Author Topic: Vaccine Death Report  (Read 6003 times)

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
Re: Vaccine Death Report
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2022, 10:35:47 AM »
Here's a little about the authors of this document/report that I found interesting.

David Sorensen, journalist and documentary filmmaker http://www.iheargod.com/davidsorensen

Vladimir "Zev" Zelenko (November 27, 1973 – June 30, 2022) was a Ukrainian-American family physician and author known for promoting a three-drug combination of hydroxychloroquine, zinc sulfate, and azithromycin as part of an experimental outpatient treatment for COVID-19 that he called the Zelenko Protocol. He also promoted unfounded medical advice, and conspiracy theories.

With all due respect, although they refer to that treatment plan as “experimental”, that is nothing but a Z-pack, hydroxychloroquine (a well studied antiviral), and zinc supplements.

This is a billion-plus patient treatment protocol used worldwide for COVID. Hard to consider that experimental. Later most swapped the Hydrox for ivermectin. Similar plan though.

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2022, 10:36:56 AM »
FYI

The vaccine has been around for over 50 years.

Now who's the idiot.

8)

No it hasn’t, mRNA technology has existed for 50 years. This was the first vaccine rolled out utilizing said technology. All the prior ones failed due to safety concerns.

You sir, are still the biggest fucking idiot in the world

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2022, 10:39:49 AM »
The vaxxed are in for a rude awakening

Yes - Many already Have had That Awakening & are Suffering
some have been Killed by it.

Still many on here will Deny & refute any & all Evidence from all
around the world & The Ever increasing No.s of Those Badly affected
As Lies & Continue Spewing their Brain washed 24/7 MSM ingested
Rhetoric.

Fact's are some Folk Died with / Because of the China virus -
All either very old or with Co-morbidities - Be They T.E.Vaccinated
or Not - and Many have Died from / been badly affected By the T.E. Vaccines
- which is really awful to have suffered from taking a Pushed & promoted
Product by Governments/ MSM/ Fuckboi / Gates & Supposed HEALTH organisations.

All should be held Accountable for Their Evil.

Pavlovian response in ..........3............. ....2................... .....1..........

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2022, 10:49:16 AM »

No it hasn’t, mRNA technology has existed for 50 years. This was the first vaccine rolled out utilizing said technology. All the prior ones failed due to safety concerns.

You sir, are still the biggest fucking idiot in the world

Moderna were on the Point of Bankruptcy Before Being Given the
Formula for The T.E.Vaccine - Every other vaccine they had made / launched had Failed.

the MRNA vaccines had always failed at the Animal testing stage
This Time They Skipped the Animal Testing - Well not quite They
used Human's as the Lab rat's testing the Pro's & Con's of the
MRNA Vaccines .

That's why there are Batch / lot Numbers as in any T.E. Study
1/3 get a placebo 1/3 Get a 50% dose & 1/3 get the whole 100%
That's Now Becoming very apparent with the studies coming out
Comparing the different effects of The Lot/ batch No.s
With one Lot/Batch No.s having The Most damaging effects -
Now I wonder which one out of the 3 it is .......  ;D :D ;D

Here here Boy, Come on, come on J.oak
Pavlovian Response Time ........................ .......

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2022, 12:11:43 PM »
Exactly. Oak just regurgitating what idiots on the news state. That lie was repeated over and over and ignorant fucktards repeat it like they know some “facts”. Even taking the stretch that the tech existed for 50 years (it hasn’t, the term they actually use is “span five decades” which is just a bit over 40) during the first 20 years it was still far from completely understood.

Oak just trying to convince himself he isn’t going to develop some cancer or other disease for taking it. It’s a self-preservation rationalization psychological disorder.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2022, 01:03:18 PM »
Exactly. Oak just regurgitating what idiots on the news state. That lie was repeated over and over and ignorant fucktards repeat it like they know some “facts”. Even taking the stretch that the tech existed for 50 years (it hasn’t, the term they actually use is “span five decades” which is just a bit over 40) during the first 20 years it was still far from completely understood.

Oak just trying to convince himself he isn’t going to develop some cancer or other disease for taking it. It’s a self-preservation rationalization psychological disorder.

LOL

Now the vaccine causes cancer?

Over 12 BILLION does of the vaccine have been given worldwide.

If the vaccine is a deadly as you claim.....where's all the dead bodies?

Are the greedy "Big Pharma" CEOs blasting them all in space.

;D ;D ;D

WORST CONSPIRACY THEORY EVER!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2022, 01:17:43 PM »
Where 99% of hem have been true these days, and are now called 'spoiler alerts'.
Yeah, Ill believe some libturd article  ::)

Is the article you are referring to the Vladimir "Zev" Zelenko bio I posted? Perhaps you could you tell me what he did prior to 2020 when he created the protocol to treat COVID aside from his being community doctor of Kiryas Joel, a small Orthodox Jewish community north of NYC with a population of under 12,000 for two decades. Was he a virologist, work at a biotech, a chemist, a scientist or perhaps a pharmacist? It would be interesting to know what his education, training and experience in medications was as it pertains to his developing the Zelenko protocol.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2022, 01:28:02 PM »
Is the article you are referring to the Vladimir "Zev" Zelenko bio I posted? Perhaps you could you tell me what he did prior to 2020 when he created the protocol to treat COVID aside from his being community doctor of Kiryas Joel, a small Orthodox Jewish community north of NYC with a population of under 12,000 for two decades. Was he a virologist, work at a biotech, a chemist, a scientist or perhaps a pharmacist? It would be interesting to know what his education, training and experience in medications was as it pertains to his developing the Zelenko protocol.   

Probably about the Same amount of prior Training as B.Gates & look how many World Leaders & Folk in
General Hang on to Everything He Say's -
Seems He's an Expert in Virology/ Chemistry/ Pharmacy/ Endocrinology/ World Politics/ Population control /
Vaccines & Medications just to Name a Few of His Highly Trained & Knowledgeable Fields .

Oh & No Bullying you on My Part 😊 👍🏻

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2022, 01:57:41 PM »

Probably about the Same amount of prior Training as B.Gates & look how many World Leaders & Folk in
General Hang on to Everything He Say's -
Seems He's an Expert in Virology/ Chemistry/ Pharmacy/ Endocrinology/ World Politics/ Population control /
Vaccines & Medications just to Name a Few of His Highly Trained & Knowledgeable Fields .

Oh & No Bullying you on My Part 😊 👍🏻

Ha, ha, thank you for not being a bully, illuminati.

I don't see how Bill Gates' lack of training or knowledge would have anything to do with someone else's, like Zelenski. Neither man has had any impact on my life. I don't follow Bill Gates' speeches on any subject. Bill is not on my radar.  A couple of my cousins worked or still work for Microsoft. Does this count for something?

I imagine Gates gets a lot of press and the attention of world leaders because his rich and because of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Folks tend to pay more attention to monied people, not sure why though. Maybe they are hoping they'll get some of it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2022, 02:03:40 PM »
Ha, ha, thank you for not being a bully, illuminati.

I don't see how Bill Gates' lack of training or knowledge would have anything to do with someone else's, like Zelenski. Neither man has had any impact on my life. I don't follow Bill Gates' speeches on any subject. Bill is not on my radar.  A couple of my cousins worked or still work for Microsoft. Does this count for something?

I imagine Gates gets a lot of press and the attention of world leaders because his rich and because of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Folks tend to pay more attention to monied people, not sure why though. Maybe they are hoping they'll get some of it.

I Was Merely Drawing a comparison- Where did I say You Specifically were influenced by Him.??
I just asking a Similar question about B.Gates as you did about Zelenski .

Why the Need for all the excess Spiel .

Note No Bullying 👍🏻

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2022, 02:29:11 PM »
I Was Merely Drawing a comparison- Where did I say You Specifically were influenced by Him.??
I just asking a Similar question about B.Gates as you did about Zelenski .

Why the Need for all the excess Spiel .

Note No Bullying 👍🏻

Thanks for not being a bully.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2022, 03:22:34 PM »
Thanks for not being a bully.

👍🏻  😊

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2022, 05:42:25 PM »
LOL

Now the vaccine causes cancer?

Over 12 BILLION does of the vaccine have been given worldwide.

If the vaccine is a deadly as you claim.....where's all the dead bodies?

Are the greedy "Big Pharma" CEOs blasting them all in space.

I don’t know what the vaccine causes. Neither do you. Asbestos takes 10 to 20 years to cause cancer. Only a fool believes anyone on this planet knows the long term effects of the mRNA vaccines.

You only think you know because MSNBC told you it was safe.

If you had any wisdom inside your cranium, you might simply state you are hopeful that the vaccines do not have any long term effects, but took it out of a fear of the possibility you might contract Covid. You would not be coercing others to follow in you footsteps, you would not be belittling those that choose not to put that concoction in their bodies. You would not be parroting incomplete statistics trying to sell the vaccine as if you were paid by Pfizer.

What you are doing is unethical, ignorant, arrogant, and selfish. You are either a paid shill or a brainwashed lemming. I pity you.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2022, 05:58:55 PM »
I don’t know what the vaccine causes. Neither do you. Asbestos takes 10 to 20 years to cause cancer. Only a fool believes anyone on this planet knows the long term effects of the mRNA vaccines.

You only think you know because MSNBC told you it was safe.

If you had any wisdom inside your cranium, you might simply state you are hopeful that the vaccines do not have any long term effects, but took it out of a fear of the possibility you might contract Covid. You would not be coercing others to follow in you footsteps, you would not be belittling those that choose not to put that concoction in their bodies. You would not be parroting incomplete statistics trying to sell the vaccine as if you were paid by Pfizer.

What you are doing is unethical, ignorant, arrogant, and selfish. You are either a paid shill or a brainwashed lemming. I pity you.

The COVID vaccine is the most studied vaccine in human history.

Over 12 billion does have been given to date.

It's endorsed by over 99% of all Medical Doctors.

That's good enough for me!

Anyone who CHOOSES not to get vaccinated is a horrible person and a COMPLETE IDIOT.

Hope this helps!

:)

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2022, 06:09:49 PM »
The COVID vaccine is the most studied vaccine in human history.

Over 12 billion does have been given to date.

It's endorsed by over 99% of all Medical Doctors.

That's good enough for me!

Anyone who CHOOSES not to get vaccinated is a horrible person and a COMPLETE IDIOT.

Hope this helps!

:)

99% of men polled in a gay bar prefer the taste of cock. Just like you.

The vaccine killed 3 of my coworkers. All friends of mine.

You continue to prove to the world your ignorance. Poor soul some of us got gifts from the lord and some drew the short straw. You sir are unfortunately stricken with no intelligence. As I said before I pity you.

HA HA. And I’m stronger than you.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2022, 06:11:23 PM »

You continue to prove to the world your ignorance. Poor soul some of us got gifts from the lord and some drew the short straw. You sir are unfortunately stricken with no intelligence. As I said before I pity you.

Sounds legit.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2022, 06:12:20 PM »

😎

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2022, 06:16:31 PM »
Sounds legit.

I know right!

Also, this guy doesn't have any friends.

;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2022, 06:19:40 PM »
I know right!

Also, this guy doesn't have any friends.

;D

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2022, 07:25:47 PM »

This is amazing and very unfortunate for these friends who died and you. I personally know hundreds of people, including family, friends, former co-workers, fellow union members, and business associates. Not one of them died from the COVID vaccine (yet). I feel fortunate after reading your post. It is hard to lose people you know and care about. I only knew two folks who died of or with COVID. Several people in my circle have had COVID.   

Freemason

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2022, 07:55:14 AM »
Yes 3 coworkers died of cardiac events with zero history. 38, 42, and 52 years old and all very healthy. Each event was within days of either the second or booster shot. The 38 year old collapsed in front of several paramedics and was still not revived.

We have also a group of disabled people. Another coworker friend had an eye stroke blinding his right eye hours after his booster.

Oak says I just attack him, my joke at the end is sarcastically replying to his never ending litany of insults calling people idiots for not wanting or needing the vaccine.

My wife is a BUSY primary care provider and works in a large group. Ignorant people parroting some crap info about 99% of doctors recommending these shots couldn’t be further from the truth.

She has treated hundreds of horrific reactions to both the shots as well as Remdisvir. Liver failure is actually VERY common from the Remdisvir. It is acknowledged by the CDC but downplayed as rare. So rare my wife has four patients in a small county with the reactions.

She has also signed death certificates on patients that passed unexpectedly right after the shots. She is not allowed to consider the vaccine as the cause per her employer policy. All her colleagues are afraid to speak their true opinions on the shots as they fear repercussions.

These are the facts as we witness them in real life. Nurses seeing the same have fled the profession if they have the means, creating a massive staff shortage in our hospitals. The problem is further compounded by young girls changing school choices from nursing to other fields as the schools are requiring them. I see this firsthand also as families in my profession has historically produced offspring that go into healthcare.

The fact that everyone in health care sees the disassociation from reality that is clear from the CDC, the AMA, and the media is driving a distrust of the system I believe is irreparable. It is truly sad.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2022, 08:53:20 AM »
Yes 3 coworkers died of cardiac events with zero history. 38, 42, and 52 years old and all very healthy. Each event was within days of either the second or booster shot. The 38 year old collapsed in front of several paramedics and was still not revived.

We have also a group of disabled people. Another coworker friend had an eye stroke blinding his right eye hours after his booster.

Oak says I just attack him, my joke at the end is sarcastically replying to his never ending litany of insults calling people idiots for not wanting or needing the vaccine.

My wife is a BUSY primary care provider and works in a large group. Ignorant people parroting some crap info about 99% of doctors recommending these shots couldn’t be further from the truth.

She has treated hundreds of horrific reactions to both the shots as well as Remdisvir. Liver failure is actually VERY common from the Remdisvir. It is acknowledged by the CDC but downplayed as rare. So rare my wife has four patients in a small county with the reactions.

She has also signed death certificates on patients that passed unexpectedly right after the shots. She is not allowed to consider the vaccine as the cause per her employer policy. All her colleagues are afraid to speak their true opinions on the shots as they fear repercussions.

These are the facts as we witness them in real life. Nurses seeing the same have fled the profession if they have the means, creating a massive staff shortage in our hospitals. The problem is further compounded by young girls changing school choices from nursing to other fields as the schools are requiring them. I see this firsthand also as families in my profession has historically produced offspring that go into healthcare.

The fact that everyone in health care sees the disassociation from reality that is clear from the CDC, the AMA, and the media is driving a distrust of the system I believe is irreparable. It is truly sad.

Happening all over the world but as long as they don't show it on TV the braindead sheep can not comprehend it. They think it's not possible

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2022, 08:58:00 AM »
Dr. Birx just admitted she "knew all along" the vaccine would not stop trasmission.

Yet Fauci and the President said it would.

And people were fired from their jobs for not taking it.

Everyone should be pissed, regardless of political affiliation.
Y

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2022, 08:58:40 AM »

Very good post -  The truth about the deaths & Serious Side affects of these
T.E. Vaccines is purposely being suppressed - Any Normal Right Thinking Person has to be asking Why - Why are / were peoples jobs on the line over a Trial Experimental Vaccine ??
And why are folk being silenced with threats of Job loss for Speaking out about
the adverse affects.

This is where the likes of The Pro T.E.Vaccine lot Stay silent - Why the need to threaten peoples / family's Livelihoods ??
Why won't the Pro T.E.Vaccine lot acknowledge There have been Many serious adverse reactions & deaths ??

They're only repetitive answers are It's Lies . It's CIA Disinformation term "Conspiracy Theories"

And Endlessly posting MSM crap - I can openly say I may Be 100% wrong about
these T.E.vaccines & in a Few Year's may have them,
See That's easy for Me To Admit & State

They won't / can't State That Maybe they were wrong to take the T.E.Vaccines
and in a Few Years May be badly affected & regret it.
Why is that they cannot state as Such.

Hence the Huge Difference Between Them & The Likes of Me.

Come on Let's see The Pro T.E. Vaccine lot - Prime, Lurkio, J.oak, Stupidthebold, ProudV, Al Dog, Etc Etc Make a Similar No if's or But's Statement - That They Could've Chosen unwisely................ ...........

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2022, 09:11:57 AM »
Brutal if true