Author Topic: Nasser's latest post re Tom Tognetti  (Read 35518 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Nasser's latest post re Tom Tognetti
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2007, 03:55:11 PM »
Was that the year you and Chad met up, and pics were posted over at Mayhem? Do I have the year correct?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2007, 03:58:28 PM »
Was that the year you and Chad met up, and pics were posted over at Mayhem? Do I have the year correct?

I think I met Chad in '04. 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2007, 04:05:04 PM »
I say you're wrong!!! :P

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2007, 04:06:36 PM »
I say you're wrong!!! :P

Well when are you saying it was then?  Hell you may just be right!  Keep in mind I talked to Chad at both of them, so we may just be talking about different ones. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2007, 04:16:55 PM »
The bit I like is where he further justifies the fact he didn't pay for the items due to valuable information he had given to the guy.

Sounds familiar.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2007, 04:38:40 PM »
Well I've gotta say this one has me rethinking my position.  Nasser's pissing on the whole sport with this type of post.  You just don't air dirty laundry like this.  There were several names brought into it.  Nasser may hate the industry and everyone in it (for basically being his own reflection) but if they didn't think anything of him he wouldn't have shit.  Like it or not it's the people like Tom Tognetti that allowed Nasser to do what he did, and if any pro in the sport catered to this bunch it was Nasser...think about it...what's a guy like Tom Tognetti doing at Nasser's house with his mom feeding him soup?  What's Nasser doing on the phone at 1 in the morning with a guy like Tom Tognetti?  Hmmm?  If you're gonna cast him as such a deviant now, Nasser, at least own up to the fact that you basically danced on a stage for them non-stop for the entirety of your successful bodybuilding career.  Whether or not you see it as that, you did it.   

I think you just handed in your official resignation from Team Nasser.

Nasser is not putting anyone down in this post except Tom.  By bringing names of other bodybuilders who bought from Tom he is only increasing the credibility of his story since pumpkinheads were bound to doubt it anyway; so he included too many details for anyone to doubt it.  Everyone knows that Dexter Jackson or King Kamali, etc. BUY STEROIDS - doesnt matter if they bought from Tom or not...mentioning that they bought from Tom does not hurt their rep in any way at all - it's just another detail that adds credibility to Nasser's story.  And how are Nasser's accomplishments in any way related to Tom?  Do you think Tom was the SOLE provider that Nasser had to rely on for steroids?  ::)  Tom was at Nasser's house and was able to call him at 1 or 2 am because Nasser is a nice guy and gives friends benefit of the doubt until they backstab him.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2007, 04:39:43 PM »
The bit I like is where he further justifies the fact he didn't pay for the items due to valuable information he had given to the guy.

Sounds familiar.

Wrong - he justifies not paying for it because it is FAKE.  He rubs in the fact that Tom tried harming him by backtalking Nasser regardless of the fact that Nasser gave free advice and never asked for any compensation for it.  Nasser is EXTREMELY patient - I remember this Tom guy talking so much shit about him YEARS ago and Nasser kept giving him chances until finally today.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2007, 04:42:21 PM »
Do not wake a sleeping bee or he will come at you with the force of a lion

Do not mess with Nasser
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2007, 04:46:03 PM »

Do not mess with Nasser

True.

When you try to disrespect Nasser you disrespect yourself.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2007, 04:54:16 PM »
Tom Spagetthi just got owned rightfully so  ;D

jt
TEAM Nasser

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2007, 05:28:11 PM »
Wrong - he justifies not paying for it because it is FAKE.  He rubs in the fact that Tom tried harming him by backtalking Nasser regardless of the fact that Nasser gave free advice and never asked for any compensation for it.  Nasser is EXTREMELY patient - I remember this Tom guy talking so much shit about him YEARS ago and Nasser kept giving him chances until finally today.

Nasser puts a value on his own advice.  So does Milos..  No difference. 

I agree with McFarland.  I think the piece was very interesting but I'm not so sure that he is incredibly "just" in pulling other people into this.  You say he's just trying to add credibility to his story, I agree, but he is most definitely thoughtlessly doing so to make a point.

If that were Shawn Ray posting, the whole board would be against him.  Everybody would be calling him a rat and so forth.  That letter probably divulges more information than Shawn has ever given to the DEA.  Certainly, reading that, if I were the DEA I would visit Nasser - he appears to want very desperately to be "heard" now that he is not onstage being "seen".

Your problem, Bigbobs, is that your religious fervour for Nasser goes beyond the level of basic decency.  Thats fine with me, but I don't think you have any credibility whatsoever when it comes to debating Nasser's ethics.  The difference between McFarland and you is that he still maintains his logic..  Being a sheep, you're unable to question anything the guy says. It isn't a matter of "oh big deal he acknowledges that X is on steroids", its that he's prepared to spill it all to get some attention.   

There is one good thing about this whole affair.  Nasser is getting increasingly desperate to get attention.  Hopefully at some stage that will mean some good old fashioned hilarity.  Bodybuilding is a mighty fragile thing though, a person like Nasser, crying out for attention could most definitely hurt it.

Either way I'm good but I can see McFarland's point.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »
epic meth induced overthinking of a situation that doesn't involve you.
SF, the queen with the parrot bullied you?   haha

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2007, 05:43:05 PM »
Lets not lose the perspective here, Nasser got ripped off, and spared this pumpkin head any personal injuries, he endures not the least of this theif then to criticism him in the public, a man can only let so much slid, and the time has come for Tom Spegetthi to get some of what he dishes out!

TEAM Nasser

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2007, 06:57:24 PM »
Well I've gotta say this one has me rethinking my position.  Nasser's pissing on the whole sport with this type of post.  You just don't air dirty laundry like this.  There were several names brought into it.  Nasser may hate the industry and everyone in it (for basically being his own reflection) but if they didn't think anything of him he wouldn't have shit.  Like it or not it's the people like Tom Tognetti that allowed Nasser to do what he did, and if any pro in the sport catered to this bunch it was Nasser...think about it...what's a guy like Tom Tognetti doing at Nasser's house with his mom feeding him soup?  What's Nasser doing on the phone at 1 in the morning with a guy like Tom Tognetti?  Hmmm?  If you're gonna cast him as such a deviant now, Nasser, at least own up to the fact that you basically danced on a stage for them non-stop for the entirety of your successful bodybuilding career.  Whether or not you see it as that, you did it.   

I totally agre with you on this, even I am still laughing on sum of the comments of Nass, he did cross the line trowing in his former bb colleges names and Tom`s address and bank account #.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2007, 07:06:02 PM »
I think you just handed in your official resignation from Team Nasser.

Nasser is not putting anyone down in this post except Tom.  By bringing names of other bodybuilders who bought from Tom he is only increasing the credibility of his story since pumpkinheads were bound to doubt it anyway; so he included too many details for anyone to doubt it.  Everyone knows that Dexter Jackson or King Kamali, etc. BUY STEROIDS - doesnt matter if they bought from Tom or not...mentioning that they bought from Tom does not hurt their rep in any way at all - it's just another detail that adds credibility to Nasser's story.  And how are Nasser's accomplishments in any way related to Tom?  Do you think Tom was the SOLE provider that Nasser had to rely on for steroids?  ::)  Tom was at Nasser's house and was able to call him at 1 or 2 am because Nasser is a nice guy and gives friends benefit of the doubt until they backstab him.

Why don't you just let Nasser speak for himself here.   

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2007, 07:14:49 PM »
hahahaa, i see Mcfarland is still obsessed witht his "matter". :D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2007, 07:35:14 PM »
What did Nasser do with the rest of the amps when he found out the 6 he'd had tested were fake?  Did he at least offer to hand them back over to Tom? 

EBA84

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2007, 08:18:10 PM »
I read some of the guys posts over at Mayhem. He claimed to be an English teacher yet his posts looked like a second grader wrote them.

Don't know the story or really give a shit but I wondered about the credability of the guy after reading some of his posts.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2007, 08:59:46 PM »
The wizard of truth...

Nasser revolution

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2007, 09:27:35 PM »
This makes Nasser look very selfish and bitter about the sport in general, not only this Tom figure.

I really cant see any reason ever, whether to add credibility to the story or whatever, for throwing the names of your past colleagues and friends under the DEA bus so to speak.

Everyone knows BBers do steroids, ok I understand that bigbobs, so why does Nasser need to name specific names ???  It really doesn't do that much for the story, the only thing it does is make Nasser look selfish and negligently malicious.

People revile "rats" so much because of their selfishness.  I don't see how Nasser isn't being a Rat in this situation, regardless of how much of a scumbag this "tom" is.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2007, 09:34:09 PM »
This makes Nasser look very selfish and bitter about the sport in general, not only this Tom figure.

I really cant see any reason ever, whether to add credibility to the story or whatever, for throwing the names of your past colleagues and friends under the DEA bus so to speak.

Everyone knows BBers do steroids, ok I understand that bigbobs, so why does Nasser need to name specific names ???  It really doesn't do that much for the story, the only thing it does is make Nasser look selfish and negligently malicious.

People revile "rats" so much because of their selfishness.  I don't see how Nasser isn't being a Rat in this situation, regardless of how much of a scumbag this "tom" is.

Nasser will say that if Tom sells recreational drugs that he deserves to rot in prison. 

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2007, 09:39:49 PM »
Nasser will say that if Tom sells recreational drugs that he deserves to rot in prison. 
fairly hypocritical of him

according to our government now and many mainstream people--Nasser himself deserves to rot in jail for being a juiced up "steriod user" who is in turn advocating and influencing our youth to do steroids by being a professional athlete.

It really seems he is only "ethical" when it serves his interests.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2007, 12:46:34 AM »
Tognietti was selling me anabolic steroids and GH. He was sending it also out per mail. Tom was supplying me and is still supplying others. I do know for a fact that he was delivering to King Kamali, Dina Al Sabah, Dexter Jackson and the list goes on and on.

This was news to me.
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2007, 12:50:22 AM »

What do you think about these names being brought up by Nasser?

Dina, Dexter and Kamali.

As empty as paradise

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2007, 02:05:31 AM »
I read some of the guys posts over at Mayhem. He claimed to be an English teacher yet his posts looked like a second grader wrote them.

Don't know the story or really give a shit but I wondered about the credability of the guy after reading some of his posts.

Yes and Tom Prince was an English major...Rumor has it that Tom T was Tom P's bottom and that they had a falling out some years ago...I don't know if i truly believe it or not but I do remember a thread on one of the boards that started as Tom T has super high blood pressure and then all this BS was discussed...I even think Titus got in on the thread calling Tom T a wanna be or something...