and you will understand.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »
Germans have a whole word to cover all of this bullshit: Vergangenheitsbewaeltigu ng...google it and you will understand.
But so does this Vergangenheitsbewaeltigu ng fit into the context of this issue?  If so it has a different layout when asking WTF is Germany doing.  They may be doing what they're mandated to do?  again, I dunno on this issue...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 08:40:53 PM »
But so does this Vergangenheitsbewaeltigu ng fit into the context of this issue?  If so it has a different layout when asking WTF is Germany doing.  They may be doing what they're mandated to do?  again, I dunno on this issue...

Vergangenheitsbewaeltigu ng is Germany's attempt to reconcile its past with its present. They have never gotten over it, consequently they never, ever say bad stuff about other people for fear of being labeled a Nazi. That's it in a nutshell.
I hate the State.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 02:36:23 AM »
I think that is about time for that great nation that is Germany to overcome that WWII bullshit! Germany should lead Europe to become once again the main continent with strict policies regarding imigration, spread once again our outstanding culture, put a break on USA's globalization policies and pressure the countries that produce oil in order to obtain economical stability. The problem with oil prices is not only a bad American foreign political strategy, as it is the lack of afirmation from Europe.
S

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 06:41:34 AM »
Hypothetically possible, however very unlikely.

Read the book, The Physics of Startrek. It's a bit dated (more than a decade old) but it is relevant to the topic at hand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_physics_of_star_trek

No known life form could survive long enough to make an interstellar journey, crossing solar systems. Such a crossing would require many human lifetimes. This is just one example of an obstacle. Still we have 3 billion+ years before our sun goes red dwarf so we have time. I am betting on an external extinction though, which will likely occur many millions of years prior to that and in any event everyone alive today will be dead in a few decades so why worry too much about it.

Interesting discussion!  Check this out:

Kurzweil is also an enthusiastic advocate of using technology to achieve immortality. He advocates using nanobots to maintain the human body, but given their present non-existence he adheres instead to a strict daily routine involving ingesting "250 supplements, eight to 10 glasses of alkaline water and 10 cups of green tea" to extend his life until more effective technology is available.[30]

Futurism, as a philosophical or academic study, looks at the medium to long-term future in an attempt to predict based on current trends. Raymond Kurzweil states his belief that the future of humanity is being determined by an exponential expansion of knowledge, and that the very rate of the change of this exponential growth is driving our collective destiny irrespective of our narrow sightedness, clinging archaisms, or fear of change. Our biological evolution, according to Kurzweil, is on the verge of being superseded by our technological evolution. 
MORE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kurzweil#Transhumanism

Arguably, Kurzweil gained a large amount of credibility as a futurist from his first book The Age of Intelligent Machines. Written from 1986 to 1989 and published in 1990, it correctly forecast the demise of the Soviet Union (1991) as new technologies such as cellular phones and fax machines critically disempowered authoritarian governments by removing state control over the flow of information. In the book Kurzweil also extrapolated preexisting trends in the improvement of computer chess software performance to predict correctly that computers would beat the best human players by 1998, and most likely in that year. In fact, the event occurred in May 1997 when chess World Champion Gary Kasparov was defeated by IBM's Deep Blue computer in a well-publicized chess tournament. Perhaps most significantly, Kurzweil foresaw the explosive growth in worldwide Internet use that began in the 1990s. At the time of the publication of The Age of Intelligent Machines, there were only 2.6 million Internet users in the world,[32] and the medium was unreliable, difficult to use, and deficient in content, making Kurzweil's realization of its future potential especially prescient given the technology's limitations at that time. He also stated that the Internet would explode not only in the number of users but in content as well, eventually granting users access "to international networks of libraries, data bases, and information services" (such as Wikipedia). Additionally, Kurzweil correctly foresaw that the preferred mode of Internet access would inevitably be through wireless systems, and he was also correct to estimate that the latter would become practical for widespread use in the early 21st century....MORE:
Accuracy of predictions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kurzweil#Accuracy_of_predictions

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 08:37:07 AM »
Interesting discussion!  Check this out:

Kurzweil is also an enthusiastic advocate of using technology to achieve immortality. He advocates using nanobots to maintain the human body, but given their present non-existence he adheres instead to a strict daily routine involving ingesting "250 supplements, eight to 10 glasses of alkaline water and 10 cups of green tea" to extend his life until more effective technology is available.[30]

Futurism, as a philosophical or academic study, looks at the medium to long-term future in an attempt to predict based on current trends. Raymond Kurzweil states his belief that the future of humanity is being determined by an exponential expansion of knowledge, and that the very rate of the change of this exponential growth is driving our collective destiny irrespective of our narrow sightedness, clinging archaisms, or fear of change. Our biological evolution, according to Kurzweil, is on the verge of being superseded by our technological evolution. 
MORE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kurzweil#Transhumanism

Arguably, Kurzweil gained a large amount of credibility as a futurist from his first book The Age of Intelligent Machines. Written from 1986 to 1989 and published in 1990, it correctly forecast the demise of the Soviet Union (1991) as new technologies such as cellular phones and fax machines critically disempowered authoritarian governments by removing state control over the flow of information. In the book Kurzweil also extrapolated preexisting trends in the improvement of computer chess software performance to predict correctly that computers would beat the best human players by 1998, and most likely in that year. In fact, the event occurred in May 1997 when chess World Champion Gary Kasparov was defeated by IBM's Deep Blue computer in a well-publicized chess tournament. Perhaps most significantly, Kurzweil foresaw the explosive growth in worldwide Internet use that began in the 1990s. At the time of the publication of The Age of Intelligent Machines, there were only 2.6 million Internet users in the world,[32] and the medium was unreliable, difficult to use, and deficient in content, making Kurzweil's realization of its future potential especially prescient given the technology's limitations at that time. He also stated that the Internet would explode not only in the number of users but in content as well, eventually granting users access "to international networks of libraries, data bases, and information services" (such as Wikipedia). Additionally, Kurzweil correctly foresaw that the preferred mode of Internet access would inevitably be through wireless systems, and he was also correct to estimate that the latter would become practical for widespread use in the early 21st century....MORE:
Accuracy of predictions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kurzweil#Accuracy_of_predictions

I know of Kurzweil. Loco, I thought you were a Jebus Freak? ???
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 08:41:21 AM »
I know of Kurzweil. Loco, I thought you were a Jebus Freak? ???

What, a Jebus...Jesus Freak can't be a man of science too?    ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 08:05:15 PM »
What, a Jebus...Jesus Freak can't be a man of science too?    ;)

Not really. It can be done but only through a compartmentalisation of the mind and a dichotomising of the your beliefs. It is not very consistent.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 08:29:32 PM »
Vergangenheitsbewaeltigung is Germany's attempt to reconcile its past with its present. They have never gotten over it, consequently they never, ever say bad stuff about other people for fear of being labeled a Nazi. That's it in a nutshell.
that didn't answer my question?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 07:30:11 AM »
that didn't answer my question?

How so? ???
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2008, 01:43:43 PM »
How so? ???
Well, you point out they have a big long word for this whole past guilt thing.  I asked if this issue is a mandated policy for Germany.  It didn't answer the question at all.  I'm wanting to know if this is something Germany is doing by itself or if this is some mandated expectation of Germany?  I really don't know.