Author Topic: Barbell Full Squats by Museclecenter, 110kg (245Lbs)x 21 reps  (Read 4554 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Barbell Full Squats by Museclecenter , 110kg (245Lbs)x 21 reps
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 03:51:54 AM »
Yesterday
Squats
100kgX20reps
130kgX15reps plus decending 100kgX7reps
80kgX25reps
80kgX25reps
80kgX25reps

Of course, same as your style. Ass to the floor!

kyomu,
you are model member of Team Musclecenter ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
kyomu,
you are model member of Team Musclecenter ;D

Its my honour, Sir! 8)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
oh brother another "if Kaz had the shirts these guys have and "quarter" squatted like these guys today he'd be squatting 126,895 pounds and benching the moon" bullshit posts. ::)

I stand by that.  Powerlifting squats today are a joke.  The same way most bodybuilding leg presses are.  Monster range of motion.  I bet these 1000lbs squatters today don't have the power to power clean 350lbs. 

Have you noticed the majority of the guys in the gym doing a limited range of motion in squats, leg presses,  and all forms of presses so they can impress themself with the weight used.  If they did a full range of motion their ego would be crushed because they wouldn't be able to handle the weight they normally use. Twenty five years ago you would rarely see the BS in the gyms I see today.  Now the BS has spread to powerlifting. 

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Full squatting at Diamond

Pretty basic depth.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
I stand by that.  Powerlifting squats today are a joke.  The same way most bodybuilding leg presses are.  Monster range of motion.  I bet these 1000lbs squatters today don't have the power to power clean 350lbs. 

Have you noticed the majority of the guys in the gym doing a limited range of motion in squats, leg presses,  and all forms of presses so they can impress themself with the weight used.  If they did a full range of motion their ego would be crushed because they wouldn't be able to handle the weight they normally use. Twenty five years ago you would rarely see the BS in the gyms I see today.  Now the BS has spread to powerlifting. 
Agree

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Barbell Full Squats by Museclecenter, 110kg (245Lbs)x 21 reps
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »