Author Topic: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!  (Read 220815 times)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!
« Reply #475 on: December 19, 2008, 10:37:38 PM »
dont worry derk jerk off will probably insult all of us again.

Anyway and back to my main question

Derek, what do you think about detectives in nyc?

Im asking you this because ive heard they are pretty corrupt

;) ;D

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #476 on: December 20, 2008, 06:42:16 AM »
dont worry derk jerk off will probably insult all of us again.

Anyway and back to my main question

Derek, what do you think about detectives in nyc?

Im asking you this because ive heard they are pretty corrupt
what kind of question is that i have no idea. i have a handful of cop friends in nyc. my uncle is a narc , and i have relatives that  are detectives . they all do a great job thats why they make the most $ and i feel nyc cops should get paid the most  they do a lot of hard work

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #477 on: December 20, 2008, 07:41:04 AM »
what kind of question is that i have no idea. i have a handful of cop friends in nyc. my uncle is a narc , and i have relatives that  are detectives . they all do a great job thats why they make the most $ and i feel nyc cops should get paid the most  they do a lot of hard work

Just asking you since i know you have relatives that are detectives (and not exactly clean). Just that. Since this is a "ask it all" thread i thought it would be correct to ask.

Btw if you are going to send me pm's, have the decency to unblock me so i can answer to you.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: December 20, 2008, 07:55:32 AM »
derek i dont get it
i asked an honest question about something i wanted to know...i never mock you on here and im always respecful of you on here...i came in your thread with a positive attitude and when i nicely said u missed my question u swore at me and yelled at me...u told me to ask again and i did and yet u didnt respond to me...i am one of the good guys you speak of...i dont get it
w

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: December 20, 2008, 07:59:18 AM »
derek i dont get it
i asked an honest question about something i wanted to know...i never mock you on here and im always respecful of you on here...i came in your thread with a positive attitude and when i nicely said u missed my question u swore at me and yelled at me...u told me to ask again and i did and yet u didnt respond to me...i am one of the good guys you speak of...i dont get it

Instead of helping you (positive board) he decided to insult you. You really cant trust in a bipolar person like derekanthony is.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: December 20, 2008, 08:01:16 AM »
Instead of helping you (positive board) he decided to insult you. You really cant trust in a bipolar person like derekanthony is.
i dont get why he insulted me...i thought this was an ask anything thread
w

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: December 20, 2008, 08:10:15 AM »

Not just an ask anything thread but also a POSITIVE thread, nw83. I started a new thread at http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=253256.0 requesting the removal of this thread from this board, too much fights, too many attacks, too many insults, this thread isnt positive at all for sure.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #482 on: December 20, 2008, 08:27:50 AM »
i misread your email i apologize i thought you were flaming me.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #483 on: December 20, 2008, 08:28:47 AM »
Not just an ask anything thread but also a POSITIVE thread, nw83. I started a new thread at http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=253256.0 requesting the removal of this thread from this board, too much fights, too many attacks, too many insults, this thread isnt positive at all for sure.

well i cant start fresh lets start over . please refrain from bashing its the holidays guys if you hate me hate me in the gossip part i do like to help people

ok??

jeez.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: December 20, 2008, 08:36:58 AM »
well i cant start fresh lets start over . please refrain from bashing its the holidays guys if you hate me hate me in the gossip part i do like to help people

ok??

jeez.

Wanna start fresh then start apologizing to all the people that you have insulted here, for no reason. This is a positive board, if you want to give us the "thug" look, go to the g&o.

I may forgive but never forget.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #485 on: December 20, 2008, 07:28:50 PM »
OK, here's how simple it is....................

From this post forward, this thread is on notice......posts that are considered flaming or insulting will be deleted. Questions can be asked, if Derek does not want to answer the question, he doesn't have to, it's his thread. Keep the posts clean and keep the questions coming.

I'll be watching. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #486 on: December 20, 2008, 07:29:53 PM »

From this post forward, this thread is on notice......posts that are considered flaming or insulting will be deleted. Questions can be asked, if Derek does not want to answer the question, he doesn't have to, it's his thread. Keep the posts clean and keep the questions coming.

I'll be watching. ;)

about time - well done chaos
175lbs by 31st July

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #487 on: December 20, 2008, 09:19:46 PM »
Hey Derek, What's good bro? It is real cool seeing you on Getbig and telling us the good, bad and the ugly and i appreciate that alot.  Did it ever bother you that people were bashing on you every single time that you got on Getbig.com? People saying that you are a homo, loser, g4p,..etc. Now, i see this and you are giving us good info about the good, the bad and the just plain ugly. Well, anyways good luck bro and please keep staying true to us....
D

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #488 on: December 21, 2008, 09:05:26 AM »

I'll be watching. ;)

thank you lets keep it positive if you want to flame and hate me do it on the gossip part. i do like helping people the best i can thats my calling in life to help the people not make the mistakes i made.

truly

thanks chaos

DA

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #489 on: December 21, 2008, 09:10:19 AM »
Hey Derek, What's good bro? It is real cool seeing you on Getbig and telling us the good, bad and the ugly and i appreciate that alot.  Did it ever bother you that people were bashing on you every single time that you got on Getbig.com? People saying that you are a homo, loser, g4p,..etc. Now, i see this and you are giving us good info about the good, the bad and the just plain ugly. Well, anyways good luck bro and please keep staying true to us....

NOT REALLY IT HELPED ME IN THE LONG RUN IT KIND OF GOES WITH GOOD. A WISE OLDER MAN AT THE GYM SAID IF THERE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU GOOD OR BAD THEN YOUR DOING SOMETHING WRONG. ITS FUNNY THOUGH THEY HATE ME SO MUCH BUT LOOK AT THIS THREAD ITS THE HIGHEST SECOND TO THAT OTHER ONE BUY A COUPLE HUNDRED AND I BET BEFORE NEW YEARS IT WILL BE NUMBER ONE VIEWED. PEOPLE LOVE TO HATE ME SO WHY DO THEY KEEP READING OR POSTING ON WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? I DONT GET IT . BUT IT HELPS MY CAREER . I GET GREAT PEOPLE ALL THE TIME WHO ARE NICE COMING UP TO ME AT THE SHOWS SAYING WE LOVE YOUR NO BULLSHIT APPROACH TO THE HATERS ON GETBIG,MD.COM AND RAZORRIPPED.COM ITS GREAT.

LIKE I SAID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD AND STA BALANCED. TO ME THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT TO BLOW SOME STEAM ITS FUNNY AND FUN. THE SAD THING IS SOME MEMBERS LIVE FOR THIS SHIT. I ON THE OTHER HAND DO IT TO HELP MY CAREER AND TO MINGLE AND BASH BACK. CAUSE YOU BET YOUR ASS NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE EVER TALKS SHIT TO MY FACE . OR YOU BET YOUR ASS THERE WILL BE FISTS THROUGHING . LOL

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY , FEEL FREE TO POST ON HERE. IM HERE FOR TE GOOD MEMBERS

DA

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: December 21, 2008, 09:11:16 AM »
thank you lets keep it positive if you want to flame and hate me do it on the gossip part. i do like helping people the best i can thats my calling in life to help the people not make the mistakes i made.

truly

thanks chaos

DA

Non flaming question but i would like you to elaborate more about your disease. Ive been told by a md insider you are sick, if you want you can pm me explaining (be sure to unblock me)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #491 on: December 21, 2008, 03:29:22 PM »
derek i dont get it

In all seriousness you have asked Derek about 25 fucking questions quit whining if he doesn't answer one of them

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: December 21, 2008, 03:43:36 PM »
In all seriousness you have asked Derek about 25 fucking questions quit whining if he doesn't answer one of them
uh i don t think so "bossa"
ive asked him a few questions-like maybe 4 or 5!!
keep it positive bro!
w

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: December 21, 2008, 03:43:54 PM »

Keep it positive please, no insults

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: December 21, 2008, 05:36:39 PM »
So Derek..."whats it like to be you" hahahah oh brother ::)
i dont understand why u need to make fun of me ???
this is the positive board...
w

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #495 on: December 21, 2008, 06:14:40 PM »

ok...your name "naturalwonder" I assume you are drug free?  if so what do you expect to learn from someone who has basically been on product since day 1?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #496 on: December 21, 2008, 06:32:01 PM »

Non flaming question but i would like you to elaborate more about your disease. Ive been told by a md insider you are sick, if you want you can pm me explaining (be sure to unblock me)

i am actually clean as a whistle dont know who your talking to you and your rumors lmao. i got the ok to take some test etc. so get over it im here to stay i know you wish i died but i am healthier then you i am sure !

out your source so i can confront them

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #497 on: December 21, 2008, 06:33:55 PM »
So Derek..."whats it like to be you" hahahah oh brother ::)

my life is great

great jobs, great family HEALTHY make good $ family oriented have $ in my savings and invested. i donate to charity,  just moved out east near the hamptons,im in magazines doing a movie just did a infomercial. dating a beautiful girl. should i keep going ?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #498 on: December 21, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »
would you ask your question?????????????????

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: December 21, 2008, 06:46:34 PM »
ok...your name "naturalwonder" I assume you are drug free?  if so what do you expect to learn from someone who has basically been on product since day 1?
yes i am drug free...needles scare me...what can i expect to learn hmmm...diet advice, training tips...different routines to try in the gym...how to market yourself as a good personal trainer...stories about famous bodybuilders...stories about the cool life he lives...a chance to interact w/ a famous figure in the bodybuilding fitness community...motivation to give my all every day every week in the gym
w